TODAY 04/08

2nd /bundes/
13:30 FC Heidenheim - VFB Stuttgart
15:30 Erzgebirge Aue - SV Wehen Wiesbaden
15:30 SV Darmstadt 98 - Holstein Kiel

MONDAY 05/08

2nd /bundes/
20:30 1. FC Nürnberg - HSV

Attached: 1534095733922.gif (478x470, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/achtzehn99_en/status/1158007176759316482
youtube.com/watch?v=CM4Qz-Lpnfo
twitter.com/AllAkrobat/status/1157035054843027456?s=19
mobil.ksta.de/koeln/kalk/opfer-muss-ordnungsgeld-zahlen-freispruch-nach-brutaler-attacke-in-den-koeln-arcaden-32950916
twitter.com/willreyner/status/1158021244974972928?s=19
transfermarkt.de/gerucht-wechselt-leroy-sane-zum-fc-bayern-/thread/forum/10/thread_id/1928959/page/157
transfermarkt.de/gerucht-wechselt-leroy-sane-zum-fc-bayern-/thread/forum/10/thread_id/1928959/page/147
twitter.com/cfbayern/status/1158025032788041730
drch.cf
x.drch.cf
m.drch.cf
gaultmillau.ch/zuri-isst/al-mouchtar-zurichs-bestes-schawarma
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

has bailey even touched the ball once? jesus...

yes, but he lost it right away

god this thread is shitty

i made a better thread please post in it instead

he's already at München with his mind

based nö poster

>Michael Zorc hat die Entscheidung des Video-Assistenten, das Foul des Münchners Joshua Kimmich am Dortmunder Jadon Sancho nur mit einer Gelben Karte zu ahnden, scharf kritisiert. „Nach Ansicht der Bilder fehlt mir jegliches Verständnis, aber wirklich jegliches Verständnis dafür, wie man da in Köln im Keller sitzen kann und sagen kann: Das ist eine Gelbe Karte“, sagte der BVB-Sportdirektor nach dem Dortmunder 2:0-Sieg im Supercup zu „Funke Sport“.

>Der Münchner Außenverteidiger hatte dem Engländer in der 76. Minute auf den Fuß getreten. „Das ist eine glasklare Rote Karte. Der Ball war im Aus, das Spiel war unterbrochen. Dann war es eine deutliche Tätlichkeit von Joshua Kimmich“, klagte Zorc.

>Anders als Kimmich wertete Zorc die Aktion als Absicht: „Er tritt ihm mit Absicht auf den Fuß, und der Tritt geht in Richtung Knöchel. Es kann keine andere Entscheidung als Rot geben. Da kann man 35 Seminare bekommen, in dem Moment, in dem das so bewertet wird, braucht man den Videoschiedsrichter nicht.“

Hes right.

hello /bundes/ where is le granate, we need one after that embarassing loss yesterday!

was a clear red desu

0 agree

Archery really is the Darts for Nerds.
BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG

According to tm.de Experts:
>If Sané plays today the transfer wont happen
>If Sané doesnt play, hell be announced on Wednesday

With a high-tech compound or recurve shooting at olympic targets or in competitions is boring. Going through archery parkours with your longbow/primitive recurve and shooting at latex animals is alot of fun actually.

>play
if he's in the squad AT ALL then he's simply not leaving.

Well that was the consensus yesterday until the tm experts realized he was travelling with the team. So now the tm consensus is that it depends on playing or not.

Zorc > .... > every other Sportdirektor > ...> >Brazzo

>customers
lol retards

Attached: 1547862306914.jpg (680x680, 90K)

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAv

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ohnönönönönö

OH NO NO NO HA HAHAHAHA

I bet Aki told Klopp das Sahnebübchen kaputtzutreten.

Oh nonononononononono based French poster just triggered Razor into suicide with one image.

WENN SIE WÜSSTEN!

Sancho > Sane

And we only paid 5 Mio for an actual handfeste Granate ölmö!!!

