/seriea/ & /calciomercato/ - Nothing to talk about edition

>Roma plan to complete deals for Higuain and Alderweireld next week
According to what has been reported by the Corriere dello Sport today, AS Roma are planning to complete two deals next week to bolster their squad ahead of the new Serie A campaign, which kicks off towards the end of August.

>Laxalt agent flying to Italy to accelerate Milan defender's departure
Diego Laxalt's time at AC Milan appears to have come to an end. After signing for the club from Genoa last season, after making somewhat of a name for himself with Uruguay at the World Cup in Russia, Laxalt has had a quiet season for the Rossoneri; still playing second fiddle to Swiss defender Ricardo Rodriguez.

>Inspirational Mihajlovic continues to coach from the hospital as he battles cancer
Two months ago, Italian football icon Sinisa Mihajlovic revealed that he needed to temporarily step down from his role as head coach of Bologna to battle against leukemia; a cancer which targets the body's blood-forming tissues and cells.

Having been hospitalised since June 15th, however, Mihajlovic has been going above and beyond the call of duty to continue coaching his Bologna side. A Bologna employee revealed to La Repubblica Mihajlovic's reaction after the pre-season loss to German side Cologne, saying that "We were having dinner, we were in another room, but the screams were heard all right. Well, it's a good sign, it means that the coach is fit."

>Wanda Nara: 'I understand what really matters in life...'
Wanda Nara, Argentine model, television presenter and wife-agent of Inter Milan forward Mauro Icardi, has dominated the headlines in 2019 as she has been blamed as partly, or in some cases wholly, responsible for the Icardi crisis at Inter.

In a post on Twitter this morning, Wanda has said that: "I understand what really counts in life, that's why I understand that I am so lucky. Children, love, their happiness and nothing else. Have a nice Sunday."

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18415531
youtube.com/watch?v=EnzEPlafhpA
twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1158082773829263361
aci.it/i-servizi/normative/codice-della-strada/elenco-sigle-province-ditalia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fH3JS1ycwL4
twitter.com/MaxNerozzi/status/1158290297065005056
cagliaricalcio.com/news/ultimissime/18900/bentornato-radja-annuncio-nainggolan
twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1158330554263199744
twitter.com/CagliariCalcio/status/1158338700897673216
twitter.com/romeoagresti/status/1158305281455120384
theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/05/arsenal-target-dayot-upamecano-or-daniele-rugani-to-improve-defence
twitter.com/cosimofcj/status/1158391394240741376
twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1158489080096808960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everton just announced Kean transfer

politano biraghi sawp is rumoured

Surely there's a buyback clause on that? Otherwise I don't see the transfer making sense from JJ's point of view.

>Kean
>Cancelo
>Dybala

Is POOventus finished?

raising money for lukaku and chiesa

Loool not even 30 millions for this "wonderkid". I knew he was a huge meme

nothing I have read have mentioned a buyback.
It was worth and initial 29m but has add-on fees

It's rumoured that there's a gentlemen agreement between the teams that let's Juventus match any offer in case someone decided to buy Kean from Everton.
Still
>gentlemen agreement
Don't put much faith on that
Yes, only relegation awaits >us

They'll just get the option to match any offer made for him in the future. It makes sense because Kean is an overrated brainlet

surely something like 60m buyback wouldnt be too much to ask
especially on the off chance he scores 15 goals then woodward tries to throw 90 gorillion at everton

He's much brighter than Balotelli I think and more talented. But we'll see in a year or two. Playing at Everton did Lukaku a world of good.

raising money for Pogback

>He's much brighter than Balotelli
Balotelli didn't get kicked out of the NT twice at his age

He doesn't have half the talent of Balotelli.

I'm having identity crisis right now. What am I doing in /seriea/? Who do I support?

nobody, serie a sucks

>Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic has reportedly agreed personal terms with Manchester United, separate from Paulo Dybala and Romelu Lukaku.

lukaku out

Reminder that we're hosting a Fantacalcio game on fantacalcio.it! Create an account, enter your personal page and look for the "unisciti a una lega" button.
League name: Fantacomfy 19-20
Password: Miriam
Strawpoll for the tournament system: strawpoll.me/18415531

Some key rules
>You have 250 credits to buy a squad of 25 players. Transfers will be free until september the 1st, then your list will be locked until the january mercato
Choose your 11s every matchday: your players will be awarded points equal to a mark from 0 to 10 awarded by real people according to the performance, not including the following bonuses and maluses
>Goal: +3 points (+4 for defenders, +5 for GKs) Assist: +1 point, Clean sheet (for GKs): +1 point, Yellow card: -0.5 points Red card: -1 point, Goal conceded (for GKs): -1 point, Penalty cleared (for GKs): +3 points
If someone in your chosen 11 doesn't play irl, the system will automatically sub in one of your benchers. If they don't get to play as well you won't earn points, so make sure most of your players are at least occasional starters.
>You ditched Ronaldo to bet everything on Schick? Don't worry, other people won't copy you. Nobody will be able to see your list until the league starts, unless you choose to post it on /seriea/ to brag. For now you can only check out other teams' cool logos in the "da uno sguardo alle altre squadre" menu on the league's home page.
OC logos are encouraged, banter is mandatory

Attached: 1564916425810.png (2000x1600, 2.03M)

Inda obviously

>crisis
>Inda
Fits

why the hell are you voting for the F1 formula? It fucking sucks and makes no sense

I'll fix the readability, and the text is all of the top off my head. But can you lads help out with those kind of snippets about other clubs? Or to improve what's already there

Attached: Serie A 19 Template.jpg (2480x3507, 2.69M)

>that price for Kean
Juventus proves once again that they can't sell players well. Turns out Marotta was not the problem after all

I think it's spicier than the regular sum of points. I can modify the number of points awarded to each position and I probably will, since I think it could be a bit too skewed in favors of who win, but I think it will be way more fun that just summing all the points.

to be fair his contract was running out and there was talk of him not wanting to extend (which I believe due to the fact he may not get playtime under sarri + his agent being a certain mino raiola). But yeah it is a very sane fee considering he's off to a prem club. Hopefully he does well there regardless.

Considering the fact players like Zaniolo who did 5 good moves the entire season are priced way highly than him, I'd say it's just Juventus being retarded. Apparently he had offers from other, bigger clubs but he wanted to play in the first team because he wants to go to EURO 2020.

Still, he was the first homegrown prospect Juventus had in a long while that actually had a lot of potential and he's let go just like that. I would unironically gamble on him more after getting rid of Mandzukic and Piggy

What should i do for the fiscal codice ?

www.codicefiscaleonline.com
Be creative

What the fuck is Fiscal codice?

