/cric/

Smith has made two centuries in one Ashes match, becoming one of only five players to do so

Day 4 - Session 2: Australia lead by 175 runs with 6 wickets remaining

Attached: ashes-2019-first-test-england-v-australia_54b3fe66-b6b9-11e9-895a-bbf3eb4ef5e5.jpg (960x540, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snew.notabug.io/r/InsectsEnthusiasts/comments/clu577/1000_gmt_england_vs_australia_day_4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS is the thread

england absolutely psychologically exhausted here lads

absolutely no energy in the field

smith carting it all around the ground and middling literally everything

Will Ali ever play for England again?

>England on the back foot
>almost all English flags disappear from thread
every time

This is complete dross from moeen, Jimmy is injured so we're already one bowler down.

Shall be posting in this thread.

Here is a British flag for you lad. Note, it's the one on your flag

Attached: 1446889329648.gif (598x336, 3.69M)

pooeen needs to akbar himself and take smoth with him

>d-did I mention jimmy is out?
cope

>mfw finally watching smith bat

Attached: 1517784304782.png (645x773, 5K)

Is root the most ineffectual captain since atherton

Let's write Moeen Ali's obituary one word at a time, I'll start:
Dear

pathetic semantics fsggot

Fucking hell that was close.

looks like Smith is wearing the shroud of turin now

based redditor

Based /realthread/

p*ki

This can't be happening bros.

No TV and shit internet so have to miss smith bat
Can someone take me out of this shithole already

Just get a job at Google.

steve smith is an absolute freak
shame his name will forever be tarnished because of cuckner

>how was that?
>feet were firmly planted inside the crease at all times
they're cooked lads

I forgot to mention that I'm low iq as well

>wasting Australia's time with a review

Attached: 1510108961896.gif (466x315, 788K)

Wow, that was aggressive, you okay bro?

Fucking elite review here lads

kek
KEK

hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.
England are truly pathetic.

YES

they are fucking cranially cooked here

elite review that

Bairstow looks absolutely done here

Soon as Lizzy’s dead we’ll be ditching what’s left of your shitty Empire mark my words.

I'mm at the airport and ready to come over there

>poot

>inb4 poms spend the next over asking for a new ball constantly

love that muted appeal for the stumping earlier

Looks like it's the Community Shield for me. Only so much of Smith I can take.

I hope the rest of the royals around her die first

I don't think they even have the energy for it anymore

The referendum you had was 70% against forming a republic and by far your largest group of immigrants are British, so I don't know.

Sehwag
Gavaskar
Dravid
Sachin
Ganguly
Laxman
Dhoni
Kapil Dev
Kumble
Zaheer Khan
Bumrah

Not my empire desu. You confusing yourself / myself with entire nations again?

>when you can actually make out the individual words for "how is that"

Always a grim sign

Hoping attitudes will change once Charles is King. Don't think anyone will like him and republicanism should grow.

fuck grad applications
got to get two out before midnight tonight and really struggling to find motivation

>Laxman
based

Lads

How do you get this autist out

Anyone ever scored a double century in both innings of a test?

You won't be "Britain" for much longer, that flag's gonna be all ours.

Dublin is the based second City of the based empire

definitely won't be happening

Australians are very change-averse
William is also extremely popular and who people think of when thinking about the royal family these days, the queen is almost an afterthought

>when your appeal is "how was that?" but it's actually said with intonation as a genuine question
cooked

cringing at this team of frauds

Dublin is pretty based

>rock the baby
what did wade mean by this?

How do England expect to take 20 wickets in a game when their spin option is moeen?

don't think it's realistic, you would declare before you could get a double ton in the second innings

Where's that retard cunt who was taking a giant steaming shit on Wade before?

Is Matthew Wade related to Jeremy Howe?

no it isn't

joe root is a coward

>implying charles isnt a huge faggot who desperately wants to be king
Yeah, we'll be gone quick once she dies.

>dat fielding
oh no no no no no!!!!

here

utterly cooked

>when you copy someone else's post a mere 2 minutes later

pooped

Thinking batting first was a good decision desu.

>englel fielding

never implied that at all mate learn to read
my point is that no one will give a fuck about charles. he could take a huge poo on a map of australia and people still wouldn't vote for a republic

not really the same

>"there's still plenty of spin in this pitch"
grim

Ha! You look pretty silly now don't ya dickhead.