Srsly do u think anyone ever told uli to never put all you're eggs in one basket?

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING MIABROS

Not if you basket has the Bayern DNA.

They only have one egg

> #KOANNEUER

They were right aboooooooooooooooooooow.

once upon a time his father took him to the side and said
>Ulrich. In life you never know which guy has the biggest sausage. An orderly sausage pile is the most important thing, even if you have to leave without buying any players. So in other words, taxation is theft.

Stuttgart? More like Stuttshart!

>Tah
cancer

truly the most dangerous lead

Let's all hope for a Kreuzbandriss so we can get him for cheap.

the shanty town of demirbay

AUE AUE GLEICH GIBTS HAUE
WEHE WEHE, WENN ICH EUCH DEPPEN SCHON SEHE

>That finish
KEK
E
K

>The Schwertschlächter of Stuttgart

For me, its FC Südtirol

Attached: jv.jpg (554x156, 14K)

>1/128-finals
wew

Why does Sane starting mean he is not coming to Bayern? He played all the other preseason games as well.

>Embolo
>suddenly rating him after he left >Schalke

because the window ends this week in england and the guy still hasn't even passed his medical in munich

did CHO extend his contract yet?

reasonable imo. everybody turns to shit at schalke.

You wouldn't want to partake in an illegal Autorennen the night before you sell your car.

geisteskrank

Will BayernTV stream the Sane match?

Because similar to the DFL Supercup, its about showing strength vs your direct competitor, which means its a "real" game (eventhough meaningless), which means Sané could get murderballed, which would cancel his transfer (if the deal was being worked out). I.E. If he tears his ACL in this game, Bayern wont buy him anymore.

If he plays either City and putting immense pressure on Bayern to pay up and also sending a signal to Sané that hell play more if he stays.

kek

>If he tears his ACL in this game, Bayern wont buy him anymore.
Ehmm that might be the chance to get him for cheap.

the english transfer window is open for only 3 1/2 more days, City would need a replacement for Sane, how is this supposed to work out?

> Jürgen, hier ist der Wurstl
> Ja, tretet den Sane kaputt
> Ja Rabatt und so

uezs elmo

Attached: serveimage (13).jpg (1280x720, 158K)

t. has the Bayerngen

it's not. now the question is: who will bayern buy as plan B?

Guess some Dortmund shitter like Philipp.

8th AUGUST = DOMINO DAY

Unironically one of these calibers:
>Bailey
>Lozano
>Ziyech
>Bergwijn
But knowing how all those teams will ask for outrageous prices, it will be Bailey+some random.

>le xi

Attached: kloppo.jpg (450x314, 22K)

Öztunali

Bergwijn looked like absolute wank against Basel. He looked dangerous maybe once or twice over 180 minutes

Given Buyern's squad size, this would make a lot more sense if you ask me

Attached: 1528937504391.jpg (680x680, 32K)

Which city?

Attached: IMG_20190804_083553.jpg (2048x1536, 843K)

all shitters. fitting.

unironically some bayern II shitters

twitter.com/achtzehn99_en/status/1158007176759316482
>Hoffenheim

it's amazing, leverkusen can't create anything.

Who ist die Frau?

Attached: 1557435006848.png (657x527, 17K)

Brussels

Yeah, another Gnabry or Coman.

I find it funny how no news outlet is pointing it out:
>sub out Coman
>sub in Sanches as a winger

Attached: EA6p1_rUcAEEoZ5.jpg large.jpg (832x1326, 123K)

Uff

youtube.com/watch?v=CM4Qz-Lpnfo
opinions?

uli is probably against the sane transfer, he hates these huge transfers in general and especially for some pace nig. it's why he will retire soon, he doesn't fit into this world anymore.

mahrez-aguero-jesus lange nicht bei 100%. Haben alle Afrika bzw. Südamerika Cup gespielt. Deswegen hat Pep wahrscheinlich so entschieden

Everything's ok guys.

sorry but I can't cook

In German please

it's ok but sourdoughbread is superior

heh

Feel free too Use this for shitposting purposes
Truly based

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-04-08-46-07.png (1055x607, 58K)

this isnt supposed to happen, kielbros..

surprisingly good assuming it's close to 50%. based rednecks in flyover states keeping the fertility rate up.