Grazie amigo !

Tax law, introduced in 1973 iirc

They give you a card and you use it to buy cigarettes on the automats

Also, french press or a small drip over for the work place?

why are we selling cancelo, kean and dybala? I thought we were rich bros

>press
>drip
i really can't fathom these coffee gimmicks, what wrong with normal coffee ?

>I thought we were rich bros
user i...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 16.20.07.png (641x581, 467K)

Who would become United's top nigger if Pogba leaves?

>Was temp banned for spam/flooding
¿Nani?

Whats normal coffee?

>Atalanta
+ best youth system in Italy, great style of play and a coach who likes to play with youngsters. They are in CL as you probably know.
- they could get worse and become like Udinese, another underdog who had a pretty big exploit and now is a shit team. Supporters will hate you because not white.

>Lazio
+ Blood and Honor team, everytime you win feels great. Best Director of football in Italy (Tare) brings dank players for few money, probably the team more close to a football manager savegame. Cool history with great legends. Nice colors and logo.
- Everyone hates you, even yourself. If you are a libcuck not the team for you. You'll never win anything relevant apart from some derby and national cups. President is a souless merchant who will sell your favorite player without blinking. Media cant stand you, other supporters aswell. It's not a happy family.

yeah, it was this or he leaves for free though. it's a shame but it happens I guess. piggy is a white elephant who can't be gotten rid of. the only chance was to scam a dzeko-less roma but higuain is adamant he doesn't want to leave.

stream for inter match??

>Wanda Nara: 'I understand what really matters in life...'
Yeah, sucking cock, spending your cuck husband's money, and causing drama, you WHORE

Attached: 71J24QlhH6L._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 15K)

Why did Kean get kicked out of the NT ?

While this great taste in cofe, i dont have the tools to make it properly at work desu

FC Legit investors is back in this bitches
There's no way to have a team vs team league i suppose?

Attached: fc li.png (580x576, 140K)

>In a post on Twitter this morning, Wanda has said that: "I understand what really counts in life, that's why I understand that I am so lucky. Children, love, their happiness and nothing else. Have a nice Sunday."

How do we kill Wanda /seriea/?

Attached: 1564840281183.jpg (720x1014, 73K)

I thought you couldn't with more than 20 partecipants

>kill
Why? Just wait until she ditches Icardi for another dumb cuckold like she did with Maxi and see Icardi realising he ruined his career because of her. It would more enjoyable

Dybala is a shitter
Kean is elite tho

You forgot the part about the regular visits to Rome's synagogue you buffoon

>I thought you couldn't with more than 20 partecipants
i didn't know that, it makes snese sinc you can't face everyone

alderweireld when

https:// sportzonline.to/channels/hd/hd7.php

Eat shit shlomo

Moura is unstoppable against European teams

great cup. spurs play at home with a british ref.

nice to see how contes system does against more playing teams

Anyway I'm reading it up and apparently you can host two competitions at the same time, so we can do one F1 style and one that just acts as a point counter, it would also be fun to see how the table would behave

>before this transfer: dybala is an overrated midget
>after this transfer: lmao selling dybala juve is finished
your brain on abjism

>before this transfer: dybala is an overrated midget

Said no one ever

Is this a mandatory step? Don't know what it is

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-101520~2.png (889x971, 40K)

most jj fans last year considered Dybala overrated and not adapt to play with TSU

>non juve fags rating dybala on seriea
literally never happened
i still remember the icardi & dybala memes

Are Inter just shit, or are Spurs genuinely back?

create a false tax code, they just use its data for advertisement

Inter is pretty awful at this moment. The only two strikers available are a burned out winger and a 17 year old kid without a single league match

Thank you. How many digits should it be?

the first

Use the site mentioned here

murderball here we go

inter are playing with a winger and an 16 yr old up top.

Milan has a genuinly better team this year if they dont beat Inter they should just disband the club forever

Attached: 32B9F05A-6704-4CC3-8A38-6257EA90C0FC.jpg (750x730, 272K)

d'ambrosio, gagli and candreva combinatio. noice. sensi has been way better than brozo

they had a genuinely better team last year (at least once piontek came in) and that didn't help

I mean more Inter defensively seem to be pretty open. I guess it's partly because Inter ar actually playing and not parking the bus.

Also
>Kane taking freekicks

they have an actual coach now tho

Milanisti always brag about having a better team every year until they get beaten up in the derby.

Inter's defence is ok, it's the only department that isn't in shambles, they are doing some dumb mistakes but it's just a friendly. Just keep in mind that the game is effectively over as Inter has an almost non-existent chance to score, unless one of your defenders just kicks it in his own net for some reason like De Ligt did

Talk about pots and kettles

You underestimate Tottenham's ability to screw up leads

era? pushed with his hand. fug this shit ref

Inda getting shit on a Tottenham B team lead by Coccobello Lamela
Will Gonde eat the Panettone?

Zaniolo + cash for Kessie when

Attached: 66437930_466815727499355_4085574440279282017_n.jpg (1080x1186, 86K)

and you overestimate a winger out of position that feels lost with nowhere to cut inside to and a literal child whose biggest feat was appearing for 10 minutes in an EL match played with a catastrophic shortage of players.

fug sensi is gud. also dalbert will shine

MANLETS RISE UP

wow

Told you.
My team is shitter than yours.
>Also those empty seats

This is the team that will start the league next week minus Eriksen dumbass

Get in my fanta you undercosted manlet

Ragazzi

È il Tottenham

>no Baggio in Brescia

tsunaldo kills jj financially
if he fails to deliver champions league to jj
paratici should commit seppuku

What's most important here, is it not letting me in because it's a fake name or because I just selected birthplace/date and province randomly? What should I change?

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-104635~2.png (1080x1861, 111K)

Roma isn't RO

>Sissoko shooting
Literal madman, at least it wasn't high and wide like he normally does

esposito fouled yet again there. rose was culprit in the box push too.

It's RM, RO should be Rovigo

ROMA is (RM) not (RO) which is Rovigo

Isn't it province you live in can be different from your birthplace?

also don't leave spaces when you type it in.
OP should've said you have to create a 'real' code based on your name/birth/province.. not a fake one.

Why are they even asking for a codice fiscale to create a user on an outdated homemade fantasy football league

That's not the province you live, it's the province you were born in.

