Are mass shootings a sport? Is America the undisputed GOAT in them?

Are mass shootings a sport? Is America the undisputed GOAT in them?

Attached: 1564877060302.jpg (618x410, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Paso,_Texas#Demographics
gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/texas-gun-laws/
whio.com/news/crime--law/police-responding-active-shooting-oregon-district/dHOvgFCs726CylnDLdZQxM/amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b0vpzpjKVsw
youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/hialeah/article218395910.html
realclearpolitics.com/2018/02/27/of_27_deadliest_mass_shooters_26_of_them_were_fatherless_435596.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/454338-fbis-wray-says-majority-of-domestic-terrorism-arrests-this-year
latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-08-02/domestic-terrorism-white-supremacy
washingtonpost.com/national-security/wray-says-fbi-has-recorded-about-100-domestic-terrorism-arrests-in-fiscal-2019-and-most-investigations-involve-white-supremacy/2019/07/23/600d49a6-aca1-11e9-bc5c-e73b603e7f38_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: DGUpVqKV0AA0iBg.jpg (700x700, 127K)

No, and there's no goat.

>getting shot by a guy in cargo pants and earmuffs
oof

>Is America the undisputed GOAT in them?

No. No American can beat Anders Behring Breivik's score.

isnt texas supposed to be the state where everyone owns a gun? why did nobody shoot back?

Do Americans even react to shit like this anymore? Is it just like the watching the weather report to them at this point?

This shit is 3,000km from my house, I don't care at all.

I remember when the Colombine shooting happened and it was the biggest thing at the time until the WTC collapse. Your country has changed for the worse, I'm sorry.

Who has the high score?

Why can't yT just have sex instead of shooting people up?

Blowup any school children in the name of Protestantism lately?

it's the only international sport they're relevant in tbdesu.

>earmuffs on a killing spree
Why?

guns are really loud m8

Autistic sensitivity to noise

>

why are white supremacists so fucking ugly?

If they were good looking they'd be chads accepted by society

Why would he care?
He's dead anyway.

somebody please respond

I have no idea.
Why would he shoot up a walmart

not many, the Irish and British governments have actually worked to reduce killings, unlike amer*ca

This is an NRA myth.

but surely there mustve been a few people with guns?

>p-please like me Daddy America!
Canadians are pathetic. Literally 'Stockholm syndrome: the country'.

They are trained militia to overtake the government in case its turns tyrannical and goes against the public

they also think police brutality is a myth

what happened now

Shut the fuck up, tea sipping faggot.
You lick our ass plenty. Know your place.

Handgun vs assault rifles
I'd rather fuck off as well

he's american you bigot

why is sipping tea bad

why even buy a gun then if you're too big if a faggot to use it in a situation where you're supposed to use it

MEN drink coffee.

Canada is really like a subsection of America that has substantial French influence in one part

Reminder this kid is a jew

That does not mean anyone who was in that Walmart had a gun on them nor was able to shoot him down

This shit was in El Paso
Was it drug cartel related or it was another incel whitey?

Why even ask at this point?

>tfw chances are bigger to get shot in America than get beheaded in Morocco

Attached: 1562925343819.jpg (398x376, 37K)

arent walmarts huge? you cant tell me that in the entire store located in texas out of all states not a single person was carrying a gun

>the pencil behind the ear, builders arse crack, fat sovereign fingered, hung like a horse brew Chad
>the buzzfeed scrolling skinny Jeans and ironic t shirt wearing metro wet lettuce coffee drinker
Yeah nah

Apprently some news sources are talking about a 2nd shooter that was shot by police.
How much you wanna bet that it was some guy trying to be the hero lmao?

Walmart fucking sells guns. But being El Paso, nobody probably spoke English, so nobody knew what was going on anyway

Walmarts are Gun Free Zones :)

how come when i went to the netherlands no one was wearing clogged wooden shoes?

Cause they're all wearing turbants and hijabs at this point.

I thought everyone in Texas brags about open carrying? Why was there no good guy with a gun to stop him sooner?

First off, when people conceal carry they aren't carrying ak 47s or some shit in their pocket. Smaller handguns are what it is
Also, like you said, Walmart is massive. You'd have to get over to where this guy is and manage to hit him and by then he'd already have killed a shit ton who didn't suspect it. Guns have stopped these kind of things before,but it's not going to be every case. We don't know the full story

>be ameriburger
>carry firearm with you cuz muh freedums
>some autistic kid starts shooting up the local walmart
>oh shit nigger this is my time to shine, gonna show these leftist faggots who's boss by capping this shooter and finally showing the world why guns are good
>god damn im gonna be a hero
>get your gun out
>get gunned down by cops
CANNOT
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

Attached: 1564885419173.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>arent walmarts huge
Yes
There could have been armed people in the store but completely on the other side of the building

>go to Walmart
Deserved to get shot imo
Walmart is for sharts

Because they buy these guns to compensate for missing self-esteem and self defence.

No one cares outside political opportunists who use these events for an opening to rail about a group or thing they hate (white men and guns for the Left; Muslims for the Right.)

Walmart doesnt allow carrying indoors.

No one wants to give them sex for some reason though :^)

so what's the point in owning a gun if you can't carry it wherever you want?

Our government aka Israel trains the best shooters

this is how lots of Americans cope, but the truth is, it keeps happening, and eventually it will happen close to where you live. If it hasn't already. When it does, you start to think "oh fuck, who do I know that could have been there?" and you scroll through the list of friends/family in your head, hoping nobody happened to be there... it's not a good feeling

I don't know what the solution is here. I don't want to ban guns or take people's guns away. But the growing amount of fucking schizophrenic subhuman cretins that are going on killing sprees is disturbing and it's only getting worse

This stuff is considered really major and it's all that's on social media right now, but not the kind of thing like 9/11 where the world stops.
Mainly because the same formula of shit happens every time and it just turns into political shitflinging

Mass shooters deliberately pick soft targets. This happened in Texas church years ago and some based redneck hunted the guy down and killed him immediately. It's fucking weird but mass shootings seem to happen more in the less conservative/gun owning states.

Tool just hit spotify

lol

Brehs... Where's the shooter?

Attached: 1564782854667.jpg (369x292, 30K)

For most people, it's a hobby. Some hunt, some just go to a range and practice. No different from archery or anything. Some do it for home defense, and they get trained and stuff. Some just collect. Then you have people who try to make their micropenises grow, and they own guns so they can tell everybody how they'd kill some terrorist at Walmart if it happened. And that's how /pol/ was born

There are a lot of Mexican immigrants in the area, no way they have money for guns

our country is a fucking joke. all those talking points mean fuck all

>last week garlic festival
>this week walmart
where will it be next week?

Probably a Home Depot.

PS: screencap this

hopefully your house

Its highly dependant on the gun culture of the town or city. I'm in Cali right now and if I ever hear a gunshot I'm gonna fucking run because I know for a fact that most people around me aren't armed against a shooter. Having said that there's places here which are more fun heavy than some cities in Texas. Even being in a city with a lot of fun culture doesn't mean that I'd feel safe from a shooting though. Whenever I go somewhere I always look where the exits are and I always watch the door. When I'm sitting in uni I always know which places I can run towards if a shooter entered my building. There was once a anonymous message posted at my school regarding a guy about to do a shooting and most professors told us to still come to school. Always say near the exit so if anything happens I can book it

I don't think they're smart enough for that. This guy apparently was mad about Hispanics, if he didn't shoot up a Home Depot I don't think anyone will

seething americuck

We live in the safest time ever, you're chances of being in some catastrophe is very very small. If you walk around worried you'll be involved in some shit you are an absolute retard.

>autocorrecting gun to fun
>Sitting in uni
Nice try Nigel, turn off the VPN

obsessed Steve Irwin

You can in most places but big corporations are virtue signaling faggots and thus a soft target. If we banned guns our entire system of government would collapse unironically, there would not even be an argument to justify keeping freedom of speech, religion, right to fair trial. It could all be taken away at that point and I don't mean that in the sense that ranchers and hillbillies with shotguns are preventing a tyranny here, I just mean that the legal framework was set up that way.

what if the shooter enters from the door you want to use asn an exit though
you'd be toast

crime rate in every form and fashion is far below what it was generation ago. all the soft ass zoomers itt talking about how dangerous america is now would have pissed their pants if they had to stroll through an early 90s inner city neighborhood

Didn't say I walk around worried, clown. I said if a shooting happens near you, you're going to worry about your friends and family that were in the area. Stop searching for desperate cope you fucking retard, it's pathetic

Attached: meme.jpg (600x600, 79K)

>if they take our GUNS away that means they'll take away EVERYTHING!

Are Americans really this retarded or is this idiocy just what they tell themselves and others to justify their gun fetish?

Legitimately asking.

>invading half the world
>for leaf water
At least oil can be useful, though the jews reap most of the profits.