ERZGEBIRGE
AUE

#Colonised

49,8 Prozent

WER IST WISMUTH AUE
WIR SIND WISMUTH AUE

Attached: 1519142672347.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

>Wismuth
faggot

liverpoop-manshitty now

fuck off you 20th century zoomer

which one of you autist did this?

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (661x702, 82K)

twitter.com/AllAkrobat/status/1157035054843027456?s=19

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 15.54.28.png (494x298, 264K)

if you meme, at least spell it right you absolute homo

Granatbry

Attached: pepe cri.png (400x388, 137K)

#FreeSané

Do Erzgebirge people celebrate being exploited by the DDR?

>The intellectual Messi trapped in Großkreutz mind

I refuse to say Wismut when it's clearly supposed to be spelled Wismuth

we prefer it to being exploited by the FRG

me on the right

Thoughts on Donna Vekic?

Cringe desperate Wurstl now asking for pacy wingers on Yea Forums m(

nigger.

>tismuth

Feel free to repay me any time. Wouldn't want to exploit you with my Soli and higher cost of living and stuff.

Is it worse than working in the uranium mines?

you realise I pay Soli as well you flaming faggot?

I miss James de Rodriguez

Attached: GRANATE.jpg (1600x1190, 220K)

me

Attached: file.png (672x202, 20K)

(TABELLEN)FÜHRER

Attached: personified Aue DNA.jpg (800x600, 73K)

>annex DDR
>ruin whatever industry the country had
>make everyone including the people you just robbed pay a "Solidaritätszuschlag" which you then spend however you like

amazing

hello

RIP SANE

KREUZBANDRISS

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

He actually was a Granate but he wanted to move to a better club.

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 16.10.09.png (1900x1464, 3.06M)

OH NO NO NO NO
ITS HAPPENING

>yo sané imma let you play but yo have to fake injury k?
>k.

F

b-bros?

Attached: 1538470777505.png (1236x678, 759K)

>you now realise millions of lazy ossiniggers who did nothing but shovel sand from one pile to the other and back are now receiving way too high and undeserved pensions financed by the benevolent Wessi, taken from his blood, sweat and tears
>you now realise the big, strong Wessi took in millions of ossi refugees after the war and over the course of the cold war and not once did the measly ossi show any gratitude
Such is life when you care about people with Russian grandfathers.

Ddr unironically better than merkel modern """Germany"""
Fact

JAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJA

AUE

yeah I'm thinking it's time for 1. Liga

all according to the plan

you realise that the soli is being thrown at NRW aka little turkey, right?

>sané comes off
>city scores from the left wing
that will be 150M for you

erstes gegentor
reeee

Fuck off Maik

do NOT reply to me

Attached: file.png (679x610, 62K)

>whatever industry the country had
You mean all those highly profitable Zementwerke that contributed to the totally not faked and entirely crediblr numbers of DDR economy?
The last years they were kept afloat by French loans, because froggies wanted to prevent reunification.
Not to mention they could've paved the highways to west Berlin in gold with all the money the BRD spent on maintenance and Wegrechte.

>t. Mehmet Özgul pure blooded German

Cringe

no, they said they couldn't guarantee him a start in every game, which is why he didn't want to stay
fuck kovac and his shit, you can't let a player like him go

based and wessipilled

Sahne dood

wat nou?

effective brainwashing, I see

>implying that even if I was a turk, I want to be associated with braindead mongs like you

Attached: 1451358276498.jpg (510x478, 60K)

So are the refugees. If you don't take your share and instead offload them here it's only fair you pay us for enduring this bullshit.

get a load of this zoomer

Attached: 1554477371305.jpg (911x617, 58K)

video of Sane's death?