It is born in "LUOGO DI NASCITA" of the province (in code) "PROVINCIA (SIGLA)"

even if you put in your real data it's not a valid tax code, the site is just a simulator. just put in a 16 character code that looks realistic

That dyke at Sportitalia creepa me out

>Esposito mi ha ricordato il miglior Totti con quel passaggio

Attached: 1384769487.jpg (288x175, 6K)

>stream is showing the scottish cup final
Boring as fuck, I genuinely hope Slippy G or somebody beats them this year

>MLG sounds
the state of Milan's SMM
youtube.com/watch?v=EnzEPlafhpA

so people dont post illegal stuff there

we know it's not valid. the question is, does it have to match the details you submit to the website.

>White vs light mint green
Who allowed this

No (you) intended sry

The normal blue and black would be better

It worked lads. Even though it never prompted me to change my crest/club name
No, mine didn't match birthdays and it went through

Oh god we gonna see Dalbert on the starting 11 all year won't we

so this is ucl finalist team. inter can make it easily too if the this is the level

hes been great whole preseason. redemption arc incoming

Who did Eriksen come on for at half time, I can't work out who's gone

Sensi is unironically good, still funny how the team literally fades away going forward

0% since his Ngumbu agent pulled a Malcom 2 years ago.

>Not ChingChong Song as a starter
>Not Delli Ali as a starter
Sure....

Still need another midfielder (mezzala or a 10 depending where Paqueta will be playing) and another striker and the team will be very interesting, on the paper at least. If we could sell Kessié to buy another midfielder that would be nice too.

Attached: Milan2019-2020.jpg (480x598, 121K)

Son is suspended for the first 2 games.

>great
user nobody ever doubted his workrate, the problem is everything else. He played well against manure but only manure

Sissoko

based demarco is back. remember that one goal?

Yeah against Inter mannaggia al cristo travestito

today too. started the goal move and been gud on the left. no wonder conte r8s him

Attached: 19 20 Fantacalcio Badges.jpg (2000x1600, 866K)

Unironically would like to see Zinchenko in Inter, is Pep selling/loaning him?

>Son being greedy
Damn

Milan need to fucking start selling.

There are decent bids for Suso and Hakan from Lyon, respectively Leipzig and Galatasaray.

Oh boy

Attached: Screenshot_20190804_114849.png (979x388, 38K)

RARE
A
R
E

>why, yes, i'm an atalanta fan, what gave it away?

Attached: 1560784498635.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

>mfw downloaded 3 variation of Hava Nagila.
What team should I support for this feel?

Attached: starofnegev.png (1200x1153, 934K)

What if we did F1 but with a more balanced point system (like 10 points to the 1st, 9 to the second and so on)? I really don't want to renounce the feeling of actually playing against someone.

I'm not very creative

Attached: nazio-logo.png (4496x3336, 236K)

Benuldies :DDDD

desu redpill me on that scammer Milan bought from Brazil

>this new

Ye dis

>Eriksen taking another pen
Ruh-roh

Sell Kessie + Hakan and try to get Milinkovic-Savic and Everton

>

Attached: dsv.png (699x515, 504K)

How is Netscape FC doing lads?

>SMS

Attached: 62256762_911710445828121_9045039066865409810_n.jpg (839x839, 49K)

Cagliari
>You like to kick milk bottles
Sassuolo
>Coke and bitches
Fiorentina
>Just smile
Milan
>Berlusconi pls come back
Atalanta
>Qties everywhere
>Dance like Papu

Sorry about the low quality, I'm recovering from a hangover

>Milinkovic-Savic
Good luck finding 100 melonas lad

based inter beating everyone on benuldies

based Handa

Fiorentina is more of "pls rate us". We just want the recognition that we have good players.

What's the situation on Lukaku > Juve, Dybala > Inter and Cancelo > City?

Attached: 1559624119395.jpg (1024x656, 249K)

>that GOAT assist was Esposito's
really pleasant surprise, hope he doesn't turn into "remember that one assist" man
probably not happening, never ever happening and basically done deal

it might seem like I'm seething but i'm just helping user pick up a team, since you painted a way too brighter
>Blood and Honor team
involved in every scandal in Serie A history is hardly honorable. Neither is raising the price of milk all around Italy to win the league and have your rivals win it right after you for maximum banter
>everytime you win feels great
there is literally complete silence in Rome every time lazio wins something, exception made for Piazza del Popolo where you can find 20 people acting like they won the world cup.
The only change is that the rare local laziale will act uppity for a few days and then go back to "you're still watching football? it's all rigged and fake"
>Best Director of football in Italy (Tare) brings dank players for few money
while Tare has his highs, he signs a lot of shit players too.
>Cool history with great legends
????
Every "legend" Lazio had was greater for another team than for them and left as soon as they could. Except maybe for Chinaglia, who instead used the club to launder money when he came back and Lovati.
>Everyone hates you
Not true, the world would be a much less fun place without them
>Media cant stand you
While this is kinda true, a lot of people in sports media are closeted Laziali. Especially in RAI.

The real perks of being a Lazio fan are:
>you get to dab in ancient history and complain about the 1915 league
>good kits ruined by embarassing sponsors
>your owner is somehow friend with every important person in the nation and will use it to spread your debt payments in like 150 years
>despite that you can always blame "i poteri forti™"
>you'll never be bought by a foreign owner (not that Lotito was better)
>you don't have to worry about picking your clothes. Your ultras will help you in that.

Attached: 1550955247510.jpg (1080x960, 135K)

>never ever happening
I wouldn't be so negative about that desu, Juve want both Icardi and Lukaku. Give money for the negro and swap Dybala for Icardi

t. romanista furente

Pls explain why fucking retarded Juve is letting away Cancelo after only 1 season?

He does not fit Sarri's tictocs, plusvalenza, and he would bench De Sciglio which is a no no

just trying to help. I raise a few good points in Lazio's favour too.

You also forgot the perk of having a no-girls allowed curva

I'm starting to think that De Sciglio gained an incredible amount of leverage in JJ by walking in on some meeting with the local ndrangheta or something

He probably has the same agent as Darmian since it's incredible how to this day journalists still keep talking about him

Does this mean Napoli would win EPL?

Napoli figuratively won the CL since they beat Liverpool

Oh I also forgot how being a Lazio fan means that you're automatically an Inter fan (and that takes priority)

>Daily Mail: "#Mandzukic al #ManchesterUnited, c'è l'accordo"
SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Lazio knows that nobody is ready to pay such a fee. For 60/70mio milan could get him

>nobody is ready to pay such a fee
Manure will pay it after they sell Pogba to Real, they just payed 80 millions for not really stellar defender so it's not a fantastic sum for them

I love DZU and I'm sad to see him go but I can't deny this was necessary, I just hope that's enough to stop this Dybala-Lukaku nonsense

Inter apparently trying to sign Ante Rebić from Frankfurt.