Ehhh Wadey got his 50.

There were other issues with that referendum. A lot of republicans voted ‘no’ because no one explained what kind of republic we’d up looking like, and they didn’t want to give the gov carte blanche to create some crazy banana republic. Ultimately though is right - the country’s too conservative to do something that brave.

#elitecaptaincy by Paine

>when your batting average in the test is higher than poomeme's bowling average
smoth really is on another level altogether

Is this your test XI?
Where's Pujara

>"It's a shame we don't actually have any spin bowlers"
-t. England

this is the key issue with republicanism, there's no consensus on how it should be done. there's a lot more to it than just telling the queen to piss off

William's popularity doesn't mean shit if that old faggot pedo is on our coins. The only situation in which we stay is one in where Charles doesn't become king.

A couble have done triple 1st single in 2nd

yeah haha
but I still think he could crumble under real pressure throughout the series

Charles isn't as bad as people like to think, he's rather innocuous really. The only bad thing he did was possibly cheating on his wife but if she was doing that too then it's almost moot.
I don't think he's that offensive.

Legit question user but who are India's best bowlers outside of the 4 you have listed?

enjoyed these posts very witty

imagine if Lyon takes a 10fer in the second innings

don't need two dravids

based poofcastle retard

Smith is on fire

Lamb rogan josh, keemer naan and a 6 chapatis please, mate.

The perfect Australian republic is one in where we just keep Elizabeth as our eternal dead Queen. We don't have to change anything. She stays on our coins, we keep the flag, etc.

Australia fuck off already

Attached: 144505255222993.png (540x532, 71K)

ah yes the coins
how could I forget

>the perfect Australian republic is one where we never become a republic under any meaning of the word

Smith's miles away now

I'd still want the monarchy, the main reason is I think it just creates another useless position of government here (a "president" that doesn't actually wield real power"). At least the governor general knows they're useless
and then there's the issue of whether parliament or the people elect them, neither of which I want
wow another braindead opinion from this mong

Maybe we can get her embalmed corpse from England and stick it in the speaker’s chair in Parliament.

Show some respect and salute him back.

Attached: D_lB7IgW4AEXNPo.jpg (1024x644, 75K)

Very 40k concept.

/cric/ needs more pictures and it definitely 100 percent needs more frog posting. Post your frogs now

Attached: 1469275769078.jpg (750x725, 365K)

For me, it's Warnie commentating while a couple of spinners are on

Bowling first is practically never a good decision. Sometimes you get away with it because the opposition collapse but you would still have been wiser to bat.

Harbhajan and srinath

S

>You were born in time to see the best batsmen of all time in his absolute prime
>You were aware of it while you were watching it
Utterly based timeline lads

Attached: tipsstove.jpg (470x324, 15K)

Attached: Jos salute.webm (576x324, 1.05M)

how so?

Yeah I suppose someone with your limited knowledge would think that, but Wade has a history of getting the team out of a tight spot with the bat.

and why do you need dhoni?

kapil dev was a gun

Alright, so what's wrong with Charles?

Fucking go Smitty

Ausfag in England here, how the FUCK is /cric/ not on free TV? Absolutely fucked. And my shitty VPN isn't working with 9now back home either.

Side note, why does my London based IP post with an Indian flag? I thought it was funny at first because it fits with the meme of Indians living here but it's actually kind of annoying now

nerd

Good idea friend here's a picture

Attached: 1553096029532.png (888x894, 520K)

How many times will Smith actually be gotten out this series? Less than 5?

Attached: 1493085562924.jpg (1028x900, 135K)

once

The dead God-Emperor

Yeah, pretty much. I reckon most Australians would be onboard with it. Nobody wants some fuckwit for president. We don't need one, the Queen works fine. We just don't want to have another monarch after her.
Sounds based.

>Ausfag in England here, how the FUCK is /cric/ not on free TV? Absolutely fucked.
It was for the 2005 series, then Sky bought up the rights and lo and behold youth participation in cricket plummets.

That's how you do it.
Indians learn.