>even if I was a turk
oh no no no no no

Attached: 1398524780063.jpg (743x574, 113K)

WHY DID YOU FORCE ME TO PLAY THIS MATCH? YOU RUINED MY CAREER!!!!

Attached: WHY.png (433x245, 171K)

>based Aue triggering the shit out of some Wiesbaden turk

Attached: 1502903463851.png (185x243, 83K)

Nice pre-industrialisation numbers, Boris. Brandenburg was truly the GOAT of throwing cow dung on wheat fields.

HAMBURG

Attached: hamburg.png (774x204, 18K)

What's soli?

>Sorry, but it had to be. HEJA BVB

Attached: EBIeqLGXsAEdhHG.jpg (739x1024, 121K)

Gibsmedat for Ossis

based

for Turks*

>*squirts the Aue DNA into your girlfriend*

Attached: HELLge.jpg (980x625, 86K)

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>Aue DNA
>500 years of inbreeding and uranium mining

Gibs

Attached: 4fe4ddc58a0308c61bfcdee0a66d4bca-imagejpeg.jpg (1115x1299, 236K)

>t. 4th generation Inzucht turk from Wiesbaden

Turks and Ossis share the same central asian roots, it checks out.

*reparations

post qt turkish girls

Attached: 64242351_894981347514353_1637393566797136748_n.jpg (1024x1820, 141K)

you start

mobil.ksta.de/koeln/kalk/opfer-muss-ordnungsgeld-zahlen-freispruch-nach-brutaler-attacke-in-den-koeln-arcaden-32950916

germany
yes

>granate detonated
JUST

Attached: 16a14572.jpg (969x573, 65K)

BILD made the Sane injury breaking news

would you spend 250M euros on 2 injured players?

Back to /deutsch/, retard

I didn't realize he was that old

Sofort fasst sich der Nationalspieler an das rechte Knie. Er schlägt die Hände vors Gesicht. Die Betreuer eilen aufs Feld, behandeln ihn. Nach zwei Minuten steht er auf, humpelt zur Außenlinie.

Weiterspielen kann er aber nicht! Für ihn kommt Gabriel Jesus ins Spiel.

Liverpool-Trainer Klopp erkundigt sich, auch City-Coach Guardiola spricht mit seinem Noch-Star. Ob und wie lange er ausfällt – offen. Der scheinbar perfekte Wechsel zu den Bayern ist damit geplatzt.

Niemals ist er verletzt grins das stinkt zum Himmel

Naja, wäre schon ein komischer Zufall wenn er sich genau in dem Spiel so schwer verletzt. Er konnte ja auch noch selbst vom Platz gehen. Ich will ihm ja keine vorgetäuschte Verletztung unterstellen aber es ist schon alles seltsam

clown city

transfermarkt on suicide watch

based

Attached: 1390935587744.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

does anybody know the source for this thing? I am pretty confident that Nassau was dirt poor at the time

twitter.com/willreyner/status/1158021244974972928?s=19

>grins
Mein Name ist Rainer. Rainer Hass.

if sané doesnt have a kreuzbandriss i wont post here anymore (you wont notice anyway)

>t. jt

He tore his ACL dumbass.

fuck I still hope Sahne goes to Bayern, the 200m Blingbling-Affenzirkus would be too good.

> There are a few people on the Bayern sub suggesting Pep started him in the hopes he’d get injured to stifle the transfer.

Delusional customers

Das Guardiola ihn einsetzt bestätigt einfach, dass er ein ... ist, vor dem der FC Bayern keinen Respekt mehr haben sollte. Der Umgang mit Menschen ist mangelhaft, das sah man spätestens beim Umgang mit Doc Müller. Dieser wollte die Spieler nicht mit Cortison fitspritzen entgegen des Willen von Guardiola und wurde aussortiert. Dass die langfristige Gesundheit der Spieler deswegen auf dem Spiel stand interessierte Guardiola nicht, ihm geht es immer nur um den kurzfristigen Erfolg und dabei geht er über Leichen, weswegen ich absolut gar nichts mehr von diesem Mann halte.

