Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_xS10zFRfQ
twitter.com/demianmaia/status/1157832503287255040
youtube.com/watch?v=ADAqQrOlLo0&feature=g-vrec
twitter.com/JazzOOSoto_WWE/status/1157858805423771648
chat.whatsapp.com/ImWScFhDuh5BO18aHpzxpz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: fathead.png (786x587, 345K)

Attached: 7129C3D3-F3AE-4C5E-BEFB-608C7265CF69.jpg (582x1079, 81K)

Gonna be a good shop

Very, very sexy

Turns out Bisping is a filthy, stinking libtard. Too bad.

Why didn't robbie throw anything?

Jon Jones is
>A cheater
>A bum
>A loser
>A cutbabby
Nice "goat" lmao

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Just took a yuge ____ lads

ate bispinG
ate cejudo
ate niggers
love colby
love dustin
love miocic
simple as

He fought like the weak ass punches Cobly threw reminded him of all the past beatings his cte brain took.

Is there a common theme here that I'm not getting?

Because he's absorbed about 10,000 significant strikes to the head during his UFC career

ladd

or ufc on espn 14

Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs. Liz Carmouche
Vicente Luque vs. Mike Perry
Luiz Garagorri vs. Humberto Bandenay
Volkan Oezdemir vs. Ilir Latifi
Rodolfo Vieira vs. Oskar Piechota
Enrique Barzola vs. Bobby Moffett

Attached: boxer.jpg (1080x1350, 128K)

bet his life savings on him losing now he retires

Welterweight needs an Aldo style counter wrestler to shake the division up

What is this build called?

ugly

maybe they'll relocate ufc mexico city to somewhere more stable like florida so coral and i can attend

its called my dick is hard

alright Kailin Curran is fighting next week

How much would you rate your current interest in MMA out of 10?

I'm worried that Usman's cutbabbyism will mean he's too strong for Colby

youtube.com/watch?v=2_xS10zFRfQ
10 (0 if i can watch it for free)

0 since i have to wait two weeks for good heemers so actually half of zero

One of the only redeeming factors of Brazil is your women, how do you have such bad taste?

and his roids
colby could always become a bitch like holloway and khabib and be a cutbabby at 155

Maybe if you like monkeys

Because I'm not a faggot

dude its ok to impregnate Ladd

aldo is flushed city, we dont talk about that dysentery pioneer no more, a product of good timing

>dysentery pioneer
lmao

looking forward to ghonorrea shitstinko getting flushed by liz again next weekend

Ok but it was good timing because the division was dominated by wrestlers. Just like welterweight is now.

About 1 until the DC v Stipe fight

colby is the fuking truth, get off the rail road tracks snow flakes

Henri Hooft and Hard Knox tried to make him a volume puncher and ruined Lawler

Got any questions for everyone's favorite Brazilian?
twitter.com/demianmaia/status/1157832503287255040

no good timing because it was wrestlers with an overhand and double, usman and colby kick and clinch work, look at volkanovski manhandling blowgay

maia = wgaf

Ladd looks like a cross between a 12 year old boy and a mini fridge

Liberal cucks backed Robbie out of pure hatred out of the greatest Welterweight fighter we have seen. Covington by decision was the easiest money anyone could have made. Was a glorified sparring session and I cannot wait for Covington to smash that fake Nigerian nigger Usman. Covington disposed of Lawler effortlessly and Usman is petrified.

is it possible that colby covington is a pureblood nephilim with his superhuman abilities?

Cuz he likes colby and thinks he’s funny

Attached: hYdOp.gif (493x280, 306K)

Wow not a nice thing to say. Especially because it’s obvious I’m a fan. Wtf is your dead user?

It is ENTIRELY possible that Colby Covington is a pureblood Nephilim.

Latrine Lawler is a fucking bum.

i knew Covington would win and his wrestling was excellent but he threw 500+ strikes against a veteran who should already be retired and he never once shook him. Covington is the literal definition of pillowfisted. i mean there should be his photo on the wiki page for pillowfist

>throw 550 pitter-patter punches
>do almost no damage
>all your takedowns lead to nothing, no credible submission attempts, no ground and pound

Colby's little boxercise thing is cute, but somebody like Usman or Woodley would heem him brutally.

t. picked robbie and his super blood orc boxing and wrestling

>Stops two fights disastrously early
>Comes back to stop two fights way too late
>That wrist check
What did he mean by this?

Attached: herb-dean-abusive-language.jpg (767x431, 40K)

Dana is a bully. Bullying women is bad.

>robbie was bleeding from his mouth, a cut on his eye and a cut on his head
>le no damage
you casuals amuse me, your boy lost hold the L
if you knew anything about volume punching maybe you wouldn't post this retarded shit but nah you're about on par with CTE'd rashad you dumb twigger

The corner should have stopped the fight Lawler ruined his legacy taking that embarrassing beating

Lawler is juiced up to the gills and couldn’t damage Colby. Face it, Colby has a granite chin and is a superior fighter to everyone in the welterweight division

One of those cuts might even have needed a band-aid!

Only question left is how long Colby holds the belt, I say 3 years min

Talking like an oblivious numale must be one of those closely guarded /heem/ memes.

Attached: fatass.jpg (331x573, 59K)

he'll need stitches above his eye for sure but you may need to get better glasses before you notice such things you casual shitter

Lawler isn't juiced, he's 100% natty alpha male.

user start triposting until the Usman fight and keep making predictions like this.

>t-this time
pathetic
d2 scrub will get run over

4-5

UFC is so diluted because of weekly events. Cards are filled with jobbers.
Dana is signing every bum off the street just to fill cards and so Bellator doesn't get any scraps. It hurts UFC and their competition.

