Reason behind Undertaker appearing on Dr. Disrespect's stream

>A number of older PWInsider.com readers have asked about The Undertaker's appearance on gaming streamer Dr. Disrespects' stream this week.
>It was a promotional appearance, sponsored by G-FUELEnergy drinks (who are the official ESports energy drink and rabidly popular in that community) thatalso helped WWE reach a much younger demographic via online platforms, including Twitch and YouTube. Dr. Disrespect is a two-time Twitch Streamer of the Year and is a MASSIVE name in that world, so this would be akin, in a sense, to Undertaker going face to face with Lebron James on a NBA broadcast.

>Last week, a series of Undertaker themed interruptions brought chaos to Dr. Disrespect’s streams. None more notable than during his Overwatch stream which saw Undertaker envelop all aspects of Dr. Disrespect’s prized “Champions Club”, closing with a threat that Dr Disrespect, will restin peace.
pwinsider.com/article/134346/the-undertaker-vs-dr-disrespect-what-it-was-why-that-happened.html?p=1

Attached: theundertakervwwe_20200227_181422_6.jpg (675x675, 36K)

What the actual fuck.

>Undertaker going face to face with Lebron James

Lebron big leagued this ugly bitch, the fuck are they talking about?

>so this would be akin, in a sense, to Undertaker going face to face with Lebron James on a NBA broadcast.

Attached: DB3E0D91-D008-4C76-BBC8-6567C92D5DA3.jpg (600x450, 55K)

Lebron is a total piece of shit.

Attached: riddle-goldberg.jpg (777x437, 72K)

>so this would be akin, in a sense, to Undertaker going face to face with Lebron James on a NBA broadcast

Attached: 1566391707644.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

The official drink of esports, sugar water

He should've appeared on Limmy's stream, might've been interesting then

>so this would be akin, in a sense, to Undertaker going face to face with Lebron James on a NBA broadcast

Attached: 1571224521930.jpg (500x281, 25K)

Just like sports.

Who is that?

This is way bigger

This all sounds so incredibly gay

a based progressivechad left wing comedian from scotland

>there's this guy... Craig. Mmmm, don't wanna mess with him.

I'm the biggest Undertaker mark in the entire world, and I am shoot disappointed in him having anything to do with a shitty sponsor like that. Sugary drinks are awful.

I thought Undertaker said he didn't want to be a parody of himself

if you like dr disrespect you’re a cunt

Agreed. I wish the based Dead Man would shoot tombstone him to hell.