Das ist allerdings wahr.

Severus Snape-Woolfart will cure him with cow blood, lizard spit and toad slime

Apart from Sané, what winger Granaten are out there? (Bailey and Bergwijn are no Granaten)

Raman

A month ago there was Pepe and CHO.

Just do the Magath and put cheese on it.

is this the domino?

perfect excuse for the customers desu
>Wir waren uns ja einig aber dieser Pepp hat ihn gekillt!! MIASANMIA
oh boy

>Wehen getting refballed
hehe
cucks

What if the Verträge are already unterzeichnet? Did Bayern actually just bought a 150 Mio. Invaliden?

Thats where the tm.de people would actually be right. They would have insisted that he doesnt play.

bayern should buy noah okafor. literally the next sancho

Giovanni Reyna is the next Sancho and hes already at Dortmund.

andre hahn

>the shantytown of WiesBADen

KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS! KREUZBANDRISS!

Attached: 188063_Pfannkuchnaessla_KtgMT9l.jpg (600x558, 68K)

Honestly, English football is too rough. Reus/Sancho/Coman would get killed every game.

>Honestly, English football is too rough. Reus/Sancho/Coman would get killed every game.
Aaaaaa sissy

Attached: 15135103363263.webm (720x720, 593K)

why are they all runniing away? scared of the bin?

I like to watch good football, not rugby.

Bender or Badstuber would break a bone every minute.

You like to watch women sucking dick

>always get injured without even touching the opponent
>This would somehow change in the EPL
?

Absolut respektlos von City, dass sie ihn hier verheizen...

Von mir aus können jetzt alle FCB Bosse sich öffentlich über jeden City Spieler äußern aus Rache

Vor diesem Verein habe ich null Respekt mehr

Who doesn't?

5 IQ post

link to tm thread?

transfermarkt.de/gerucht-wechselt-leroy-sane-zum-fc-bayern-/thread/forum/10/thread_id/1928959/page/157

Its honestly comedy gold.

transfermarkt.de/gerucht-wechselt-leroy-sane-zum-fc-bayern-/thread/forum/10/thread_id/1928959/page/147

> page 157

lmao

Basé

MY SIDES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
twitter.com/cfbayern/status/1158025032788041730

this guy

JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP JUST MA TIP

>Eventuell ist die Verletzung inszeniert, damit City unter dem Vorwand „Sané ist verletzt“ und nicht „Sané wechselt zu Bayern“ einen Ersatz holen kann... Habe mir gerade nochmal die Wiederholung der Verletzung angeschaut und es sah schon etwas komisch aus.

>german journalism

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>mfw I read this comment

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 17.39.17.png (176x200, 54K)

Don't customers understand that if Sané were leaving ManCity he'd be on a plane to Munich and not getting season ending injuries at Wembley

> Look the replay and tell me again this is fake he is 100% injured

now even the britbongs hate the customers for their delusion
milupa

kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 17.44.46.png (1444x556, 83K)

Matip is the most underrated player on the Liverpool team

Franz @Franz95815145 vor 45 Minuten

Oh shit a oil money club fan

This Austrian guy actually watches IAF-DJU tho

Gibe good pasta recipe

Attached: 6664c120.jpg (447x421, 27K)

it wasn't a real injury
he'll be a buyern player next week

you put the noodles in boiling water with salt and wait for aldente voila

just needed to get off early to catch his plane la

Want smth different than standard tomate sauce tho

>Tabea Kempe
löl

Attached: Kempe_Tabea_Portrait-01.jpg (2757x4136, 1.1M)

