MONEY MARK KHAN BTFO

MONEY MARK KHAN BTFO

Attached: based.jpg (1379x1016, 116K)

how much has wwe spent on mark contracts just to have world class athletes sit in catering?

Does Bischoff not realise $30m is a fart in the wind to Shad Khan?

Here comes the Cultists SEETHING

Holy fuck lol how can Khan recover?

and he spent 30 million-plus paying people to stay at home

but is that true? wasn't AEW a thing before Vince was panicking and put NXT on TV

Didn't Bischoff get hired to run Smackdown only to get fired like two weeks later? Has he ever actually done anything of note in his entire career?

He also spent £100 million on players at Fulham and got them relegated from Premiership

Who?

How much does WWE developmental cost though? Probably like half a billion.

I might take Bischoff a little more seriously on this than I usually do; he is an expert on mismanagement after all.

what did Tony do to him that mad him shit on Tony often?

the jaguars are a joke of a team too.

He also got a fair bit back as well as a tv deal that's put them in the green. They're literally a success out the gate and forcing WWE to throw 5 year deals worth hundreds of thousands to people they don't even use.

WCW took years to turn a profit and Ted was happy to lose all that money because he was a legit money mark. Eric came in when they had the hottest free agents in wrestling and a money mark ready to pay their contracts, they started turning a profit which is kudos to them then immediately nose dived because of shitty backstage politics.

Tony said he isn't going down that road because having a bunch of paid divas who don't want to lose with a significant say in creative is fucking retarded and even if it competes successfully for a few years will sink your company because it isn't sustainable. He's completely right, Eric is a disingenuous retard.

Average roster pay in NXT is $80,000

>tl;dr

when did reddit invade?

WCW was superior to WWE in every way and Bischoff managed to cause the company to collapse 2 years after its peak.

Tony's backstage is full of divas anyhow, between the Elite, Nyla, Moxley and all the indie talent that has to watch ex-WWE guys get the rub

>muh single digit IQ can't process words on a slow moving board where longer posts normally happen

tourist

None of them have creative control over the outcome of their matches

>somebody put up money to start a business
SHOCKING! Such a thing has only been done by EVERY BUSINESS IN HISTORY.

>in the green
i too like to ignore operating budgets

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

CULTISTS ABSOLUTELY BOILING

Attached: 1581084448553.jpg (479x335, 24K)

boiling on what?

b-b-b-b-b-based

>$30 Million-Plus to compete with developmental
And they still lost 3 times holy shit lmao

Attached: 1569519491515.jpg (576x416, 51K)

post their operating budget then fuck face, so we can see they're in the red

>i can't read a few lines of text
is this the state of an edrone?

you're so close to becoming self aware

not only that. if vince got serious, he could easily load nxt, they have a bigantic roster to replace guys like daniel bryan on smackdown. nxt would trounce aew in ratings if wwe loaded nxt with the smark darling guys from raw/sd.

>Put Fin Balor and Kevin Owens on NXT
>It popped the ratings for 1 week.

Kevin Owens only appeared at WarGames didn't he? Whatever happened to that?

Dilate

if owens and bryan became regulars, along with sammy, cesaro, nakamura, bo dallas, aew would get slaughtered in the ratings. they cant compete with the wwe roster.

Yawn. Finn Balor hasn't done a damn thing for them beyond 1 episode. Why would more guys WWE has ruined do anything?

What years did WCW actually turn a profit? They promotion was haemorrhaging money even when they were doing big ratings. Even Bischoff says it was never stable.

>$30 Million-Plus to compete with developmental
ERIC YOU FUCKING IDIOT! NXT IS NOT DEVELOPMENTAL! NXT IS THE TRUE MAIN SHOW!

Attached: Johnny-Gargano-yelling.png (800x500, 381K)

Dint Vince force Bischoff to move to Connecticut just to have him be a professional scapegoat?

You don’t think that would make issues with the current NXT roster having to be shoved down for the main roster midcard? Or the fact that would essentially make NXT a discount heat/velocity.

Tony Khan owns AEW. Shahid is his dad. And daddy might not be too happy with how junior is wasting his money.

>thinking Khan gives a shit when his dad is worth almost 8 billion

Hey, Bisch, is wcw still in business?

he's not wrong - eric wasn't paying indie jobbers six figures to work dark matches and stick their hands it their pockets

Tony already made his money back

Dude shahid owns the fucking jaguars and all the money they spent did squat to follow up on their AFC championship season. Tony has a set price, why else did randy bitch on twitter about AEW for awhile?

>oc
>costing six figures

Pfft. Nice one m8

>And daddy might not be too happy with how junior is wasting his money
AEW is already profitable, unlike WCW under Bischoff. It's cute of Bischoff to talk about money marks considering he is probably the biggest one in wrestling history. The fucking idiot basically gave contracts worth millions per year to random jobbers from the E.

There's only two levels of pay in APW: the Elite nepotism clique check and the others (hotdogs)

Ah memes. No real arguments then. Carry on.

>world class athletes

>Ah memes. No real arguments then. Carry on.

Attached: 1580868998019.png (320x252, 47K)

you dont stay rich by being a nigger with money

nice headcanon

sup, Bitchoff, how's unemployment treating you these days?

>considering he is probably the biggest one in wrestling history
Turner wrote the checks you dumb fucking zoomer

Bischoff is a dirty leech who conned multiple financiers into paying him good money to hang out with his friends.

I love him.

Johnny told me NXT is the main roster

Vince paid some pikey lanklet boxer 13 mil for a 5 min "match,

Reminds me of how much money Cain is making being injured atm. Also
>Edge getting 3 million
>offering the revival 700k each
>offering Matt a nxt position

How scared is he guys? That’s not even mentioning the XFL is looking grim right now.

