The age of female referees is NOW

The age of female referees is NOW

Attached: 1378DA8B-F7CE-4A47-802C-85EE88887D3E.jpg (750x986, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqkFFo3OFoY
quora.com/Do-children-raised-by-single-fathers-have-worse-behavior-than-children-raised-by-single-mothers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It could be if she's up for the physical demands and can handle the bants from /r9k/-tier faggots in the crowd

What did she do to deserve it?

Presumably she's the best in the women's game

Then she should be refereeing the women's super cup

I wonder if the lineswomen can keep up

Maybe she's better than the majority of male refs desu.
>inb4 this makes you angy

She probably isn't otherwise she would be better known than simply being the "best in the women's game"

I'm ok with this but I'm worried they are doing this just to virtue signal.

The worst referee in Aussie Football is female

I need to see her Brappart to determine whether this is a good decision.

She's not.
She's a below average referee of French second division. She only refereed one Uber Eats league game in her career last March.
Now she'll do Ligue 1 games starting this season because of feminism. Do you expect people to actually condone this?

But she is, no? Her being chosen to ref a Ligue 1 game and this one has surely raised her profile

that's political

ligue 1 refs are not known for being extremely good

hoping for some good webms bongfrens

Attached: mfw72.webm (1920x1080, 1.92M)

Not really, she's from the gayest country in the world. It's actually a surprise how she isn't the top rated ref in France

The first female coach of a male's team also happened to coach in France. She was Portuguese so go look at her background and point the career achievement that led to her appointment

That's all marketing and living in the right era.

Oh and there's this German ref who surely has been refereeing real games for far longer.

Why not her? She deserves it more, no?

I can already see her cracking under the pressure, the pressure from the players is going to change alot of calls

What if she gets her period on the field and just hands out red cards like candy?

stéphanie brappart

but does she do anal?

why are bongs so ugly

you think? lmao

>Uber Eats
it's comfyrama you tard

Why are septics so thick

male players put less pressure on female referees actually, either because they instinctively don't want to bully women and because they know it's impossible to convince a woman to change her mind

>red ngubu dives in the box
"benulty for red"
>blue ngubu seethes at her
"ok, no benulty"
>red ngubu's team starts complaining
"oh, ok, then it is benulty"
>blue ngubu corners her
"i'm so confuuuuused"
[looks at camera, shrugs]
[curb your enthusiasm theme starts playing]

Attached: confused-lady1.jpg (789x608, 28K)

if those fat old cunts that referee in the PL are up for it physically i'm sure she is too

Have sex

I honestly just hate women so I shan't be watching any game refereed by a female.

Attached: Leonardo-DiCaprio-Shrug-Reaction-Gif.gif (500x209, 413K)

Brapfart lmao

have sex, pathetic incel virgin freak

Why aren't men allowed to referee in womens tournaments again

they're in charge of VAR

Have sex, incel.

Bibi's a genuinely good referee and I don't know why she isn't highlighted more.

She's also put in one of the best VAR performances I've seen

Dios mio..

Based. You don’t need to have sex bro

Frappart has referee'd 1 (one) top flight game so far, but it's not like it matters. Supercup is a friendly game anyway.

Pretty much this. Reffing is hard, wonder if they'll get less abuse than the men because the players won't want to cause a tabloid stir and lose their sponsors

This shouldn't really be news. Who cares?

Misogynists and virtue signalers are both annoying as fuck and stupid.

This could be unironically great news.
It decreases discussions with the referee because anything bad you say about her could land you on the bad side of the feminists and SJW and fuck your career.

>amerifat
>having a go at any nation for ugliness

youtube.com/watch?v=FqkFFo3OFoY

Attached: average_american_woman.jpg (421x462, 46K)

If old men scuttling sideways can do it, I think she can too.

Because mothers are known to be weak.

>Because mothers are known to be weak.
They are, actually.

quora.com/Do-children-raised-by-single-fathers-have-worse-behavior-than-children-raised-by-single-mothers

I don't really trust the conclusion of it, maybe those women are alone because they're shit unresponsible people to begin with, now for men to be alone they don't have to be terrible people, women have. and that reflects to the behaviour of the children

No, the reason why they tend to be poor and uneducated is because most of those women have kids without even marrying, and few of them even know who the father actually is.
It's basically young stupid sluts getting accidentally pregnant. But those "mothers" are still mothers, so your argument is moot.

Based slut bashing roman, romanian women are top sexy as well

>Cries when player looks upset at a call
>Can't keep up with the game
>Abandons game due to bananas thrown at Kante

>ref what's the decision
>it's nothing
>what's the decision
>i said it's NOTHING
>you're the fucking referee, you blew the whis-
>"fucking referee"? are you threatening to rape me? RED CARD!

engage in intercourse

I fucked her

>because mothers are known to be weak

Attached: 13E21606-2645-491D-B6B9-AE1A498B8E7D.jpg (700x493, 65K)

Hey, at least I don't have sex with kids unlike you tranny freaks. Also, Dilate.