BURIED

fuck this company

Attached: Screenshot_20200302-211534.png (1280x720, 1002K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED SATANETTY ETHERED

Who is he pinning?
Also why should we be excited to see AJ/Taker when AJ already got squashed

Did you really think they were gonna job out Bible Belt AJ to a wonky goth fag a month before his big match with the dead man?

He's pinning Aleister Black clean so that's a pretty decent bump back up

Based Big Bible AJ burying a literal cringeworthy, foreign, edgelord Satanetty.

he took out the oc right before this tho

BIG BIBLE AJ!!!

BLESSED POST

Based BBAJ exorcising the devil out of that satanic man

Yeah, all your vanilla darlings should be unbeatable for years. Everything else is BURIAL

WINS
AND
LOSSES
MATTER

Based

That was Aleister's very first loss since he debuted on RAW.

alister snacks should hit the gym

Mine's bigger

They don’t. Charisma does.

So it was about time, and to AJ Styles no less! Can't do much better than that as far as the main roster goes

BIG BIBLE AJ GOES OVER, AMEN.

aleister just had a match with gallows and anderson how is that clean

BASED BIG BIBLES AJ BURYING THIS PUNK GEEK
BASED AND AMEN

Did this fucker try to do The Undertaker's pin?

What is the point of an AJ vs Undertaker match? I would much rather see Aleister vs Undertaker, just because they have vaguely similar presentations. It would be fun to see the new edgelord versus the old edgelord

Because light has to finally get one over on the lord of darkness.

Attached: 20090405_hbk_entrance--4e2e7b357d63a3a9b26c9b08febd2113.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Phenomenal vs Phenom

AJ is incredibly bland and Undertaker can't do anything anymore. The fuck are they going to do in their match?

They’re gonna do it again at Elimination chamber. Carder is probably gonna come in the match after AJ beats Black because with No disqualifications AJ can just use Gallows and Anderson to beat up Black whenever. Taker and Black will go up against the OC, possibly with another guy to make it even.

AJ will do a few flippy moves then Carder will give him the tombstone.

Carder will stand around, punching and big booting AJ and AJ will sell it all like he got hit by a speeding train

BIG BIBLE AJ DEFEATS THE WICKED!

>guy on a 7 month win streak loses
>no one mentions it
weird

Didn't Black lose but not eat the pin in at least one tag match?

I’m happy he lost, all he did was fight shitty people who couldn’t really fight back, Buddy Murphy, and Erick Rowan. Also technically he lost at Royal Rumble. What the OC did to Black is the release of all the things I wanted to happen to him.

yeah, 10 months ago

does anyone else think his TNA shit was the peak and ever since his WWE appearance its been downhill.

AJ needed the win more than Black.

New Japan was his peak.

Everyone sucks once they get to the WWE.

Did you not see Taker's last match at Extreme Rules? He can still perform. As for AJ, he is pretty bland, but I can't think of anyone else on the modern roster who would be good to put up against Taker, except for maybe Bray Wyatt, and WWE clearly don't want to do that for some weird reason. I think this will be a good match. Not one of Undertaker's greatest obviously, but it should be good. He appears to be in good shape right now.

They've already had carder bury Bray at a past Wrestlemania. They've got to give some some fresh meat to bury.

Alshitter Hack.

Losing what was effectively half a gauntlet match isn't really getting buried

His NJPW run was the peak of his career and the only good thing he's done in WWE was his feud with Cena.

>He appears to be in good shape right now

He was hiding his beer belly during the Saudi appearance.

AMEN

Attached: Saint Allen Jones.jpg (564x564, 58K)

THE GAY COMMUNITY?

False. There was a pic posted of him on social media a couple of days before Super Showdown, no shirt on, where he looks jacked. There is no beer belly.

>Did you not see Taker's last match at Extreme Rules?
Did you not see the match, because it was 20 minutes of undertaker sitting around taking shane's offense before almost botching a tombstone so bad it would have sawdusted shane's neck.

Black was pretty protected in that loss, unlike say Ricochet who jobbed out to a guy who was jobbing on NXT UK just a few months ago.

>buried
>lost only after having 2 consecutive matches

They could've held off on beating him until a ppv instead of a random raw

He beat Anderson, but got his ass kicked by Gallows and only won by DQ because Gallows was kicking too much ass.

Imagine that, WWE was more worried about protecting fucking Gallows.

Based

Blessed post. AJ has Shawn on his side.

Based

Sounds fair to me.
Black is a dimeless skinnyfat geek.

AJetty is such a geek holy shit. Imagine wasting an Undertaker match on this guy

talk n shop will will draw insurmountable dimes on the wwe network a la the stone cold podcast after they retire so he has to look strong

>Loses after wrestling three guys.
>Buried
You guys are retarded.

Attached: 1583171825595.png (786x719, 476K)

>AJ sets up for the Styles Clash
>Carder reverses it into a Tombstone
Cant wait for them to botch this spot.

>"omg why would you have glacier lose to a main eventer?"
>"every new wrestler thats getting a push should have a long undefeated streak like goldberg"

why are smarks so unreasonable?

Attached: x1080.jpg (1440x1080, 184K)