>cut 1 whole onion and 1 garlic clove into tiny pieces
>heat a pan with olive oil on medium heat and then add the onion/garlic
>fry until golden, not brown
>add 250g-500g of ground meat
>stir untill everything is evenly cooked
>add 1-2 cans of tomato sauce, or ideally canned whole (skinless) tomatoes
>stir
>add spices like basil, oregano, salt, pepper
>add a squirt of either ketchup or tomato paste
>add teaspoon of sugar if no ketchup
>heat until bubbles form alot
>then put temp to verylow and let simmer until reduced to the consistency you like
>inbetween taste and add more spices/salt
>if too acidic, add tiny bit of parmesan

Thx nigga

you just know

fresh garlic + a decent olive oil

that's basicly all you need

spaghetti alla bottarga. cant get enough of that stuff atm

Carbonara e una Coca Coal

*Cola

Is Sane going to the City ceremony?

Eigentlich wurde hier bereits alles erwähnt, ich kann nur noch ebenfalls hinzufügen, dass ich mich auch bereits am Kreuzband verletzt habe, es tat die ersten Sekunden weh, danach konnte ich aber aufstehen und normal den Platz verlassen, mit dem Gedanken, dass es gleich bestimmt wieder geht (war beim Training). 10-20 Minuten etwas bewegt, gedehnt und mich dann doch dagegen entschieden, aber ganz normal geduscht, nach Hause, bis dann 2-3 Stunden später erst die Schmerzen und Unbeweglichkeit schlimmer wurden und es ins Krankenhaus ging.
Also die "Horrorverletzung" Kreuzbandriss kann sehr zufällig und harmlos auftauchen.

Aber insgesamt sieht der Sturz schon etwas merkwürdig aus, er hält sich nicht das Knie, welches ich bei dem Sturz als verletzt vermutet hätte. Hoffen wir für alle Beteiligten, dass Sane nur leicht Schmerzen gespürt hat bei der Szene (leicht umgeknickt/verdreht o.Ä.) und ihm bewusst wurde, dass er sich hier auf keinen Fall verletzen sollte und am liebsten schnell raus geht deswegen.

Kann mir aber nicht vorstellen, dass er "mit Absicht" sich schnell auswechseln lässt, um sich nicht zu verletzen, das würde bei den Checks rauskommen, sollte da wirklich gar nichts sein und das würde nur Probleme für Sané geben. So einfach kann man City, Guardiola und Co. auch nicht reinlegen. grins

I didn't stick around to watch the ceremony but he was back on the pitch after the game

>lose to fucking valencia AND get a red card
based pillenkusen embarassing germany once again

Can't believe they signed 4 new offensive players but no new CBs.

neverkusen lost every single test game this season

the bosz effect is truly on

I actually don't. Please do tell.

Cant be too serious then.

Will Sané come to Bayern? Yes
Will Bayern go all out? Yes becasue they have to, easily 150m with boni
Is he even nearly worth it? Nope, Sané is the kind of guy that gets fat after landing his first big contract.
Overall it's gonna be toplel.

hmm, no, sweetie. they steamrolled wuppertaler.

yeah he looked fine

ICH BIN DERJENICHE DER HIER DIE MACHT HAT!

Attached: serveimage (14).jpg (1024x576, 60K)

honestly i'm pretty sure Pep was hoping for that injury.

now they dont have to sell PLUS they can easily extend the contract under worse conditions

uli spent his entire life meticulously building up the festgeldkonto only tobe forced to spend every single cent of it for the new zoomer king who is a bench player at his current club so the plebs will shut up, all while oil sheik clubs spend thrice the amount on their reserve goalkeeper every season.

uli had a hard life.

post some tm posts.

nö, the major waves alread rolled through

call Jakob Italiano

> Bundesliga record signing will be an injured bench player from the Premier League

State of /bundes/liga

[18:54] Korpulenter 250-Kilo-Koloss kokettiert auf dem Streamingdienst Younow

drch.cf / ALTERNATIVLINK: x.drch.cf

Mobil:
m.drch.cf

who's the record signing right now? an injured player from atletico?