>it's a root bowls better than moeen episode

>tfw no conservative politician mommy gf

Attached: DrRachelCarling-Jennings.jpg (1340x2015, 149K)

>Lindwall
forgot about Ray

entire legal framework falls apart if that happens
a lot of effort for changing absolutely nothing too
really no reason

Here mate

Attached: 1428032766631.jpg (499x499, 123K)

That will be 64₹ and 3 toilets sir

Figures this is the first post I've made in weeks that displays the correct flag. Made me look like a right goose lads

yeah that's it. The beauty of keeping the monarchy is that nobody actually considers the Queen/ King to be our leader

gonna be a bit messy when lizzy goes even things like corps badges will need to be changed

Not necessarily. We could go a semi-Presidential system where the Pres and PM share power. Either way there’s a bit of an issue in Parliament atm around executive authority - our head of the executive also leads the legislative, which is technically exploitable. Could use a circuit-breaker in there, even if it is a mostly ceremonial President.

Not really. Just copy and paste the words governor general with president in all pieces of legislation

How the fuck does it "fall apart"!? LITERALLY NOTHING CHANGES, we just pretend she's still alive. The old girl doesn't even do anything.

For me, it's LG's OLED television range

No but that's the point, I don't think anyone wants an office of President that actually holds any executive power, it would be purely ceremonial
And why bother changing the system and having a highly paid position for that?

nobody wants to admit it but when she goes its an opportunity to overhaul everything and remove the final vestiges of colonial control - "no offence and everything but we were only doing it out of respect to the queen"

i fucking despise sky

When will they declare? 300 will be a big enough lead I reckon.

Thought she appoints the Governor General?

Think she needs to mail out some letters when people turn 100

>Had Aus 8/122
>Were 4/280
The absolute STATE of English cricket

/cric/ - a place for discussing the intricacies of state politics

It'd work. She can still sign off on whomever the parliament decide to appoint as governor general.

there's much more than that, the existence of a monarch goes right down to the roots of our common law. it's not something that's directly observable, but it would be a fundamental change that would have far reaching implications and potentially cause problems with older law

Great for watching cartoons with the kids.

Yeah I'm thinking Smith is based

Think the PM does

Who will we pay our land rates to?

why are you so obsessed with her lmao

based retard

Not since 1984 mate. The PM appoints the GG.

I can see a 350 lead at this rate.

They will bat out the day

Where is convict and goosey at lads?

Parliament chooses the governor general then the monarch basically just rubber stamps the appointment

She just says yes to whoever our govt requests. We just keep her as Queen after she dies, pretend she still says yes.

9You0

absolute state of England's fielding

fucking kek need a webm of that

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 12.05.54 am.png (1134x635, 1.17M)

COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA CONSTITUTION ACT - SECT 2
A Governor-General appointed by the Queen shall be Her Majesty's representative in the Commonwealth, and shall have and may exercise in the Commonwealth during the Queen's pleasure, but subject to this Constitution, such powers and functions of the Queen as Her Majesty may be pleased to assign to him.

still not a fan of these shirt numbers

BECAUSE I HATE CHANGE REEEEEEE

Also, how about that cricket eh? Smith's slowed down a fair bit.

Attached: 1439231730377.png (665x662, 422K)

Imagine going out for 63 and your batting average still drops

Thought Scott Cam got #MeToo'd

neither
>who cares about tradition! just go with it goy!

If there’s a massive reformation of government after her death, it won’t be carried out by popular will. It’ll be carried out by a small clique of intellectuals who convince everyone else to come on-side, just like Federation. And luckily those who know how our system works know that it’s currently broken and that an empowered executive is the way to fix it.

Is Paine an attacking captain?

Look desu me neither, but if it takes shit as trivial as this to rekindle a bit of interest in test cricket from the T20 cult that exists now, I don't mind it.

Test probably have to do shit like this to survive long term unfortunately

nah you're overcomplicating it, a lot of those colonial vestiges have been dealt with over time like with the Australia Act 1986
A lot of what the governor general does is born out of convention anyway given that it was inconvenient for the king/queen to rule Australia from the other side of the world

joe poot

We just basically kept the English common law here. The only major difference is we have a lot of referendums now every time our parliament want to fuck around with the constitution or anything relevant really, and that's fine except we only get around 40% turnout on the referendums because people don't or cant give a fuck about anything anymore.

griget:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

I could live with the names, but no one recognises players by their numbers. Seems totally pointless.