6, would be a 9 if they scrapped wmma

on a side note has enayone trhown ever a spinning backfist?

its so powerful if you push with your back leg and rotate your core but so easy to break your wrist

I am really surprised when fighters keep thrpwin such a high risk move

>tfw becoming a heem personality

How do i stop this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-01-15-03-27-1.png (974x639, 831K)

Post more old gifs

Attached: TRTor.gif (365x232, 1.55M)

just bee yourself m8

U GET A CALL FROM THE PRESIDENT TODAY?

Every time I think about the spinning backfist, I picture Chael Sonnen flailing over his own feet and getting kneed in the face.

based as fuck

What constitutes being a "heem personality"? Talking like that down syndrome from Fighter and the Kid?

which heem personality are you ?

You misunderstand, Brazil is a white supremacist state. She's is 10/10 by default.

Why isnt based nas your boy, /heem/?

Attached: BasedNas.jpg (1434x1235, 1.2M)

The one that spams "bee" and "for sure." Did you want an autograph?

He lost stock after he got beat by Israel Adesanya.

Normal Brazilian women are actually quite nice, not the favela negroids and MUH BUNDA roidbeasts that are promoted by media

And who are you, Brazil's tour guide? You haven't left your own basement.

for shorts dont honeydick us, b that is me hundy pursent

>ok, dana. Bye.
*hungs up*
>kamarudeen, my son. Askren is dead and out.
*sighs in relief*
>...but colby is back...

Attached: 1560800712479.png (978x396, 362K)

Great win for Colby.

Why is he carrying a fake belt around?

Can I meet them in Barra Funda?

wowwwww WW is gay

> power rangers belt
> real

The question is, why hasn't Luke Skyler Rockhold retired yet?

Attached: McMann Bunda.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

havent watched any heem in months. What happened to the brock lesner / DC fight they were hyping a while back? Did that not happen?

He’s the champion of his own story. He’s fulfilling Rogan’s epiphany

Usman beats him, Woodley has been solved (can't beat larger wrestlers/clinch fighters)

Lesner retired from MMA

>tfw not a personality but have been called calendar, notepad and coral at least a half dozen occasions

Brock couldnt deal with the actual full drug testing and was shrinking. So eventually he just went on a hiatus then backed out from MMA for good. Im not even memeing theres side by side pics of him a few months after the DC altercation last year when he re entered the testing pool and he looked considerably smaller

Everyone who posts here is a McCarthyistic mongoloid.

I live near Boston and we have a fuckton of hues, so yeah I'm pretty familiar with them

Those are selected desu

Boston to be favela 2.0 confirmed

>desu
Shut the fuck up.

Holy shit Colby punked Usman so hard in the post fight interview. Someone should tell Usman that we fucking hate smelly brown immigrants in this great country

before tonight Colby was 0% charisma type and a horrible shit talker but he's actually fucking making it, kek. That was brilliant.

Apparently Bisping is going to skankfest next year. Anybody have any ideas on how to get him to knock out Nick Mullen?

At the very least i've never seen a favela groid, just generic brown folk. Saw a couple white ones for the first time a couple weeks ago. But yeah Boston and the surrounding areas are 3rd world. Biggest problem is stinky Central Americans and some of the Cape Verdeans, and of course the standard Ameriniggers

How did Nzgubu win this by decision?

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-055255.jpg (404x471, 61K)

colby won the story already

Stosic kicked Kennedy in the balls 3-4 times and lost 2 points kek. It would have been 29-28 Stosic, but he’s a brainlet.

Anyone have this pic?

the balkanoid hit him in the dick like 4 times

darko kicked kennedy in the nuts 3 times and got a point taken in rounds 2 and 3.

Kek gotta watch this now.

Sad!

Who can stop the American Top Meme?

Attached: Mike-Brown-2.jpg (357x326, 62K)

Hmmm

Attached: 54A0267F-5D64-4673-B1A6-F7CF68814DEA.jpg (1125x1293, 263K)

It's the
>I'd rather have kidney failure from water cutting than lose 5-10 pounds of the useless flab that I carry around

Askren

As much as I despise Lauren Murphy, I'm glad she could somehow pull a win out of her ass and beat the shit out of that worthless coke-trafficking piece of garbage Mara Borella.

Attached: wednesday.jpg (397x338, 18K)

Where did this fake narrative come from? We're you there taking his punches? A look at Robbie's face after the fight tells me that those were good punches but apparently every nerd behind a keyboard with his high level knowledge of punch damage keeps saying that those punches didn't hurt

Attached: oh no.jpg (1400x1400, 203K)

I hope all of these numale MMA analysts get the most aggressive cancer known to man and take forever to die. Especially Luke Thomas.

>its the buffet incident

Antonina > Shevchenko

you don't actually watch f*male fights, right user?

Attached: 1562032355810.jpg (634x662, 57K)

Attached: my.people.need.me.gif (318x216, 1.21M)

Yeah dude even though Robbie's face was fucked up after the fight you clearly know that he received "almost no damage" from all those punches

I bet on female fights, I never watch them. I only got to watch the last two, since I had no idea they were starting that early. Go back to r ddit and take your wojaks with you, corny faggot.

Did I just run into one of you bums at the grocery store?

>I... I don't watch them AT ALL
>I just bet on them and know their names and care haha

Attached: 021396.png (645x773, 11K)

Yes, but I remove my pants first

Attached: sweating guy.webm (726x256, 1.68M)

Yeah, you bumped into me because you were too socially awkward to look up from the floor. You need to get out of that shit.

you stumbled hard, my guy. zero conviction

I've tried masturbating to WMMA but just can't get it going. I need a really spicy matchup for it to be possible

Did you buy 15 mars bars?

Attached: 190 mars bars.jpg (650x462, 187K)

Clicking a name on a Wikipedia article doesn't make me a WMMA expert, s oyboy. It just makes me a few dollars less poor.

