Predict his RAW review

Predict his RAW review

Attached: Jim_Cornette2.jpg (1200x754, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OzvftFOhq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He’s been a closet Republican for years.

the only time corny is in the closet is when it's in his bedroom peeking at his wife getting railed by niggers

Where’s his AEW review?

If it were realistic it'd just be a video of him sitting on the ground crying, rocking back and forth and yelling out "why isn't it 1975 anymore" :(

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Imagine getting worked this hard by an irrelevant boomer in the year 2020.

youtube.com/watch?v=9OzvftFOhq8
Cornette would handle it

Honestly, while I like most of his views he often strikes me as a closeted homosexual.

He's going to like the Drew part and hate the rest

ORANGE MAN BAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does he review Smackdown

*20 minute rant about how were all going to die from coronavirus because of those fuckers in washington*

This.

Listen to his thoughts on Lars Sullivan, it’s pure projection

I predict I won't be listening to that racist.

BROCK FUCKING LESNAR VINCE FUCKING RUSSO DONALD TRUMP TERRITORY DAYS ROCK AND ROLL EXPRESS

What did he say?

Btw as a side Cornette used to visit a dominatrix whilst he was living in Stamford and paid her to put bananas up his butt. That's why DX were eating banana on RAW commentary with Jim that time as a way to tease him for it.
Wolfcuck of all people mentioned this on cornys Twitter and Jim immediately blocked and removed the comment lol

wtf i love jim cornette now!

I see Cornette is still working Trumpcucks into a seething mess.

imagine listening to a washed up internet personality who hasn't done anything in 40 years talk about a washed up wrestling company that hasn't been good in 20 years

I want to hear him review Revolution more than anything

KENNY OLIVIEEEERR!!

BCWTOMSIASS Based corny working the obese MIGA smarks into a seething shoot

DX made up rumours as Cornette was the only guy backstage besides Bret who would tell them how he felt about them. They always hated each other. If he actually did that how tf would anyone ever find out about it, especially guys he hated.

I suspect it's true as cornette makes suggestive stuff towards things like that. Makes him all the more based either way

Prissy, prancing, jazz hands Harpo Marx looking motherfucker.

>I'm going to ding-dong diddly murder Vince Russo
>*talks though an extended coughing fit*
>Where's my ding-dong diddly cheeseburger
>*does a terrible impression of Vince McMahon*

>still better than AEWho

Hasn't Corny been coughing and hacking up phlegm since forever?

Let’s not forget his nickname in OVW with the boys was “pamper champ”. His wife rails him with a strap-on so much he has loose bowel movements that required him to wear adult diapers sometimes.

I want a source on that, It's too funny to be true.

>And then these two dumb fucking NIGGERS walk out with PICNIC CUPS. I mean WHAT THE FUCK Brian, help me understand why these NIGGERS are going on a picnic and dancing around like their APE NIGGER grandfathers in the WWF?

wtf when did Corny get so ding-dong diddly BASED

Based if true. What a chad

He's high test so he is more vulnerable to flu symptoms

You can't remove comments other people tweet you retarded nigger. Other people can always see other peoples tweets. The only way would be to report it which wouldn't be "immediately"

This but in media format.

Attached: poop5.png (504x503, 265K)

Jim "The Amazing Atheist" Cornette

Oh sorry I'm not an absolute faggot who actually uses Twitter.

This

Cringe