There is no change. Queen Elizabeth stays our monarch forever.

UMPIRE'S CALL

doesnt matter if she dies lads we're still gonna go into financial recession in the next few years

Not since the time we couped you using it

How can I watch this shit for free britbongs? I'm an ausfag so I'm not used to having to do more that switching on the tele and having it there

Moeen pie hour.

I'm terrified that they'll start introducing that random pop music after boundaries/wickets. I swear cricket is run by people who don't actually understand or like cricket.

lol the constitution don’t mean shit. She rubber-stamps whoever the PM wants, and has for ages. In practice the UK has had even less influence since Whitlam and the Australia Act.

So is Smith, dare I say it, redeemed?

>I know I’ve struggled with the bat – the criticism hurts – but I’m going to play with freedom in this Ashes and should be judged on my bowling - Moeen Ali

so can we drop him now?

Wade on 69, the thinking man's century

shitty flash streams
snew.notabug.io/r/InsectsEnthusiasts/comments/clu577/1000_gmt_england_vs_australia_day_4/

based Smoth having a laugh now

:D

lmao

no that's the point, nobody wants a massive reformation, the idea of the republic debate is just whether we keep the monarchy or not, purely symbolic
>And luckily those who know how our system works know that it’s currently broken and that an empowered executive is the way to fix it.
lol fuck off psuedo intellectual cunt. If you think there's an issue with the executive you can tweak the PM's office, you don't need to raise the issue of a seperate office of President
Look at the UK, their PM holds more power than the US when they control both houses of parliament

fug :D

Only if we win the Ashes back.

>wanting to select a team which doesn't reflect the diverse demographics of modern Britain

Bit racist mate.

>the constitution don’t mean shit
lmao you have no fucking clue

she rubber stamps who the PM wants, but she still appoints the governor general. you can't have one without a living monarch

>back
newfag detected

so then you say the PM appoints the governor general. Problem solved

Based declaration bowling from Moeen and Root here.

i was thinking this earlier, are we allowed we drop him if we archer in?

>Englel using balls that die after 20 overs
>Englel paying retard umps for retard umpiring
>Englel crowd booing based Smoth
>Englel commentary desperately looking for ways to kill an immortal
>Englel
this is so based watching Englel die

so we are changing things then
we're getting rid of the queen's role in our state, and therefore getting rid of the monarchy and therefore becoming a republic
that's not what you were saying mate

So how long until the poms are whinging for another new ball?

>no one wants this or that because I say so...
30% did in the 1999 referendum (at a conservative estimate) and that number will only have trended up.

5 overs

fucking kek love bumble

feeling a bit tippy lads

This just proves how good Jimmy is

Is Archer muslim?

GIVEN!?

They're getting a big enough lead to enter "fuck it just slog" territory and pop a quick extra hundred on before declaring

no fucking way this is out

she has no effective role. her "choice" of governor general is purely symbolic given that the PM deciders for her
you're being pedantic and autistic. There would be no effective change in governing operations

the fuck was that

LOL

no i don't think so, we could probably get someone to convert though to cover that basis.

suck shit

LMFAO

Absolute state of Joe L

Who agrees we should use the best umpires?
Teapot would never get so many decisions wrong.

Embarrassing umpiring

>off the ground
>hit above the pads

wew

Awful umpiring again.

HAHAHAHA

Nearly hitting spidercam there

hahahaha fuck off ump

fucking umpball trying to fuck us over

Someone screenshot the bloke in the crowd crying please

You're up shit creek then mate.

these umps are so shit, how are they this bad?

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 33K)

embarassing umpiring right there

that 30% were voting for a republic, not a massive change in government
It would've been modelled on the Irish or German system, where the PM still controls the government and you have a ceremonial president

fuck, rashid it is then.

Diversity hires.

Attached: jesse.jpg (200x202, 12K)

Fuck this I'm out

Attached: 1469691402622.jpg (1278x2170, 210K)

kindly requesting the queen and pm cocksucking faggots fuck off

wish I could rewind, but 9now is a fucking heap of garbage

Isn't it absolutely pathetic how weak-minded England are? It is so easy to rattle them.

lads, I'm going to be sending my resume to the ICC to get an umpiring gig next match.

Hey brah at least the quality is good enough to actually see the ball - unlike every other webstream.

