Just watched his match from Revolution. He's pretty damn good. His ugly...

Just watched his match from Revolution. He's pretty damn good. His ugly, snide face makes him really punchable and his ring work is great.

Attached: ef6evv_xoamr6jz.png (800x450, 366K)

>sammy
he should lose forever. he is legit so good as a low-power chickenshit heel he could have an entire AEW career without a win.

the 630 phoenix splash thru the table was great, but it made darby allins coffin drop look like a joke as the finish of the match.

>ugly
He's cute

this. it doesn't matter how much he loses if he leans into the character. in fact, the more he loses, the more he gets over.

Hi Sammy

you are now a true believer of THE SPANISH GOD

Attached: ERzeL03XYAYxSMn.jpg (1920x1080, 573K)

He and Darby should be eternal rivals

sammy is based. he needs to get his annoying zoomer spots in, but he is probably more immune to a loss than anyone on AEW TV because of his character

>ugly
wrong, but doesn't matter anyway

Attached: 1573541764465.jpg (550x962, 40K)

Coffin Drop is over and that's all that matters

He's bulletproof. He's basically AEW's Scott Hall. The dude can lose to anyone and everyone, and when he comes out the next week he's still over like rover

its over with smarks. it looks like absolute garbage to the tv audience.

yes. everyone says MJF is the next big AEW heel but they're sleeping on Sammy. When you find a character who can lose every match but keep getting over, you found gold. That's Sammy.

Is there any evidence to support this claim?

>to the tv audience.
why even bother commenting shit like this when you cant prove it?

his segments lose viewers.

With this argument you'd have to accept that Riho's offense looks great, since her segments GAIN viewers

when Jake Hagar drags Sammy from the ring after another loss it's gold, because everyone knows he's coming back to annoy the audience. right now sammy is my favorite indy manlet, and i shit all over the panda gimmick.

what does losing or gaining viewers have to do with how his finisher looks to the viewers?

I want to bounce on his cock and squeal while we cum together and I'm not even gay

>I'm not even gay
If you're volunteering to be the bottom, you are.

No I'd be on top bouncing on his cock

Jordi el Nino is a draw, brother.

Sammy vs Darbin is a career rivalry I love these little niggas

Based Spinach Sex God

Based TWFSChad Sammy.

this gens rock and austin