Suarez-Esparza and Lee-Macedo is perfect

This. I fap to pvz when she wins

Attached: 0F1030E0-310D-48A3-8300-EF74A6F716BE.jpg (1280x1920, 228K)

Luke and Joe need to lose their stupid jobs. I mean both of them are total fucking tools who could talk for an hour without saying anything of substance. Why is Joe still calling fights?

The BrapHawg build. She'll been in the 145 BrapHawg division soon.

Attached: ladd2.jpg (633x546, 95K)

I will never become a tripfag, but I love helping my fellow anons make a quick buck. You will be able to tell my posts.

Look at this dude

Attached: EBFRXdzUEAAU3pV.jpg (750x498, 53K)

Based

Attached: w6mltl6f3zw21.jpg (1280x1920, 614K)

If you hate Luke Thomas, is there anyone you actually like? Maybe you just don't like listening to people talk about MMA.

>When she wins
I guess you don't fap much

reply to this post with your height and weight if you weigh less than Bigg Ladd

5'11.5'' 150lbs

If you told me PVZ was under 35 I would not believe you.

I'd (almost) rather listen to Joe Rogan than Dominick Cruz being petty and passive aggressive to Jon Anik the entire night; or Jon Anik awkwardly trying to prove that he knows anything about MMA.

He fought like a brainlet. He kept looking for the one punch ko and got jabbed a hundred times as a result.

ye gods dat body

Attached: pvz weight cut.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Based and redpilled. Fuck Hillary and fuck immigrants

Aspen Brapp could heem you by s(h)itting on you

Attached: nfxhiUN.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

don't pay attention to that guy
he literally just makes up shit and tweets it constantly. i've no idea what it is, but i've seen him and he never posts a source or anything worthwhile and none of the shit he says is ever legit
he's a strange one

she can heem my dick anytime

>”B..b...but Colby is pillowfisted!!!”

Usman is a nigger

Is it true Colby called the cops?

>tried to turn him into a volume puncher
>literally doesn't throw punches
?

Dom, pls go

Attached: dominic cruz.jpg (427x640, 43K)

Both those statements are true

t. stevie ray

>You will never scrape the sweat off PVZ's body during a weight-cut
Why even live?

because nobody can out strike colby. nobody can understand why they can't, but they can't
> griffin, bam bam, rda, kim, robbie
all solid strikers and can't

He’s Gastelum if he decided to stop being a slob and get in shape kek

Ariel,my boy big B Schaub,Chael,Cruz,DC,bitchping.

Attached: 65049097_144837956627091_379312366175154134_n.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

Usman likely beats Colby in a fight, but he's badly losing the trash talk, and that's saying a lot since Colby is barely coherent.

Do these two fuck each other's girlfriends without them knowing?

Attached: D3-0BfNX4Aci14E.jpg (900x1200, 145K)

What happened to his face? He must have fallen down the stairs or something. Every nerd online keeps telling me that Colby didn't do any damage

He's flushed and Colby is a pressure fighter in his prime.

I don't like pretentious hipster numales talking about MMA. It's less annoying to listen to Chael Sonnen ramble and argue semantics for 15 minutes.

he still won a split without the points taken away retard

Dude if you like watching girls fight that's ok with me, I just wanted you to own up to it. No need to go on like this.

Gotta give props to the fighters. For being a last minute thrown together shitfest by UFC with little star power besides the main and co main, was a good action packed card that delivered.

fucking kek

Kelvin really doesnt look that much bigger what is wrong with him

i would pay her show and win bonus to shit on me

If you don't like WMMA to such a degree that you're carrying on like a troll faggot, you wouldn't be on here - WMMA central.

Colby's last three fights:
>Lawler - Flushed
>RDA - Flushed
>Maia - Flushed
Beast of a record

Attached: 1401652435174.jpg (600x579, 72K)

Judges are retards, anyone who watched knew it was Stosic rounds 1 and 3

Based. I would huff all of her braps.

Attached: big rigged.jpg (1080x1350, 303K)

And there it is. Thanks brah.

Literally the same could be said for Usman.
He beat RDA, Maia and a few cans. His only decent win is a flushed Woodly

youtube.com/watch?v=ADAqQrOlLo0&feature=g-vrec

kelvin's a 155er who wants the challenge of middleweights, literally the anti-khabib, pretty based

He would have won if he didn't keep kicking the other dudes dick

You're going to get your throat slit.

Ya these under “shit” cards sometimes deliver

Why is 170 full of flushed fighters? The more I look at the division it seems like Colby, Usman, and Masvidal are the only non-flushed fighters.

yes fuck that guy but no luke thomas is not a numale. he's the only mma journalist that puts thought into what he says. him and jimmy smith. do you want mma journalism to be ariel helwani/joe rogan tmz shit all the time you fucking queer

>implying the fight plays out exactly the same without 3 full blast nut kicks

negative digit iq

Cain Velasquez is current wrestling at Triplemania and he's doing lucha

>Future 145 BrapHawg champ

Attached: ladd(1).jpg (1080x1350, 91K)

its like that spiderman meme

> president tweets about colby, his family are ringside
the fact that colby won this confirms his greatness. usually stuff like this blows up in UFC's face.

And the narrative continues
>X is going to take Colby's soul
>X is flushed can't wait until Colby gets knocked out by Y
And the coping just keeps going

Luke Thomas is a numale bitch

lol

do liberal mma fans even exist?
how mad are they right now?

The nut kicks gave the African dude time to recover. He started to doing better after the first nut kick in the second round.

You type like a fucking retard, you aren't worth talking to.

