Why the FUCK do you watch this shit?

Attached: soccer.jpg (800x800, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2vJn5XxWg9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then why united doesn't win shit?

>The famously minted Leicester City

>Team with the most losses gets rewarded

yes? to level the playing field. should it be punished further so only 1-2 teams have a chance to win cause they have $$$?
fucking yuros and their sawker.

Thats not what happens, there is a weak correlation, yes, but thats it.

???

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

So p$g won the CL?

>posts one-in-a-hundred-years example as counterpoint
>the state of divegrassfags

>t. commie

Stop shifting the goal posts autists. The point is every single one of your relevant leagues have the "big" 3 or 4 and the rest have no chance. Yet every single team has a chance in the major sports leagues in the US. And most won at least once.

there's not a single football fan that won't agree post-bosman-law-football has changed for the worst man, at least we still have the cl and south american leagues where nothing is written on the wall

PSG is not the richest

We have cup competitions to facilitate the need for upsets and memorable days at the final etc. The League is there to determine the best team in the country undisputed. It's a bit rich too when you basically have the Patriots winning the nfl every year and that's the sport Americans care most about.

You say that but College Football is structured the same way as Soccer

Attached: tdmas3.gif (457x321, 1.81M)

So what's the incentive for a fan to spend money watching their team lose on purpose?

How about u shove the major sports in the US into ur rectum u fat fuck

Americans don't actually watch games, they just go there to eat hotdogs and drink butter.

>we're having this thread AGAIN
stop goddamn it

Attached: Pepe is begging you to stop being retarded.jpg (494x484, 23K)

I guarantee you soccer doesn't have the at the game stat evaluations fans do in sports like baseball
Stop acting stupid and make your leagues competitive

Why the fuck do you guys stay on this board go to Yea Forums

>tanking games
>losers get rewarded
>>Stop acting stupid and make your leagues competitive
I rather watch a million times of buyern/jewve/halal/shitty win the league than having this mindset.

Attached: 1538047307619.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

if every team has a chance to win then how come the kings or hawks in the NBA havent won shit in like decades or ever? or the arizona cardinals in NFL or in the MLB the tampa bay rays who always has some sort decent young pitching? go eat your pizza and diet coke fat fuck, and don't forget your blood pressure meds

Because when you have 30 teams competing for one championship not everyone is going to win once every 30 years and not every team is going to be run well enough to successfully win a championship in a normal timespan. Those odds are extremely low no matter what anyone does
This is the dumbest comment I've seen in awhile and please turn off your VPN

The patriots are a current dynasty brought about by skill, not money.

>muh stats
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=2vJn5XxWg9U

>all this am*rican butthurt

first overall picks do not correspond in any meaningful way with championships
try again

t. west coast commie

>so don't be a poor team lol

I don't watch this shit, though. Soccer is the worst

As in writing down stats while you're at the game, how did that simple aspect go by your head so much
I'm half surprised you figured out how to use a VPN

>mls teams are all shit
lol ameripoors

how about you fuck off back to whatever shithole you climbed out of, if you don't like muh american culture, faggot?

and yuros go to games to crush each other's skulls and burn their stadiums and get trampled to death while the overpaid twinks are diving on the pitch lol.

that;s true. i am surprised the brit mentioned the pats not the yankees as they are literally the only team in all major league sports that buys their championships.