>bastituta and Nintendo were our claim to fame

Attached: 1539104918518.jpg (1200x936, 845K)

zaniolo was Roma's best mid the entire season, but ya Kean should have been rated just as high valur wise

>supporters will hate you because not white
>listed as a negative
seething

wohoo, from Perisic to Perisic 2: this time a little worse!

>be Italian
>don't understand your own league/team
this is the worst shit I have ever read. well done

>I really don't want to renounce the feeling of actually playing against someone.
You don't have that anyway

De Sciglio IS ndrangheta, that's why

enlighten us mutt. Tell him how your 5% heritage makes you an expert

Inb4 "I am actually Italian I just hate the US namefagging will prove it". God I hate summer

You really have it though, because getting points doesn't only rely on your players doing shit, but on your players doing better than others.

>you'll never be bought by a foreign owner

Attached: orly.jpg (1162x850, 365K)

Giampaolo seems falling for Sushit meme sadly.

Awesome, here we have a great example of hip delusional romanista.

>involved in every scandal in Serie A history is hardly honorable. Neither is raising the price of milk all around Italy to win the league and have your rivals win it right after you for maximum banter
Won right after Lazio after ad personam player rule changed during the year (Nakata). Winning it after makes it better only for your kind, trust me. Every team had scandals, Calciopoli saved your ass because by reaching CL (amazing) for some years you managed to survive with an huge ass debt. You paid a referee to win an international match (roma-Dundee). So well, we're all together in it.

>there is literally complete silence in Rome every time lazio wins something, exception made for Piazza del Popolo where you can find 20 people acting like they won the world cup.
The only change is that the rare local laziale will act uppity for a few days and then go back to "you're still watching football? it's all rigged and fake"

Nonsense. Worms are more, but with a lot of casuals. Lazio fans are rarely casuals. Also the world does not end after the GRA. Try again.

>while Tare has his highs, he signs a lot of shit players too.

Sure. But he buys those shit players for a couple of chewed nuts. Can't say the same for other mid-high tier clubs in Italy.

>????
Every "legend" Lazio had was greater for another team than for them and left as soon as they could. Except maybe for Chinaglia, who instead used the club to launder money when he came back and Lovati.

Chinaglia player =/= Chinaglia president. I'm not going to list players from those times because you probably don't know them. Having Klose and not some meme trash player it's ok for me, but you can keep masturbating with Totti and De Rossi. Dey epic legand.

>While this is kinda true, a lot of people in sports media are closeted Laziali. Especially in RAI.
literally who

>tfw son of a plastic
He jumped ship from Vigor Lamezia and told me Juve was his boyhood club. My life is a lie.

Attached: 1496521911495.jpg (340x425, 74K)

“Suso? He is a great player, in a league of his own. Without a doubt. I’ve told him, and I’ve told the club, he is not a problem, we must keep hold of our strong players. I’m in love, he drives me nuts and he is one who can decide things."

FUUUUUUCKKK

Attached: Fantait.jpg (848x350, 109K)

Why doesn't it work?
That's the problem when you get a coach who never coached a great team in his life. He thinks Suso is incredibly talented.

>username or password is wrong
Make sure you don't type your email in the name field

It's not my email, it's my username. The same I'm connected with on the site.

it says username or password are wrong

>twink saying me from having to watch lolkeku for both club and country
Wtf I love dybala now

Anybody have a good template for a logo?

>Jumped from former Serie C side who went bankrupt and restarted from the bottom to fucking Juve
Tell him to be ashamed

Man up and support a /serieb/ team

What is sigla for provincia Tuscany? To?

Lads I'm bored and I want to start a FM career mode, Im thinking Torino, Samp or Genoa, which should I choose?

Venezia.

Some inspo from last year's fanta

Attached: Serie A Fantasy.png (2400x2154, 3.42M)

>Tuscany
>Provincia
E TUTTI GLI ANGELI OGBONNA
I'm trying to register but it just stops at a near blank page with nothing to click.

So FI as in Firenze? I'm born in Firenze.

Tuscany is the region, COMPOSED of provinces. For Firenze, it is FI. It can get very fucky in some cases
>L'Aquila - AQ
>Prato - PO
>Cosenza - CZ
>Crotone - KR (because Cremona already had CR)
>Roma - Roma (because fuck you)

quick response because I have to go out but
>Every team had scandals
and lazio was in every one of those
> huge ass debt
no huge ass debt because the debt has always been on Italpetroli's. Roma was sold with a 8m passive in 2011, not 2006.
>Also the world does not end after the GRA
Lazio fans are only a bit outside the GRA. but not outside of Italy.
>klose
great lazio legend lmao

With was sold i mean was seized by UniCredit as were other italpetroli's assets. Not like italpetroli wasnt paying back the debt but only because the bank wanted a slice of the stadium cake

Yes, great Lazio legend. It's not like you become relevant only by spending your whole career in a team. About the scandals you keep ignoring most of the things that happened in Italian football, which don't involve Lazio.

I made an attempt. I don't know what to fill the white space with

Attached: 13302654041145286098shield template.png (353x372, 88K)

so now lukaku is bakc on?

inters no striker choices are quite varied but manletty.

Perisic: strong enough and great headers for target type of guy with gud dribble and shooting
Lautaro: strongest manlet role guy
Esposito: young talented guy with freekicks. manlet role
Politano: pacy drobly manlet

the manlet role is brety covered unless inter sell politano or perisic. one target guy would be enough for me. also with conte who needs strikers

I haven't watched any of Inter or Esposito. Is hy basically like an Italian Dybala?

Look into serie B and lega pro

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. But I think it's work.

Attached: IMG_20190805_031957.jpg (717x1023, 70K)

I kind of like how it turned out. Nice and simple.
Looks good.

Attached: 13302654041145286098shield template_2.png (353x372, 106K)

Also full badge

Attached: SPAS fanta.png (707x1023, 277K)

twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1158082773829263361
FRAS

Attached: 1562669589313.jpg (912x516, 44K)

Lazio wins both derbys and there is nothing you riommcel can do about it

Attached: full kit wanker anime girl ss lazio.jpg (900x900, 214K)

Based Paulo not going to dumpster team

BASED

Based and Twinkpilled

>macron

Attached: image(1).jpg (732x763, 64K)

He has some talent but it's very raw. Against PSG he showed good ball control and some dribble drobble, but struggled a lot to catch long balls. I didn't watch most of today's match but managed to land a great assist to sensi. He might become a falso nueve in the hands of a good manager.

