BOS: Cashner gets smoked for seven runs in loss
HOU: Gerrit Cole holds Indians to one run in win
CHC: Cubs confirm Cole Hamels to return Saturday
OAK: Chapman propels A's with go-ahead homer
MLW: Josh Hader blows late lead as Brewers fall
PIT: Jameson Taillon (elbow) headed for surgery
PHI: Jake Arrieta says elbow is in a 'tough spot'
CHC: Hamels (oblique) on track to return Saturday

Attached: schwarbiegalliebroship.png (884x316, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2bu0si5QY
youtube.com/watch?v=H2NbbrR_jDM
youtube.com/watch?v=hqlFL6kh9NU&app=desktop
yahoo.com/sports/fan-who-hit-96-mph-at-rockies-speed-pitch-challenge-signs-contract-with-athletics-153917434.html
reddit.com/r/MLBStreams
fangraphs.com/standings/playoff-odds
mlb.com/video/quintana-k-s-5-in-6-solid-frames
nativenewsonline.net/currents/rep-cheney-accuses-tribes-of-destroying-our-western-way-of-life-over-sacred-grizzly-protections
twitter.com/alcidesescobar2/status/1157404778378530816
hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/philadelphia-phillies-sue-keep-mascot-becoming-a-free-agent-1228956
youtube.com/watch?v=ENd90FLmHMQ
twitter.com/JonMeoli/status/1157106402432868353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no!

REAL THREAD ALL ABOARDDDDDDDD CHOO CHOO

For me, it's the 2019 World Series Champion Los Angeles Dodgers.

Attached: Suzy_Dodgers.jpg (530x772, 64K)

much respect to this thread

For me, it's this thread

This is insane! I don't know where to post!

cubs fan here!

Attached: cubsbear.gif (320x348, 133K)

Hou houuuu!!!!

Someone make the real thread please

Attached: houspiesighted.png (282x283, 61K)

Is this where we post our scuba keks?

scoo scoo

Attached: 1564715574353.png (4684x2036, 3.66M)

these are...trying times....

Thread wars have reignited!

I just want a safe place to discuss the Chicago Cubs of the National League Central and 2016 World Series Champions.

We can’t bro...the St. Louis fascist methheads don’t want to leave us in peace. They keep posting and taunting like shitheads when we have never done anything of the sort and are always graceful in victory...no brother, we must fight. We must fight the good fight so you and I and all our chicago brethren can post safely in this general again. War never changes...

cringe

scuba kek
One-hit by a AAA caliber team kek

Shut up fascist methinals fans. The bad guys won the battle tonight, but the good guys will win the war.

hope you enjoyed those 2 division titles. back to being trash.

Attached: 1556150550045.jpg (302x302, 15K)

Nice trips, AJ. Come join us in the real baseball discussion thread as seen here. Based tripfriends and students of the game welcome.

gotta respect that

Attached: schwarbros.png (599x408, 401K)

much respect to ya!

Hell I respect ya Schwarbro

the respect goes both ways galliebro!

Yanks

Attached: DA8pOdAXkAQUKQt.jpg (1080x1076, 185K)

This is the thread...I had no idea

Welcome brother

Attached: Dodgers_Win.webm (720x405, 2.41M)

The Dodgies won again :)

Attached: 1437178265683.jpg (1068x1064, 208K)

Attached: schwarbrosinspiration.png (259x194, 105K)

my wife : )

Attached: CRACKER BARREL Biscuits & Gravy Sausage Plate Meal, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Casual Rest (1600x1434, 461K)

This thread is shit. It's an excuse for wanna/b/e "old Yea Forums" faggots to indulge in & express their "secret" "guilty pleasure" for childish "LOL SO RANDUM AND WACKY XD XD"/whimsy "humour" and/or their delusional newfag perception of what "old Yea Forums use to Yea Forums" under the guise of "irony".
>"LOL I'M NOT RLY AND IDIOT WHO LIKES THIS UNFUNNEY SHIT I'M JUST PRETENDEDING TO LIKE IT IN AND IRONIC WAY WHICH SATIRIZES THOSE WHO ACTUALLY DO LIKE IT AS WELL AS PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO KNOW IT'S STUPID XD LOL GEDDIT? WE'RE LAFFING @ OTHERS AND OURSELVES IN AND IRONIC WAY GUIZE LOL XD SO IRONIC XDDD".
In actuality you're just an unfunny idiot trying too hard.
>B-B-BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE DOING IT LOL RITE GUIZE? IT'S GOOD BECAUSE WE KNOW IT'S BAD XD
No. You're just attempting to justify a guilty pleasure/save face.
You're not fooling anyone (apart from yourself). You're not being ironic. Ironically, you're just posting shit attempting to masquerade as irony.
And no, this post isn't intended to be "a whole new/superior/cleverly disguised level of irony which satirizes those who dislike/disapprove of you/this cancerous thread"/"ironically unironic", it's just pointing out the obvious which, ironically, you can't see and/or accept.
I can categorically & undeniably guaranty that if you introduced this thread to any sane regular Joe, they'd immediately laugh at and/or disassociate themselves from you. You'd desperately attempt to rationalize their response as crude ignorance ("TOP KLEK THEY JUST DON'T GEDDIT XD WEW WATA NEWBZ0R HUEHUEHUE"), ironically, however, they do understand but they're just correctly acknowledging you're a faggot who's pathetically attempting to be a "clever" special snowflake with a "whimsical & childish yet sharp, ironic, uniquely absurd & esoteric - yet ironically relateable - sense of humour" & responding appropriately.
Feel free to respond with more "ironic" inanity which proves my entire point, then kill yourself.

this but unironically

The cubbie wubbie menace!

