KEEEEEEEEEENY OIVIVEEEEER

KEEEEEEEEEENY OIVIVEEEEER

Attached: x1080.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QRG7KDVK8_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*20 minute trump rant*

Riiiihoooo

*sips sprite*
FUCK VINCE RUSSO

>I am not racist, because I am entertaning

I don’t get it

Based

This prissy, prancing, jazz hands Harpo Marx fuck should be skinned alive for what he's done to the wrestling business!

kek

Based

Corny doesn't even call Russo by name anymore. He's refered to as "Old Shit Stain" now.

Also, THE DORK ODOR

Fuck you

THE MOTHERSHIP

Very Corny post right here.

NOW THAT'S REAL HEEEEL HEEEAT

Dork Odor and Jelly Janella are funny.

Kenny Olivier isn't funny though and he can do better, unless Olivier has some hidden meaning I don't get.

It's probably some ancient boomer reference to an actor that Cornette hates

Corny says that Liv Morgan is currently the hottest WWE girl.
youtu.be/QRG7KDVK8_g

> Rick Steiner is so stupid, he once stayed up all night to study for a urine test

Attached: 0ECDCE09-200D-4EAA-8823-5869C0B156C6.jpg (290x390, 32K)

Laurence Olivier. Because of the theatricality and dedication to his art. Don't worry, none of his fanbase gets it either.

>theatricality and dedication to his art
Sounds like he's praising Kenny

Olivier was a great actor though...

>EXPOSING
>THE
BUSINESS

Attached: DkVjgUnl.jpg (640x360, 48K)

our little dog Pockets

Yeah. Cornette's a retard.

It's Jelly Nutella now.

Yes, but that's supposed to be an insult to Omemega. Kenny is supposed to be a wrestler who can portray a fighter, not be a dramatic, stagey cunt. In Jimbo's mind, wrestlers and actors are different.

But he's wrong? Wrestlers are actors, unless he's got problems with the original Gorgeous George?

>Cherrypicking
George was still a wrestler. Using a gimmick doesn't turn you into an actor, and make you not a wrestler.

There's literally no difference between a wrestler & an actor doing their own stunts.
Also, George was an actor

Attached: 75B2EFBB-49C1-4B72-97C7-AD5F678FD954.jpg (456x879, 107K)

He was a wrestler first.

That's fine?

It's fine that he was also an actor. How does that prove that pro wrestlers are the same as actors?

His two chosen comparisons for Omega are Harpo Marx and Laurence Olivier, people who are respected and beloved as some of the best ever in their fields. People keep trying to explain to me that these are actually insults. I'm pretty sure it's just that they and Cornette are simpletons.

Actors and wrestlers goals are the exact same, make the audience suspend disbelief. They do so by portraying a character through their movements & voice. How are they not the same?

>Actors and wrestlers goals are the exact same, make the audience suspend disbelief
By this logic, Kenny is neither an actor nor a wrestler. An actor doesn't have to suspend disbelief, they just need to pretend to be someone.

Isn't that what he does? He's certainly not portraying Tyson out there.

He's not portraying a wrestler either.

Ehh, I think that's a personal preference call on that.

Someone is still upset he didnt sign with WWE

Yes.
I hate the WWE, I don't watch wrestling from after 1985.

get the fuck out/back you huge faggot

Lol, I was the guy originally arguing with him, but why are ya seething?

not enough yummy and headcanons for ya, ya undercooked bagel

Here's your (you).

Can't handle actual discussion?

rihoooooooooo

Based Corny