CLE: Clevinger holds Angels to one run in win
CLE: Yasiel Puig drives in first two runs with CLE
LAA: Trout ties Yelich for MLB lead with 36th HR
NYY: Torres powers NYY over BOS with grand slam
CHC: Javier Baez's big day propels Cubs to win
WAS: Max Scherzer (back) plays catch on Friday

Attached: Soma.jpg (1600x1182, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/for-the-first-time-in-mlb-history-a-position-player-earned-a-save-and-none-of-his-pitches-were-faster-than-56-mph-2019-07-26
youtube.com/watch?v=tknmddE9sBI
youtu.be/7JrffulIh_c
youtube.com/watch?v=hMVTNS6cfFA
youtube.com/watch?v=yhdRHHehCO0
youtube.com/watch?v=LhzmxG-K4gw
youtube.com/watch?v=WROcJK3ZHGc
youtube.com/watch?v=JpW5BPy-4m4
deadspin.com/trevor-bauer-enjoyed-feeling-like-a-human-for-a-change-1836897361
pscp.tv/w/1kvJpOmQBzPGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rbo is a dumb as rocks faggot

The best mind in baseball

Attached: 4949.jpg (288x299, 8K)

>whos

He's just lazy, not making a gamethread.

DEATH TO TRIPS

Angels are fucking garbage.

>Phillthie

For me, it's the 2019 World Series Champion Los Angeles Dodgers.

Attached: Suzy_Dodgers_.jpg (530x765, 90K)

Attached: nonon.png (819x579, 377K)

330 million dollars kek

can't come soon enough

Another amazing $330 million dollar out by Harper

And just not giving a shit.

But I still happen to piss people off anyway.

Attached: neat.jpg (103x102, 8K)

Rangeban Chicago
Sell the White Sox to the lowest bidder
Save Yea Forums and baseball

New discord when?

so cool, so proud

>kershit

Attached: 387438C8-5D0B-4044-838B-FEA11EEC628D.jpg (828x463, 106K)

3,180,045,000 swedish krona kek

>A position player is in line for the win.
I know the John Baker did it in 2014, has anyone else done it since then?

Attached: file065225.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

at what point do they suspend this game and pick it up tomorrow?

Why does Orich look like a bootleg Harper?

>15 fucking innings
>still can't beat the whos

a position player got a save for the Orioles not too long ago, first time in history

marketwatch.com/story/for-the-first-time-in-mlb-history-a-position-player-earned-a-save-and-none-of-his-pitches-were-faster-than-56-mph-2019-07-26

Sigh...

Who’s about to win it! Mets are officially better than the Phillthies lolololol they took Vargas like retards lololol

fpwp

>a post trade deadline Whos

White Sox love their tripfags

Well I don't. He can go fucking expire as far as I'm concerned.

Holy shit Roman Quinn is still pitching?

>Phillthie
KEK

safe

>philthy

Poor position player

Attached: file065153.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

>velazquez with the diving catch

Kapler's gotta be fired after this year, right? They can't keep this clown.

>Philthies

Attached: hope and optimism gone.png (459x664, 670K)

is Velasquez a better OF than Harper?

>velasquez throwing someone out at home, almost getting another one, and making a diving catch

You gotta win this one for /ourguy/ Quinn and so the fucking Tripfag Sox lose

Hope the philthies tie it up so this shitshow can keep on rolling

>330 million dollars to play two games in one night against the white sox
eesh

>barves, mest, and lillies lost

not a good day for the NL east broship

Attached: obsession.jpg (375x500, 28K)

It is tied.

Attached: 1533687263663.gif (422x309, 447K)

I'm so glad my team management's IQ isn't as low as Phillies.

Fuck Yeah Sox win.

Have a good night sweetie. Try not to pop more blood vessels as you are trying to fall asleep.

Attached: sop.gif (169x247, 1.45M)

imagine celebrating like that white sox fan when your team sneaks by a center fielder pitching to move to only 13 games under .500

>lifelong whos fans celebrating going 16 innings against a position player pitcher
holy smokes

cubs fan here

Attached: cubsbear.gif (320x348, 133K)

>whos

Imagine losing to the white sox when you're in a wild card race.

Attached: 1560912928136.png (1654x2507, 823K)

Good Game Phillies. You'll win the rest don't worry...

Attached: 1549525589204.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

rbo has set the genny into a seeth!

>3 for his last 18

I said before the season started I couldn't wait till his own fans started booing him when he went on one of his prolonged slumps, haven't been disappointed

>score one run against a center fielder who's thrown 30x 65 mph fastballs middle middle for 2 innings
>pop the champagne
yikers

KEK SHITTYDELPHIA KEK

You realize there's only been 4 wins in the last 20 games? They are a rarity for the White Sox so of course fans should be celebrating. Who knows when they'll ever see another win again?

Yea Forumsstros

Attached: EA182A64-604F-4A81-AD76-7549C4103F99.jpg (250x408, 29K)

Why the fuck did I just watch that?

Was nice knowing you all, goodbye forever.

Attached: phillies shotgun pepe.jpg (709x765, 107K)

Just look at the positives, philadelphia.

Attached: schwarbrosinspiration.png (259x194, 105K)

take portugal with you

>score zero (0) runs against the whos in five extra innings

It's ok we got Nola and Drew "Cliff Lee" Smyly for the next two games. All you gotta do is take 2/3

Tomorrow.

;-)

Attached: 1303618056998.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>butthurt when the Sox win
>butthurt when the Sox lose
What is it about the White Sox that ravages your behinds so hard, /mlb/?

