Tfw no gf to autisically talk about wrestling with

>tfw no gf to autisically talk about wrestling with

Attached: 147E80B7-CF04-4A4F-8EF6-5A1E77F8C198.jpg (828x881, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thealeahjames/status/1231661611833843712
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: F1BF6748-A2A4-4A68-8201-7037C48C24FE.jpg (1141x853, 180K)

Where's Shooter

Based MOX pulling Renee out of the E bubble.

Go back

>God, why is he making me watch this gookshit? I wish I was taking Bobby's eight incher right now.

>Tfw so autistic that I met a girl who was so perfect that she went out of her way to be friends with me and when I was with her I felt like there was still hope for me, even though she basically treated me like a little brother to take care of rather than a possible partner or even close friend. I still talk to her an love spending time with her but it hurts bros, it really does.

Stay away from women they are no good

fuck I don't think I could handle that man. I just isolate myself now. Used to date a lot and smash but neetdom is safer

>eight incher
You mean 13 right?

Bobbo is 8 inches in girth

twitter.com/thealeahjames/status/1231661611833843712

That's the problem, she showed me that there is such thing as a perfect woman, she's hot and the nicest person I've ever met and one of the few people I have met who I can honestly say is way smarter than me. She gave me hope and ruined all other women for me at the same time
Yeah I'm fairly comfortable alone so I don't hate being perpetually single but the idea of her is enough to get me choked up

Women aren't supposed to be friends user.

>yfw they divorce before Rusev and Lana do

Fuck I'd love to see here get annihilated by a BBC. Bliss too

God you are a fucking simp.

>Black
>Only 8

Pls no bully or if you do bully atleast give advice

Oh ok well here is some advice either confess your feelings to her straight up or drop her straight up because idolizing a bitch is only going to end up in an even sadder situation for you eventually when she settles down with another guy trust me on this as it has happened to me twice and I am now resentful of everyone and everything you simp bitch faggot

Nut up and ask her out. If she's not into you, get away. Men and women can't be friends

More like pulling himself into the alimony bubble at this rate