Based

Attached: AFB8BBCF-8A88-4D27-96E1-B2C15EB29955.jpg (709x595, 156K)

>Dybala rejects United
>we still end up buying Lukaku with the sales of Cancelo, Mandzukic, Matuidi and Kean
Still better than swapping Dybala for Lukaku, but fuck this nonetheless

no i think he is more of striker type. in youth levels he scored alot of freekicks and has nice backheels. very promising for 17 yr old and i think one of the biggest prospects of younger italians

Choose your provincia:
aci.it/i-servizi/normative/codice-della-strada/elenco-sigle-province-ditalia.html

Whatever gets >us closer to CL

Attached: 1557268211305.jpg (600x735, 83K)

>tfw a zero effort shitpost mostly grabbed from the Internet is as much as you can do right now
Fuck me up senpai

Attached: tfw put more effort in a shitpost than some actual stuff.png (170x297, 16K)

Cancelo Danilo + 30m
CONFIRMED

Which one would have you chosen, /seriea/? Dybala for Lukaku or this one?

first for Cinisello

i've made peace with kean leaving and dybalel getting swapped for lukaku but this is a fucking disgrace. they offered juve this same dogshit deal back in june when >we needed the money and it's blatantly fucking obvious they're just trying to offload their trash in danilo. can't believe they've actually caved to such a shitty offer. what exactly is the rationale for accepting in august?

Attached: 1481140638126.jpg (680x734, 178K)

What is worse is that Danilo is probably going to earn the same money as the likes of Bonucci, Chiellini or Sandro, when he's simply a fucking shitter.
Fuck Piccini from Valencia Is better than this dude

That guy isn't the not american namefag.

gud. seems kinda kikey player. running after money. juve paid 40 million and got a ok player and 30 million so not super shit deal. cancelo is brety elite at rb though

LA C CON LA MANO È DA DOVE VENIAMO

Attached: Schermata-2015-10-20-alle-16.30.26.png (847x356, 418K)

IL CAZZO IN MANO

based and 2Dpilled

Nah, it was all Paratici fucking Marotta around just because he can

clean the cum off your pants, it just means Paratici is going to swap him with Icardi, therefore reinforcing the competition.
If he had to go it was better abroad

if he refused united what makes you think hes accepting inter?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Paratici will use those extra 30 millions to buy someone

What about CL, Conte as coach and the chance of getting revenge for being treated like shit?

I'm pretty sure that Paratici went for the Lukaku deal specifically because he didn't want to swap Dybala with Icardi, and I don't think he will go for that route.
I wouldn't really mind it desu, Icardi is 10 times better than that Belgian gorilla

>if he refused united what makes you think hes accepting inter?
there is absolutely no point of comparison between the two teams

>Napoli on the verge of signing Bakyoko and Lozano

It's over for J*ve

Attached: 1563731894375.jpg (400x605, 51K)

>Bakayoko
wut, why

>black
>strong

He has been told to look for a new club by Lampard at Chelsea among some other players like Drinkwater. Napoli probably getting him on discount.

He is a good CDM, he's always where the action is and wins every duel and if he keeps the passing simple he's good.

Attached: James.jpg (960x695, 93K)

Is this actually happening?

Attached: 1552526203577.png (398x85, 8K)

He'll go to Atletico when Milan buys Correa.

Yeah, but I don't understand why Napoli actually need him when their midfield was already good enough, they should rather focus on the attack instead

Sextape incoming

If digits, it will contain actual pegging

I don't think I'm ready to witness cocomordan in all its full glory

I meant Icardi to Roma but I'll settle for that

god, he's so hot

Now that DZU is out who the hell is gonna work his ass off to feed goals to TSU?

Ramsey for 3 games before he gets injured

I think DZU will stay or at least he won't go to United

>tfw no intra-penis microcamera to see cocomordan in action

They're close to a 15 millions deal

I'm fairly sure it was related to Lukaku's deal. Mandzukic was probably supposed to be Romelu's replacement but alas they will probably end up staying in their teams

Dybala

>Allegri ruined this poor twink
>He's going to go back to being based this season
youtube.com/watch?v=fH3JS1ycwL4
I love the fact that Dybala refused to move

from james to pepe to lozano

Is she opening a Cocomordan Academy?

lozano,manolas and james were the primary targets. and there is still time to score hamez

>Napoli
>signing

Attached: 64575731_2412447425655105_2713477212815753216_n.jpg (468x704, 19K)

exactly
at least united has history and prestige

What if... Dybala to Napoli? The fans would love it

For Koulibaly

>united
>home of the filthiest degenerate to play this game
>prestige
the chav jewvee

Probably Milik and Hysaj

They have roughly the same palmares. Inter has more Uefa cup tho.

m-muh George B-best

Artistic impression

Attached: Output.webm (480x480, 151K)

I'd unironically do it.

inb4 maradybala

>won't pay 6m a year to keep Insigne
>pays Dybala 13m
De Laurentiis wouldn't love it

Sleep tight /seriea/

Attached: A7A2A2BE-BFD3-4115-BA58-F7D21FE3EB82.jpg (1000x665, 64K)

l-let's sleep together user

>this will litterally never happen to me

Attached: crudeli2.jpg (455x251, 15K)

See you soon thot i have to watch tekken top 8

:(

Attached: hans x moise.png (467x629, 597K)

So, who are we getting then?

Nobody user, litterally nobody.

Hello

Attached: TheHill.png (1200x1200, 50K)

MILAN
E
R
D
A

WTF, I have forgiven Germany for WWII now?!?!

and as for my team

heck

Attached: Capture.png (722x797, 70K)

Caracciolo and Pazzini

How do I set up roster and check the list of teams in fantacalcio?

Shameless bump to keep this thread alive

You can't do that yet, I'll start the tournament tomorrow probably

So do you pick one existing team in Serie A and manage them like FM or can I field 11 Piguain?

None of the above. You have a fixed budget to buy 3GKs, 8 defenders, 8 midfielders and 6 strikers. Before every matchday you choose a formation of 11 players (with a realistic module of course, you can't field 6 strikers), and get points based on their performance and goals. Needless to say if they don't play you get no points, so buying Ronaldo, Piatek, Zapata and 8 kids from SPAL's youth team isn't exactly a viable strategy. Click on "mercato", then "acquista" and go to town.

enough fantasy league shit, thanks

Although Paulo Dybala rejected Manchester United, he’s still on the market and Juventus could start talks with Paris Saint-Germain or Inter.

Multiple sources in England and Italy stated this evening that the exchange deal between Romelu Lukaku and Dybala is dead in the water.