He destroyed WCW, Bischoff is a douchebag who doesn't even like much less have any talent for pro wrestling.

From what I recall the only time Ted made an appearance for WCW is when he 'signed' Hogan. While Tony is out there taking bumps on YT, getting worked by the Bucks and his talent are out taking bumps he told them not to. Now, which of these two sounds like the bigger mark?

Besides, WCW's losses were all bullshit because the PPV earnings were not counted against their opperating losses. TBS' accountants were lacking their losses onto WCW.

>WCW's losses were all bullshit

Still six feet in the grave while having their remains pissed on by WWE. Irrelevant.

>Now, which of these two sounds like the bigger mark?
Ted & Bischoff. WCW was never profitable
>muh PPV's
kek
AEW is. That's the big difference. You're a money mark if you're ultimately unsuccessful in what you do. Khan has been pretty successful with AEW so far without needing to spent some absurd cash on every former WWE wrestler in existence.

i don't really get his criticism. aew would rather run their show opposite no other wrestling show since that increases their ratings and revenue. you would have to be pretty to dumb to want your show to run opposite another wrestling show, especially raw or sd.

>Moxley and Elite don't have creative control over their matches.
Come on now.

Not neccessarily, it can lead to the other show leaking viewers, and brings wrestling fans to one night and time instead of them having to possibly decide what night to watch. Some people have no lives, but for me I only watch mutt shit on Wednesdays, as I am not going to give up two nights out of the week for it.

I actually think this is false. Ten years ago, absolutely, which was Eric's stupid ass idea even though everyone disagreed with it. WWE had a whole bunch of people and talent that were proven draws, and higher ratings, but today? It's pretty much wide open. WWE has THREE HOUR SHOWS and most of the buzz around them is people shitting on them. I'm not saying AEW would beat them, but they might be able to get people to watch because it atleast tries to do something new, even if it is just 80's storylines and they keep trying to prop a women's division that nobody wants.

But WCW was absolutely mismanaged. Regardless of what AEW do this is an immutable fact.

Based

19-3
Interesting use of the word "compete"

I think he meant KILL, as in nxt still hasn't re signed with USA network and will likely be taken off air by summer.

a 100,000 difference in base audience is. nothing especially since neither will never even sniff a million ever again

If so I'll thank you for removing the equivalent of Goku's weighted clothing from WWE before it shows 20% of its maximum power level and utterly stomps All Petite into the ground

Damn this cultist is coping and seething LMAO

We've mentioned this before. If main roster talent regularly starts going to nxt all it will do is destroy all three wwe shows.

Unironically balor/owens/Charles going to nxt and failing to pop a rating has proven that the majority of the raw/smackdown audience is only watching anymore from inertia. To really kill aew they'd need to have brock/cena/Batista on nxt weekly and that will never happen while their 2 big money brands are underperforming, USA/fox would flip shit

Cope, droney.

Tony Khan has a promotion and Bitchoff doesn’t.

Nigga that $30 million investment has already earned them a $175 million contract

90% of the country had an nWo tshirt. do the math.

demos boomer, demos. Go back to the 1900s where your outdated opinion mattered.

Just look up how much money they were paying for people they didn't even know they had signed. They were a wrestling company not a t-shirt company. There's design, production, logistics and retail tied in with that.

bishoff is fresh off of being fired by wwe again..he should be humble

>made stupid money while not getting worked by vince's 24 hour clock and got a nice severance out of it
why would he be humble after working another billionaire out of hundreds of thousands of dollars

>gets fired in your path

When you have THAT money? You do. Cope.

i guarantee you that 30 million number is more like 200 million in real life.

30 million dollar major wrestling company that actually made money would attract someone like Mark Cuban trying his hand at wrestling. That number is stupid low.

LOL

no aewtist legitimately and unironically believe that spending 30 million to start up and getting 45 million a year for tv means you're turning a profit as if there are no other costs associated with running a wrestling promotion.

You are retarded. Cope and kill yourself

he created a storyline so stupid vince had no choice to fire him. hes not based in the least

Cope

Nice headcannon. As true as your vagina. Don't forget to dilate.

>compete
He means "beat the shit out of."

not surprises me about what AEWtists believe. These people believe the SA government kidnapped 100+ american semi-celebrities at an airport and it wasn't a world crisis.

>When the headcannon meme becomes real

Kek

Kek

>randy bitch on twitter about AEW
>he reads the dirt sheets and believe every word

Attached: 8301E8AA-CC79-472F-962C-BF362AE0F96E.jpg (471x388, 14K)

>Professional wrestlers
>Celebrities
hahahahahaha. E-sports players are more well known than your average WWE wrestler.

Don't forget, every AEW wrestler gets health care too.

Attached: 5109.jpg (249x250, 5K)

Yes, this kills Dynamite in the demos every week, cultist.

Attached: 220px-The_Real_Housewives_of_New_Jersey_Season_10.jpg (220x220, 17K)

Except for there being actual tweets retarded frog poster.

>shaves his balls as a Valentine's Day present for his wife
based

Playing backstage politics != having creative control (necessarily)

He also let Reign of Terror run free during RA era.

>make NXT a discount heat/velocity
It's how you market it. RAW/SD are the flagships for the general public but they've marketed NXT as this hidden gem for real wrestling fans. There wasn't a single instance E gave a single solitary fuck about what went on heat/velocity.

How is the XFL going btw? circling the drain already?

>militantly defending a billionaire
The state of AEWtists.