Durchfall user stop it

das macht dann 20 mil weniger danke

Attached: sahne.jpg (993x370, 81K)

19:04

Glück Auf!

more like schluckauf lmao

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LEROY LEROY LEROY

schleich dich

19:09 Echte Liebe

fuck off 19:09 user

19:09

Echte Liebe

>copycat
falsche Liebe
gay

Gibt gleich echte Hiebe, Jungchen.

Bist der Rutenbursche oder was?
gay

20:00, Essen Borbeck Bahnhof

Komma her wenn du dich traust

So spricht man nicht mit dem Stecher deiner Mutter.

>Essen
Mein aufrichtiges Beileid.

>imagine being a Bayern fan

Attached: DM.jpg (640x640, 112K)

someone post the dortmund slags

How would you respond if a girl sent you pic related?

Attached: y8WrUWn.jpg (640x820, 125K)

i wouldnt respond because i dont speak german

my arms aren't that long you need to come over here 1st

same

Sorry but I only like cute asian girls and MAYBE latinas.

Attached: 1496072448807.jpg (900x1200, 247K)

ask her what the point of those upper straps are then question here genes because those eyes look a bit mongolian

>Bartras girl

Attached: 1470442013892.jpg (232x250, 8K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1564865340249.gif (450x273, 1.81M)

“Sorry love, I don’t speak German”

>Penis in Vagina, verstehste? Rein raus hehe.

Excuse me? This is not the kind of text I would expect of a good Christian girl.

based

Attached: maanow-22-3-kilometer-unna-im-thai-so-if-you-29445690.png (500x910, 205K)

>Bist mir zu teuer, egal wie viel du verlangst.

Let me tell you about the...

I have a serious fruit fly problem.
Now, I build a trap: Water mixed with apple cider vinegar, throw in some squashed blue barries and pieces of banana and a few squirts of dish soap.

Ill keep you updated.

Theyre just extra protein. Theyre harmless.

WHORE

yeah but they are annoying, and it has a dumpster aesthetic to it when I have a few dozens flying around. Unfortunately they are also too small for my electrical flyswap.

>that armpit fat
sorry I don't fuck whales

You're fighting the symptom not the cause

>Dirtmound won the super cuck
>Sane is injured
How did everything go so wrong in a single weekend. Please hold me Buyernbros

Attached: 1540339926246.jpg (251x201, 8K)

they come with plants. stop buying plants.

don't know about you guys but my dick is diamonds

do not worry
Timo "Saviour" Werner is just around the corner for the low low price of 60 million euros

Attached: rbl3.png (742x659, 260K)

Attached: laughing bayern retirees.jpg (746x418, 52K)

yes, also if he really costs 150 million € he'd be the 2nd most expensive transfer ever

Attached: transfers.jpg (1025x844, 635K)

You know what? Looking at Buyern's current dilemma, the old lady buying old man Ronaldo doesn't seem so stupid after all

Kek

mobie time

Attached: 913c46.jpg (434x640, 82K)

>that Lok cuck getting absolutely BTFO in the other thread
oh nonono

It's alright, Malte. Go to bed now.

pommes & Döner
mmmmhhhhhh.....

sorry for humiliating you like this, Ronny
we're all friends here
except for the Amerifat

someone should photoshop thier faces with the shitposting aussie.

Yes I had a durum shawarma for dinner. It’s good to be back home.

I'm not that guy.

>we're all friends here
Except for sörens.

I'm not your friend >:(

Mobie time

Attached: 239e7ba2.jpg (600x856, 79K)

Attached: 1542135547859.jpg (493x449, 43K)

yes

Attached: 1491700354189.png (612x468, 224K)

hmmmmm.......

I still miss the legacy captcha:'(

me too! gaultmillau.ch/zuri-isst/al-mouchtar-zurichs-bestes-schawarma

really activates the durchfall

what did Sören do again? another tranny meltdown?

>2019
>still bothering with captcha

absolute state of (You)

Proxy off Hiro! I ain't buying your shitty 4channel Pass!

surprisiiingsingly good btw

t. bot

>what is 4chanX
>what is Captcha Buster

grandpa please

Looks very nice. I met some friendly people from Switzerland on my trip and I think they were actually from Zurich.
I had my durum at Kebabistan on Istedgade.