Didn't there used to be one home umpire and one neutral, but it was changed to two neutrals?
I'd think having the one home umpire would make sense because he would ostensibly know the local conditions better than a foreign umpire.

is that why bumble said "oh dear"? missed it

Is DRS directly responsible for the shit umpiring standards of today? Especially their inability to call run-outs and no-balls without a TV replay.

It really isn’t fair that you have the best test batsman of all time. He should’ve been banned for life. Fuck Australia.

Based pajeet on a uni visa.

hit printscreen and greenshot took ten or so seconds to activate sorry lad

why didn't we do that earlier?

GONE
GOT HIM
FUCK OFF

COLLAPSE INCOMING

>smith
FUCK

OUT IN THE 140s AGAIN

pathetic this booing

That referendum was basically just remove the monarch and rename the GG as President.

It was some bong watching the decision being overturned and going from a big smile to miserable

Attached: 1438943369077.jpg (393x393, 77K)

FUCK

>le 140 and out man

>le 140 and out man

boos are a bit unnecessary

its almost like he gets bored

umpiring used to be much much worse lad

based innings
reminder the top 2 scorers in this test are Steve Smith and Steve Smith
Steve2

Smith's performance makes the booing seem utterly pathetic.

Attached: 1526748554346.jpg (561x441, 15K)

gottem

Bravo Smith

fucking hell wish I had kayo for the rewind lmao

GET OUT CUNT
FUCK OFF

Paine looks so weird lads is he a reptilian

Finally. Can’t let wade and Paine score. Two quick wickets we’re back in it

>I haven't noticed too many boos
Are we watching the same game lmao

They're not booing, they're saying Boo-urns

FUCKING FINALLY

>Cheating is fine if you're good.

Imagine being vulnerable to the new ball and movement through the air. Learn how to bat Stove.

Attached: tt.png (588x74, 9K)

he was booed mate
tubs keeps saying that, it's really weird
tbf he wasn't booed a lot on the recent 50 and 100 but he was on everything else

'chabin bla?
me?? homemade peanut butter cookies with coffee and cricket bla
x

Attached: 15649287014221326677798669936672.jpg (3024x4032, 3.17M)

imagine knowing a batsman's vulnerabilities but taking 140 runs to get him out

>been listening to smith tear us apart all day at work on the radio
>go to the pub on my break to watch it and he immediately gets caught behind
Different gravy

They were definitely louder in the first innings

he didnt even conceive the plan

Middle-low order collapse followed by a cheeky Lyon 100* (27)

BASED SMOTH BASED INNINGS BASED AUSSIES

Paine gets a half century then declares. England on praying for rain watch.

Seething

go talk about food somewhere else fat fuck

outstanding post

>just got home from werk

Attached: 07a7baa30158b7e98b7321b552b612f303b33f050eda9683bc39e9e1322f5fd4.jpg (663x382, 25K)

Smith went down simply for being the captain and you know it mate.

Will paine give us a captains knock?

You literally let our tailenders get 70 yesterday because you forgot how to bowl to them

Really makes you wonder why they didn't take a new ball as soon as he got to the crease.

Don't forget Wade's ton

Attached: 1461678270004.jpg (369x556, 95K)

>batsman struggles to face fast outswing bowling
shocker

Smith clearly shits himself when he's about to reach daddy-hundred territory. Weakmind.

thinking its time for a cheeky Wados ton
pile on the seethe lads

>just got back
>the cunt is out
Nervous 140s drop the cunt

I don't think he's one of the bowlers

In their defense they're used to Starc taking care of all that business.

Please drop bairstow thanks

>englands innnings
>Burns 66 (152)
>Roy 28 (24)
>Root 4 (16)
>Denly 17 (35)
>Stokes 52 (117)
>Buttler 7 (3)
>Bairstow 0 (2)
>Ali 1 (6)
>Woakes 32 (57)
>Broad 4 (2)
>Anderson 1* (7)

incontestable

Will Foakes come in for Bairstow?

>we knew how to get him out we just forgot for a little while

Attached: yvonne-sampson-680827.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

Oh yeah. Should be about 320 in front, have a lash at them tonight, storm forecast this evening should not help the chase tomorrow. Australia looking good.