>Who knows when they'll ever see another win again?
Certainly not tomorrow with Detweiler pitching lol

>burn a starter against a center fielder pitching for 5 innings
>one run differential
eek

PHILTHIES KEK PHILTHIES aHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

PHILTHIES!!!!!!!! OHHHH NOLA NOLA NOLA NOLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Ceiling_Cat_by_SleepySnitter.jpg (639x367, 31K)

Who is the one member of the SchwarBrotherhood from each team?

Cubs: Schwarbie
Rangers: Gallie
Padres: Machaddy
Reds: Based bauer
Phillies: Bryce Harpie

But hey, at least it's not Covey!

That being said, this game was fucking wacky. Who is to say tomorrow won't be also filled with crazy shit?

Good game, Diamondbacks. Stay mad, Mets.

Attached: Rizz.jpg (900x900, 457K)

>fulmer
>starter

They're one of the worst teams in the entire league even worse than the Mariners and that's saying a lot.

The only team that used a starter in extras was the Phillies, actually.

HAAAAAAAAAAARPIIIIIIIEEEEE

Much respect to ya schwarbros!

And why does that make you upset?

>4 runs on TWELVE hits
Why are the whos allowed to be a major league team?

Good game, Whos.

I could take on your entire team in a fight. That's not an exaggeration either

Attached: phils chad.jpg (500x319, 37K)

Attached: pushyourself.png (620x420, 381K)

>be white sox
>burn your ace during deep extras against the phillies
>be the phillies
>give up and send the center fielder out to pitch

>the game goes three more innings
hm

Shit teams don't deserve to be in the MLB.

why

Hey RBO, I respect ya!

>burn your ace
But Nova already pitched?

James Shields lol

>say wrong thing
>get corrected
>double down on wrong thing
I didn't know Trump browsed /mlb/, but I guess it makes sense.

>kapler trying to act all macho to the ump after the game is over
fire him already please, also fuck kikes

oh

Ivan Nova vs the AL:
2-8 6.70 ERA

Ivan Nova vs the NL:
4-1 3.02 ERA

How does this even happen?

>be white sox
>exclusively sigh and gackt and suck off your fatfags
>never post anything interesting or amusing
>w-w-why don't you like us?
hmmm

Less cheaters

Wait, you're telling me the Phillies center fielder pitched for FIVE innings and gave up ONE run???

If you give them 108 years then they'll eventually win and their fans will ruin online general threads.

ninny league

>fulmer
>ace
10/10 made me reply

Attached: bender.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

Free outs

Can somebody give me the quick rundown on why the White Sox made that trade? What was the general thought process?

>be filthy
>be mad
hmmm

Attached: 1525489406384.jpg (1256x2116, 1.09M)

In a jam? Walk a batter to get to your free out

The NL has a free out and is easier to pitch in. It really spotlights the issues with pitchers like Clayton Kershaw.

So what you're really saying is you hate yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=tknmddE9sBI
>be philthy
>lose to a rebuilding team

fuck my Yea Forumsss!

Attached: neneslut.png (477x901, 700K)

Someone post the comic

Harpie make ya seeth?

The best team in the NL got beat by the worst team in the AL.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

100 losses

Harpie cant even hit a a ball from a non pitcher and you paid 330 million for him give your team 40 plus HR a year.

Based Harpie

>Obvious Who's/Barves falseflagger.
Nothing to see here as we all know Lillies has no fans.

>be the whos
>go 5-16 after losing the Crosstown Cup again to the Cubs
That'll teach you.

That puts the Whos out too, then.

Astros in 5.

They have 6 fans here though. There's RBO as 1 and BAJP counts as 5.

Only positive that city will ever get (which they wont) the As back this point. Was their only good ballclub/sports franchise they ever had... and they fucking let them move out in favor of the whiz kids roflmao.

doyers make ya seethe

Attached: 1531340080954.jpg (638x540, 31K)

James Shields lol

There are more who's fans then there are Lillies fans. All Lillies fans are just falseflaggers or just simple shit posters.

The Eagles dumbass

WILL THE WHO'S EVER RECOVER?!?

>There are more who's fans
Never seen one. Oh, you mean the tripfag that shows up during a win? Yeah, that's not a real fan.

So we can all agree the Mest are officially a better team than the Lillies since they swept the Whos and fleeced the Lillies with Vargas with a potential hof pitcher. Right bros?

>are just falseflaggers or just simple shit posters.
You just described all of /mlb/

And here comes the delusional mestfags. How much longer until they play a real team and get put in their place?

Attached: kekini.jpg (300x168, 8K)

All teams and players in this post are shit.

>Their best franchise is a from a WWE tier scripted entertainment *sport*.
Just

>mests
>playoff contenders
>bodied by the pirates

Lelmao

And you are not denying there are no Lillies fans here. Which is good since Lillies are a team no one likes here.

This is psychotic

/hoc/ kekini /hoc/!

>matz shitted the bed
I expected it desu. He’s our worst starter besides Vargas. At least the chase for the wild card is still the same.

Attached: 880873CF-32AC-4B61-9A6C-D19A217B12AC.jpg (225x350, 28K)

>dicks herpes

>Eagles paid bryce harper tier money for a guy for a glass bone QB who never completed a season, or play a playoff game once.
No wonder that city never had a dynasty ever, and wont ever kek.

>mest
>wild card

One game. shake it off, and change it tomorrow.

But they did have a dynasty once... with the As in the 1900s roflmao. Stay classy Philthy fags.

>feed off the fucking whos
>LOOK AT US WE'RE REAL CONTENDERS

White Sox are ruining baseball by handing out free wins.