Was an accident and I didn't bother to check
This is regarding the incident at my uni so only for the class that I had to sit through. If a shooter did that he'd be stupid because it's a giant lecture hall with exits from the front and exits from the back. If he just comes out at the front everyone would immediately see him and run to the back entrance which is used by almost everyone and it's 2 sets of wixd doors that can fit 3-4 people each. If he shoots from the back nobody will initially see him until they hear the shots,realize what's going on, coordinate and run out the ones further down the hall. Those doors are rarely used and are very narrow(standard door that could fit 2 people if they're in shape. If he entered through the narrow door yes he'd kill me and the very few people sitting in the front but most people sit at the back and would be able to escape through the back wide doors. If he goes through them guys like me would be first to get to the narrow doors but everyone else would have to run down and get there when they realize they're getting shot. They'd cram through the door creating a moshpit and be fish in a barrel.

There was a mall shooting in the 2000s where the

Governments are good guys and would never turn on their defenseless citizens
See WWII Europe or modern Mexico

please redirect all your radical ideas to Yea Forums.org. this is 4channel.org a board of peace and safety for all advertisers

In Brazil the gun control is very strict, it's almost impossible to have guns. And we have shootings every fucking day.

I believe there's a secret agenda trying to take out guns from americans... DONT LET THEY TAKE YOUR GUNS, BREHSS

Don't worry Brazilbruh. I've seen some of the ghetto places here in Cali. There's always going to be places where anyone can get a gun even if they take away the 2nd amendment.

Based user gets it
We had prohibition and that just caused an insane amount of organized crime and violence to happen with illegal alcohol. That would happen but with guns

There was a mall shooting in the 2000s where a guy with a CC pistol tried confronting a kid with an AK. The cc guy didn't get a single shot off. They think he hesitated because saw that it was like a 15 year old. Meanwhile the shooter just saw a target.
I've talked to guys who have killed people in combat. They say it would be very difficult to be able to get into the attitude needed to kill someone. You basically have to view the world as a combat zone 24/7. Live like that and you are bound to shoot an innocent person, just like the cops do every week, except a CCW doesn't have the blue shield.

Its the biggest sport in America but the goat is still a Norwegian. You'd think its cause of American security and gun ownership but nah, the mutts just dont bother to plan anything beyond walking into a place and firing. Sad

yes
yes

Attached: Manuela_Giugliano,_Italy_vs_Belgium_women's,_Ferrara_2018-04-10_09.jpg (1950x2600, 1.86M)

That guy is alarmist. But our country started its rebellion against England because the crown attempted to disarm militias that felt their government wasn't willing to protect them (and largely failed them in the seven years war). Our country was brand new when the whiskey rebellion forced people to take arms again. Even in the last century people have taken arms, as in the battle of Athens Tennessee, to ensure the citizen was understood. The mythos of the armed citizenry has been long a part of American history, and people still hold that as long as the common man can be armed on his own as a soldier, he ultimately controls his own individual liberty. The reality notwithstanding, of course

Looks like another right wing incel terrorist, sorry I mean mentally ill lone wolf

Attached: Kannagi - 11 - But, Uncertain_005.jpg (433x661, 46K)

>1/3 of his country is run by drug cartels in bed with the government
>porque guns?

>muh liberty
>shoots up an applebees

>t I'm gonna fucking run
ANd if you were not in Cali you would chill. fag

you could be beheaded on a whim by the local cartel and there will be absolutely zero recourse for that, before you talk shit about america figure your own shit out

The slippery slope is a very real thing
>Gay people just want to marry each other and be in love
Homos are bringing lawsuits to religious bakeries who won't make them custom wedding cakes
>We'll have border security but we can't deport the x million illegals here
Border security never arrived and the number of illegals just goes up.

If you look at law in this country and how it's structured, what's happened over the last 20 years or so especially it would make sense to you. I am talking about legal precedent and literally nothing else. They have already stripped the right to be secure in persons, papers and documents with the PATRIOT Act. If they banned firearms, there would not even be an argument to stand on for keeping freedom of speech and many other liberties. Nothing except moralfagging, against a court system full of activists and a national legislative body that is bought and paid for.

>shoot up an Applebee's
>the only people there are the two servers and one cook who want to die anyway
>police still kill you

Fer sur B people in Texas were chilling when they heard shots because they knew every other person had a gun

I'm not a fucking alarmist. If the 2nd amendment was struck down, what is to stop them from striking down any other in times of emergency and outcry and other things that brainlets panic over?

>Ban guns in the US
>Goes to Applebees instead of a place with decent food
>Shooter has gun anyway because they illegally bought them
>You have nothing since you're a good law-abiding citizen
>Get shot and die

about 50% are retarded yes. but most are passively retarded. the most rabid ones that you see on /pol/ and /k/ and Fox are the exception.
most real life normies just like plinking thats all. but they can get easily manipulated to defend 'muh freedums'

yeah and the victims be like hey son we are in texas just chill nothing to worry ab...

Fucking incredible how you can just avoid the argument entirely just for the opportunity to shit on other burgers.

>zero foreign invasions in 200 years
>tyrannical government has to move at a snail's pace to do anything
>corruption potential of government unchecked increases tenfold because american government essentially runs the world(more power you have the more likely you are to be corrupted)
>despite this still using 230 yo largely untouched constitution
>country clearly in ideological civil war but left can't go to fast because they lose easily if right gets pushed too far because they have all the weapons
>feral niggers would probably group up and raid rich suburban houses regularly without any personal defense, but they can't because you can just shoot them piss on them and the cops will congratulate you
19 deaths today is just a tiny insurance payment to ensure all that, well worth it

>El Paso
Take a wild guess about why a spic filled blue city didn't have a person with a CC. Also, there was a sing in the entrance that said "no guns". No idea how the shooter managed to get past through it.

Yes.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

>Patrick Crusius
Sounds like a white dude. Shooting other white people... Near the mexican border. How ironic. So much for the evil illegals.

>autocorrecting gun to fun
>Implying it was wrong

>Figure your own shit out

I try.
I have a licensed Glock 25 for HD.
I supported a reform to allow car carry which didn't go anywhere.

But I also happen to think adding more AR15s and AKs to the mix (as much as I'd like to shoot one) isn't the solution and so far nothing I've seen here and abroad has changed my mind.

And all I asked about were the delusional brainlets who think
>the guvmint is out to get us
And it was enough to get some seeth

Fuck White "people"

in california they busted a guy for some bullshit and when they raided one of his properties he had hundreds of thousands of guns. you know the movie with nicholas cage? it was like that

No, it's not.. Something needs to be done but altering the legal system and banning guns can't be the answer.

I know you're joking but there's very likely going to be another one soon. The garlic one probably triggered this one, they happen in waves of copycat shootings
In a era where you're the biggest story in the country, will have a wikipedia page and be everywhere on social media just by bringing a gun out and shooting people do sick things

>that said "no guns".
Yeah I am sure that's the only reason why this happened. Damn sign. Fucking no guns zones everywhere. The good guys with the guns just have no chance to be the good guys.

I was srs dude I wasn't just LARPing as an American. I even had a detailed plan() you'll see that I really thought all this through.

Attached: 190509_atm_guns_bust_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 130K)

You weren't doing the "remove aks and ars" but rather the "ban all guns" thing
That's going to get you different results

He is right, he could go and try to take down the shooter, but both options are equally acceptable.

you sound a bit defensive. shit happens everywhere. but this time it is another mass shooting in america. so cut out the whataboutism.

You've got people who are ignored and treated as if they're invisible. They see all this stuff in the media and they realize the only way they'll get people's attention is through violence

>get people's attention
>die immediately or get imprisoned for life
great strategy, incels.

Yes, they are so retarded. How is the Narco-runned state working out for you? You sure can defend yourself, right? Are Americans that wrong?

Really is just the same song and dance.

>Shooting happens
>Same tired arguments play out on social media
>Same handful of blue states tighten their already stringent gun laws
>Some red states actually loosen their laws in response
>Federal government does nothing

Over and over and over and over and over...

>Are mass shootings a sport?
Sure it is. /pol/ made it a fucking STICKY lmao
Not even joking. You can go check

Yeah user I think they are mentally well individuals who don't want to die and are thinking things through when they are killing people

maybe the media can stop glorifying the shooters for one. funny how they get Puritan when a cheeky streaker runs on the field and "won't give him any attention", then plaster mass shooters favorite hobbies and establishments for a couple weeks on the national news

seems like media coverage does lead to copycat shit. reme.ber when serial killers were a huge thing and mass shooters didn't happen much. now it's flipped

lmao crazy people are retards

yup we really are that retarded.

the only way to solve the problem of too many guns is with more guns god damn it!