The Argentine made it clear he was not enthusiastic about the transfer to Old Trafford and Manchester United in turn decided it was not worth trying to convince someone who had so many doubts.

However, that does not necessarily mean Dybala will remain in Turin, as he is said to be deeply hurt by Juve’s attempts to push him into this move.

He could well still accept a transfer to a club in the Champions League or one he considers more suited to his style of football.

The Corriere dello Sport points towards Paris Saint-Germain, unsurprising considering the Ligue 1 giants have long been linked with the 25-year-old and director Leonardo is an admirer of La Joya.

Another alternative for Dybala would be Inter in a swap for Mauro Icardi, a proposal that has been floating around since the start of the summer.

Inter have frozen Icardi out and he is rejecting transfers to Napoli and Roma because his heart is set on Juventus.

Nerazzurri director Beppe Marotta is the man who first brought Dybala to Juventus from Palermo and would relish a reunion.

If it were to happen, this exchange would be towards the very end of the transfer window, which in Serie A doesn’t close until September 2.

>Inter gets both Dybala and Lukaku and sends King cuck to JJ
Superb move by Marotta fooling his disciple once again

Get ready to lose

Attached: speziale.png (840x840, 345K)

Add me to the collage frens

Attached: customers united.png (200x200, 21K)

>can't even buy dzeko
lmao

How exactly will they pay for Lukaku AND Dybala (I remind you that Dybala-Lukaku was a straight swap therefore Dybala's value is around 80 millions, Icardi's not).
If they're really trying to push him out I'd rather take money from PSG and buy Icardi.

Also how many fucking plusvalenze do they need? They have Spinazzola, 30 from Kean and 30 from Cancelo, how isn't that enough?

Icardi Is valued 80 by Inter, same for JJ with Dybala, and he made that huge request because he didn't want to move to England.
Inter for Lukaku already has some cash to spend and it's just the payment method that needs to be discussed.
>Also how many fucking plusvalenze do they need? They have Spinazzola, 30 from Kean and 30 from Cancelo, how isn't that enough
It's 20 from Cancelo and they still need to make at least 80 before next June

delusional sfinterista

top qeq

JJ and Inter in this case would help each other a lot and they don't give a shit about muh rivalries & shiet

>Icardi Is valued 80 by Inter
LOL

twitter.com/MaxNerozzi/status/1158290297065005056

Yes? Inter value him 80, it's a different story if the other teams offer less

More goals than dibbala

can't tell if Dybala is shit and overrated or was just tic tocs man having a toll on him

The second one, Dybala is good but he needs to grow a pair

yeah I've seen him have moment of brilliance but they were so few and never consistent

Shit is hard when he was playing basically as a holding midfielder.

>Icardi Is valued 80 by Inter
yeah too bad nobody is going to get even close to that

then he's just going to stay and destroy the lockeroom

I wish Petrachi would stop trying to dip his dick into the cocomordan and buy a right back. Florenzi was fucking grim against Lille

but muh bello de nonna

nobody can stand him anyway. He should shut up, give the armband to Pellegrini and go back to being humble.

Scousers, redpill me on boby adekanye

Lol, I can imagine "I butei" supporting Mario from the curva sud

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-210421.jpg (1080x1920, 623K)

why not? the whole current situation aside, he's worth that and maybe even more.

>the whole current situation aside
yeah too bad you can't just put the current situation aside. Conte striaght up said he won't play him, he's refusing every other destination hasn't scored from open play since jenuary and everyone knows how toxic he is and that Inter are desperate to sell. There's no reso for Juve to pay him more than 40-50m

>the whole current situation aside
That's the problem

>they still need to make at least 80 before next June
Where did you pull this figure off?

fine tuned my fantacalc team. feels ok fras

god you're dumb

>Sane supposedly costs 160 millions
>some Portuguese literally who costs 120
>Morata costs 50
80 is perfectly reasonable.

They weren't stripped of the armband, shown the door, not allowed to train with the rest of the squad and told nobody wants them at their clubs. You can't shit on a player for 6 months and pretend anybody is even willing to start negotiating if you ask for 80m.
Those clubs also aren't starving for every cent they can find to raise money and buy a striker before their messiah runs away.

And there is shortage of good Striker right now. But as someone pointed out, Icardi is well known locker room cancer, stuck in Italy and too expensive for other team other than Jjuve. Even Juve hesitate.

we're talking about him as a player, nobody mentioned his problem with the club

>Inter value him 80
they must value him zero because he's been frozen out and conte will never change his mind. he also wants to stay in italy.
they should take whoever offers 20m and run

Well you can't really seperate the two when you're looking at him as a potential acquisition can you...

Stop ignoring external situation. For example, do you believe a player with 1 year of contract would have the same value if he had a 5 contract?

i think its juve jewery too. they been in contact. i bet he ends up in rube this tranny window

I think Marotta is trying to break Mauro and el Cocomordan. Now that it's basically too late to set up a move in this transfer window, the management basically declared that they are willling to wait out his contract (that ends in two years). That would financially make 0 sense, but it would probably hurt Mauro and Wanda even more. I doubt that any decent team would be willing to take in a player that spent two years doing light cardio, as a free agent no less (with all the extra costs included). He would come back crawling after january.

>Icardi to Milan
When?

You're right Cassano was the best Italian player ever

Source: Ambrogio Deretano

t. Giovanni Sesto currently living in Bellinzona

Cassano was carried hard by Francesco motherfucking Totti. Inter don't have player of Totti caliber.

L-l-lads, is 4channel getting kicked off the internet as well?

At most, Hiro will just remove /pol/ (and r9k) for good.

Umm sweetie you are right! Yikes thos boards holy macaroni and pepperoni! Im pickle xd

HABBENING
cagliaricalcio.com/news/ultimissime/18900/bentornato-radja-annuncio-nainggolan

Attached: EBM9xZAWsAAn4E0.jpg (1440x781, 95K)

t. seething Lolzio supporter.

Amazing
Now sfinter will spend 80m on pookaku. The ride never ends

he cute

Attached: EBM94MhXUAAE6-l.jpg (1200x800, 81K)

Have sex incel

Uh? Something's going on?

twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1158330554263199744

Attached: jj.png (680x734, 271K)

>de sciglio and Danilo on the flanks
a man can dream

Casteddu-kino
twitter.com/CagliariCalcio/status/1158338700897673216

Have a meaningful and healthy relationship on both the spiritual and the sexual level

I'd rather have Cuadrado fullback all the season

Just how bad would it be if Marotta made Icardi rot for 2 years?