Attached: youtalklikeafag.jpg (317x384, 20K)

shes too skinny actually

luke thomas seems like a guy who used to sell PUA lessons and salad pills online before stumbling into mma (((media)))

>tfw can tell nas and gas apart

Attached: 2e8syk.jpg (898x790, 58K)

Mma is flushed, combat jiu jitsu, lethwei, and bkb is the future

Can't wait for his next fight in 2 years after he gets another nose job

Yes, the onions-guzzling babies that throw tantrums and write butthurt articles every time Greg Hardy wins a fight.

it gave the fat gassed slav time to recover you absolute fucking retard

theyre the majority of the fanbase, you can find people sincerely wishing death on him not even in the edgy Yea Forums way sincerely seething

It was the lighting that made her look almost lean

Attached: 1563278224536.jpg (578x578, 54K)

And Usman got Colby’s sloppy seconds. At least Colby is interesting, all Usman has is “muh immigrant struggle”

>luke thomas is not a numale

good b8 my man

Based. Greg Hardy ends the Ngannou meme.

Already seething proactively. Stick to the ProActiv MD

So you do the thing where .... if you're lazy at work you accuse someone else of being lazy in order to get in front of the laziness narrative. In this instance you said you dislike people who "could talk for an hour without saying anything of substance" and then you said you like Chael, the most low-content talker of all time.

Do you know that you're a bullshitter?

I'm not here to debate with you, goofy nerd. I like whoever I like, and your sensitivities don't ever enter the equation.

What was the surgery Colby needed that made him miss the Woodley fight? He almost certainly would have beat Woodley and he would have the actual belt now, so what was the injury that kept him out? Shitty of Dana to make the interim belt meaningless and then try to promise Askren a title shot if he beat Masvidal. 170 is a mess snoozeman needs to fight someone soon or vacate.

>low mental energy: the post.

If he fights before the end of the year I'll jump on the train. I want a 170 champ who will be active. Tyquil hardly ever fought and snoozeman has just been sitting with the belt instead of trying to defend. Colby has gone over a year without fighting before tonight. If Colby stays active then I'll have to root for him.

I think it was a deviated septum(one of his noseholes blocked). I tried to get one and my chink doctor told me it's deviated but he didn't wanna do it because it wasn't deviated enough so he didn't recommend. Didn't even take an x-ray just looked at it and said it won't make a difference

I miss her brapper

Attached: Ronda.png (596x890, 328K)

I miss seeing her KO herself with her own deltoid muscles every time she would try to shadowbox.

Bigg Ladd vs Ronda??????

He had to have his penis removed. Now he can fight like Holloway

Deviated septum, ruptured sinus cavity, with possible fluid buildup in the lungs. He claims the UFC doctors wouldn’t even clear him. The reason Askren got pushed so much after was primarily because Askren was willing to take any fight including the cancelled 233 card against Colby or Usman, that and he had a big boost in following making him a drawl especially with his beef with Marty, whilst Colby didn’t want to fight on that 233 card against Usman for the interim he just got stripped of then fight Woodley immediately afterwards at 235

Everyone posting on heem right now is a fucking loser, except me of course

not for shitposting, maybe for other things tho

Imagine the braps

Attached: Latrine Ladd.jpg (1080x1349, 141K)

I bet you lick windows whenever you aren't shitposting on Yea Forums.

Attached: EBE_aofWkAI04Q2.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

kek i didnt notice him making this face when they showed that

Colby should get the next title shot, and he probably will, but isn't it quite brainlet of UFC to not cash in on the Masvidal hype with the flying knee? Give him a title shot and all the cazzies will tune in, or just try give him a big fight. He's a decent name now

Damn. One time I was sick for well over a week with fevers and chills and I had a female shitskin doctor tell me it was a sinus infection. I go back a week later since I wasn't getting better and I got a white dude doctor and he actually did some tests and it turned out I had fuckin mono. Some doctors are straight ass. The second doctor was yelling at some dumb nurse right before he walked in, but he was still way more helpful than the other "doctor".

Attached: 21415367.png (810x860, 560K)

Sick natty delts and lats

You don't lick windows? Normie.

Attached: ladd armpit.png (923x1077, 692K)

They’d be better off with Masvidal-Conor. Usman would probably smother Masvidal with only moderate fanfare buildup. I’d even say people would be more excited purely from a competitive standpoint let alone the backstory with an Edwards fight

Licking windows is more productive than posting shitty WMMA fighters all day long, but you're still a worthless faggot either way.

Lats are maybe suspect but those delts are 100% achievable

Bout to drink some milk

Attached: 117054885_66064076_387431661915866_5754353966576309503_n.jpg (609x1079, 84K)

I don't want to see skin-covered silicone, put a fucking T-shirt on.

Not from fake titties you're not.

WUT?!

>lats
dyels

“Natty”

I still like lawler. he has a good attitude. hopefully he's not too sad

I always assumed he was Brazilian since he says very little and has zero personality. Now I realize that he's just a retard.

Edwards is a decent shout but he's not really a name. At least with the title shot there's a belt on the line so people tune in, and it can give Usman a bit of a boost too. I don't see the Conor fight happening, so I guess that really does just leave Leon, which isn't really cashing in on the hype imo. That knee got a lot of attention

Cat is thicc

Attached: 1562769345751.jpg (530x658, 39K)

Attached: npc.png (1200x1200, 42K)

t. giga-caz

He's just from the pre-memetalk era. He's been in professional mma since he was 20.

>salad pills
link plox

>Bout to drink some milk
All you'll get out of those things is silicone sludge.

He is in his way out of the UFC into retirement

>defending numales with numale memes.

Attached: 1552721347208.jpg (626x602, 58K)

Honestly it increased since I started to browse heem but it also made me appreciate the old days when I had to download old pride events or watch highlights on YouTube

Lawler is still based he's just been fighting in the pros for almost half his life so he's giga-flushed. He'll always be a legend though. No shame in losing to a potential champ in his prime.

Attached: 1562768275365.jpg (1000x667, 67K)

what are the characteristics of a new male?