This is psychotic

I am so sorry

I respect that

much respect to ya!

I MISS FRANMIL

So happy to see BAJP on the schwarbro train, it was a matter of time desu. Love it.

Have you seen this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2bu0si5QY

manly tears were had

Attached: flcnzfame3ofyppkcetz.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

How do we fix /mlb/

Kyle Schwarber

schwarbie

Close the tab and don't look back.

Range bans on Chicago, Houston and Los Angeles. But mostly Chicago.

lol fag, i'll just move to STL or Cin or KC ill get to see the Sox and Cards every year.

Attached: 2131231231231.jpg (947x652, 113K)

D O Y E R S
O
Y
E
R
S

Attached: 1476421843711.png (566x800, 305K)

What did LA do?

Let me be more specific: range ban Boystown.

Attached: justkeeptrying.png (800x686, 641K)

doyerspics aren’t quite as annoying as cusb homos or Houston autists, as they lack the

lack the what

let /mlb/ fix you :-)

the will to win

Attached: img1.png (750x500, 626K)

>18 unique posters
>59 posts

Attached: ThoroughSparklingArcticfox-poster.jpg (720x410, 22K)

My bad

need more students of the game first and foremost

Attached: EP-704209764.jpg (900x707, 125K)

that's on me

Ay dogg my bad b

do you think the cardinals have a chance at beating the dodgers in the playoffs?

i pushed myself to work for like 14 hours today so i would have NOTHING to do tomorrow(now friday) but watch baseball. Other than the cusb, nothing on until 6pm. Do I lazily wake up at 10 and go to the liquor store and get drunk and vidya before noon OR work on my backlog of warhammer models until 6 (i have a ton of ultramarines and iron warriors to build and ship off to a painter)

if option 2: ultramarines or iron warriors?

that's like asking if craig krimbel is going to blow more than 5 saves before the end of the season

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-27-at-4.02.20-PM.png.jpg (938x1182, 183K)

I don't even think the Cards will make it as they did little to fix their problems, but I'm all for watching another Cusb meltdown in October.

Padres

Suck Cock

the cubs aren't hitting with risp(or pretty much not at all today, would have been a no hitter without the new guy) i dont think that will change. and their rotation is a an old washed up lester, an old washed up hammels, a chinito pitch tipper just one start away from another mental breakdown, a nerd that wishes he was as good at being a nerd as bauer, and a washed up quintana.........annnnnnnnnnnd their bullpen LOL

>Cardinals win the division by 6 games.

about the only thing the cubs are gonna do in october is with expectation fire maddon and the chicago media will make fun of theo for about a week and then they'll pretend like 2019 never existed and all media will be 99.9% bears talk until they fail to live up to expectations and go 8-8 because trubbisco is rex grossman 2.0

Attached: 1553890550535.png (650x650, 15K)

rude

hendricks is really good desu

Based:
>Greinke
>Bauer

not based:
>cole
>Keuchel

please, can't fucking stand being an away fan in chicago, have to live here for work, i fucking hate it

he lives and dies through umpball. he stuff is straight garbage. i think he's my most hated player in the MLB. Even more than fatso.

even though cole has been better in the mlb than bauer, he still holds a hilarious grudge against bauer because of the 2010 CWS where bauer got "all tournament performance honors" and cole gave up 11 hits and 6 runs in the WS.

Attached: 800.jpg (800x560, 87K)

All I remember from the 2010 CWS was "based" bauer watching his team get BTFO by chads from the bullpen

I thought you'd be the type to hate Kris Bryant and his smug faggy self the most. God he really does come off as an insufferable cunt judging by his off the field life and words.

ohhh that little boystown pr*ck. the way he uses them words... fuck that guy

his stupid little life. his stupid little wife. his stupid fucking smug little words. what a cunt

gayckey kek

Dodgers fan here

Attached: 1508825955914.jpg (5614x2736, 1.96M)

Hello!

Attached: 1498368686402.png (583x594, 45K)

Hola amigo!

ARIBA!!

Attached: 1478190938402.jpg (700x700, 51K)

looks comfy I want to go one day

These Dodger assholes can get bent

Field level is the GOAT.

Retards that stay at the bar all game are cancer.

>stay at the bar all game

Attached: f52.gif (680x315, 40K)

metsies fan here!

Attached: New_York_Mets_MLB_World_Series_Champions_Bobblehead_large.png (400x400, 188K)

>metsies fan here!
my condolences...