Attached: 3C0FB2CE-B971-4C85-BD71-4571127C09C4.png (234x215, 6K)

It would be amazing for all the non-Interisti in this /Inter/ general

Unironically based.

America keeps happening, es no bueno

I'm still a fan of the suggestion made by a /seriea/ poster that said Inter should bring in Maxi Lopez in order to drive him out

Holy kek that would be great.

you can't separate the 2 thing during a negotiation retard

50% heritage actually. friendo.

Attached: 1558985611278.jpg (325x325, 10K)

based

>literally get every point wrong
how can you be so wrong about a sport in your own back yard?

Attached: 1481259674307.jpg (400x266, 27K)

isn't there laws regarding this situation. can a team just hold a player and not play him, while refusing all offers?

Tbf it would be pretty funny as an interista. I doubt he has any influence over the locker room anyway after what happened

are you kidding me

Attached: fuckmich.png (633x187, 16K)

Based if you ask me, we'll see if Turdino actually deserves it

PLEASE CUTRONE HAVE MERCY

Torino RIP

>jj are loaning Pellegrini to cagliari
omg we are one injury away from de sciglio being a bonafide starter

Sucks for me as a customer, but I'm happy for my fanta

Did you actually expect him to stay? Juve will loan him off for a couple of years and then make a plusvalenza out of him.

At the beginning of the season we're going to have Sandro-De Sciglio as LB and Cuadrado-Danilo as RB.
Screencap

Rip bovini

sarri doesnt change his team unless injuries so meh

>mercato closes in less than a month and literally no club even made an offer for Suso

Attached: 1513428590869.jpg (714x540, 29K)

Really enjoying all the team names and crests desu

suso is literally your best winger and you should be grateful for having a player like him

>your best winger
It's a shame >we play with two strikers and an AM underneath them

not his fault you have a retarded manager

>be grateful for having a player
>clubs won't activate his low release clause of 38m
yeah seems to be highly rated

Tuttosport and cazzomercato are saying Milan is ready to sell for 30

im sure they will
pls Lyon and Roma

He's going to start and put out 20 goals+assist and there's nothing you can do about it

Milan fans are the lowest IQ by far. Suso is by far their best player and they shit on him for some unknown reason.

Ninja officially a cagliari player on loan this season

>for some unknown reason.
it's because he's extreemely limited and regularly disappears after december

>club is bleeding money
>wants to push a player out
> expect other club to pay for the release clause
This is like Inter wanting 80m for Icardi.

Their king Albania hates his guts for not being Shevchenko and the others dutifully follow his opinion without thinking

8ch isn't getting "kicked off" they just lost their ddos protection. If they find an alternative to cloudflare then we'll be fine.

Attached: 3434234.jpg (805x531, 93K)

this is so dumb I don't even know where to begin

>runs the ball down the right
>1v1 with fullback
>dribbles
>loses possesion
>fullback crosses ball in for striker and he scores

Reminder this is the 5th decisive week in a row for Dzeko to Inter

Who needs Dzeko when Lautaro just scored an hat trick against Pro Sesto

>Badelj back to viola
what

Who?

Cancelo just left the Continassa

Pellegri Silva y/n?

n
need money for Correa

i hope its like 20+Pellegrini for Silva but thats probably wishful thinking

Y
Someone should keep Caldara company in the infirmary

twitter.com/romeoagresti/status/1158305281455120384
>Paulo wiping away tears
FABIO DON'T DO IT
IT'S NOT TOO LATE SARRI CAN FINALLY UNLOCK HIM

stop posting

n
Silva can at least walk, >we also need the cash and Pellegri ould be useless

isn't he a holding midfielder to begin with ? why is he being played at the wing

Banega move
Lazio bought him for 0 and now he's been sold for 6-7 M (at first he'll be loaned) to the same club.
Pretty ebin, he did shit replacing based and REDpilled lucas leiva.

Cagliari's midfielders are Nandez, Rog, Nainggolan and Joao Pedro. If they buy a good striker and a CB it will be EL

Ladies and gentlemen, your Serie A top scorer for the 2019/20 season

Attached: c7e7b602e8dd127d1d14fae7d11e31c9-154-kSFB-U32014615549542MC-620x349@Gazzetta-Web_articolo.jpg (620x349, 33K)

That's not Caputo

Literally who lmao

That's not Lautaro

thats not borini

Cagliari will unironically reach EL this season.

damn kean already playing the racism card

Attached: 19 20 Fantacalcio Badges.jpg (2000x2400, 1.12M)

rooting for the piggy badge

based drink fren

Do you happen to have last years badges? Lost my jewentus one

Attached: 5F306FCF-281A-4FD5-B890-CCB74A952617.png (522x561, 444K)

No he is what you would call an >inside forward
He dribble drobbles and then cuts inside and scores >le occasional blooter

See

its only a matter of time before we see a team inspired by cagliari - the new powerhouse

Attached: headpatalanta.png (2140x1812, 388K)

I wish one of Atalanta is anime Atalanta so we can have 2D vs 3D derby

Attached: __atalanta_fate_apocrypha_and_etc_drawn_by_milkpanda__sample-a40c706a6def0eb68035923c7b43bc29.jpg (850x833, 143K)

Name 1 (ONE) honest Serie A team that is not Money Launder FC

>Name 1 (ONE) honest football team that is not Money Launder FC
Fix that for you.

>Juventus have reached personal terms with Danilo: €4m + bonuses per season

you might be onto something

>€4m + bonuses per season

Attached: 1559302150948.jpg (321x328, 22K)

Hellas Verona ofc

/arse/ is 100% self funded

Who knows maybe they need each others to be elite

Attached: alex.sandro.danilo.brasile.allenamento.2016.2017.750x450.jpg (750x450, 45K)

thanks user, my roster is still a clusterfuck but hopefully i'll have it sorted by the time the league starts

Attached: 1530726452163.jpg (1000x564, 108K)

>Juventus have reached personal terms with Danilo: €4m + bonuses per season
Jesus christ wtf are they doing

Lukaku doesnt fit Inter. He looks better in black&white

can he fix the Lakers ?

Attached: Juventus-Allegri-Basket.png (488x320, 332K)

>pulling a Buffon

Attached: EBNvqU6W4AERZgk.jpg (2048x1169, 345K)

I don't know what to do with roster desu. Maybe I should just use the original badge's roster.

I hate plusvalenze. Every year you need more, and it will never stop until all /seriea/ crashes

Based paratici crashing the jews with no survivors

So Juve will swap Dybala for Lukaku then swap lukaku with Icardi ? Why is Juve even on Lukaku ?

