Why are footballers so pathetic...

Why are footballers so pathetic? You'd think with the money they make they'd be able to fuck any chick they wanted but yet they resort to pityful flirting attempts. All of them would be virgins otherwise.

Attached: ruben semedo nigger.jpg (444x960, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2792966-kidnapping-attempted-murder-and-ruben-semedos-second-chance-at-huesca.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're just mad because this greek girl got BLACKED

Seething

What a pathetic sandnigger

Attached: amr warda.png (1080x1080, 420K)

Soooo OP... when are you going to post this girl insta?

They can fuck any chick they want, thats why they never developed any "game" and their texting is so cringey

Courtois pulled the same shit once with a friend of mine (she had a bf at the time and courtois was married at the time). He DM's him telling her that she had to come to her appartement. I'm glad my friend didn't fall for this crap. She ignored him after a while.

>they'd be able to fuck any chick they wanted
that's exactly what he's doing

What the fuck is this language? Half english, half... ?

absolute state of you and your life and your language. what the fuck is this shit you goofy nigger?

I am not warda

>you'll never learn Greek

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Semedo who, Olympiakos's CB?
He's doing that shit already?

>He DM's him telling her that she had to come to her appartement.

what the fuck are you trying to say

Like Neymar. He didn’t even try with that insane chick.

just post her insta already op

He messaged her saying my friend had to come to his place*

sorry croatbro. Also why are your women so fucking tall dude

Attached: c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg (636x506, 21K)

Do you think just have sex at random without flirting or saying hello? That, my young friend, is called rape.

I think you just outed yourself as an incel, m8.

they're not tall where I live (Osijek)

>after awhile

lol

syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2792966-kidnapping-attempted-murder-and-ruben-semedos-second-chance-at-huesca.amp.html

Courtois?

Yeah i fucked him

so it wasn't a meme, amerivirgins have truly abandoned physical contact and only meet women online lmao

>being friends with a woman
I guess we know whos the cuck in this story.

why go out when you can just pick up some online? tinder etc is so much easier since you can only pick from a very limited number in some club or bar
only problem is that if you're famous they can put your shit online for attention, which is why these retards make clowns of themselves

>why go out when you can just pick up some online?
You know what they look like in reality and can't be scammed