>tfw the Mest will make the wildcard before the Lillies
How just can a Lillies be for wasting so much money for talent, and still make 4th place?

The Mets are contenders:
T/F?

haha yes I said mest am funny :)
You win games you win games. It’s a 162 game season. Anything can happen

They didn't give a free win to the Lillies, and the Lillies are giving free wildcard berths to teams like the Mest or the gints.

You say this but then your team gets to play them and get those free wins so who can complain really?

My white sockies :)

I want a competitive sport not a free win handout team screwing the ratios.

Imagine a world where the Eagles were not on the script to win the owl that year... oh yeah they weren't at first.

Attached: 26904058_1588300964583746_4030868921035173606_n.jpg (540x960, 78K)

And let’s say they make it and win said wild card game and upset LA?

Dicks herpes is a joke.

Depends on which team you are refering to. All three are shit and all three will make keks.

suck.

Correction, that would be the 76ers since all non brainlets know the NFL is an entertainment, not a real sport anymore.

I got the fattest hog in here

What made them flip the script?

>That date
Christ people still take this sport seriously? Just as retarded as people taking WWE seriously when the story gets good.

OH NONONONO HOW DOES /nfl/ EXPLAIN THIS?

>all three are shit
If they’re in the hunt for a wild card, then they’re not shit?

The 2nd wild card was a fucking mistake.

>The NFL fans since most were boycotting the game from kneeling protesting players. And had this leaked script went through fully, then that would of seal the NFL's fate forever from the embarrassment it would of caused. But just means the Viking fans were fucked from the Lombardi since they were suppose to win in that script.

They are shit. You ever seen a NBA/NHL team make wild card with a losing record because their conferences/leagues were shit that year?

Minnesota fans truly can't catch a break even when the game is rigged.

>15 innings against a position player

Doesn't the NBA routinely get .500 or below teams making the playoffs?

yall need some respect

by just having the pats win via obvious scripted refball, then ordered the vikings do die after the first touchdown since people were about to file a fucking lawsuit for false advertising/fraudulence from the leagues from years of outright lying. Whats funny is this is what they did after the Eagles came concluded, and deleted the old image with this one.

Attached: 26907548_10156031033986263_2951119416539379636_n.jpg (562x562, 53K)

Ugh

Exactly my point. Even shitty teams that shouldn't be in the playoffs, and still make it because of over saturated playoff views the leagues reap off of.

No it wasn’t. You tell me the wild card games aren’t peak fucking kino
Yes look at the NBA lmao. NHL is more iffy because it’s impossible for a sub .500 team to make it pretty much. Then again we had a 31st place team in January go all the way to winning the whole thing so anything can happen

At least baseball will never stoop that low. Right?

Yeah, especially since they were going to win it all at home until some dude got triggered happy on the official NFL postings accidentally posted the conference championship conclusions 5-6 days early.

You never know honestly. Plus its harder to fake it than just passing a handegg. You actually have to use a tool to play baseball.

Baseball and Hockey are probably the least fake sports in the big four category. I guess soccer is too but no one gives a shit in burger world. NBA might be rigged since its easy for it to be, and the NFL is blatantly fake at this point.

NBA is different than the NHL when it comes to playoffs. The NHL is able to have ANY side beat each other. Everyone expected tampa to basically sweep their way to the finals yet they didn’t even win a game against the 8th seed.

Which is why NHL is probably the most actually entertaining sport because of that very reason....unless your are yotes or flylels fan then the sport is shit to the point you need mascots be the reason to go to games.

Urg

Wow, they didnt even try to hide it. No one should take the NFL seriously anymore unless their other 3 sports franchises (if they have them) are just eternally in mediocrity hell

Yotes actually do have fans believe it or not. And given the state of other arizona teams, they’ll be the best one in there. Philly is in a worse shape though, but they do have a young stud goalie in hart.
Just look at this old ass footage from 2012 for the yotes: youtu.be/7JrffulIh_c

Hart going to either be ruined because the team just literal overpaid boomer garbage, or he gets traded off when he becomes golden goose for said boomer garbage and cash to fill Comcast wallets to potentially create Grittys tranny girlfriend to pair with him.

Sighh

Still would be better than paying 330 million dollars for le overrated mang

Basically logical /hoc/ bros know Hart is fucked either way on what happens to him. Which sucks because he could become a A teir goalie at the very least had he been drafted/signed to another team during his rookie years.

>/mlb/ at the height of cancer, autism, and falseflagging suddenly unites in civilized directed hate towards the NFL
And that is a good thing.

Flylels just did that. They signed a litteral who old as shit defensemen to a 7 year 70 million dollar contract, and cant be moved for the first 3 years. He's not even an NHL All Star either.

All Yea Forums threads hate the NFL because its over saturated scripted garbage that only söy, delusional boomers, and cities with no hope in any of their sports care about the NFL.

gayckey is just gaycker with extra equipment

Just goes to show how shit dicks herpes is.

And dont get me started on the 76ers Ben simmons/Tobias Harris extentions. Also that 130 million deep playoff tier extention on Wince by the Iggles. And people are wondering why Philthie teams have no respect, or dynasties.

/hoc/ + /mlb/ bros4lyfe

They signed kevin hayes to a gross overpayment after seeing the islanders put a bit too much to keep brock nelson. There’s been some really bad contracts this offseason anyway

hoc lacks the IQ to comprehend anime posting.
I bet they don't even take their waifus to games.

Attached: 1518102216977.jpg (1280x1440, 419K)

They could of used that money on better players for even less than that. But seems Fletcher really loves signing bad deals to fuck franchises up for life. But this is worse for Flylels since he is now officially their president of operations and thus unfireable

Well, fletcher also was the wild GM, which is the worst team simply because their GM was so terrible he practically gifted boston and carolina two good players for nothing.