Attached: 1492330826289.jpg (612x491, 30K)

>Arsenal make enquiries for Upamecano and Rugani in attempt to boost defence
theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/05/arsenal-target-dayot-upamecano-or-daniele-rugani-to-improve-defence

Rugani out?

Attached: 2560.jpg (1920x1152, 273K)

Dybala doesn't want to go to manchester, now Pookaku is more likely to go to inter.

I will forgive Paratici for Cancelo if he pulls this shit out

I just looked for some news on twitter and this is the first thing I found
twitter.com/cosimofcj/status/1158391394240741376

>Pookaku
Woaw such racism. Russian Zenit fan bot shilling as Italian false flag

Attached: 1537012744148.png (680x763, 162K)

Attached: gig.jpg (540x540, 48K)

we invented racism la, we are racist even toward other italians

It's the kind of drink you'd need to be willing to participate in Fantacalcio
Sadly I don't drink alcohol so this will be extra painful for me
>tfw brought Gravillon and Brugman despite the fact they're not going to play only because they were really good at Pescara
Just fuck me up

What a dull mercato with Boban and his secret blitzes to Madrid and Maldini chasing after Ngubus. I need a certain magician back.

Attached: D5UDuRzXkAENk3p.jpg (1000x666, 69K)

Why don't you drink alcohol user? Not trying to shame you, genuinly curious.

Parma
>inb4 "muh China"
Fucked off and sold back to an ensemble of fans and local enterpreneurs.
Also most recently promoted teams count except those from V*rona for they are scum.

Lifestyle.
...Okay seriously I don't want to fuck up my insides, liver before anything else, nor do I want a beer gut like the one my dad had which took him for fucking ever to get rid of (and he just has to look at a can of beer wrong and it pops back out slightly).
I really don't like most vines and the ones I like (Fragolino) are super fucking strong.
I also street race on my local desert Strada Statale in shit condition and I'm a fucking lightweight, a shot of limoncello was enough to have an hangover the next day.

Lmao Parma was bankrolled by Tanzi and used for money laundering by him untill he went bankrupt and left thousands of people without a job

I'm talking about this Parma not Parmalat's money laundry
Because if we're talking 2000s teams fucking no one is exempt, even my fucking local team was used for money laundering and they were in C2 for fuck's sakes.

Roma.
It's Land Speculation FC

>Because if we're talking 2000s teams fucking no one is exempt
that was his point every team has some shady shit at some point in theyr history

I mean I intererpreted the question more as "name me one team who isn't a money laundry right now"
If we're going "at any point in history" then fucking Campobasso and/or Termoli I guess? Who the fuck would use those teams to launder money?

I skipped the part of my life when I was supposed to go out with friends and do stuff like smoking and getting drunk to act tough and shit, so now I don't even know how to smoke properly or how much alcohol I can take before feeling tipsy

I didnt, it was fun, but then it made me skip the days that I should have something going with my life after I stopped doing those things. I have nothing to show for anything now.

Attached: Waifu FC.png (459x566, 308K)

Idk abou brugman but gravillon is definitely going to play

Why does Radja have a black and gold croissant on his head
>Ichnusa in front of him
heh

He fucking better
Inter announced he was coming back in January and basically hindered his performance all month long when we could've made a challenge for direct promotion only to sell him to fucking Sasol
>Croissant
>Not cornetto
I'm sorry this is /seriea/ not /ubereats/

I was trying to make the joke available to customers too

We already make the general too available to customers, the moment we start saying "croissant" instead of "cornetto" without being from Valle d'Aosta is the moment we've gone too far.

Fuck niggers.

This guy

Danes are very low quality posters it seems. Hope he goes to Roma then and you will see for yourselves. He's a slow ballhog egomaniac that pisses away chances over and over. No one even wants to pay 30m for him thats how "good" he is.

This but ironically

Lifelong supporter here

Attached: 1564902842368.jpg (1080x1218, 708K)

not racist. just dont like 'em.

i'd hit that with the force of a thousand suns

THAT FUCKING TUMMY HNNNGHNFNF

t. racist spic

Goddamn these thots

Attached: 1561292548463.jpg (640x632, 76K)

Based Belotti and Zaza about to dab on EPlel.

lukaku and dzeko in when??

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

I will go to Bergamo in November and I want to see some seria a game. Is it a huge problem to get a ticket for the Atalanta game?

Is Atalanta even playing in Bergamo?

Tell me I didn’t waste my money for this.

when you pay for them because Zhang sure as fuck isn't

women are so nice and beautiful and lovely

Stay in bergamo and go to milan, its about a 20 minute ride by train. Its ezpz

I remember when I thought that

Men are fine too user

peak midriff

>it's 28m for fucking Cancelo
Holy shit I can't believe Paratici got played so easily by City, this is utter incompetence

It's 28 plus a player in the same role who may be useful.
I mean look at what Sarri did with Hysaj, he made him look like a player. Imagine what he can do to some hue average fullback

I'm pretty sure De Sciglio Is gonna start over him

More like Cuadrado is, De Sciglio is going to be Sandro's sub after Pellegrini goes on loan

they only act that way because they are indeed that nice and beautiful and lovely

i really like roma's badge, and colours. they should win something some time soon.

Go and ask some rich uncle of yours to buy the club and make it happen

the only uncle that i have is in prison for links to mujahideen, so im shit out of luck. and so is roma

twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1158489080096808960
>sfinteristi seething
CACCIATE STI SOLDI MORTI DE FAME

Damn I feel you. I lost a cousin to the Somali government for being radio broadcaster for al shebab

>radio broadcaster for al shebab
definition of a dream job

B-BUT HE ONLY WANTS INTER FRA
DONE DEAL FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS FRA

You mean this guy?

Attached: condor.jpg (676x405, 258K)

there was a vidal loan rumour again. someone explain the logic letting radja go and gettin vidal?

Oh my muslim brother, I'm so sorry...

desu he should try buying it anyway. It wouldn't be the first time Pallotta falls for a scam. At least he really is from Saudi Arabia and not from Perugia like Al Qaddumi

soon enough i will come to the libertarian paradise that brazil, so no need to worry about me

>Italian,bisexual,leftist,antifascist,As Roma supporter... what's not to love?

top fucking kek

>CACCIATE STI SOLDI
That's rich coming from an AS Supermarket supporter

Sleep tight /seriea/

Attached: 2A1C1DB8-1EAE-4CAA-B661-0859B0831FE6.jpg (895x1024, 87K)

>he doesn't rate Lotito

Attached: 647Z.png (708x545, 414K)

Did he personally being flowers to Marotta's apartment afterwards?

Stai zitto terrone

K I N O
I
N
O

NEW THREAD