/tf/ That Liverpool Feel Pre Match Thread

This is a thread for Liverpool Fans only. No ABLs allowed

Tomorrow is the Community Shield as Jurgen Klopp's Men take on Pep Guardiola's City.

Thought on the game and the upcoming season?

Attached: 6 times.jpg (2987x1680, 636K)

Liverpool 2-1 City
Liverpool 4-2 Chelsea

The haters are quiet as they've been for a while now. I wonder how many people will kill themselves if Liverpool wins the league this season. I think the Premier League will be more competitive this year since everyone else is spending money.

Win. 2-1.

hope klopp plays kids so in the off chance >we lose the media won't spin it non stop

Based! The protagonists of football are back to smite the evil oil slavers once and for all.

Attached: tlf~.jpg (992x1403, 224K)

The problem is will City use some youngster as well or go send out their a team?

Anime posters are scum who need to be eradicated.

btfo pajeet

>manure fan

you now remember the Indian Liverpool supporter

*blocks your path*

Attached: mendy.jpg (960x757, 92K)

*gets injured*

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1076859122.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 222K)

Whats that tattoo of?

Norman Rimmington, someone who played at the club he used to play at

who?
>gets kicked out of team second half of season
>makes england lose in nl

>tfw seven trophies

Attached: Liverpool Tonberry.png (810x780, 733K)

Attached: 1561979081206.jpg (650x488, 82K)

Based pep

7 hours lads

Didn't realise Wmbley was in the middle of nowhere, thought it was really central London

Looks like Jaruzelsky lel

ABL wins today

no lol

ABLs have literally never won at any point in time since 1977 and will never win again.

Random but I kind of want them to win a FA Cup again soon

Attached: ya beauty.jpg (1048x590, 292K)

This thread will serve as proof that Liverpool do care about this match - so if they lose, no "M-Mickey Mouse silverware" coping is expected.

>ABLs have literally never won at any point in time since 1977
>forgetting the hilsborocaust
what sort of plastic are you lad

Does Wembley have cheerleaders?

Attached: Hammerettes.jpg (1024x635, 192K)

top right only
city will do the same thing if they lose

Not the kind that celebrates dead fans. If that makes me a "plastic" so be it.

If anything the changes made afterwards might have saved some other teams' fans' lives so there's that

just excited to have a game that is at least a competitive fixture at face value.

If you think this trophy matters, it's worth remembering that if the game ended with a draw both teams used to share the trophy (until about 92 I believe) and do the lap of honour together

>Not the kind that celebrates dead fans
come on lad, liverpool fans spend more time reminding the world they killed each other at the football than celebrating any of their trophies, you need to work on this

Enjoying the summer break? a big 6 weeks without school!

imagine actually celebrating that god awful cl final, even the commentators were running out of things to say to each other by the end and just sat there mostly in awkward silence. reminded me of that football game in the simpsons

being a yank makes you a plastic you dumb ape

Not surprised you can't get your head round winning a 6th European cup, only one English team has mnaged it and the others are all miles away

you are literally behind leicester in pl wins lad, would wind my neck in if i were you

literally the champions of europe lad

>the champions of europe but not champions of england

18 times champions of england
6 times champions of europe

I havent been to school in 8 years you paki cunt.

So England never won a WC?
They only got a Jules Rimet LMAO
Virtually a different, shittier version of the real deal

I identify with them and I have since I was a kid. Sue me. I can't help it that I live too far away to go to games regularly and I am not going to switch teams either.

dropped out in year 2 did you?
could do with going back I reckon

not sure where youre going with this, we used to laugh at boomerpool fans crying over the hilsborocaust at school too

>I identify with them
pmsl.
can you elaborate

Attached: 1549978793937.jpg (645x1000, 44K)

liverpool only had element of surprise against city 2 seasons ago. guardiola has them beat now

>City will do the same thing
there are very few city supporters here

>Man city v Liverpool
well we all know its a City win

love how the net can look like a fence

Let's talk about six baby
Let's talk about Origi

Is citys Cancelo deal a good buy?

saying you're a mong, pal

>City win the League
>City win the FA Cup

City should just be given the Community Shield. It's not even like it's for charity anymore, so it's a waste of time, effort, money and it's frankly absurd that Liverpool can lose both competitions and still come away with silverware

They look like they are about to TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Are you trans liverpudlian?