Root is such a dumb fucking captain, everyone's saying it. 250 is not going to be chased by this England team so now the cunts are just batting for a cushion - so fucking bowl 2ft outside off to a 7-2 or 6-3 field and make the cunts chase it and decrease the time you'll have to bat to save the test

Steve Smith has scored 286 runs in this test

He could stay in as a bat but seriously he's not a test quality keeper.

This is more like it lads.

Give jos the gloves bring in Curran. Or drop bairstow and Ali and bring in Foakes and Curran

lacks temperament desu

if matthew wade was in the mafia he'd be matthew made

Attached: 1523987519508.png (1895x1181, 880K)

Top notch line up. I'd have Srinath over Bumrah (even though he's Gujarati) because his career is short and Javagal carried Indian bowling on his shoulders for a long long time

:/

lacking focus ngl

>>Bairstow 0 (2)
>>Ali 1 (6)
KEK

So both Ali and Bairstow get dropped 100%, right?

>250 is not going to be chased by this England team
Why not? Pitch doesn't seem to be a minefield.

Is Foakes still on the radar of selectors? Or just completely ignored these days
Still don't see what his problem was
Also they won't bring in Curran for Ali, he's a fast bowler mate

>He could stay in as a bat

wrong, he's mentally frazzled if he doesn't have the gloves.

It will be

bit of variable bounce, I reckon Lyon will be a real issue for England too

It only looks good because the GOAT Smith and Wade (another great player) made it look easy.

If Matthew Wade was trout fishing he'd be Matthew Wading

iggs

Attached: mfwdiwdph.jpg (678x960, 69K)

you know it to be true

pretty good m7

Curran can bat. Ali isn’t an all rounder anymore I don’t care what it says on his Wikipedia. He’s fucking shit.

based

Nice one bro

If Matthew Wade was a marquee salesman he'd be Matthew Shade

Based.

Shit team
Shit post

Root got it to turn and bounce so imagine what lyon can do

/afl/ ---->

AFL is for faggots. Reminder that the AFL let a man play in their women's league.

Waiting for Root to get the MotM award for two match-saving 50s

>anymore

He never was, he was always a filthy slogger who managed to get away with it for a while.

poocastle poof at it again

If Matthew Wade was green paint he'd be Matte Hue Jade

explain

Why hasn't the coward Steve Smith declared yet?

Attached: tbtb.jpg (960x644, 126K)

for me it's AFL X

Woakes will get motm if we manage to win this

Would be the second-highest Test chase at this ground.

Blame ECB. I've refused to go to tests since except one time 5th day Lords for £20 v Ind

For me its XFL.

real question: how much is enough for a cheeky declaration bla

what's smoth's average now lads?

deserving of a (You)

because England got nearly 400 runs last innings. Smith knows Aussie bowling and fielding can be nearly as bad as ours today

300 probably, realistically they could declare now and still win.

Erm, prerequisite for being a man is having a penis?
They did allow a eunuch to play with the women, that in itself is scandalous.

For me, AFL is a novel game you only play during winter to keep fit for the next season of Cricket - a real game.

Yeah, I'm thinking this is based.

Imagine being defeated by an Australian who literally woke up from a year long coma not touching a cricket bat

concur x

350 is absolutely plenty and they can reach that in another hour of batting if they start slogging.

Correct opinion

>literally Arnold Schwarzenegger in a dress
>not a man

The AFL let a male to female transsexual play in their professional women's league, who basically kicked more goals than all the other players combined.

they're at 350 right now mate

About 4/5 years ago he was pucker in tests. Im sure he was in contention for the sports personality of the year

*350 lead (i.e.440 in the innings)

yeah but they need a dedicated off spinner, and it'll be Leach

About 4/5 years ago he was a filthy slogger who got away with it.
Next you're going to tell me he's comfortable playing the short ball/

based iggs jumper in the crowd

based wade lad, the cazzies who said he was shit must be fucking livid right now

Very good
300 odd in front, hopefully this evening.

Great shout actually.

trans player tried to play in the profession women's competition. she didn't even play in the end but it's a cause celebre for conservatards

Reminder /cric/ is a rugby league watching thread. Please take your discussion of Australian Rules elsewhere.

