WHAT A FUCKING GEEK

WHAT A FUCKING GEEK

Attached: 20180418_NXT_Ricochet__e431794324488a49cc9f171a376925cd.jpg (1400x1400, 221K)

He's buried to the point that it's not even worth it for a place like NJPW or AEW to sign him if he ends up available

What happened?

What happened?

Vince finally saw the fingering video and had him job to some random guy

Lost to Riddick Moss cleanly for the 24/7 title

What happened?

Literally who? Remember when people thought Ricochet was the Michaels of him and Ospreay? KWAB

was it because of the thing?

Warned you not to sign that mark contract Trevor

why would NJPW take him back after he signed the mark contract in the first place?

because he didn't leave New Japan on bad terms, and New Japan is very good to people that are good to them

?

AEW loves dudes who do flips

Only way he prospers is if he brings back the prince puma gimmick.

Which is why two centerpiece feuds were Cody vs MJF and Jericho vs Moxley?

You really gonna ignore the young bucks, lucha bros, Sammy g, and Darby Allin?

They were feuds, but not centerpiece feuds.

something tells me his piss must have been dirty

cope. Go check your mailbox for your Orange Cassidy shirt, wimp.

I'm not detecting an argument here. Mind trying again?

Why is he supposed to be special? KWAB

I'm not detecting any denial. How's your XXXL shirt fit?

I would've been a bigger burial if they let him win the jobber title

>Shifting to ad hominem
You know I'm 100% correct that the central feuds of AEW were Cody/MJF and Jericho/Moxley

Nobody who signs the mark papers goes on to become a Michaels, Brother.

I don't care. I've never watched AEW before, I just like making fun of faggots who watch it.

The central feud by the time the ppv came around was Bucks vs Hangman and Omega.
Darby Allin is also more over than Moxley, MJF or Cody and he should be pushed accordingly.

@9460418

Attached: 1479021679521.jpg (600x289, 72K)

This has to be leading to him join Seth Rollins

did anyone guessed that Prince Puma was gonna be his peak? cause I didn't

Attached: 1559096622029.jpg (234x250, 9K)

LU was a lot of wrestler's peaks

That’s called variety, chump

This. Needs a good manager like Konnan though, the boy just cannot cut a promo.

Mostly because other companies have shitty booking *cough cough aew and wwe*. Pentagon for example, he should be having singles matches and be treated as a legit main eventer but since the bucks are still seething at the lucha bros they won't rest until they book themselves as the definitive "best tag team in the world". Literal kliq shit

pentagon is not signed a full-time contract (his choice) so they are not pushing him which is understandable

I miss LU.

he should get outta there. although, there isn't really a promotion in the US that'd work for him at all.

Pentagon is an idiot that refuses to commit to a company.

lol

AEW already has charismatic flippy guys like sammy and darby, ricochet is just a bland mark shitter who's only ever been good in a mask

he's never leaving btw. ricochet is a bigger edrone than anyone who posts here other than him.

This. other then Zack i can't think of a bigger e-drone
he's always talked about wrestling in wwe and his dream is to main event WM

>goes through a headcannon of slowly moving back up the ranks and becomes colder, before finally turning and beating Brock with a new variant of the mandible claw, doing the Prince Puma pose but this time while smelling his fingers

bump

>hurr durr i was playing the retard card lol xD

He definitely needs a mask, cause fuck he's ugly. And never let him speak. Still, if you preferred Puma in LU over guys like Pentagon, Mil Muertes, King Cuerno, The Mack etc. etc., you're a faggot.

It's definitely been Pentagon's. I really hope if AEW gives him a solo run, they give him a theme like the one he had in LU, it fit his character perfectly.

bitch-ass drone mad