You didn't want him anyway, right guys?

you didn't want him anyway, right guys?

Attached: 1583190359128.jpg (597x636, 74K)

he announced he was leaving months ago

they had him twice already

its a work

Future AEW World Champion right there

He wasn't being used and likely wouldn't be for anything significant. It's like when the ascension got released, I love those lil niggas but I only ever saw them once a year. Might aswell get rid of them if you aren't gonna use them at all.

I've been ok with him leaving for weeks now.

You're talking to All Petites, right? Getting future endeavored is a clear sign he's not going there

Unironically true. He's washed up.

could they have found a worse picture of him?

Why does this statement sound like Matt's retired

kek based E telling him to fuck off and go retire elsewhere

>sports entertainment
>WWE Universe
So what does that mean in normal English language?

He's gonna sign with Simpact, isn't he?

cope

Wrestling isnt real, ya mega weeb dweeb.

I think OP's talking to E-Chads. Cultists have zero creativity, worse... negative creativity. So they try to steal our memes all the time. It's kinda flattering in a sad way.

But it also means that we really got to them, made them seethe. Calling trannies out on "we didn't want him anyway" for months has really made their blood boil and lose sleep.

Attached: 032.jpg (500x703, 75K)

The Broken Matt Hardy's delete gimmick has ran it's course and is no longer over.

Why are tranny AEW fans and tranny leftists the same people? Could their mental illness make them think the same way?

Traitor. Turning his back on the company that trained and polished him. Dont come crawling back when you're in a wheelchair and you wife divorces you.

Of course, you need a special kind of hypocrisy to be in the left and decry prejudice unless it's against your own country, Russia or the Saudis, and it's the same kind needed to pretend to like AEW while saying NXT is shit

Based Exhausted One

I'll concede that e-drones are better at meme'ing than us because there are more of you here - come to reddit and we will bury you

I watch both WWE and AEW so I don't care

Does anybody want him?

this but i don't watch either

Based

>Chris Jericho
>Matt Hardy
>Jack Swagger
>Cody Rhodes
>Goldust
AEW? Should be BEW, because it's nothing but B-show guys who never got out of the midcard.

would be beautiful, but looks like he is going to be the first that dont big league aew

And WWE should be WWB
For bad storylines, bad booking, and bad wrestling LOL

They had a very very bad fallout when he left, its nearly next to impossible that he will return to Impact