Lawler is a bum

Low test

the chav cunt darren till got blown the fuck out

cool

Women with implants can still produce milk you fucking mouth breathers

Attached: 1552809654867.png (373x321, 75K)

Attached: 12530679_1699759110298844_1412719393_n.jpg (750x750, 98K)

>OMG ... I can't wait to set up this nintendo switch and play with my friends. THIS IS EPIC!!!

Attached: soiface.png (128x128, 32K)

Attached: Lawler Jacare.webm (288x216, 2.25M)

>defending sex perverts on Yea Forums

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (800x800, 50K)

>I thought Robbie Lawler was a Hue

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Sounds like a good time. Hope you and your friends have fun.

>Jones fan
>Knows how tits work
Based heemchad

Attached: IMG_0898.png (1241x695, 793K)

>Low test
t. Seething 5'6 140 lb "man"

Attached: LS4dOiC.png (839x721, 577K)

Stupid newfag

Luke get off /heem/ you faggot

3/10 :(
Took a hit when GSP and Brock walked.
Another hit with all the phoney Rhonda hype, and another big one when I shaw how shit Conor was against Diaz, then really bad against Mayweather (didn't even seem to know the rules and made MMA look lame), then getting dominated by Khabob.
My fault for believing the COnor hype, so that's on me, but weak cards for so many years now, fighters getting paid garbage money, this shit takes a toll.

>wow games are more fun when you're playing with friends!

Attached: 184678512.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Only newfags defend "desu" mouthbreathers. Go back to sipping on Starbucks and watching your wife get fucked by the blacks.

>Muh mandrama
This must be b8

Who the heck thought this was a good idea?

Attached: file.png (1893x1077, 2.71M)

If you weren't into mandrama, you wouldn't still be keeping up with UFC.

>bitch in her mid 20s with literally no tits
Yeah what a glowing sign of fertility

how is rashad getting mogged by karen bryant

he was in awe of greatness

I'm sad that Robbie has to leave the UFC with this streak but Colby defeating Poosman and deporting every illegal out of the USA while at it is the best timeline that we could have and Robbie just doesn't fit in between

AHAHAHAHA

Jim Hacksaw Duggan

poosman was and is absolutely shook

Literally shot milk out of my nose when that rat Dumbaru Poosman said some dumbass remark that he was pretending would be a real question.

Who is WME going to stall Colby with? Till? Askren? Woodley?

Myself, I have learned to not be so shocked by the actions of a self-absorbed person in general, particularly one so devoted to the idea of herself that she does things just to please her ego. However, there is something incredibly troubling that the story of this young woman gives me in this regard – and that is that she seems to know the exact type of person who can pull off such a task. I don't doubt that she had a very happy childhood, as though there would be no drama in her life if her parents did not let her stay at home. But there is something disturbing in the fact that after six years of being a self-absorbed, socially isolated child, which she was forced to accept after this story.

You don't know me motherfucker

what the FUCK was Robbie doing?
I'm so disappointed

she's probably in heels

Attached: 1564815537222.png (1575x846, 2.31M)

>exposed as the stupid child he is
>doesn't know what's a filter
>throws an angry tantrum
You stupid kids need to stick to screaming to each other on xbox live and chopping off your dicks, go back to discord, reddit or whatever pozzed shithole you came from and NEVER COME BACK

Oh yeah, you're such a deep, layered individual.

Attached: yuck.jpg (986x594, 281K)

Dana already said winner of leller vs colby gets the title shot

>last white hope of America starts the great war race
>August 2019

I'm aware that it's the filter for t b h, that's why I called him a retard.

why would lawler get a title shot?

Attached: 45303-optimized_59f4ec8b05536.jpg (450x337, 31K)

>Dana said

Attached: lol.png (804x667, 470K)

Dana said the same about Askren Masvidal. He says a lot of stuff.

He wouldn't hence why he threw the fight for an under the table bonus.

You guys ever see or hear things that turn out to not be there?

Attached: 1555130588674.jpg (683x723, 100K)

Why are you so mad? You are literally steaming right now bud. Sorry I insulted your love of mandrama.

Yeah if askren won

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-08-at-3.57.52-pm.png (810x531, 443K)

been quitting nicotine for the last week, shit is wack

yea guys talked about robbie's ko power and I was sure they were seeing aliens

Truly inspiring words coming from the moron who typed "You don't know me motherfucker" unironically.

I gave up alcohol, cigarettes and other stuff, month after i started having severe panic attacks and my body would just ache

Who is the Floyd Mayweather of MMA?

Attached: 1499102037349.webm (960x540, 3M)

Her and Antonina need to be BLACKED

the porta potty

You are ANGERED my friend. It's ok, seriously. Enjoy all the mandrama you want.

Me

Nasdaq is prime boy material but I can't abandon my boy The Hangman

Attached: aiportraits_1563698296.jpg (512x512, 15K)

Typing it in all caps doesn't make you any less wrong, unfortunately.

conor lmao

Attached: articconor.png (633x447, 405K)

> clay guida getting smashed that quickly
sad

you're mentally weak mate.
I quit smoking after 10 years of heavy use, had a reasonably tough 3 days then fine after a week. didn't use alcohol for 6 months to make sure I was off the smokes. best I'd felt in years.

Jones but not a manlet and actually Lethal

Artem is the Lobov of boxing

Attached: 31373ACE-4530-4731-9B60-E4B11A8C088E.jpg (872x960, 213K)

he's a bit of a joke.
Lawler was much sadder for me.

I have been vaping for about a month and a half and don't really feel the nicotine addiction.

Nicotine is only addictive because they’ve convinced everyone it is

you will when you stop
>I can stop anytime
kek

Probably

Just like the earth being a globe, right?

Nick Mullen would squash him with his Epstein knowledge

never vaped, but been using European strong snus 24/7 for the last 5 years. used a lot of stimulants in college and this was way worse withdrawls.

Do Europeans really do this?

