Gentle reminder Yea Forums stands with /pol/ and if you don't like it you can fuck off back to r*ddit

Gentle reminder Yea Forums stands with /pol/ and if you don't like it you can fuck off back to r*ddit

Attached: 1513847156354.png (484x345, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18422830
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe before reddit invade /pol/ this would of been accurate

>Yea Forumseddit
beginning of the end

But user, /pol/ IS reddit.

Putting Yea Forums here is the real cringe

/pol/ is old Yea Forums but less self aware

hey I already told you to fuck off when you made the same thread on Yea Forums, faggot
so fuck off

really need to crop out Yea Forums

Yea Forums sucks. /pol/ sucks too but I unironically prefer them over soifags here who are actually upset by nigger.

fuckup nigger

don't think /pol/ are "for the lulz"

I already told you to fuck off back to r*edit you stinking nigger

I will comeback to r/thedonald

Yea Forums's old escapades were actually amusing too. Drawing swastikas on children's online games. It's creative at least. /pol/kiddies calling people niggers on twitter using pepe avatars and shooting innocent people in supermarkets because girls don't want to have sex with them is nothing but pathetic. They also get angry when you tell them the board is shit, old Yea Forums at least acknowledged it. That's the self awareness

strawpoll.me/18422830
strawpoll.me/18422830
strawpoll.me/18422830

Back to Yea Forumseddit, zoomer

Zoomers love ethnic diversity and hate right wing politics tho

All these shooters are from 8/pol/ and incel subreddits though. Capture the flag was way better than pool is closed. Not even in the same league really. It's a clear step up from the knock over the magazine rack in NYC threads.

Don't get upset because they think you're a faggot.

/pol/ post-moots departure is absolute shit though
just newfags and redditors there now

>/pol/kiddies calling people niggers on twitter using pepe avatars
pretty funny desu

>Zoomers love ethnic diversity and hate right wing politics tho
That's Milennials. Zoomers are proud to be white and hate icky girls.

Yeh it's absolutely become diluted which is why most of the old /news/men went to 8ch

>All these shooters are from 8/pol/ and incel subreddits though

This, incels from reddit are the real deal

/pol/ has never had a space program though

Subsequently, it's where all these psychos are coming from and posting their manifestos on.

You sound like an actual newfag

everyone thinks they are from /pol/ because of when Anthony Fantano shot up a school

there's a minority of them that are but in a general sense this is absolutely not true

Fair, but they helped a foreign government bomb an ISIS training camp. And making the okay hand gesture a hate symbol just shows how far they've managed to actualize the desire to change real life from the comfort of basement behind a computer.

If people think fucking chan boards are radicalizing people they're braindead boomer tards looking for an excuse to get the chans shut down. These people are being 'radicalised' by real life occurrences around them and the fact that there is a mainstream media propaganda campaign to bury violence and crime by minorities

Bump

You sound angry someone sad bad words against /pol/

/pol/mutts get btfo every time they try one of their stunts in public . Remember that kid who got shouted down by Shia LaBeouf and ended up running away lmao

I don't think imageboards are the reason people are being radicalized, but 8/pol/ and incel subreddits is where this specific strain of radicalization is brewing. Even the guys from RightStuff who are openly white nationalist haven't had any shooters to emerge from there afaik.

Obviously if you shut those places down, they'll migrate somewhere else. It doesn't solve the underlying issues. I don't think brown people mugging other people is the reason this guy shot up Wal-Mart.

>These people are being 'radicalised' by real life occurrences around them and the fact that there is a mainstream media propaganda campaign to bury violence and crime by minorities
the fucking state of you

kys faggot

I made this pic as a joke a couple years ago because I was bored one morning. It took me like 2 minutes. It’s since been reposted and edited hundreds of times.

believe it or not but i was one of the people that started the "rare pepe" meme

>I m-made this pic as a joke, I-I swear
sorry but the cia doesn't think the same la

That's some delusional stuff if you actually believe people don't get radicalized in communities like that. Spending time and assimilating with people 100% will form your way of thinking and acting.

Kek

Attached: STAREMisao.jpg (633x560, 37K)

People go to 8ch because they already hold those beliefs you fucking mongrel

plus media/society kowtowing every perceived slight against anyone as being poor victims but a kid like this who has probably had a complete shit life finding nothing but mockery and cold shoulders everywhere he turns.

kid seems like an autistic cunt but it's popular to shit on white incels now so I'd imagine if you're being shit on like that from every angle it's going to turn out people like him