Yeah definitely I 100% agree user

I don’t have a reaction to it anymore. I still know it’s wrong to have a life be taken away, but it’s the unfortunate reality. The people who have suffered from all of these infamous mass shootings at one point were watching the news about previous shootings thinking it could never happen to them. It really can happen ANYWHERE in this stupid country. The best explanation I have is that it’s the trendy thing for those who feel they have nothing to lose against a world they hate. All I can suggest is to mind your safety and remain vigilant. Know your exits and when to play dead, or how to hide. It makes me upset to have given up, but the petty morons on twitter and in the government are all talk and no action. If you haven’t noticed, much like the useless congressional and senatorial hearings, it’s all about SICK POLITICAL BURNS for out of touch political junkies with nothing better to do.

What are you even implying? I was being sarcastic, but yeah, most shootings happen in "gun free" zones.

Attached: 1564354234963.jpg (787x783, 194K)

There are hundreds of millions of guns in circulation. It is too late to do anything. The ride never ends. One can just comfort yourself with the usual arguments that more people die in car accidents blah blah.

MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

solid post

based, dude I live in san diego and all the mexicans are cool it's the fucking idiots from way down south that are drunk driving and killing people

Nope, don't care at all. Far more people die from car accidents and there are many many more gun deaths from niggers shooting each other each year but the media doesn't care about those things. Mass shootings are a media manufactured "crisis". You are more likely to drown or be struck by lightning in a given year.

a population should always have the chance to defend itself

I wasn't aware that America was a gun free zone

>one man
>one rifle
>no additional ammo apparent
>looks like a geek that learned how to shoot earlier this week
>multiple reports of multiple shooters
>20 dead
i know eyewitness testimony can be horrendous, and im not the biggest consiracytard out there, but that isn't passing the smell test

the homo one is a bad example because it was laughed out of court

Don't pretend to be autistic you cringe faggot

>it's real
what the fuck

What the fuck doesnt walmart sell guns ????

doing an estimate 20 black on black murders is about the daily average here

You kangaroo fags are pretty good at it too, apparently. Your strike rarely but take a lot of lives at once.

Attached: New-Nealand-Shooter-2-696x392[1].jpg (696x392, 33K)

Really because there has been a goddamn million of them by now. Every fucking bakery in this country must have had to make a fag wedding cake by now. I think fags do it for fun
>these look like nice church-going types better make them go bake me and my fellow democrat a cake

some still do, less than use to. mostly only bumpkin ones anymore, at least from what I've noticed

Yes it is. even cruyff didn't get a sticky. And this dude got a sticky.

Attached: patrick-crusius[3].jpg (780x439, 51K)

uh
no
just google it, the supreme court had an overwhelming majority vote in favor of the bakery

Lol look at this faggot.
Whites need to be quarantined.

It really makes you think about how this representative of the master race could have possibly become a terrorist

god damn it was like every month there for a while though, poor bakers
*sips*

School is back in a couple of weeks, so...

>asking a legitimate question about a countries wave of gun violence's to foster debate and my own understanding as per the OP's topic

>ParaGays
>hurr durr you're country has narco shootings tho so they're right

You know you don't have to post just for the sake of it right?

there's multiple ones, the one that made it to the supreme court got ruled against on procedure, not gay rights being violated

>tfw your university already had a shooting that made national news in May
Should be safe because of that... hopefully.

Odd then that doesn’t happen anywhere else.

Yup. But there’s something different about these shootings. Criminals are criminals. These people are like at war with life.

EL CREATURA AMERICANA

A couple more years of retarded mass shooters posting their special snowflake manifestos on cripple/Yea Forums and it'll end up shutting this place down.

maybe we will finally get our lives back and stop wasting time on this shithole
but i think it was 8ch

I bet you don’t like it when a twitter journalist says some silly statistic is more likely to happen than death by islamic terrorism or illegal alien. I’m upset because it doesn’t have to happen, much like those other injustices. Don’t you find it unsettling that the frequency of these things has gone up? I certainly believe the media has part to blame in making it a trend for these horrible people to do it. But it sounds like being a partisan hack to avoid any talk of infringement or regulation of any kind on the second amendment. Or I could be wrong. I know no one has the guts to conceive and carry out a real solution.

Yea Forums will be shut down sooner if Trump loses presidency or more connections with /pol/ being involved with mass shootings and shit.

I'm not worried because I have 2 pistols on me at all times.

>inner city
not even that. the entire NYC was a dangerous hell hole and it is fine now.

You and your faggot plink guns would only enhance the government propaganda in taking that action if they wanted to. Nothing is stopping them norm not you and Cletus and your jammy homebuilt shit ARs with reloaded ammo.

I think Hooters waitresses should wear owl outfits

Christchurch and this creatura were both cripplechan, the Garlic Festival shooter posted his on Yea Forums. As much as /pol/ memes about CIA/FBI I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't starting an operation because /pol/ is unironically starting to affect the stability of the nation.

i like mass shootings happening in america. anything to make republicans look even worse than they already are. dozens if not hundreds of people dying is worth seeing these worthless wastes of space look worse and worse. when will the party die already.

Many of the mass shootings are really gang violence, which happens everywhere these days. I want to fix the unique problem we have of these shootings but I don't see that banning firearms entirely should be the solution. None of this type of mass murder was happening with any frequency until Columbine, I watched this shit show start irl.

What would prevent them to post that shit on regular normie forums?

Your skin is brown and your parents don't speak English.

DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO

The stability of the most powerful nation in the world is getting ruined by some basement incels that blame the jews on being virgins?

>mass shooting after mass shooting
>republicucks: GUNS ARE GOOD, ONLY THING DAT STOPS A BAD GUY WIT A GUN IS A GOOD GUY WIT A GUN
>other countries with very strict gun laws dont have mass shootings regularly
>republicucks: DEY JUST DUM, DONT TAKE MY GUNS

Yeah, but I don’t care about ngubus shooting themsevles up in the hood. I care about faggot 8chers shooting my kids in their school

well america as it is now is absolutely in uncharted waters historically with its size and amount diversity for lack of a better term(I don't just mean race). it's not a neat little easy thing to administer and fix. no other country has anything approaching what the us does in terms of holding so many different people together cohesively

For me, it's Dylan and eric

Attached: tumblr_m9k0uoSp3P1ruepmho1_r1_1280.jpg (759x463, 153K)

Actually Yes.

They never made a ruling that will set precedent. They just said that specific case was dismissed but the ruling was very narrow. It was only because SCOTUS thought they were mistreated by their local court so they dismissed with case. The same bakery got sued again

They still would, but lets face it. One of the reasons we are still using this shithole after all this time is both the instant gratification of a (You) and the relative anonymity of it.

We've been all fucked up since the 2016 election. Everything is so god damned tense here now a days, even more so than post-9/11. Each mass shooting is only adding more fuel to the barrel.

I'm sure you had a coherent thought before posting this but just in case you want to continue, again, the argument stands even if literally all gun owners destroyed their guns right now. This crisis has to do with the legal framework of the system, and what would happen if firearms were banned. No argument could stand against that precedent.

should have posted one of these outside the walmart.

Attached: 1.png (402x600, 24K)

Not arguing that pendejo

please god more mass shootings every single day. the only rethuglican-caused american genocides that are funnier than mass shootings are watching them let all their inbred constituents keep dying of black lung in coal mines and dying of opioid overdoses

>/pol/ is unironically starting to affect the stability of the nation
but the fucking sjw and far-left terrorist cells aren't right? nah man it's the frogposters the ones ruining the us

>are watching them let all their inbred constituents keep dying
Please turn off your VPN

Most coal miners are dems desu

The government can take all your rights right now you fucking moron.

what is louisiana

Or at least were, Biden betrayed even them as well just last week

Then why the fuck are you always blaming us for everything? Its clear you are paranoic people and the problem goes more internally through your own society.

Sure it'll work

Attached: 482fsf.jpg (2405x1764, 574K)

southerners and midwesterners are the worst part of american society, the more than they keep killing the better. and get this, the inbred retards actually keep voting for them thinking they have their best economic interests in mind

Jews did 9/11

Attached: 04C7E019-CDCE-4D4C-8276-E51883E6D79B.jpg (997x768, 171K)

No, they can't. My rights do not come from a government. You sound like you have parasites.

i hope americans finally grow up balls and go full civil war on you lefties

>other countries with strict gin laws:get invaded and rolled on every other generation and rewrite their constitution every time power changes hands

Walmart is a gun free zone :)

Now, How the shooter got past that I have no idea. I mean theres no guns allowed in the store. The sign said so.

HAHAHAHA YEAH MORE MASS MURDER, HAHA FUCK LUBKEKS

good thing they will all be dead of obesity and drug overdoses before they can.

I've got some advice for you, little buddy
Before you point your finger, you should know that I'm the man
If I'm the fuckin' man, then you're the fuckin' man as well
So you can point that fuckin' finger up your ass

They're sort of like the Northerners from England who vote for Labour because their dad voted Labour and he voted Labour because his dad voted Labour. Once in a while they vote for the right but nothing changes for them so they go back to voting labour until nothing changes and they swing back

>tfw front row chad

Attached: 1562122088367.jpg (500x500, 96K)

You're part of the culture war going on here if you want or be or not
Sucks but that's how it is

Well considering how huge the US is, this is like 29 people getting shot in italy to you. Do you fucking care if 2o wops get shot? Thats how far away it is to most other people in the US this shooting is from them.

i dont understand, i gave so many thoughts and prayers and condolences to the last mass murder victims last week, and the week before that. how could another mass murder happen?