>European strong snus 24/7
white trash

join a boxing gym or a dojo mate, toughen up a bit

there is one guy worth boying in the top15 of this division. The rest is trash.

Attached: top15ww.jpg (271x521, 23K)

you're in a combat thread zoomer

You are adorably naive.

WE HAVE A POLICE CHASE BOYS

GET IN HERE

Attached: 1564582413989.jpg (603x1080, 222K)

is evading police a sport? does he have a chance of escape?

Obviously Colby hits harder than pillow men like Maia and Chael because Robbie was scared to throw. He refused to slip the jab.

Tell me about the rabbits, Colby

>posting Khabib
>you're Reddit
How ironic. I bet you go around spamming "DUDE, HE WRESTLES BEARSSSSS"

if it's reddit to be reddit I don't want to be wrongdit.

>on a 7 fight win streak wins a unanimous victory over Romero with a BROKEN KNEE to secure the title
>nearly fucking DIES before his next fight
>Romero then MISSES WEIGHT and HEEMS Rockhold in brutal fashion
>accepts rematch against Romero, even after he MISSES WEIGHT AGAIN
>risks legacy, legitimacy, health like a warrior and faces a fucking LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT
>goes on to technically outclass Romero, gets fucking ROCKED, BREAKS HIS HAND, and STILL THROWS SAVAGE ELBOWS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORM ON THE BRINK OF THE VOID
>realistically manages to secure a draw in one of the most valiant displays of heart ever seen in the UFC
>Bobby is a fucking CHAMPION fighter with a CHAMPION heart and if you disagree you can go and GET FUCKED.

Attached: ebd07c427ac48374fb05698000604da0-1-471x265.jpg (471x265, 18K)

I want to like him, but Colby is kind of insufferable.

even satan is triggered by my boy

>being this triggered by based colby

colby working the marks lmao

also

>usman provokes colby in the post interview
>colby defends himself
>usman snarks "he acts tough cuz security wuz here"

fucking embarrassing

Attached: file.png (560x590, 461K)

>ywn dicaprio marty

Attached: file.png (653x617, 578K)

Do you think Kringemaru Loseman is having a nigerian nightmare rn?

Usman was born in Auchi, Nigeria. His father was in the Nigerian Army. Usman and his family immigrated to the United States when he was 8 years old.[4] He started wrestling in his sophomore year in high school, at Bowie High School in Arlington, Texas. Because Usman's wrestling coach at the time had trouble pronouncing his first name Kamarudeen, he was given the nickname "Marty" while he was on the team and it stuck with him during his amateur wrestling career.[5][6] After compiling a 53–3 record in high school wrestling, Usman wrestled alongside Jon Jones at the senior national tournament before leaving for college.[7]

He realize that if he loses to Colby he won't be sleeping soundly ever again.

Usman is going to chimp out in the first round of their fight and get headkick KO'd. Cap this.

Losing to Colby has to be the most terrifying possibility to black fighters right now

Attached: EBEd-yxXUAA0Mig.jfif.jpg (1242x931, 147K)

yeah they're getting trolled

>Women with implants can still produce milk
Different types of implants and breast enlargement treatments present different issues.
It can be dangerous to the baby.
And a bolt-on melon will certainly have a much lower milk supply than a normal healthy luscious real God-given life-giving female breast.

too soon, bro :(

Colby is definitely in his head

the meme potential seems so strong with these

Satan BTFO by Colby as well, c-can he be stopped?..

Thanks for the nigger history lesson. Now let’s talk about how Colby “Based God” Covington wrecks him and Keeps America Great under Donald Trump’s economically amazing presidency.

No exciting webms?

Trump's sons look like soibois tbqh

GSP needs to come back and bury Colby, just for shits and giggles,

Attached: GSP .jpg (1920x1280, 304K)

Attached: 1564704458675.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

>Colby doesn't practice dark magic
Wtf is even the point of trash talking then.

GSP would never take that fight

>Trump's sons look like soibois
>tbqh
How ironic

Attached: Vancouver.webm (320x180, 1.92M)

It's ironic isn't it

Attached: tfw5seconds.png (812x971, 700K)

>TTTTTRRRRIGGGGGERRRREEEED

t. nerd

+1 Reddit Gold

Virtue signaling faggot. Cope you little bitch. This is the land of the free and home of the brave. Colby is the real champ. Trump 2020. Keep on winning, baby. Woooooo!

Does Eric Trump dip?

Probably, he hunts a lot.

He’s a patriot and a winner, so probably.

>Celebrating Colby

You cucks realize one of the best divisions in mma is now head posting and wrestle fucking

And it could not be more boring .. besides I guess Masvidal the entire top 5 is just the worst

Cope soiboi

Is coming out to Kurt motherfucking Angles music the biggest Chad move in UFC history?

Attached: Screenshot (44).png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Packing a dip is so fun and based, but I'm unironically scared of cancer so I stopped.

go watch boxing you fucking jabroni its other fighters job to beat that style

Based leaf.

Colby made all the sois seethe tonight. There hasn’t been a more chad moment in MMA since “I beat you after doing coke.”

shut up pajeet

Chael always knew Colby was going to be special.

Pretty dumb opinion. Edwards, Ponz, ZDS, Luque all exist.

>exposes cazzies
>triggers reddit
>works the marks
>*wins*

How can one man be so based?

Attached: colby.jpg (1200x800, 69K)

yeah everyone is triggered

Un-American..

Attached: wrzaep3i1j201.jpg (1242x1247, 131K)

I love Colby and Jorge for their attitude. They could be bjj do-nothing faggots and I would still watch their fights.

I haven’t really given a shit since Randy-Nog

>ponz
>existing

one more month with no news about an upcoming fight and they'll put his face on milk cartons in florida.

Attached: poker.jpg (1600x1066, 246K)

It’s really just objectively boring to watch .. the wrestle fucking style literally makes me fall asleep

Do y’all actually care that much about politics that you actually care he is just doing the MAGA Iron Sheik thing?

