Explain why you get so mad over his personal ratings of matches without sounding like an autistic retard

Explain why you get so mad over his personal ratings of matches without sounding like an autistic retard.

Attached: dave.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

shut the fuck up

Because
>without sounding like an autistic retard.
Nevermind

Because people take his word as an objective measure as to how good a match is

So? He doesn't have control over what other people do.

he really does though, hes wearing both the critic and journalist hats

Not only people but him himself. Remember when he used his own star ratings as fact to support his argument during an argument with someone?

He is on top of both wrestling journalism and critiques. Mixing them together with no clear separation is retarded and makes him look biased as hell.

here it is for anyone wondering.

>makes him look biased as hell
because he clearly is

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-090531_Chrome.jpg (1080x764, 259K)

AEW is objectively better than current WWE.

He does it himself, he told carmella she shouldn't attack bryan because she had a bad rated match or some shit

I don't. Sometimes I agree with him and sometimes I don't. Getting so upset over something like this makes you an actual retard.

He reported that Elias was going to have a match with Cena at WM. Dave IMMEDIATELY goes into critique mode saying how bad that is. this is why he's a faggot

I don't. I just mock his taste.

It's maddening because the wrestlers care what he thinks and now everybody works the Dave Meltzer approved ''''great'''' match, which usually involves 15 minutes of false finishes and callback spots.

What kind of fucktard do you have to be to dismiss a guy's life's work because of one comment? You retards would have fired the rock in 1999 for botching one promo

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE OPINIONS

Attached: 1571330524743.jpg (1024x1024, 61K)

Yes but I have to read these NPCs arguments over what daddy Meltzer said

>reports wrestling backstage news
>turns out to be true
>uses this to give him more credibility on his opinions on matches and wrestlers
>"h-h-he was right about Charles having a match with Rhea at WM, so he must be right about that AEW tag match rating!"
This is why he's over, brother. And you dumb faggots eat it right up.

What happened was Carmella told Bryan he wasn't allowed to criticize her because he isn't a wrestler, but she's an idiot and didn't know Bryan has been wrestling on and off for about 20 years, and while Bryan isn't great or anything he is unironically a better worker than Carmella. There were no star ratings involved.

I don't get mad over his ratings

Based cultists.

>c-c-cultists...

Attached: 1572565550148.jpg (1080x1003, 83K)

he uses his own star ratings when debating people on Twitter lmao

Attached: 494E816F-6F41-4204-9D77-663BE25AD8D8.jpg (750x786, 198K)

Pure autism

Based

Guess I got confused with a different argument then. But carmella is better

>when you are so epic that giving something a meme star rating makes millions of marks seethe

Attached: basedautist.jpg (425x669, 150K)

Why are matches even rated at all? If I watch a wrestling match, and it's entertaining to me, that's all that matters. Why does anything else matter to anyone? Shit makes no sense to me.

Attached: Mmmmmm.gif (200x200, 198K)

What kind of fucktard do you have to be to dismiss a guy's life's work because of one comment? You retards would have fired the rock in 1999 for botching one promo

I used to think this was cringe but then realized Dave was shitposting

this nigga looking like Jason Genova in 40 years lmao

because if a match doesnt have a canadian destroyer, it cant be a 5 star match

because he thinks his opinion is fact and whoever goes against it is out of touch. even though its verifiable fact that le workrate NEVER drew in the united states, even in japan okada naito all those guys have character, naito is the most over face, kenta is the most over heel, are they even top 5 ""workers""? not really imo.

bryan is a no dime indie shitter, le workrate doesnt matter. though I disagree completely with her logic, just cause you dont wrestle doesnt mean you shouldnt criticize it, I swear wrestlers are the only entertainers/athletes who use that tard logic.

Attached: 1581870509331.gif (371x209, 3.67M)

this can't be real. he was acting right?

his /oursperg/

I don't care what Meltzer says about anything

>Rock, an actual draw
>Dave Meltzer, a random mark

Pretty sure Meltzer has made more money off wrestling than the rock did

Attached: giphy.gif (300x168, 1.55M)

Attached: mikurly.gif (318x318, 3.11M)

you're fucking retarded if you believe that shit

What’s wrong with this?

>tell me who has 6 great matches in a 3 week period?
What’s wrong with this statement

What an autist.

>makes WWE 20 million dollars off of one report
Yeah Dave > Rock

Because he's a jew