I gotta say though I'm into these alternate spellings for team names. You can switch a few letters and get a whole new meaning lol.
Very innovative.

But least they still have Gritty though! He will be a forever winner to that city since they know they will never win cups again until their franchise is sold off (Good fucking luck with that). So Gritty will be here to continue keeping Flyers fans around, and even keep the incel alt-righters out to boot too! Everyone in Flyer nation wins!

Fletcher made the Wild unfixable until the early 2020's when those awful contracts finally die off. But ll means that the Wild have some shred of hope because of it. Flyers on the other hand are eternally fucked even more now than they were when Holmgrin was President, and even more so when their old owner was alive.

It just feels so forced that philly has a mascot now. I know some teams added them for like no reason (oilers and isles don’t need one lol), but this is just peak why.

Remember when they blatantly fucked over the Saints to get LA to the owl only to have the most boring owl in history?

Attached: 11718748_web1_web11718748-961a1c4afd04459a8813a90623887d68-900x601.jpg (900x601, 91K)

Because it's Comcast way of saying we have no intentions to sell off this team, nor make a playoff caliber team for the next couple of decades based on interest. So Gritty was made soley just to fill the seats so Comcast can still make money off of it. Only hope for those fans is if they money threshold hits its peak before 2030, and maybe that ownership will consider making at least a first round exit team.

Yep, and they were completly undecided on the script until the last 5 mins of the 4th quarter because Goodell saw the Endgame commercial, and though it'd be a good idea to give Brady his version of the Infinity gauntlet.

If the NFL wanted people to care literally kill the patriots and fold them. Boom, problem solved

Patriots. let alone the city of Boston has the highest sports revenue in the USA behind New York and LA

Fuck em

fuck em hard

My bad

They got a mascot because the kid of one of the top people asked why they didn't have one.
And they managed to have one of the best social media marketing teams ever to make him actually interesting to the public outside of Philthy being forced to defend him because everyone else hated him.

Also there was the fun dumpster fire of left co-opting Gritty, which lead to /pol/ and reddit attempting to claim them him for themselves and it lead to stupid meme war where you had a WSJ writing bitch about it.
And then it ended with /pol/ giving up and going 'we didn't want that stupid mascot anyway'

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F894136%2F73fc8845-771b-4255-b677-8670f341a8e5.png%2Ffull-fit-in__950x534.pn (950x934, 1.23M)

I owed ya'll a delivery.
>Go Cubs

Attached: 15648137636021193875489.png (640x1136, 840K)

Ew she's ancient

that little slut!

What happened to her nipples?

But it was mostly just to fill seats in reality since that team he's the mascot of will be a complete utter dumpster fire for the next couple of decades. And for the record, Slapshot didn't do anything wrong

Attached: SlapshotFlyers.jpg (369x599, 34K)

She's not fishing for zoomers lol.
She does PR for this kinda cringey men's formal wear company and this was right around when Express was trying to get KB to be their poster boy so she may well have been trying to get him to visit her at the boutique before he became associated with a barely-above-strip-mall tier clothing retailer.

Mascots don't normally fill seats.

>her

Now get us her nudes, if she's a big enough whore to try and whore out to KB, she's a big enough whore to have some nudes on her phone.
I'm think Arby's.

this.

Oh really? Care to explain the Lillies with the Phanatic before the Schmidt era?

If it wasn't for the Phanatic, then 93 percent of the USA/worlds mascots would cease to exist. And all we'd have left is Mr Met

Kek, there are people already actively looking for them. There's a high probability she does sell them but I've never confirmed that, and I suspect it'd be one of those "$200 for 2 pics a week. No screenshots" kinda operations. Also.by cringe I mean they try to infuse the spirit of Dan Blizerian into textiles, and then market them to people who saw those Lonzo Ball shoes and were like "yeah, lemme cop that."

And it's not like any of the mascots today actually do stuff outside of the blandest PR shit.

Imagine if American mascots did stuff like the NPB does.
youtube.com/watch?v=hMVTNS6cfFA
youtube.com/watch?v=yhdRHHehCO0

Look up Barney fighting the San Diego Chicken at a Padres game.

I'd hit it.

Are you saying the Blooper tricking Harper wasn't great?

>rags

>Autograph was a giant check.
It was okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhzmxG-K4gw

This sameface thick eyebrow pancake makeup angled face from the camera shit isn't doing it for me. I can only get off if they're weird in some way.
Ugly, old, oblivious, autistic, shy, even cripples are getting memorable nuts. What's after that, though? What's the next frontier? I fear I'm going down a dark rabbit hole, bros.
Anyway, go Cubs.

To be fair mr met is a good mascot

Just give me some time.

>Scooter traded to Gints for magic beans
MOOOOOTHERFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKERS

Attached: angry.jpg (733x800, 426K)

That sketch is something the Phanatic and even Orbit did before. Funny because Blooper is a rip off of both.

>Getting fleeced by the Gnats
LOL

It's time!
youtube.com/watch?v=WROcJK3ZHGc

idiot

Mad

>be Reds front office
>knee deep in shit and in a middle of rebuild
>make progress in rebuild with finally strengthening bullpen
>have great batting lineup even after trading Puig
>trade beloved hometown dinger machine for an IOU from some ghastly WORST coast team
>potentially get NOTHING in return from this "trade"
I want to die guys. There goes any semblance of memeing a division title or getting out of last place. See you in October when it's time to laugh at the Cusb, Losedians, Doyers, and/or Yaks.