Wrestlers fear Masvidal and Colby. ATT has cracked the NCAA Wrestling meme code.

Texted my homeboy this and he hasnt replied. Was I in the wrong?

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-225531_Message+.jpg (1071x1260, 85K)

The libtard tears in this post are like a fine wine.

Herb wanted to see a man become body.

We need to make late stoppage memes for the refs. How about Herb "if he dies, he dies" Dean?

boying Tony and Colby has been paying dividends

>y’all
Tell it to your Tumblr blog, basic white ho.

Attached: 1546266680151.png (1897x1079, 2.04M)

You mad?

Attached: 1561905376704.png (560x560, 235K)

Forgot about Edwards my bad. He's a legit title contender.

Trump's daughter married a Jew and he's given him political power. But he's based right?

Attached: _99384563_mediaitem99376182.jpg (660x371, 65K)

Buddy I’m a Socialist don’t you dare call me a fucking Liberal

I don’t understand how anybody can enjoy watching this... this is somehow a more boring GSP

For me it's wraslin, pillowpunches, hundreds of strikes without KO, takedowns that lead nowhere, scoring points, going to decision because nobody ever got fucked on those so why the fuck would you do anything your corner told you the score they know fursure lmao, "winning fights" without ever being close to finish. Big, HUGE, fan of mmgay here.

Attached: tony comments on the state of aspeem.jpg (1440x2560, 225K)

check out this dank rabbi in a Trump yarmulke, fucking BASED

Immigrants are garbage

Rashad looked like featherweight in there, so deflated

He threw [spoiler]the fight[/spoiler]

Colby is my favorite fighter because he's an Israel first fighter

Attached: the-wall.jpg (880x580, 399K)

Attached: file_11.png (822x220, 37K)

BJJ is 100 times more exciting to watch than fucking fence posting

USS Liberty

Matt Hughes the piece of shit

can't be in ummah without yammah

Shev = freeest money

lmao

So now that the dust has settled, is it safe to say that Colby is the number one p4p fighter right now?

best part of the night? for me, it was the crowd going wild for robbie all 8 times he landed. Spending all that money just to leave a butthurt nerd who runs to twitter to thank steve-o and askren for their boundless faggotry. This is the age of Colby now and You Suck

Attached: filthy.png (634x494, 308K)

Based Colby

Attached: based colby.webm (480x480, 441K)

>what are fighting styles

for a second I thought it was amanda nunez

he's trolling them

Crowd was chanting for Colby, and the Trump brothers for cheered om, where is this narrative coming from

t.faggot

Absolute kek

It's Masvidal

8/3/2019 - the day /heem/ finally got good

hahaha fucking herb beanbrain dean triple checking the arm

Attached: miller guida heem.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

This is what you get when people whinge about refs.

Im glad Cain is doing pro wrestling. Dont want to see him get a life time injury.

*50-44

Attached: Colby smile.png (431x522, 283K)

>Dont want to see him get a life time injury
Too late for that.

How can anyone like Usman? He’s a boring nigger with that shitty entitled immigrant attitude

I have lost every fight in my life. How to win fights? Pls help me

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 33K)

that's tough to hear user. have you perhaps happened to win the story of any of the fights you lost?

I foght when im drunk. I cannot even throw the punch. Im weak basedboy. I think when Colby call people nerds he thinks me

Attached: 27e.png (593x635, 210K)

Just learn how to throw a decent jab, cross, hook, and some basic wrestling skills. There you go, you can beat up 80% of the population right there.

I have taken some boxing lessons. Still my punches are weak. In pubs there are those punchingmachines and i can hit like 700...

If you’re punches are weak, get a fight to the ground, then GNP with elbows. And honestly train cardio. You’re average bar slob will gas after 20 seconds, not even joking. If you can fight for 2 minutes at a hard pace, you should be able to win on that alone

How 'bout, not be a degenerate fuck and stop getting into bar fights? Faggots

Woah, it's almost as if alcohol affects people's decision-making or something....

Lawler threw the fight

>t. Cuckold who can’t defend himself

twitter.com/JazzOOSoto_WWE/status/1157858805423771648

>cain took a dive against ngannou

Attached: FaceApp_1564872588891-1.jpg (1182x583, 425K)

so is dominick cruz ever fighting again

COLBY BASED

I feel fucking nauseous whenever i lose at anything and that's why I don't compete.

he'll come back if and only if faber takes the belt from cejudo

Have you tried not being a pussy

Does heeming your knees turn you into an acrobat wtf lmao

Attached: 1562468778801.jpg (383x356, 66K)

Lol I was just on UFCs Twitter and nerds and virgins think that the fight was fixed. That's right snowflakes. The fight really was fixed. Colby was purposely going easy on Robbie to make it at least a little competitive. Unfortunately Robbie couldn't handle raw American steel with twisted sex appeal so even though Colby went easy on him he still got destroyed all 5 rounds

Attached: 1457244772329.webm (1024x576, 2.34M)

I'm like that whenever I lose to someone in bjj or wrestling. I'll go days thinking about the person and ways I'll get back to them. When I get them back I also expect to do it twice as hard. Like if someone taps me out I won't be happy till I tap them out at least twice

For sure that fight was 100% legid bee. For sure UFC would kill their biggest name at welterweight and give 90 year old Robbie a title shot.

Hey you. Yeah, you. Guess what? Your swallowing my chode.

fuck Dana White

UFC and ESPN don't like colby and don't want him being the face of the welterweight division. dana has had a faggot boner for lawler for years. you do the math, asshole.

>send Lawler to deal with Askren
>fails
>send Lawler to deal with Colby
>fails
Uncle Dana won't be happy.