>root: yes stuey bowl on the pads will ya. No you don't need a deep backward square leg
>umpire signals four

They're going to declare the moment wade gets his century

Shared session I reckon

maybe in 2013. /nrl/ is irrelevant in these threads nowadays.

don't forget that even shaun marsh made tons in Australia when he was batting with Smith and there was no bowling pressure :)

always thought he had something, whether it was the cheeky banter or the wicket-keeping or the batsmanship x

@94613786
>/nrlel/
fuck up josh

My cash-out offer on an Australia win keeps falling even though the Australian run rate keeps rising. Are these deceitful cunts trying to panic me into abandoning my bet?

ummm smarsh was elite sweetie

for me its union
>peegue
>aflel

Attached: gayme on.jpg (1225x735, 187K)

People who think Hazard gaimed weight over summer should see the state of O'Shane Thomas right now

OH NONONONONO

not been a fan of union since they fucked with the super 14 desu

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

might just watch anime until the declaration desu. can you lads keep me updated?

>they have to put in a clause to exclude GOATges from the batting average chart

>be unaware of 2 fucking retards on your team cheating
>defend them and lie about being involved
>lose captaincy
>break down after the media maggots call for your head
>virtue signalling Australian cricket bans you for 12 months after the ICC recommends 1 month
>seething English, New Zealand and Saffas see an opportunity and demand a lifetime ban, years of painful defeats at the hands of AusGODs are taken out on you solely
>go into self imposed exile
>injure arm, think long and hard about giving up the game you love
>spend your days in darkened rooms avoiding anything to do with cricket
>arm heals near the end of your ban and exile
>slowly the love returns, start hitting a few out the back with the missus throwing some to you
>test the waters with a quiet world cup, unsure of how you will be received
>booed and laughed at, written off
>get the call up for the first ashes test
>walk into a lions den of seething 3 toothed balding pomgolians spitting absolute venom and hatred
>retreat into the place you used to when you just played for the love of cricket
>absolute calm and focus overcomes your body and mind
>start finding the middle of the bat, start pushing them to the boundary
>the increase in seethe, rage and hate only strengthens your resolve and love of the game
>hit 144 runs as the booing reaches fever pitch
>hit 142 runs the next time you walk out
>break multiple records
>ascend to heaven and immortality
the man is a god and Englel will never, ever, have a batsman in this era as great as Steven Peter Devereux Smith

Attached: http___prod.static9.net.au___media_2018_12_26_16_04_smith_env.jpg (2632x1479, 299K)

depends mate what are you gonna watch

Both leagues are POZZED

>scrumcollapse
Hmm...not for me

i'm rewatching clannad

who has had the higest batting average @~4000 runs, not by the end of their career, but at ~4000

i dunno how to google it

>1952-INFINITY

Attached: ETERNALQUEEN.jpg (1133x969, 316K)

Reminder that Ponting had an average of 60 after playing over 100 tests

watching anime is a sign of an enormously small dick

you're alright

>rewatching

You're bumping the speed up to 1.25 - 1.5 right?

*be's of English descent and BTFOs England*

not sure mate

my dick is pretty average actually

pls respond

Australia posters getting cocky even though this game is obviously going to be a draw

nt

tfw no gf

Download cricinfo's database and learn SQL

I only consider openers true batsman.

Everyone else is playing against a handicapped team.

Amen brother, bless his soul

my dick is pretty average actually

average back home in india yeah

just the normal swings of test match cricket bla x

fuck I love this country and FUCK I love this man

Attached: grig.jpg (232x250, 6K)

the subtitles come on and off so quickly i have to watch it on 1.

a draw is one less opportunity for Englel to regain the ashes /worstposter/ cazzie

You fear this.

Attached: Sunil-Narine_3-1357570223.jpg (900x1080, 108K)

tbf Englel should have had this game won by now considering where they had Aus

You can't just call up one of your cousins?

Wouldn't have a clue how to figure that out. I just remember Ponting's average being 60 during the 2006/07 ashes.

so true

The cowardly Australia captain Steve Smith

straight drive into da feels ngl x

Attached: 1564172909247.jpg (490x586, 20K)

not from india m8, why are you so perturbed by anime?

