Is this the so called Liverpool feel ?

Is this the so called Liverpool feel ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-221005~2.png (1064x1391, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com.au/football/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/3855688/what-if-long-range-goals-counted-double-liverpool-would-be-premier-league-champions!
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post the "we would've won if a win was 2 points" or "we would've won if long range goals were worth more" or the "we would've won if united's injuries didn't affect us" etc

this quote isn't completely retarded though, he's just saying they had problems conceding late

If games ended after 8 seconds, Southampton would have won the Prem last year

If the day had 2 minutes less you would still be a premier league trophyless slippy faggot

If they didnt slip a 10 point lead they would have won the league

If anyone is qualified to demand better after catastrophic failure it's Slippy G

That's a perfectly reasonable comment though.

Has this got the old faceapp filter on?

this, he's not trying to claim they have a right to be called champions, he's simply stating what they need to fix in the upcoming season

love gerrard, but the spl is a two horse race, when thats the case its always going to come down to close margins

If I had wheels I would be a car

>that boyish hairline
I'd rather be bald

Why not a bike?

because he wants people to get inside him instead of riding him
kinky fella

no but this is

espn.com.au/football/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/3855688/what-if-long-range-goals-counted-double-liverpool-would-be-premier-league-champions!

did he ever go into detail how long it must have to be and how much should they worth? 2 would be too much, anything with fraction is just kinda weird

>8IAR winners have better team, squad depth and finances
>Runners-up would be insolvent if board didn’t personally inject £5-10m a season
>”two horse race”

It's fascinating reading most of the American posts. No offense.

rangers won the league today.

For fuck's sake.

no because then the closing minutes of a game will be 83rd-86th minute. It's a mental thing with knowing it's so late on.

you've fundamentally misunderstood the quote then. he's making your exact point.

Congratulations, you figured it out.

Seething tic tac

Why are R*ngers only hirering kiddy diddeling frauds ?

No, its the manager of Rangers talking about them having a problem conceding late in games. Seems reasonable, they've definitely had a problem with maintaining concentration and discipline in the games I've seen and it gets worse as the game goes on. Fergietime is absolutely a thing.

>Ifs and buts FC