Attached: 1556911393334.jpg (640x476, 33K)

lol shut up bitch

he’s asking for a whole lot of respect this one

Is /mlb/ still shit? I have been gone one year.

is your storm gonna fuck with koshien? also /mlb/ is shit

Astros desu

Damn SnS fell off a fucking cliff

Attached: death of SnS.jpg (1071x1689, 731K)

NANI!?

>farm system one of the best in baseball
>doesn't realize they ate the Kemp and Scooter contracts to fund next year's callups
>implying Dietrich isn't good enough to cover the deficit

Your team is gonna be fine

Can a pitcher switch positions with a position player, then switch bsck yo pitcher?

Say you have a red hot starter on the mound, but you don't want him facing the next batter, specifically. You have a reliever come in for the left fielder, then you switch the reliever with the starter. The reliever is now pitching, and the starter is now playing left field. After that AB, you switch back and sub a bench player for the reliever. The starter continues pitching.

Yes.

>Jays have no pitching
>"Pitching is a priority this deadline"
>deadline passes
>even less pitching than before

What did Shatkins mean by this? Taking the openerpill is the worst thing to happen to baseball.

I want to go to Jays games with actual starting pitchers and shant go if theres opener memes. Guess itll be a couple years before I go to a Jays game now.

Attached: 1482077306134.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

100 losses

Attached: 100 losses.png (450x394, 37K)

>still don't have worst record in baseball

So after yesterday's game more NL managers are going to use pitchers as outfielders now right?

>yesterday's game
Is that what we're calling it?

"The Vince Velasquez Game"

Try harder you ducks

Attached: 2020 draft order 8-3.jpg (1080x1154, 114K)

Nothing is gonna help you til that fat Miguel Cabrera contract is off your back in 2040, cucks

Attached: Mets Gun.png (679x759, 482K)

Santander is a name you're gonna wanna know for a long time.

Attached: smug bird.png (1200x1140, 116K)

not the worst contract in baseball

Attached: kvwbtq9q6p731.jpg (825x710, 55K)

The Bonilla thing is a comedy goldmine but this fat miggy thing is tragic

You do know how little that actually affects our yearly budget, retard?

Attached: Mets Flag Guy.png (534x629, 112K)

The Bonilla contract isn't anywhere near as bad as people think it is.

why do mets fans try to insult other people? Don't they know any insult can be responded to with
>well at least my gm isn't Brodie Van Wagenen

>the virgin franchise-crippling mega-deal
>the chad deferred contract

Brodie is at least attractive and forward-thinking.

Not all of his moves have worked out, but he's also being handicapped by the worst manager in baseball

>detoilet

How's he being handicapped by Ricky Renteria?

>Brodie is at least attractive
i wish my gm was a hot guy

youtube.com/watch?v=JpW5BPy-4m4

Wasn't that actually a plot used in Ace of Diamonds? I guess it's allowed in the NPB/Koshien?

>forward-thinking.
He shipped off the team's best prospect for a 36 year old coming off a PED suspension and almost sent their third best player along with him.

yankees resident autist didnt make the thread this time. should i?

bos @ nyy

astros?

Why did they move me from starting pitcher to closer in The Show bros? It fucking hurts

I didnt have a pic for red sox v yankees so i picked a different one

Trout is officially 1 WAR behind Derek Jeter in all-time WAR before the age of 28. How does that make Yankees fags feel?

Derek Jeter and Cal Ripkin are the two most over rated players of the last 40 years.

Derek Jeter and Cal Ripken are the Kobe Bryant's of their era. Alex Rodriguez is the LeBron James of their eras. This is a fact.

Kobe Bryant was on the level of A-Rod. Kobe is the A-Rod of baseball and LeBron is the Barry Bonds of Baseball.

Basketball is straight cringe bro

Baseball is beautiful, normies are tainting it with their casual bullshit fuck off reeeeeeeeeeee

My cubbies are going to take back the division from the Methinal Fascists. Mark my words.
The good guys will win. Love WILL win.

Is this parody or are all the cubfag stereotypes true?

Attached: 1417835483496.gif (178x195, 875K)

The stereotypes that we’re the best fans in the league and that we’re the most loving, least hateful fans? Both true. We police our own as well. One cubs fan made a white supremacist gesture at Wrigley and we immediately kicked him out instead of defending him like a St. Louis bigot would, because we don’t want that kind of behavior representing our cubbies.

>drops like a sack of potatoes
>clutches leg like it was torn off his body
>teammates and team twitter act like he got Skaggs'd

>ankle sprain

>circle game
>white supremacist gesture

So it's true, all of it.

Attached: cubsfags.jpg (325x250, 44K)

the phillies have been pretty disappointing

Doesn't get to go to one of the worst ballparks in the league AND gets a free punch on thousands of people
that guy won that transaction

basketball is better desu

/cric/ is better

nigger lol

I like basketball better than baseball because it’s less steeped in white supremacy, but unfortunately the bulls have just been god awful so I don’t watch it. No point in watching a bad team when I can watch the Cubs and Bears contend for championships.

but i'm not black

apehoop is garbage

Attached: white_sox_kiss.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

you're garbage

Of course not, someone as cucked as you are couldn't possibly be black.

>cucked
why was this the first thing on your mind?

When did this happen?

Because you are a stereotypical cubsfag

Attached: Julianna_Zobrist.jpg (504x392, 41K)

I'm not a cusb fan

honest mistake

that's fine this is a warning but if i catch you doing this again i'm gonna get gaygers

deadspin.com/trevor-bauer-enjoyed-feeling-like-a-human-for-a-change-1836897361

based real human bean

I miss it so much bros.