/bundes/ is mostly technophobe Boomers. Have some patience

4chanX is unironically, and Im 100% serious here, the most Reddit thing out there. Don't you dare to (You) at me, I'm watching some documentaries now anyway.

Attached: here's to (You).png (650x650, 17K)

yeah I just dont get it

>not appreciating a delicious pit pussy
pleb

>sunday evening
>4chink
fucking losers
almost as bad as deutsch-incels and krautchan-inmates
just came here to say this, some faggots are always here ;^)

Attached: 1458293639284.jpg (1172x879, 333K)

sundays are the worst

jenes uezs

tja ja
sané hat sich nicht schlimmer verletzt und es war eine reine vorsichtsmaßnahme ihn rauszunehmen melden britische medien.
ding is durch
er kommt
miasanmia

keep on clicking those fire hydrants my senile friend

OH SHIT ITS THE DURCHFALL user AGAIN

@94621271
nobody cares about your boring blog posts about your boring trip to boring town in boringistan.
you’re the most uninteresting mundane person there is on this whole board and still have the fucking audacity to blog post on and on and on as if you had anything interesting to say. you don’t.
must be a lonely child raised by a helicopter mother who praised every boring fart you ever let out of your boring ass.

Stfu fag lol

that’s not me tho, virgin

back to deutsch, retard

test

This

stop ban evading faggot

>>what is Captcha Buster
so i have to listen to google shit`?

durchfall user pls

never been there
have sex

it's a meme, it doesn't work

>T. Durchfall user

back to deutsch, retard

>being this inept

olmolo

>sporting cp

sané coming
just had sex with a 9/10
you’re still virgins

yeah life as a bayernchad is based af

Damn it actually works without any input. Thanks for the tip. First I thought I must click play. How long before google bans it?

stop stealing my gimmick
back to /deutsch/, virgin

>yeah life as a bayernchad is based af
guter Bursche!
>gimmick
lurk more summerfriend

Attached: 910267545-oktoberfest-in-rennertehausen-1hOZGGQKa7.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

no u

>the absolute state of this thread

Attached: 1552510107130.png (618x298, 263K)

Why do barbarians like plaid shirts and leather hosen so much?

Attached: 5594ac54.jpg (428x464, 32K)

both me

why do american like shooting sprees by white nerdy incels so much?

It's the prize of freedum

prost

why do you call football soccer and play with eggs?
eggs are for Frühstück you troglodyte

honest question:
who here REALLY had sex with a girl?
anyone?

but it doesn't, stop trying to sell me your shitty plugins, Neinhold.

I have
It's pigskin

yes, here
she was taller than me though

it's not hard m8. I'm a yottasperg and even I had a gf once.

everyone besides durchfallanon

miau

we all know Sören but what's the story of Durchfallanon? Is he the evil twin of Kackeposter?

still amazing that Dortmund sold the league's best striker for the same as Jovic

>sporting cp

it’s an unfunny /deutsch/joscher who made up a boring persona who had durchfall and now tries to force his ebin funny meme

lame

once, many years ago
so me

>sporting cp

>here's your Sane, customer

Attached: file.png (601x425, 247K)

Attached: 1486864678432.jpg (208x200, 14K)

hope the deal falls through, sane isn't worth it
city won't even need a replacement granate

Attached: 1554900701140.jpg (1125x781, 156K)

my sides

my 56yo fuckbudy(female) told me, she has a new iphone, by which she means, a new number(and new phone) and thats why she isnt available under the old number.

Good, female boomers and technology, awful, I cringe everytime

lol

Attached: 1562537113759.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>56yo fuckbudy

Attached: 1562098317258.jpg (641x530, 27K)

Attached: 1530590376634.png (240x240, 55K)

Attached: 54.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>wake up
>no granate
>era of the BVB
Feels good.