Attached: 1564608376893.webm (512x640, 2.91M)

this cut lawler

Attached: spinning shit.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

If you're a based Colby boy'er and didn't lose your money on lawler.

Join the /heem/ Whatsapp chat to celebrate

chat.whatsapp.com/ImWScFhDuh5BO18aHpzxpz

Attached: boobs-butt-and-feet-comic.png (1000x1000, 67K)

I wanted Colby to win, but it really looked like a fixed fight. Robbie just pressured forward while throwing almost nothing.

>sharing my phone number with total strangers
nice try cia

whats the over/under on getting doxxed by spammy if you join?

Attached: 1562893284565.png (843x903, 39K)

gogo dancing is such a weird concept

Jacare strangled him not long after.

what did she mean by this?

Attached: megan anderson.png (800x1423, 1.57M)

the takedown/grappling threat gave him nervous hands and he lost the stand up. same thing that happened in conor/khabib. you would have to be extremely casual or filthy salty to believe the fight was fixed based on grandpa robbie's performance.

Getting put in the 69 submissive Position by the only African in it

When I think of rivalries like DC/JONES and TJ/Cody, askren/masvidal too, I wish I could learn how they manage to cope with the loss and maintain any morale at all. Those losses would just overshadow any victory and make it almost illegitimize wins for having failed on the biggest challenges. And to put EVERYTHING into redemption and still fail just seems like it would take the acheivement out of any victory because they must all be steps down if you can't surpass the challenge that matters most.

i have to stop getting blackout drunk
missed another card

Based Colby taunting the nerd

my favorite fixed fight

Attached: nick diaz vs paul daley.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

If you aren't the best you are nothing but the dirt which the best stands upon. No matter how many cans you crush you still lose to who matters. Can crushing is not an acheivment, it's just completing a job for money. Jon is literally the best. Khabib is the best. Basically if you haven't lost, or if you would dominantly redeem all of your losses, you are the best. If you lose to or would lose to anyone, you don't matter. You're in the sport for money.

You gotta love the process

>getting memed on by Colby

Attached: 1564144439058.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

Why was the guy holding the nigger

Attached: colby making niggers seethe.png (1600x900, 1.92M)

Fakenewsman forgot about his injury fast

You need to be delusional to win.

Didn't want him to damage the company suit he was wearing

Ebony fetish

Do you actually believe that?
Robbie 'lost' his stand up?
Connor Khabib was nothing like that. Connor was too focused on TDD and wrestling with him which changed his striking but he still threw. Robbie was up close and in range and wasn't swinging at all. There was definitely something up with this fight.

Colby getting slow danced.

it's called a jab
it was more like khabib al than khabib conor

They are both gay and their bf's are holding them as emotional support
Ya fucking biggots its 2019

Marty Fakenewsman is now my OFFICIAL anti-boy

Attached: 1524003845234.jpg (1125x746, 240K)

BASED

Is it just me or is it even funnier that the sluts colby always poses with usually being spics themselves.

>join my group of the most socially awkward faction of heem

B&R nip poster

was the girls he had with him at the workouts also pornstars?

100% SA escorts,but porn actresses are escorts anyways so yes

lmao "I-I'm not a Liberal I'm a c-commie!" fucking seething, you're all buttblasted snowflakes

kek, why not bring some "insta" models who would do it for the publicity.
Also names of the girls ?

>the maga manlet fears the boomerang

Let the mutt be, he doesn't know better.

in many ways every fight is fixed in favour of the better fighter

colby (and fedor) won the story when werdum got caught roiding

Attached: 46237598_288070788722045_1725982722516684160_n.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

insta models are escorts brainlet

Fake news
Chad brazilian life saviour > maga manlet virgin

i know that retard, but there's a different getting pornstars and then instagram girls

the pornstars are his associates not hired

>no reason to hate jews

Attached: 1557051994935.png (642x740, 640K)

because they won't fuck and what's the point of a ho without the pussy

>jews aren't the reason you're down

>white men are the reason blacks can't stop stealing and are unhireable

why do you think he wasn't firing while in range you fucking rat cunt shitcunt? because he was cautious of the takedown.

these faggy conspiracies make you look like a fool.

new

In-house nigger wrangler. Every venue needs a few.

If he was so concerned about the take down why didn't he keep at range? Pressuring forward and throwing no strikes seems like a good way to encourage being taken down. In the post show interview Robbie even said he was happy with his tdd and wrestling.
Don't get so defensive buddy, match fixing is synonymous with combat sports and you shouldn't be so worked up about this fight being fixed too.

i don't know what to tell you except that we clearly were not watching the same fight. robbie didn't move foward or pressure colby a single time in the first round. your peception is whack, shit cunt.

Colby wrestled him the first 2 rounds. But in the last 3 they mostly stood and they are the rounds I'm referring to. Even Cruz was saying in commentary that Robbie needs to start throwing and that this was unusual.

robbie was getting backed up in the last 3 too bro, and robbie is known for being awful at throwing offense moving backwards. robbie is known for being awful at fighting on the outside. he's a brawler for fucks sake. nothing about this fight points to a fix.

So do you think this fight was an outstanding performance by Colby or an absolutely terrible one by Robbie?

bad execution by robbie. his teams gameplan was obviously to respond to colbys pressure by constantly moving forward, thus changing the cadence of the fight. but because colby was constantly grappling, grinding robbie on the cage, or controlling him on the ground in quick succession, robbie was never able to get started and find his rhythm.

for colby it was a boring fight. nothing exciting ever came from any of the grappling or wrestling exchanges. he took large chunks of the fight away from lawler by just controlling him - which is boring.

Why is Dominick Cruz such a fucking idiot? How can you have been that high level and still not know that tucking your chin doesn't save you from being choked? He says this bullshit in literally every fight, that the guy can't be strangled because the arm isn't below the chin. Any decent purple belt knows that over the chin is fine.

epic and based Colby