A comfy handheld MLB game where you can just jump into a game or go into BP or continue your not so dream career...

When will we ever get one again?

Attached: 1326342264-media.jpg (720x487, 107K)

>the absolute state of Roger Clemens

Attached: 300winclub.png (619x810, 49K)

looks like the fags over at deadspin really cared about his banter with some college bitch on twitter lel

for me it's the beaneaters

No, there used to be more brands than just The Show. The Show isn't even the best baseball game. Slugfest was the great for casual fun, MVP Baseball series had the best games in general with so many options and a near perfect gameplay, MLB feat Ken Griffey Jr 98 had the best nostalgia factor and it's home run derby was one of the best features of any baseball game I've seen, backyard baseball was neat too. The Bigs was alright, reminded me a bit of a tame version of Slugfest series.Forget about a handheld game, I just want more options in general. I haven't tried that one ABG has been talking about yet.

Baseball needs more games. Unlike any of those other """sports""" baseball is one of the few that really benefits from different styles of gameplay. Try making another game of the other """sports""" and those """sports""" games become one of the same, if not an objectively inferior adaption of that """sport.""" Oh gimme the good ole days... the days when kids could be kids n choose a good ball game to play.

>play madden
>everyone just throws deep and always goes for it on 4th down
Making handegg even more of a joke.

My bad

They're just about where I thought they'd be.

R*g*r Cl*m*ns

I've never cared much for the games with the imaginary teams/rosters, but Super Mega Baseball was great. Gameplay was solid and kept you coming back because there was an overall progression with assigning coaches/trainers to players for stat boosts, but as the artstyle would suggest its like it was made for kids and only had the barebones of baseball rules in place to the point of frustration sometimes, and only kept track of like 8 stats.
The second one came out and totally fixed all those problems, but completely did away with the account progression and gets old fast as shit because it feels like you're just playing a singular exhibition game every time, even in season mode.
Gotta wait for the third I guess.

Deadspin is a political site first and a sports site second, they probably never forgave Bauer for tweeting out pro-trump shit back in 2016

Oh, he hit for the cycle
A little bit psycho
At night he's screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

That's who gave me my car loan

>BROORS

AHAHAHAHAHA

Deadspin, the Jezebel of sports reporting.

Seems redundant, because I only get my Cubbies news from Jezebel.

He should never be forgiven for that.

Honestly Bauer isn't even that based

uh yeah uh
he's based
worth more than a pristine vase

they see me rollin'

they hatin

Honestly Bauer is kind of cringe

>Everyone at Driveline constantly tells Bauer that he is low test, which seems like trash talk until he reveals that he has asked them to call him that because he is Low-T, physiologically. The normal level of testosterone in the bloodstream for males runs from 250 to 1,100 nanograms per deciliter. Over the past six months, Bauer’s has ranged between 180 and 400.

He definitely got bullied in high school

Agreed 100%

oh no no no no no no no no this can't be happening brewerbros

zoomers have entered the building!

Cubs win!
Cubs win!!

Attached: Cubs Win!.webm (472x418, 817K)

Attached: cubswinfast.gif (360x310, 313K)

Cringer Bauer

>wah. i'm a shitty pitcher so i think i'll just toss the ball over the center field fence. sniff. that'll show 'em. sniff. then maybe i'll play with my toys. sniff. and then maybe bully little girls on twitter. sniff. sniffle. i didn't ask to be born. slams door. you're not my real dad. snuffle. i hate you. sniff.

sick em aj

>manbaby hurts himself playing with toys
>thinks trump has any merit whatsoever
>posts whiny passive-aggressive shit at teen girls on twitter
Based!

Looks like based bauer has sent our reddit guests into a seeth

Can you actually imagine being bullied in high school but then actually making it to the pros and cashing in hundreds of millions of dollars while being super famous and still actually be bullied? Like just wave your millions of dollars in front of them and remind them how they'll never ever make that much money ever in their lifetime lmao.

one they wouldn't even believe

Lil baubau couldn't even handle some teen girl twitter bantz!

>He began carrying around a six-foot-long, semiflexible, javelin-like tube wherever he went, which he would wiggle over his head and at his side to strengthen his shoulder. His teammates hid the tube in trees. His JV coach told him that he relied on it to compensate for a small penis.
>On Friday nights, the students at Hart High would sit together in the student section at football games and then descend upon In-N-Out Burger before going to parties. Bauer was never invited. He sat with his dad, ate with him at Brother’s Burgers, and then went home with him to watch Friday Night Fights.
Almost feel kind of bad for him, how much of a sperg do you have to be to be a nationally-ranked prospect and still have nobody want to be your friend?

Girls aren't going to hang around when the nerd in the back seat starts throwing tantrums.

And still he's dick.

That's pretty fucking based if you asked me. Rejecting popularity for baseball, doesn't get anymore based than that.

>One morning, during his junior year at Hart, Bauer returned home from an early pool workout, took a shower and looked at himself in the mirror, feeling sorry for himself as usual. Then something flipped. “I don’t see anything that I dislike,” he told himself. “I’m going to go off to college and play baseball. I’m successful. I’m smart. I like myself.” From that day forward, he says, “I just stopped giving a f--- what people thought of me. And now I just don’t care.”

OUR GUY!!!!!111

He's a fat tittied slob, too. He would get nuked talking shit to any real baseball player. He picks his tantrums carefully. Coward.

>Can you actually imagine being bullied in high school
And in college, apparently Cole bullied the shit out of him when they were both at UCLA and told him he had no future in baseball

>I'm smart. I'm the smartest. Everyone else is stupid. Women are especially stupid." From that day forward, he started a weekly MGTOW meetup where he (sole attendee) talks into that same mirror about how he's the smartest and women are stupid.