>Muh Whataboutism
Neither left nor right are without sin, but as far as I know SJWs and Antifa aren't shooting up Walmarts and Garlic festivals and then post their manifestos about opening up borders and interracial marriages for all online are they? Lmao, if there is anything that /pol/ is right about, its that the idiots that are committing mass shootings in the name of muh aryan race are playing right into the hands of the real people in power.

Sorry we dont want to end up a shithole thats governed by drug lords who have all the guns anyway

>as far as I know SJWs and Antifa aren't shooting up Walmarts and Garlic festivals and then post their manifestos about opening up borders and interracial marriages for all online are they

you lefties dont understand. antifa and SJWs posting on social media about how they support the extermination of the white male race in america is literally worse than mass shootings the right wing alphas are doing

You've seen the tranny mass shootings right?

Texan and gun owner here. There are 4 reasons. First, El Paso is no longer part of Texas/America. It's another Mexican satellite city.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Paso,_Texas#Demographics

Estimated at 82% right now. It's filled to the brim with Mexicans, and these are just the ones that are included in the census. Including the spics that don't get counted and the illegals, it's probably around 95-99%.

Second, spics either don't support firearms rights/are unable to legally carry firearms due to previous convictions/illegals aren't allowed to own/carry firearms. Pic related.

Third, the people who shop at the Walmarts in El Paso are 99% Mexicans. Many of them are just coming across the border to buy shit then they go back. Literally the only chance the victims of this shooting had are if a white man just happened to be there. And even then, they'd have to be actually carrying a gun.

Finally, there aren't that many people who carry firearms in Texas.

gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/texas-gun-laws/

This site tells you the current number of concealed carry permits in Texas: about 1.3 million. But that's out of a total population of almost 29 million: about 4.5% of the entire state's population has a ccw permit. And they'd both have to be at that exact walmart, and be willing to engage the shooter.

So overall:
1: Texas/El Paso is full of spics now
2:Those spics hate guns
3: Walmart and that specific Walmart is filled with spics
4: The chances of someone at that Walmart who'd have the tools, means and ability to shoot back are extremely low.

Attached: 1564892753576.png (309x639, 11K)

Oh no they hurt my feefees by posting that they want eliminate the white race on twitter despite not having the means to do so since they are limpwristed basedbois! I'm going to post about it online and then shoot up the local synagogue!
Wait was that the school shooting one? Didn't they only kill like one guy while they were getting fought off by like 3 people? lmao trannies are useless.

El Paso is like the most docile city in all of Texas. It's all illegal immigrants trying to keep their heads down and work hard. I'm being serious. You won't see many 500lb boomers on scooters carrying AR-15s like in other parts of Texas.

>college educated people who live in cities and contribute to society want gun control
>retarded welfare queen hicks making meth in their trailers in the desert are the strongest gun defenders

every time kek

What? We love firearm rights. Just posted my gun in this thread.

you were talking about stability first faggot are you gonna tell me that when woke cunts say they support shit like shooting up ice facilties nothing happens?

Sneed

There are several
They are pretty shit at it and it isn't the narrative so you don't hear it much

but Americans have the shittest coffee

What a joke that places that aren't armed to the teeth are now referred to as soft targets like this is the Middle East or Africa. Clown world.

By per capita, Norway and France are way better.

You're an outlier. The fact is statistically non whites are opposed to firearms/firearm rights. I'm Asian and I love guns and I carry everyday. But I'm not going to try and claim that Asians love guns. We are outliers.

> per capita

Texas and no good guy with a gun? How is that possible?

>Walmart is a gun free zone
Not here in Minnesota

It was El Paso

It’s funny because you sound exactly like the anti immigrant terrorist who shot up the Walmart.

Read the thread and you may find out

There is also a better chance of getting through high school and having a career in the us than Morocco. Literally what is your point?

>urban
>44% black+hispanic
>educated
top fucking kek

someone that actually paid attention want to explain to me how this dork mowed down 20 people + fucked up another 30 with what he's got in the pic because it's not possible. this isn't fucking gta

yep, always a gun-less euro-pee on

Businesses in Texas have the right to prohibit on-premises concealed carry of handguns (Section 30.06) and open carry of handguns (Section 30.07). Some businesses prohibit one, some both, some neither. Business that opt for prohibition are required by law to hang signs. This came about during the 2015 legislative session when the state approved open carry of handguns.

In Texas, you are still allowed to carry long guns everywhere with few exceptions. Businesses, including Walmart, are not exempt. However, it is incredibly rare to see someone carrying a long gun in public.

numbers don't add up do they?

What happened this time

care to explain yourselves /pol/?

Attached: 1545646425551.png (598x203, 15K)

its called fucking cameras

There was (at least ) another shooter

>Shot of the day is brought to you by McDonald's :registered: I'm lovin' it :tm:

Attached: 82568634-3C02-4C71-8E1E-92FF9BD39EE8.jpg (675x1200, 75K)

Where are Yea Forums's servers stashed? I know that CrippleChan's are in some third-world shithole like Eastern Europe specifically because of the pedophile and mass violence shit.

Schizo CrippleChan poster shot up a Walmart.

Well fug. This is so normal nowadays

Happening bowls at spee are the best tho

You have to admit, the US is anything but boring

in stark contrast to their posters on Yea Forums

>Leigh Ann Locascio, a former neighbor, said Crusius was an extreme loner who always sat alone on the bus in junior high and high school. He spoke negatively of other kids who played sports or joined the school band, she said. She described Crusius as “very much a loner, very stand-offish” and someone who “didn’t interact a whole lot with anyone.”

>Her son, Tony Locascio, walked to school regularly with Crusius and his sister. Tony Locascio said Patrick Crusius only walked ahead or behind them, never interacting and always keeping to himself. He liked lizards and kept pet snakes. “He wouldn’t talk to people. No one really knew him,” Tony Locascio said. Another former classmate, Jacob Wilson, said Crusius was “very strong minded” in class and would try to “take charge” but other kids refused to work with him because he “irritable and had a short temper.” He was often “picked on” because of how he spoke, and because he wore what looked like hand-me-down clothes, Wilson said.

So I'm assuming he was basically the THAT guy of his class.

I lived in Texas, hardly ever see guns

Yeah pretty much this. They know that they will be famous

for me, it's New Zealand.

Paddock from Las Vegas, 59

literally me

Sounds like a fucking faggot. Thank God he's dead.

Damn that's pretty fucked to pick on a dude's clothes for looking like hand-me-downs

still a psycho tho

>this ia the face of Americans that brag about being white on the internet
Kek

KEK

didn't do that with the Vegas shooter tho.
...why?

los ogros

that's because "how many more children/people must die before you give up your guns?" isn't a rhetorical question, it's a threat.

Attached: violence has escalated.jpg (409x393, 116K)

>when they raided one of his properties
it was a her, not a him.

a natural woman (not trans) I mean, not a natural non-trans man.

...what a world, I have to make sure people know I'm talking about a woman who is a woman and not a guy who imagines he is a woman. wtf

yes
lol
pew pew

3500+ or something right? I heard that was related to Fast and Furious or arming ANTIFA. That's a lot of fucking guns, even by amerifat standards

Reports of another one happening in Dayton right now. What the fuck is wrong with our society?

i just wish there was an ameriscooter® in this shot

This is fucked up but I secretly like school shootings cause I dont have kids and I think kids are annoying.

when will they stop?

Attached: 1559138809312.png (598x616, 21K)

I was worried that some of the victims would be white but your post makes me feel good knowing its was mostly spic victims.

They don’t care who it hurts, it’s all about the lulz

Notice how both Serbia and Switzerland are armed as fuck yet this almost never happens.
>m-muh white race
Most of shooters are Europeans.

>dude did you know america is actually more dangerous than mexico?
cringe

Just like a knifing or acid attack in london really

Retard, kill yourself for wasting those trips

>lots of people
>ravenous media looking to follow up for easy clicks(confirmation bias)
>1 dead lol
you realize you probably can't get from dayton to el paso in a car the same day without stopping right?

l-lads there's another shooting, now in Ohio, what the fuck is happening

*80 times more dangerous

You mean by feminists getting annoyed they cant get jobs so they blame white men for everything?

Brazil that low?

Copycat killer
Either that or some localized dispute

Brazil actually has more shooting deaths then the US
They use "mass" as a specific way push an agenda. Also no sources

Double digit casualties reported in Ohio. AR-15 into a club crowd. News hasn’t confirmed anything yet tho

I have zero interest in owning a gun but I wonder if I could even do it here in the US, do ""they"" know that I have a record of psychosis and mental illness?

whio.com/news/crime--law/police-responding-active-shooting-oregon-district/dHOvgFCs726CylnDLdZQxM/amp.html

THERE IS ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING ONGOING RIGHT NOW

KEEP GOING. GET THE REPUBLITARDS OUT OF OFFICE.