BASED

Attached: tipsbaggygreen.jpg (640x626, 100K)

After a while your brain gets used to it and playing it on normal speed feels weird and slow.
The good thing about VLC is you can build the speed up slowly - 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc...

perturbed by your small dick
sort it out

Tbh his autistic frustration and agitation when batting in the first innings, especially his immediate running off the field when it was over, was one of the most impressive things I've seen in cricket. The guy didn't seem to care about anyone else in the ground.

>Implying England can survive all of the 5th day
The difference between the sides will be that Australia actually have a specialist spin bowler.

Indeed. Although there could be rain for a draw.

>*marries a filthy islander*

why don't you come and sort it out big boy ;)

absolute state

Can confirm. I watch anime and my dick is only 6".

nah get i get put off by small dicks
shove off

He’s undeniably incredible. Will go down as an all time great even with the ban etc

Can confirm, I watch some animé and I'm slightly above average.

Don't think the forecast is worsening though. It was actually supposed to rain a fair bit today but that doesn't look to be happening.

cheeky /qa] thread there

>i stop posting
>thread suddenly dies
typical

>take new ball
>bowl part time spinner

Based.

As soon as it starts really swinging Smith will be LB all over the shop and we can calm down.

>Joe Root with the new ball
Lmao

Gonna go to the gym in an hour

joey root taking the reins

Who keeps calling Tuffers?

BASED
A
S
E

>late at night
>tea break
>aussies go to bed
>englels don't have free coverage so they're not watching anyway

Attached: 1509315706443.jpg (1000x800, 78K)

englel sweating bullets

I've missed it this evening, just been laughing at mutts and their dead brethren

x

Attached: 1563729558995.png (650x650, 10K)

And he fears me.

t. Bowling mechanics tester

Smith - Djokovic
Williamson - Federer
Kohli - Nadal
Root - Murray

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW ENGLAND

this

I watch anime and have 19cm pecker AMA

wagie wagies, what are you still doing awake? Have to make sure you're well rested ahead of a big monday.

Attached: 290973272029211.png (240x222, 109K)

knew i'd seen a bald spot like stokes' before
it's both the princes

>Smith - Djokovic
>Williamson - Federer
>Kohli - Nadal
>Root - Murray

Attached: 1563748912743.jpg (640x759, 44K)

The more and more I like at Smith and Paine I'm getting freaked out they are NOT normal looking humans. Fuck this shit I'm freaked out

Attached: 1456686280328.jpg (445x503, 31K)

What's the go to for late night tea breaks?

It's only 5pm m8

uncalled for

reckon gingerbread cookies x

mrs miggins' tea shop

>paine looking competent on this pitch
might be heading for a draw lads

>Stokes in charge of keeping it tight

Cheese and tomato toasted sandwich

don't worry about that m8, we'll just collapse for you.

based winter neet hours
shall be going to bed as wagies risk their lives in morning traffic

sounds pretty suss

I love my job

Some nice leftover stew.

i fucking hate my job

based retard

Do you love your job so much you'd do it for free?

Those are nice
Excellent choice

Why the F is root bowling?

I love this man so fucking much. ;_;

memes

Another classic Root captaincy move

If I could still live in a home and eat, yes. Im doing what I wanted to do since I was in primary school

need some DSP pointers lad, I've put in a freedom of information request for my times in ED when I've sliced myself open. Going the GP this week. Do I straight up say I'm aiming for neetubx?

finger painting is your job?

ABC radio website crap out for anyone else?

His economy rate is actually slightly lower than the CRR so it's not that bad a choice. Obviously he's not going to get many wickets but England have given up on that.

Attached: 541651023.jpg (838x451, 77K)

When they're batting at the end of the day Roy needs to do a Sehwag and just go all out and pummel the cunts

based elite me

NEW

race mixing is the future you bigot

Personally I started mungen on a sweet potato.

based Tyrannosaurus

I am actually a GP, you're not getting DSP unless
>you are permanently blind
>you have a terminal illness with average life expectancy of less than 2 years
>you have an intellectual disability with an IQ of less than 70
>you have category 4 HIV/AIDS
>you need nursing home level care

Pajeet detected.

no you're not

not true
professional NEET here
look up the symptoms of depression and vaguely describe them, hint at suicide but never admit you are going to hurt anyone, even yourself
enjoy the good life

I do that with hot buttered toast in winter
Nice, not easy to find over here strangely but I enjoyed those in Brisbane during roasts with more butter than necessary.

PLUNK