Was browsing for thots and found Dick Vitale musing about the based ball
pscp.tv/w/1kvJpOmQBzPGE

astros desu

> Bauer loves to perpetuate the puerile jokes that clank around like foul balls. He likes to begin his pitch design sessions at 4:20 p.m. He throws three sets of 23 pitches; add them up
kek

whats this from?

BOS @ NYY
Game 2

Houston Astros vs Seattle Mariners Gamethread

imagine liking either of these teams and not thinking you're a colossal faggot
if you live there, okay i get it. but if you support either of those teams without living there, fucking cringe bro

no thanks

SI article about Bauer

Houston Astros desu

>people can't move

>move to a new city because your old city fucking sucks and is a hellhole
>still support the old team
Kill yourself. When in rome, do as the romans do.

i live in new york. given 9 million people live in ny its pretty dumb to assume all yankee fans aren't from ny

The Romans were fucking autists about which teams they supported and would routinely murder one another/burn entire cities if they were upset about the outcome of a chariot race

>Kill yourself. When in rome, do as the romans do.
that is just another way of saying "lets do anal bro its not gay"

ahh yes, because that's the one thing everyone wants moving into their neighborhood - yankees and red sox fans. they never support local teams and only show up to games if the yankees or red sox are playing. i'm sure the same could be said about the dodgers or the cubs, but the other two are fucking notorious for this shit.

if i moved to minnesota, i'd root for the twins, and i'd buy twins gear and visit twins games because i like the sport. my previous home team would have a special place in my heart, and if they were playing the twins i'd just want to see a good game of baseball. i wouldn't only show up to target field when my previous team was playing, which is what yankees and red sox fans do. it's fucking obnoxious to support a team that doesn't give a shit about you and doesn't even represent you from thousands of miles away

Would be interesting if everyone followed that rule. Literally everyone in Hollywood would be a Dodgers fan, we'd never see a Yankees/Sox reference from the northeastern writers ever again.

>if i moved to minnesota, i'd root for the twins
Lol

*And to be fair you're not the only person I've met with this mentality. My dad went from being a Mets fan to a Nats fan when we moved to Maryland. But I never respected him anyway.

>American League West

Attached: 1562101962485.png (476x476, 149K)

He can be both. Just don't show up to Nats games only when the Mets are there, because that's what's cringe

>trade sanchez, biagini and a decent prospect to astros for derek fisher
>can't catch a routine fly ball and it hits him in the face and he comes out of the game

That’s great and all, but it can’t hold a candle to the NL Central, the most soulful division.

Attached: 8CACF4E0-4785-4114-8141-99DD9EB1F241.jpg (1571x1089, 194K)

>He can be both.
You can't be a fan of two teams in the same fucking division

>derek fisher
Always knew that guy was a meme. He was okay a few times he got called up, but quickly regressed back to mediocre.

You can support one team while still showing up to the home team's games, dumbfuck. Otherwise you're just a fucking annoyance. If you can't wrap your head around that, guess what? You're probably a fucking annoyance. Stop posting cringe bro

he closed his glove too early and a fly ball hit him just under his right eye

had to leave the game. good trade shatkins.

Early inning RISP killed the Mets yesterday. They could’ve broken it open yesterday. It’ll do the same again today after that inning.

Sanchez is looking good so far. We'll see how he holds up as the innings go on.

based centralbros...

>He said the opposing lawyers spent 10 minutes of his hearing criticizing his social media activity, particularly the “69 Days of Giving” campaign he conducted last year in which he donated to charities in increments of $420.69 every day for 68 days, followed by a gift of $69,420.69 on the 69th. But their argument didn’t move the arbitrator, who wound up siding with Bauer, awarding him a 2019 salary of $13 million.

I hope he does well down in Houston. Fuck Shapiro and Atkins.

Stroman wants the Mets to DFA him, he's not gonna get a single out

nah fuck sanchez

That sounds so petty.

What a fucking manbabby. Jesus Christ. Grow the fuck up already.

gtfo atkins you bitch

What's more embarassing? Philthy losing to the whos or the mest losing to the pie rats?

James Shields lol

THE DODGERS ARE GOING TO LOSE 3 STRAIGHT

The Mets suck and everyone except their fans and apparently management knows they suck. The Phillies were supposed to be good.

if sanchez can't handle a rebuilding team, why would they keep him

Yeah, god forbid someone decides to have fun in their own way. He should just go through every cliche in the book when interacting with the media

How's that Marcus Stroman trade working out?

>420
>69
That's high school shit.

"420 69 lol" is unironically peak r*ddit shit

Who cares what it is? Not everyone needs to act like a fucking drone on autopilot when interacting with the media.

He's a childish douche. I bet he has stickers on his locker.

>acting like a teenage redditor is being unique
ok retard

based bauer sending reddit into a quake

Well. Now we know why the Indians were so eager to unload his dumb ass.
>club house cancer

>what the fuck is your problem?

Attached: Based Bauer.webm (1280x720, 1.02M)

>giving up a single to an AL pitcher
>bauer

Athletes act like drones in autopilot because they don't care and would rather go back to living their lives low-key than becoming a center of attention. The ones that have lives, anyway

Does cringe mean based asking for a friend?

>a fucking drone
Oh the ironing.

Most players want to get back to training, to their families, or their many options for free trim. Not /theirguy/ Bauer, he wants to be a great weeping drama queen.

ya

What is it about Cincinnati that sucks the joy out of everything?
In even Cleveland Bauer was a whimsical memelord. Now he's just a tryhard r*dditor.