Gun-free zone?

Literally yesterday's news. Next.

i dont understand

I KEEP GIVING THOUGHTS And prayers to mass shooting victims why arent they stopping

>no confirmed double digit score yet
*yawn* not news gayboi

Do amerisharts tip their shooter if they survive the shooting?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>wearing ear protection

YES REPUBLICANS DO IN FACT KEEP GIVING MONEY TO THE NRA to celebrate mass shootings

That's called "robbery"

Shut the fuck up faggot. Gun "control" laws aren't going to stop the bad guys from getting guns anyway. No shit.

Based, you are ot getting on the wall of shame today...

Attached: 1552065569385.jpg (2802x1594, 398K)

Why can't Wh*teoids handle the bantz? Why is their first instinct to shoot as something?

YES YES KEEP MURDERING, MORE MASS MURDERS, WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT ANYWAY. KEEP GENOCIDING YOUR OWN CITIZENS

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FUCK LIBKEKS

Do you need help finding your caps lock key?

>that kid in class you make fun of for being the next school shooter
>actually becomes the next shooter

atleast 10%

Do americans genuinely think that the 2nd amendment can protect them from a tyrannical government?

>Wilson, who is now 20 and works in his family’s scrap metal recycling business, said he was in English class with Crusius during their senior year, and the taunts from other kids during class seemed relentless. “Every time I looked up in class it was someone new speaking negatively to the kid, ‘Patrick that is dumb, stupid,’” Wilson said.

Ban gun
Gun bad

Attached: 1563349045060.jpg (1451x2700, 520K)

ROLANDO
GET ME SOME COOL ASS GIRL

ooh, hot

one tonya please

Boring, the only mass shooting that would make americans care would be a news station reporting about a shooting getting shoot up

always wear ear protection when you go mass shooting.

>news station gets shot up reporting mass shooting
I would watch this

Yeah, let's start picking apart our constitution willy nilly. Fuck outta here!

do you have a license for this opinion, Nigel?

Do Brits genuinely think that without guns it'll be easier to protect yourself?

>nigger mods left this up for once
wow

yes and God bless them for it. Now nip on down to the corner store and buy me some pre-paid porn time.

Attached: Guns in America.jpg (1024x768, 424K)

dunno man, not every gringo is interested in guns, i'd say 4/10 are so you're telling me that the average redneck has 2000 fucking rifles stored somewhere in his ranch? i ain't buying it

>governor of texas: "it's not texan"
i have never seen anything more texan in my life

Of course you would, between ad advert for coke and another for mc dick

Attached: 1564691132370.jpg (1073x978, 257K)

>we can't do anything about it
We can castrate non-whites like yourself for a start

>so you're telling me that the average redneck has 2000 fucking rifles stored somewhere in his ranch? i ain't buying it

I never made that assertion, but keep in mind it's a country of 300 million people and growing

you don't need to be "interested" in guns to buy one, I'd say most majority of homes would have at least 1-2 firearms for home protection, like you'd buy a fridge lol, it adds up.

want to stop drunk drivers from killing people on the roads? ban all sober drivers from driving. See how dumb that sounds? That's gun control.

>2000 gun to one person
rookie numbers

youtube.com/watch?v=b0vpzpjKVsw

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

you are probably somewhere close saying 4/10 is interested in them, but even a lot of homeowning libcucks or apathetic homeowners have one somewhere.

50 million "gun enthusiasts" is a fair number. 6 per absolutely sounds right. the other 100 million by the types I listed above. I have 4 and I view them as purely utilitarian and don't wank off to them like true gun nuts do

300 million people makes it just 1.33 guns per person.

Rooooooooolling!

ITT t.seething liberals

What are those shooters even trying to achieve?
I mean, you must have some sort of agenda and demands that made you commit this shit

Fame I guess, just look how much media attention they get afterwards

>armed police/soldier mob outside of a titty bar
USA in a nutshell

>be american
>get your dick cut
>take 10 different drugs
>be bullied
>news screaming 24/7
>do a mass shooting

You're literally more likely to be struck by lightning. Shut the fuck up with the sensationalism.

>even cruyff didn't get a sticky
he eventually did, check the archives

Children are truly brutal

yes? why wouldnt we?

Poor wagecucks

screams sociopath incel

why is it always Americans?

Attached: 1564161520663.jpg (470x674, 30K)

That's fucked up man. Sure I can be robbed over here and maybe even shot in some criminal dispute. But most of them are mistaken identity hits. And happen like twice a year. There's just such a cultural distrust against authority in the US.

American media is the ultimate cancer mankind has developed.

is there video or manuscript I heard about?

his manifesto was weak as fuck

Imagine being named Patrick
Now I understand his hate

Why is it always whiteys?

I'm really worried that we live in a dystopia. I don't really know if I'm just sleep deprived or paranoid or something but I can't get this nagging urge out of my head that we're in the dystopia. All this surveillance shit going on, the weird area 51 thing (the government is actually considering shooting a bunch of memers over something the public should own), and now this.

The strangest part of all this happened to me at work today. Some guy came into my line (im a cashier at acme) and just casually said "another shooting today." I asked if it was at a school or something, because that usually gets the most media traction, and he just said "a walmart". Sat in silence for the rest of the transaction until one of my coworkers asked me a dumb question about cartoons. After the guy left I realized how surreal the encounter was; it's just so numb to us that some guy would walk into a walmart and kill all those people without hesitation. idk, im tired

>a weapon to surpass rodger

Attached: 1552155568245.png (470x674, 309K)

and now they'll dissect this loser's life and basically glorify him for 2 weeks on the news

wait real shit my () name is Patrick haha

fuck i messed up the parentheses, meant to be ()

Reminder this guy was a /pol/ppet and his posted his manifesto on /pol/.

la creatura

There's ANOTHER shooting going on in Ohio right now. If it is a sport, burgers must be practicing for the Olympics.

> A mass murder
> Is white

What a coincidence.

shitskins are too dull in the head to plan anything out like that

>americans
>white

No whitey incel will ever do anything as creative as 9/11.

That's because you live in a corrupt shithole where the cartels effectively run parts of the country.

I was at the mall for Pokémon GO community day. my brother’s wife said “that sucks” when she saw the El Paso news on the phone, We spent the next three hours farming shiny Ralts

don't be mean.

America really has problems with how their society functions.
It's all bright, demonstratively attractive and "free" outside, but in its core it has many problems. Maybe it worked 100 years ago, but now it smells of total degradation

And because Murricans chose to ignore it, it fucked the whole generation and now they all pay for it. Very sad desu

We absolutely live in a dystopia. The wrong side won WW2

We've been fucked for the last 50 years
youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU

They tend to know who they're targeting when they murder people.
As opposed to America where it's just white people going on rampages in public areas.

Their corporate allegiance is pretty weird desu. I don't think any country will shill for a corporate like Disney or Apple as bad as Americans do.

If we couldn't pass gun control when they showed the corpses of a bunch of 5 year olds who were murdered by some crazed gun man at Sandy Hook. You aren't going to get the political will to stop it because of the war lobby's infulence in America.

And don't forget the right wing than started a massive campaign to harass and silence the parents of all the victims.

>The wrong side won WW2
Fucking kys faggot. You could argue the wrong side won in WW1 but not WW2. This attitude is precisely what's wrong dumb americunts today.

Good guy with a gun meme is just that.

Go back to trying to destroy America with your race war Donald.

Attached: 1564901261386.jpg (640x960, 63K)

Yeah, all the Americans that died in Europe and the Pacific would be really happy if they heard you say that.

yeah, like Millenials were about to kick nicotine for good, but suddenly a new company swoops in and its hip to vape or whatever?
on top of that, it's not a secret anymore that inhalants are bad for you. most of the people i've talked to who are now nic addicts because of juuls or whatever openly acknowledge its not good for them. the media has hyper desensitized youth to the point where they genuinely don't give a shit about themselves, they just want to feel good and then croak I guess

What is even worse, you probably can't tell for sure what's exactly the reason of America's current state

I mean, Ukraine and other ex-Soviet countries were really fucked by USSR, its collapse, and the 90s.
But USA feels like it was conceived in a wrong way from the very beginning

It's bad when a country in a civil war complains how your society functions.

USA USA USA

dude cut the bullshit, the wrong side did not win WW2. if you think we live in a dystopia now imagine living in a complete dictatorship that completely brainwashes youth with propoganda, whose leader was a literally pissed out meth head

Ah crap i missed this episode of burgershoots.
How was it lads?

>This attitude is precisely what's wrong dumb americunts today.
if you said "the wrong side won ww2" in public you would get destroyed. so he might be a faggot and america might be fucked but it's clearly not because of that "attitude". that makes no sense.

