Ryback Says WWE Wrestlers Tested Positive For Cocaine When He Was There

Ryback shares his thoughts on WWE’s recent wellness policy violations and even an interesting tidbit from when he wrestled for the company.

On a recent episode of “Shooting Blanks Wrestling Report With Raj Giri,” Ryback spoke about the recent suspensions issued out to the likes of Samoa Joe, Robert Roode and Andrade for violating WWE’s wellness policy. While wondering what they tested positive for, Ryback said wrestlers would test positive for cocaine, at least when he wrestled for WWE years ago.

“I’m really curious for what they are popping for. I’m really curious because I know the way things work with guys up there. If one of the guys finds a new “supplement” that isn’t tested and everyone’s in better shape, then it spreads like wildfire. Is it cocaine? I remember when I was there, some of the guys would pop for cocaine sometimes and I’ve never done it once in my life, but you’re wrestling, you go out and party, use some cocaine. It happens. Is that what people are popping for? I don’t know,” Ryback said. fightful.com/wrestling/ryback-says-wwe-wrestlers-tested-positive-cocaine-when-he-was-there?amp

Attached: ryback-1-800x400.jpg (800x400, 54K)

No one cares, Rybitch

Cocain is only in your body for 24 hours so they'd have to be very unlucky for that to happen.

Who?

WHO? WHO? WHO?

Attached: Paige-Del-Rio2-800x400.jpg (800x400, 49K)

Who cares? Coke isn't a big deal. Half my friends do it. My parents did it.

Its pretty toxic for you heart. I rather use speed.

we will probably never know

True.

probably Ziggler and Ryder, any guy with a hair trigger and tries to be a turbo wrestler like Charlotte

nothing wrong with cocaine in moderation.

Speed is more addictive if you're not rich because you can buy a ton of it regularly. So speed is worse for your heart in that sense.

yep. if you can afford pure cocaine you're probably smart enough to not abuse it.
it's the prescription pills, alcohol and the cheap shit you have to watch out for.

Ryback is such a gossipy little bitch.

Is there a legit reason he doesn't step back in the ring? He could clean up on All Petite's little roster.

yes there is. it turns you into a complete wanker

Everybody bought into Phil's meme about Ryback being an unsafe worker.

Ryder spends his money on toys not drugs. Ziggler maybe if he was hanging around comedy clubs back then.

alcohol turns you into either angry or obnoxious
weed turns you into a sullen bore
pretty much everything affects you negatively. then you have cm punk who doesn't do anything and is still a complete chore to be around.

Because he is dumb as fuck.
There is a girl in NXT that recovered faster from a torn ACL/MCL, twice, than Ryback, from what ever injuries he claimed to have.

I've been browsing this board for years now and I still don't know if this shit is real or not.

I feel like Mr. Kennedy is the poster child for unsafe workers and he still grinds it out.

Rywhack has injuries? Yeah, he's had years to recover. Did he give an official reason why he's not back in the ring?

Shawn?

He got a fractured vagina

I don't know if it was the coke that did it or if they were just trash to begin with, but every cokehead I've been around has been a piece of shit.

my man

Based