Rec team had to forfeit cause only 6 people showed

If you don't have a gamethread culture for your team, why are you even here?

this is an ourtage

Attached: 0w1dufvzf8e31.jpg (3024x4032, 1.22M)

There's only 3 or 4 of us. I just end up making snide smart ass comments to myself. I prefer to just shit post and be annoying in thr general.

Attached: nats doggo.jpg (183x275, 10K)

fuck you retard

God damn, Trea Turner is fast.

fucking dumb fuck

My bad

Ay dogg my bad

Getting no hit by Ross Fucking Detweiler.

sorry sir.

Lifelong Padres fan here

Bauer looks like shit

How many teams have their own gamethreads and memes? Spit it out /mlb/

nice try houspie

Reddit Sox have le photo shopped thot and that’s it

Every team has their own memes. Only 6-7 have regular gamethreads.

/hoc/ and houspie pwnd!!!

Attached: houspieseeth.jpg (960x895, 339K)

How many teams have their own flaseflaggers? Spit it out /mlb/

Yaks
Red Sox
White Sox
Dodgers
Cubs
And sometimes Mets, but they disappear about June every year about when they fall out of contention.

whoa

Attached: 1432765167064s.jpg (246x205, 6K)

i wonder how many mariners fans have killed themselves over the years

White Sox don't have gamethreads anymore, I think /mlb/ trolled them all off the board except for the trips.

rbo posted one like 2 days ago, iirc. They're all rangebanned though

>astros acquire absolutely awful pitcher off the trash heap
>throws a no-hitter in first appearance after the trade

hmmmm yessss nothing suspicious about this at all
surely manfred should find nothing out of the ordinary about this.........hmmmm yesssss.........

Not every day for sure. They still do a couple a week.

interesting...indeed....perhaps....hm?...

List off their memes

Thank god hiromoot

It's weird as fuck. How does this not raise the same amount of questions that the home run rate has? The lastros can just get any pitcher they want and he becomes elite? It's not that easy.

Fuck you. I'm not typing that shit out. Lurk moar.

Based

fuck u idiot. lurk you dumb idiot fucker

The mets are the kings.

imagine what greinke is going to do now

DG's triple false flag theory involved giants and mets fans

You were saying?

Meme expert here.
Yankees post that fat guy with the crossed hands.
Red Sox post the Dodgers butt edit.
White Sox don't have any memes.
Dodgers have awoo edits (on other sites).
Cubs have the bear.
Mets I don't remember, Mr. Met gets posted a lot but that's not exactly a meme.

I want smoochies

That's what they get for being phoneposters.

doyer fans the biggest weebs

Yea Forumsstros desu

>Fisher gets hurt on the same day Sanchez deals a shutout

SHATKINS OUT

Attached: nottoday.jpg (447x453, 69K)

Mariner's fans, when they're here, are the biggest anime faggots.

Imagine woeposting and whining so much that you get rangebanned. Couldn't have happened to a better fanbase.

not even close,

MALLEX SMITH WALK

SANCHEZ AND LASTROS PERFECT GAME BTFO

They're not even top 3 on that list.

Doyers have the THOT poster.

didn't the whos used to have a lot of anime?

It takes two or more to meme. One guy spamming isn't a meme.

>There is zero doubt in my mind that the Houston Astros are the only team in professional baseball that actively cheats.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

that was confirmed to be a falseflagger

They have a handful of anime edits, but they're not really an anime team. Plenty of other teams are higher up in anime discussion and knowledge.

Attached: justkeeptrying.png (800x686, 641K)

I'm talking like 5-10 years ago though.

>Bear

Attached: 1526437071193.png (338x427, 216K)

Attached: keepgoing.png (811x609, 818K)

Your avatar isn't a meme.

Attached: moveforward.png (705x920, 863K)

the astros suck!11!!11!!!!!

That was Jack Canfield

Attached: ooohahhh.png (9488x4336, 198K)

Who even remembers that shit?

What if the meme is the avatar?

Attached: schwarbros.png (599x408, 401K)

No.

Yes

Attached: Avatar-the-Last-Meme.jpg (1400x700, 118K)

No.

Yes

>rookies

Attached: 3500_complete_gdfp02:01:49.jpg (274x518, 33K)

Sorry

/mlb/ anime power rankings:
1. Mariners
2. Astros
3. Doyers

Attached: 1530419021917.png (720x480, 578K)

my bad sir

Padres @ Dodgers

Attached: time for dodger baseball.jpg (439x620, 101K)

>Doyers
>3
>When this is what they use

>3. Doyers
The Mets have more anime posters than the Dodgers do.

Attached: hample.png (1043x542, 1.14M)

Frankie

Attached: frankie.jpg (259x194, 6K)

astros best team in the mlb? sure it's not like there's many good teams

much respect to ya dodgerbros!! Arbiters of anime!!

Someone inspect every game thread for anime.
We must find the source

MOMMY

I rarely even see Mets fans let alone an anime poster.

hm the source of this anime...intriguing.

I'm going to up my anime posting now.

Mets fans are fairweather. You only see them when they're winning. They were in here all week for the winning streak, stinking up the thread. Where were you?

me as well
*opens photoshop*

Attached: astros16.png (633x616, 468K)

>what pinetar and analytics can do to improve your game

Attached: 3500_complete_gdfp02:14:46.jpg (1280x720, 285K)

babytalkers were a mistake

very suspicious

so this is the power of pinetar...

Attached: thanks jays.png (643x346, 247K)

astros desu

I want Bauer to be traded to the Astros one day just to see what would happen to his stats.

new