We had a mass shooting in the state that prides itself on being heavily armed.
Also he was taken alive. So it shows the gun nuts are pussies and run when someone shoots at them.

kek did he run out of ammo?
Also
>not taking your gatling gun at the mall
baka desu

because niggers are too busy raping your mother and children

go outside, stop absorbing your opinion of the world from a machine designed to make you see the most extreme and entertainment filled events in the world.

See
Our society functions good, it's Russians who are chimping out. And it was USSR who imported them to Donbass and the South.
Our country functions badly, but our society is healthy.
America is vice versa

let's go

It was in Texas, not Nevada.

>go outside
>all the animals and nature in my area are disappearing because of development
>all the deer that visit my yard are clearly malnourished
>lanternflies fucking everywhere
>remember that the world is dying because of humanity
>go back inside where there's AC

yeah but it was el paso, and a walmart to boot. he might have been the only white person in there. every interview i saw was in spanish with eyewitnesses. el paso is officially 80% hispanic and probably at least 90% in actuality and directly across the border from a 2 million people mexican city.

that picture in your head of a bunch of beer gut cletus and reds running for cover with their trucker hat falling off didn't happen.

it was just a re-run

Its just going to get worse. This countries going to become segmented into zones where no guns allowed, enforced at the border by hyper-policing. Like old western towns. Outside of these zones would be a free for all hellscape of daily massacres.

Attached: demolition-man_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

>Moving the goalposts.
Walmart is white trash HQ, everyone should have been armed.

based amerishoots

Attached: 1496842488905.png (978x542, 56K)

>far right committing all the violence
>going completely unchecked and unpunished
>one side clearly winning and getting all their ideal policies enacted

>oh noz this will get worse, they are gonna take our guns and make us touch black people!

seems a lot safer to me

Attached: imageLikeEmbed.png (1256x667, 69K)

What's weirder is that it is the supposed leftists who are cheer leading these corporates in their attempts to co-opt good causes for profit. It says a lot when google is a big player in these movements.

People will defend some of the most committee made soulless movie franchises that is helping said corporate consolidate their control over their industry(like captain marvel, black panther, TLJ) because of idpol. On the other end of the spectrum gun nuts and evangelicals have their own industries that exploit them.

4 of the top 10 mass shootings in America happened in Texas. Sure goes against the more guns makes us safer bs the gun nuts constantly spout.

>White 92.0%
what are you talking about, this is great by US standa-
>Non-Hispanic whites 11.8%
>Hispanic or Latino (of any race) 82.8%
What, what ahahahahahaha spics are considered "white"

>no source
Kek

Are the Asians next lads?

>spics are considered "white"

56%ers need to grasp onto any straw so that they don't become a minority.

Honestly what american rightoids whining about? Hispanics are some of the more preferable minorities.

God knows I would like to have them over the 200 million muslims we have here today.

The shooter literally stopped and put down his guns when confronted by blue men with guns.

yeah i think people don't realize how monstrous in power corporate America is. Don't like a law? just lobby against it. See: Disney and copyright.

it's all a work to try and get the chans shut down because >we are better than the media a their own job. How, convenient that this washed the news cycle of Wikileaks news.

El Paso isn't even the most Hispanic city you guys have over there desu

Attached: 40 most hispanic cities in the US.jpg (546x1808, 460K)

>t. never been anywhere around el paso
it's literally a mexican city, walmart attracts all trash around it, its not really discriminating in that regard

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-041829~2.png (720x1135, 172K)

Wtf i thought texas was bunch of rednecks with trucks and shotguns doing redneck things.
I've been lied to

Attached: 1561074158296.jpg (355x258, 12K)

Being born a sociopath is a really great thing in this decaying society. I didnt like being hollow when I was younger, but now I see Im one of the blessed

Attached: 1564807921508.jpg (635x634, 80K)

That's because we had an assault weapon ban implemented around the time you saw that big decline in the 1990s

Fuck yeah give me a cutie.

Any fellow Muriblubbers apprehensive of leaving their house anymore?
>go to theater
>get shot

>go to music concert
>get shot

>go to random garlic food festival in middle of bumfuck nowhere
>get shot

>go shopping
>get shot

>go to school
>get shot

You're trying to make assumptions about America based on an understanding of it built on TV and Yea Forums you get from your third-world laptop.

Shut the fuck up.

>Brownsville

kek, you can't make that shit up

did they change the name after becoming mexican or were the founders of the city just really good at foreshadowing?

ayo hol da fucc up nigguh

fuck why do i always get an ugly bitch. reroll

this desu

>zoomer thinks america is dangerous now because the media tells him so

Attached: FT_19.01.03_CrimeTrends_perception.png (840x794, 59K)

>White person is the shooter
>Targets Latinos.
Once again, Trump inspires terrorists.

> Illegal Twerk

I want to know how explicit twerking has to get for it to turn illegal

I love it when people I don't know die lol, especially if they're American

Attached: (Hi10)_Love_Live!_-_10_(BD_1080p)_(FFF).mkv_snapshot_08.51_[2018.08.14_20.28.44].jpg (1920x1080, 746K)

I don’t wanna die desu senpai

SEETHING.

just learn to always walk serpentine

>Whenever I go somewhere I always look where the exits are and I always watch the door. When I'm sitting in uni I always know which places I can run towards if a shooter entered my building.

What a depressing way to live

I hope a mass shooting happens literally every day.

The brainrotten normie masses need to be violently woken up. You dont get to hide with Netflix and a box of Oreos while our society crumbles around us.

I actually just stole a pair of extremely dirty panties from a homeless girl who was just released from jail for drug possession. If you can look past the track marks and meth teeth, she's actually kind of cute. Her panties though, damn, she must have worn this for a week as it reeks to high hell, and has major skidmarks. I fucking love it though.

Rolling for qt criminal gf who hopefully leaves shit stains in her panties.

Why would talk on something you know nothing about? Of course you would want Mexicans over there. They would be an improvement to your shithole country.

nah it was abortion taking effect. democrats were right about something for once

all those ones at the top are on the border. basically actual mexico extends up more than the border says at this point

People are doing it because their lives are miserable, communities don't exist anymore, and they have nothing to lose. We're not going to have less terrorism going forward. We're going to have more lone wolf, super terrorists that learn from previous attempts.

Read LAND.

>52-54
>Renee
>Statutory rape/aggravated
>Incest

Damn, did she rape her little brother? Lucky bastard.

Also rollin

>Normie
Redditor detected

Do people unironically feel gun control is bad or is it just a political issue that they can't back down on?

The solution is unironically concentration camps for incels. No one who is having regular sex is thinking of shooting up a place unless they are FBI mind controlled.

Fucking pussy

>state mandated sex
Catholic Twitter was right. Globohomo is going all out.

Why are there so many mass shootings recently, it feels like there's always one that's being discussed at any moment

Dayton, today aparently 10 dead so far lmao

how many of those places have you ever been to? probably zero. ive been to two(ft lauderdale airport and the block the dallas cop shooting happened) and still that would have to fall into basically an hour or two window of my entire life happening at the same time

There's no way US could implement gun control even if they wanted to without even more shootings. I don't imagine most people would just return guns to the shops voluntarily

People unironically don't want the state to have a monopoly on violence. Many Americans have gotten the government to back off in disputes (usually related to land rights) by showing up with enough guns. It's basically a part of their heritage. "Their" meaning the huge country between LA and NY.

Giving it up because of psychos doesn't sit well with them.

It's because Trump is banking on division to get him re-elected. When you try and pit people against each other using race and bigotry, it leads to his supporters trying to murder people in large numbers.

Don't forget the MAGA bomber.

It's not depressing. I've just got extreme paranoia and it's normal for me at this point. I could be in my garage working out listening to music but if I hear someone close their car door outside I leave my garage or stand on top of a chair to see who's outside. If I hear anything at night I get paranoid that someone's coming after me so I stare outside until I make sure there's nobody there. Most people here aren't like that so they live happy careless lives until someone with a gun shows up

Americans are still blinded by their ignorance of NEEDING MUH GUNZ FOR MUH LIBERTY AND PROTEKTION FROM OTHER PEOPLE WITH GUNZ, GONNA RISE UP AND CREATE A REVOLUTION

then something like this happens in one of the biggest gun owning states in the country, and just shows that in reality they're all a bunch of pussies that won't do fuck all when faced with some seething incel

extremist politics coming to a crunch
further and further the left and right go the more insane things will get

well it didn't stop that guy, did it?

>Why would talk on something you know nothing about? Of course you would want Mexicans over there.

Oh I know plenty about american rightoid delusions and entitlements. Even if they're poorer they would be better than muslims. Don't ask me ask your European compatriots.

Alt-rightcels are chimping out because their last hope cheetoman has been a failure. The extermination of the white race is inevitable in their fucked up minds.

Attached: Kannagi - 11 - But, Uncertain_003.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Back to plebbit with you. I can't believe you seriously swallow that shit whole. At least an actual communist would talk about alienation in late stage capitalism, a real phenomena, instead of parroting talking heads.

