Untitled

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-03-00-43-11-05.png (716x662, 88K)

Uppity.

dog wanker

Reminded me of this

Attached: 1581825169828.png (735x541, 27K)

Holy autism

based

RESET THE COUNTER

Basdf

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (203x248, 9K)

Critiquing minor things like spelling and punctuation is the ultimate sign that someone is boiling. CAWdy did the same yesterday when someone dunked on his shit tattoo by saying finner wasnt a real word

Hes not denying it so thats a based from me

kek based

Oh this street shitter living on Dad’s money is getting an ego. Hope he gets corona.

what's finner? do you mean ding-dong diddly?

Based. He calls out some dirt sheet copy and paste site for putting a clickbait, negative spin on something he said somewhere else AND corrects the spelling of an alleged journalist. And I think this dude is a fag, but this is still based.

Based Khan putting journo shitters in their place

>dog wanker banter
CRINGE

Attached: img.png (597x537, 256K)

Absolutely basado

nice head canon

the best part about this will always be not that he has billions of dollars and has a go on twitter but that it's so obviously not real

You can tell Kahn is pissed that NJPW doesn't want to work with him and he has to let his stars work there because they demanded it in their contracts.

I love this based lil autist like you wouldn't believe

Cringe

>Pissed
I'm sure he is salivating to work with the office that treated his friends like crap and tried to sue them.

Friends? They're not your friends, Tony. They're employees.

Boomer thinking

based Tony fuck fake news right up the asshole

>vanity searching
what a faggot. either that or someone snitched to him and he got all pissy about it

Whats wrong with wanking dogs?