Apparently there was another mass shooting just a few hours later at a bar in Dayton, Ohio

9 people confirmed dead there, some others currently fighting for their lives in the hospital

Stay safe, Ameribros
You should probably just move to some remote forest hut in Montana or any of your other states that have no people in it at this point.

>one piece of shit stinks slightly less than another
Good observation Sandeep.

just as long as they stay the fuck in yankland and don't start spreading their death festishism to the real world

Back when they started it would be all over the news(still is this way) so in a way it's become a trendy thing to do for some people. Americans have always had lots of guns and you could argue that gun culture has been dying out over time. You're only seeing these mass shootings now because there's a new trend for them that we haven't seen before

If banning guns is the answer then why doesnt Trump just make school shootings illegal?

Oh wait, criminals are going to break the law anyway because they are criminals

Americans are stuck in a muh 2A rights must not be infringed upon mindset to the detriment of everyone's safety. It's quite pathetic. Like an user posted earlier its going to be up to citizens to form gun-free safe zones enforced by checkpoints. The government isn't going to do shit cause they cower in fear from the NRA and gun nuts threatening violence.

Citizens are going to have to make up their minds - do they want to leave their house to work, school, social life constantly armed with a semi-auto handgun w/ backup mags in case shit ever hits the fan? Or do they want to live a life without having to worry about any of that shit?

Cry more terrorist.
Also T_Donald wants you back.

the legendary american patriotism
do you even cry when you watch the patiot with mel gibson ?

right. it's a huge problem with no easy solution, so instead let's not do anything at all

Yeah, I don't think you can compare mass shooting as some hot new fad like it's Fortnite or something

At this point I think it's a bunch of copy cats. I'd like to CC but I live in a state that doesn't allow me to. My only chance to have a firearm on me outside of my house is to join an LEA. I type all of this and think to myself how odd it is that I have to even consider that when I leave my house. Truly odd times we live in.

>terrorist
??? You have downs, clearly.

Why?

>All these triggered responses from Americans
Based

Reminder that in Hialeah people don't speak English

>Taco Bell employee refuses to help client who doesn’t speak Spanish
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/hialeah/article218395910.html

Thanks Patrick but it seems to be an observation that eludes your mutt brain. You genuinely should be happy that your minorities are not ideologically regressive and follow a similar religion. With enough prosperity you can assimilate them, same can't be said for the regressive ideological brainwashing that is islam. Glad you learnt a valuable lesson today!

Walmart is a gun free zone. How'd that work out?

I'm actually ok with americans rights for guns. But I'd be strongly against gun laws being relaxed in britain.
I mean can you imagine it? Imagine all the chav pokey scum that already try to knife you if you happen to be in the same street as them. Now imagine if they had guns. And look how many of them there are in britain? No matter where you live in britain you're not too far away from some council estate scumbags. And it's not just them, it's the general british public who are miserable angry bastards who bottle up their emotions until they snap and beat their wives. Or imagine some miserable cunt in a pub and you accidentally spill his drink or he just gets confrontational in general because we're all alcoholics that have nothing to do in this country so just drink.

It would be a living hellhole worse than America

COPE: The Thread

>mass shooting in burgerland
shocked

also americans are retarded to think guns are defensive and more of them will solve anything. Unless you've had fire drills drummed into you, the majority of the time some cunt with an assault rifle who's spent months hyping themselves up for this moment is going to fuck you up before you react.

Is an mass shooter a athlete?

>terrorism, noun.
>the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
Guess you're in denial if you don't think this wasn't an act of domestic terrorism.

all your side does is obsess about race and bigotry, that and dude free shit is basically your entire platform. nobody on the right gives a fuck about that shit nearly as much as you do.

And gun control laws will stop this kind of maniac from finding a way to get a gun anyway in what way?

Reread the post. The gun free zones would be enforced by checkpoints. No weapons would come in at all. This seems to be the only solution. It would require total community support, at least those getting tired of the threat of being shot daily.

So you're so fucking retarded that you think I was the shooter? Guess it's not downs, you're a full blown vegetable.

You lefties really know a lot about using violence and intimidation for politics

>Being terrorist sympathizers.
As expected of the right wing.

Again talking about shit dont have a clue about. Stay in your shithole and dont travel to first world nations poolooan.

>your side

Typical Amerimutts reducing politics to a team sport. You've been conditioned since birth to be retarded consumers shouting about 'freedom' as if any of you are capable of holding an original thought or position that wasn't planted there by a cable news anchor or an advert.

wait we had a mass shooting? wtf when?

Take the real redpill user!
All those shooters/terrorists w/e you want to call them. They were fatherless men raised by women.

realclearpolitics.com/2018/02/27/of_27_deadliest_mass_shooters_26_of_them_were_fatherless_435596.html

>be american
>get shot

Attached: B7706481-FD11-4C0B-A37F-47A7D8DA7A65.jpg (384x395, 23K)

Politics in 2019 IS a team sport mate

If you keep acting racist and lashing out, it's going to get called out. You're just blaming the victim for your own aggression.
And terrorist attacks like what happened in El Paso do not help your case at all.

in the us, not anytime soon

gun control laws do work in the civilised world though

the terrorist in utrecht I assume

Well dude, I come from Venezuela and I can say that at least in the 2000s shit was really safe. The gun violence started when corruption allowed the Army and Police to give guns to assholes. And because express kidnapping and gangs started to become profitable, violence became what it is now.

So I guess it's more a matter of corruption, socioeconomic factors than any other thing. And it's WAY more important to solve those problems first than to go full retard and give guns to everyone.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE
BY THE DAWNS EARLYY LIGHT

Oh I see, I thought of that as a regular shooting, not really mass.

If you think you can control all access to a city with checkpoints today, you're a moron. If you think checkpoints only at major public events would do anything, you're also a moron. If you think you're going to have checkpoints at every supermarket, school, theater, parking lot, block party, recital, etc you're a fucking moron.

>being illiterate
As expected of the disabled.

one thing literally never mentioned in gun debates is space and I think it's a good point. american crime is pretty tame outside of cities even though most houses outside of urban areas(even suburban ones) are loaded to the gills.

Interesting. Same happens with hood niggers.

>LONDON'S knife epidemic has reached unprecedented levels with 84 deaths in the capital since the start of 2019.

>Last year was London's bloodiest in a decade - when the number of homicides reached 132 - and it shows no signs of abating.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

>Illterate
Than I wouldn't be able to do this.
As expected of a retard like you.

The bread and circuses of government is. Actual on the ground politics of community organisation and meaningful activism is far more important than filling in a ballot paper every 4 years.

Everything else is just the capitalist class patronising everyone into believing there is a free society.

Guys they just need more guns so people can stop people will all the guns.
Wait...

>you
Shut up, dumbass. You don't know anything about him.

>Than
Lmao

imagine if guns were readily available

you know the difference is that politicians and law makers are actually trying to do something about knife crime

Damn, 132 deaths across the whole year. That's like a good weekend in an American suburb right?

If there were more regional/local autonomy, people would get more involved and political parties would be less relevant.

That's why there isn't.

>bin that knoife!
top zozzle

Those aren't random indiscriminate murders, they're gang related and very localised.

How the fuck do you tell your fucking population that you will do practically nothing to ensure their safeness and let the people with guns do the job?
You imagine your fucking mom with a gun?, my mom would not be able to fire dude.

Point to where I said city idiot. I posted safe zones meaning communities and eventually surrounding areas. It would require total community support. This is what South African neighborhoods have devolved to and we are rapidly reaching that point. Balkanization is the inevitable direction this nation is heading.

>one thing literally never mentioned in gun debates is space

Yes, we need more guns in space

to be fair....

Attached: US homicide rates compared to london.jpg (960x684, 189K)

His manifesto is pretty clear cut this is politically and racially motived. Ergo an act of terrorism.
Not my fault it's your side that always seems to commit terrorist acts that kills scores of America.

You need a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun.

Good to see it's obviously working.

This is true. The working class in America is so docile you will never throw off your chains and attempt to take back what is yours. Far too easy to reach for a bottle of pain medication and watch 12 hours of adverts a day.

>guy insert drumpf to a general question
>call him out on it
>why are you making this about politics
lol

i like the guy falling down caricature they made

It would be interesting to see how crime overall compares, not just homicide

You're a fucking retard dude. The problem with America is that parts of it aren't civilized at all. There's an open border with a country run by the cartel which brings in tons of drugs and drugs bring in crime. I live in LA and I'm literally and hour away from neighborhoods where I can easily get access to crack and an illegal firearm. Good luck enforcing drug and gun laws in Compton. You'll need martial law which will get struck down in the courts. Until the cartel and gang problems are fixed in the US disarming people will just give criminals more power. If I wanted to smuggle a gun to Japan, Britain, Germany it would be much harder compared to just getting an illegal gun from a shithole part of LA

Our majority-white areas and suburbs have a similarly low crime rate as Yurope (and sometimes lower)

>Good to see it's obviously working.
these are difficult and deep-rooted societal issues that may take generations to effectively tackle
but that is happening. if there was a mass school shooting anywhere in world other than yankland, there would be immediate policy change. but americans seem to just be like "well this is life deal with it"
it's fucking bizarre

americans will quickly forget about this desu, like they always do

nothing will change

American solution: Londoners need more knifes to protect themselves from the people with knifes

Attached: 1530463735675.jpg (491x276, 22K)

So is gun violence in America. Mass shootings by incels are the exception not the norm. They're only going to get worse though. I have no doubts there.

Well, the activists that "represent" the working class here are more concerned with centralization, trannies, women in films, and other irrelevant shit while shilling for big tech.

Our working class is certainly docile though. Wonderful people that get slandered by fags on the coast and the rich in gated communities.

you just agreed with me. they work in civilised countries though

Our belief is that life would be even worse without them.
If the citizens are unable to defend themselves even worse shit can and will happen.

well op, since the monumental nigger mods let this hit bump limit without b&, it's pretty clear mass shootings are a sport

What majority-white areas do you even have?

New York used to have really high crime until Rudolph fixed it. He basically arrested and put harsher penalties on all the potheads, graffiti artists,robbers,junkies etc. Turned out that the guys doing those light crimes were the ones or at least friends with people who would do more serious crimes like rape and murder. NYC is a really big city but crime there is very little compared to some other big cities in the US

Yeah well things get more complicated when you're sharing a border with the cartel so just a simple ban won't work the way it would work in your country

The biggest trouble is your union movement is now entrenched and created its own political class who pander to bigots. If you stopped caring so much about pronouns and who people have sex with and focused on crushing the massive economic hegemony in your country you'd all be happier. Complaining so much that a handful of people with dicks identify as women is a completely bizarre allocation of priorities.

Clearly talking about user, you absolute retard. And it's funny how terrorism is only relevant when it involves your political enemy. If a Muslim does it, it's pure coincidence and we shouldn't generalize. Lumping in anyone right of Bernie with a whignat from 8/pol/ is completely rational though.

Plenty. We do have the largest white population in the world.

At least you can avoid all the other causes, you can actually not drink and drive and getting hit by a lightning is almost impossible in most places. But give a crazy person a gun and you lose control.

>Whataboutism
Did you miss when Trump's FBI just declared Qanon fags are a domestic terror group?
Or how a majority of terrorist attacks are white supremacists?

The only pussies are the ones burying their heads in the sand as everything goes to shit.
Every decade is worse then the one that came before

You're saying they shouldn't even try to protect themselves at all then?

Nobody cares what homos are doing. I only started caring when they went around suing Christian bakeries. Don't care what trans people do at all and I would call people with whatever pronoun they want unless I was trying to be a dick to them. Doesn't change the fact that these people will eventually go after Christians like gay people did

Christianity in America is a cover for pedophiles and scam artists. Nothing of value will be lost lmao

Police should protect them. Arming citizens would only create more violence.

13%

The reason one is the center of politics here, and the other isn't is because big capital is gay friendly. So you can have a very successful political crusade with their funding and cooperation. Just look at how hard it is for Democrats to get on the same page for healthcare or for Republicans to move towards non-interventionism.

You know nothing about Christian,gay or trans culture

>deflection

>American 'culture'

50%

>A person living in an atheist country talking about America's churches
Be thankful you're not speaking German right now

>...what a world, I have to make sure people know I'm talking about a woman who is a woman and not a guy who imagines he is a woman. wtf
no you don't, that was completely unnecessary
there isn't a soul on this planet who read your post and was confused until they read your "clarification"

>a majority of terrorists are white supremacists!
Bullshit but I'm not going to bother dissecting that horseshit statistic at 4 am on my phone. Other user is right, 13% is enough of a counterargument. It's using the exact same logic.

All of this while ignoring that you're literally calling everyone vaguely right wing a white supremacist.

Oh you're just a clueless fag. Thought so.

>England
>atheist
Why are subhuman amerimutts so fucking retarded? Go get sho- oh wait.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/454338-fbis-wray-says-majority-of-domestic-terrorism-arrests-this-year
Oops

Lol most Europeans are atheists who celebrate some Christian holidays

topkek how fat are you?

>CHI
What the fuck have your people ever contributed to this country?

How often do you thank America for keeping you safe?

Read your own article. "Most" of "domestic terrorism" which is roughly equal to the separate "homegrown extremist violence" cases. Most of 50% is not the majority of 100%. And the headline says "arrests" but the quote mentions investigations, not arrests. Shit journalism with inaccurate headlines per usual.

>El Paso
OH NONONONO

>Retard on Yea Forums talks about killing colored people
>FBI pays him a visit
>His mother is scared to death and wants to cry while wondering what she did wrong
>The kid is shitting his pants and promises the FBI agent that he was just shitposting
Now he's part of their dumb statistic

You're resorting to semantics.
Also most is not equal.
But keep playing damage control. Especially when you have to defend another white supremacists terrorist attack.

13%

that means that out of the 50 largest cities in the US, El Paso is actually the second safest (only after San Diego)

so the two safest major US cities are located right at the Mexican border....
really makes you think

latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-08-02/domestic-terrorism-white-supremacy

50%

Your mind after saving 10mbs of /pol/ jpgs

washingtonpost.com/national-security/wray-says-fbi-has-recorded-about-100-domestic-terrorism-arrests-in-fiscal-2019-and-most-investigations-involve-white-supremacy/2019/07/23/600d49a6-aca1-11e9-bc5c-e73b603e7f38_story.html

Are lad Brievik is still the reigning champ.

Exactly.

No, I'm accurately describing the information beneath the headline.

>most is not equal
"In terms of number of arrests, we have through the third quarter of this fiscal year had about give or take 100 arrests on the international terrorism side, which includes the homegrown violent extremism,” Wray told Sen.Dick Durbin(D-Ill.) atthe hearing.“We’ve also had just about the same number— again, don’t quote me to the exact digit— on the domestic terrorism side.”

Shut up, you fucking retard. Domestic terrorists that are linked with foreign political/religious causes are categorized separately as "homegrown extremists." Why? I wonder.

Anyway lads, why are PoC overwhelmingly the perpetrators of violent crime?

Don't go on Pol at all buddyboyo or save any pics from this website.

>Baltimore
>literally has a 3rd world murder rate
>The Wire already portrayed the city as a giant, crime-infested shithole a decade ago
>lots of riots over the years there, citizens obviously unhappy as well

>Trump: "Baltimore is a shithole."
>Americans: "OMG WHAT A RACIST, HOW DARE YOU ATTACK BALTIMORE!!!!!! BALTIMORE IS A BEAUTIFUL AMERICAN CITY, #WEAREBALTIMORE"

it's all just so tiresome

never, I don't have capital interests protected by the American industrial complex.

>The official also said that when Wray asserted a “majority of the domestic terrorism cases we’ve investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence,”
Cry more

Misinterpreting the bible to justify your hate against other people while living a bland life sponsored by mcdonalds isn't culture you stupid fat consumer.

That's just the problem with this country. Everyone is too much of a soio to say anything and anyone who does will be attacked. I'm pretty sure people from Baltimore agree with what he said
Imagine if Kennedy was alive today and wanted to go to the moon
>What about homeless veterans the money could be spent on?
>It will ruin the environment
>The money could be foreign aid
>Shouldn't we use the money for homeless Israels?
When Trump said he wants to go to Mars everyone ridiculed him. When Elon Musk was making underground tunnels here in LA to get rid of the traffic jams that happen here every single day he kept getting sued. That's why America will never be great again. We don't do shit anymore other than attack new ideas

Attached: 1397926653223.jpg (1026x1108, 419K)

POOING IN THE STREETS

enjoy your dirt hut pajeet

Maybe not paying attention to the world around you is why your country is being raped by third-world muslims

Dumbass.

You're not even Christian. The Bible isn't yours to gatekeep. I'm not arguing about the body of Christ with atheists.

Attached: IMG_20190616_130403.jpg (960x571, 114K)

>“majority of the domestic terrorism cases we’ve investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence,”

>600 replies and didn't get deleted
good job guys proud of you

I swear some Europeans live in their bubbles lol. I could be living in the safest country in the world and I'd still want to know where the exits are. Maybe you're in a restaurant and there's a fire and everyone runs to the one obvious door getting stuck in there or the fire blocked the main door. Maybe an earthquake made something fall and the main door is blocked. Totally possible scenarios. You've got to be aware of the fact that sometimes shit happens and you need to be ready for it

>also we separately categorize "homegrown extremists" under international terrorism for some reason despite being the perpetrators and planned attack being domestic

Attached: 1548716912667.jpg (720x833, 27K)

America is a fucking shithole is the problem

Lol Europe is not a shithole but the UK is fer sur a shithole.

Stop being obsessed with us then. Why are you talking about 20 people dying in a shit hole?

Have you ever even left whatever shithole state you live in?