Remember when Kris Bryant said STL was boring and there was nothing to do, then this week he went 1/12, 4Ks, 7 LOB. Maybe he should learn to hit next time he visits or just get some cardio in his hotel bed trying to fuck the fat rolls off the pig slob he calls a wife LOL

Attached: OINKOINKatleastshewontcuckoldmewithJson.jpg (1280x640, 81K)

Does Schwarbie respectie Harpie?

you never know. Json may like the fat ones

Based BAJP. Stay mad, Mets.

Attached: 347E809F-575B-4286-AA13-B6B472F4ECBE-2183-000000A375AFF1D8.jpg (512x512, 32K)

monitoring this thread

Attached: 7F3347ED-5433-41D2-B349-40B8CE90A8B7-759-00000072EA29F792.jpg (640x342, 31K)

Our guardian angel, genny

we need someone..a man that can...crack a few skulls...do summa the dirty work...

C-checked...

Attached: 35C90D09-B114-4701-B0AC-9CA54A392C16-222-0000003BFF729CAA.png (646x595, 280K)

pretty sure Json likes low self esteem moms that wear chokers, not high cholesterol girls that choke on food

Attached: benfilledmybankbutJsongavemelength.jpg (905x1024, 190K)

I respect ya !

Honestly bro I'd black it

Who is winning the NL Central, BAJP?

t.Nats fan

Attached: 308D749E-7DEB-4679-A260-E90DDDF8D772-199-00000004942D8FDF.jpg (680x576, 103K)

>the cardinals took my team's first place, json took my wife and she wears a shirt with that nigga's face

Attached: youreallycantmakethisshitup.jpg (640x800, 109K)

OH NONON

why the fuck does she dress that way

THANK YOU!

Attached: IMG_6063.png (1334x750, 178K)

The inspector close another case

there's a line. it's really not funny, it's trauma that ended a good player's career and they have 3 kids together that will have to live with it as well

>Manage team w/ best AL Central record
>Great chance to put more distance between you & second place team
>They play against Gerrit Cole
>You play the fucking Marlins
>Starter has 6 IP, 1 ER on 80 pitches
>New reliever just acquired in trade arrived at ballpark an hour before game
>Has never met catchers or pitching coaches
>4-1 lead in 9th - save situation
>Put him in anyway
>Blows lead
>Then pitch your actual closer
>Lose in extras

Rage upon rage - that’s inexcusable

Attached: C89378D7-F932-433C-9CD5-182BD9563DE7.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

Remember user she’s still here. Somewhat in the mire, but still here.

Attached: 05D6BDC7-3F1C-408E-ABE6-7696C79241ED.jpg (827x1590, 405K)

>I'm supposed to commit to someone like this
Not even fucking once.
>h-have sex incel!!!
Bend the fuck over.

The decision probably came from the Front Office. It makes him a cuck, but a different perspective, at least.

guys. can you help me with understanding rules? i've read about strikes and stuff but still don't get a couple of things.
how many batters there are in one inning?

astros desu

here's part of what happened: the night before, Rogers had to come in to clean up a mess that another reliever, Poppen, had created, and Rogers had already pitched the night before as well.
Game 2 should have been a shutout, and Berrios was in the 7th with the game shut out and a 7 run lead under 90 pitches, but Baldelli pulled him to put in Poppen. Poppen pitched fine the 8th, but gave up 3 hits and a salami in the 9th, forcing a 7 run lead in a shutout to turn into a save situation.
So the bullpen was already pretty run down from ugly managing the night before, and using Dyson in the 9th would have looked like an appealing option at the time they did it: the bullpen was already pretty used up and even if Dyson performed slightly below his averages indicate, it should have been a clean inning. It was really just unlucky that Dyson performed so badly at the time and that putting him in was apparently the "best" option.
Personally, I don't even think it was the best option. While Dyson was, in theory, the most statistically "shut down" option, they still had Stashak who was able to pitch two scoreless innings in the 14-12 Yankees@Twins game. While he did give up the game ending home run, it wouldn't have been game ending had Dyson not put them in that situation, and Stashak had a short but decent record on his play. He was who should have been put in.

this is a man's life, not a game

Baseball season’s underway
Well you better get ready for the same old play
Hey, Chicago, what do you say
The Cubs are gonna lose today
They’re singing
No, Cubs, no
No, Cubs, no
No, Cubs, no
No, Cubs, no
They lack the power, they lack the speed
To be the best in the National League
Well this isn't the year and Cubs aren't real
So sell your tickets to Wrigley Field
We’re singing now
No, Cubs, no
No, Cubs, no
No, Cubs, no
No, Cubs, no
Baseball time is here again
You better turn off WGN
So get on your knees and suck off your man
Chicago Cubs got the gayest fans
You’re singing now
No, Cubs, no
No, Cubs, no
No, Cubs, no
No, Cubs, no

This video is crazy I had honestly no idea about anything regarding the performance of ballboys/ballgirls and feel like they deserve a documentary movie or something because some of this stuff actually mattered in the game and they even hurt themselves.

Like the mistakes of the kids, how much shame did they go through and how many lives have they saved by catching balls in the air? Its really interesting to consider.

please ignore the dorky intro to this video

youtube.com/watch?v=H2NbbrR_jDM

Attached: 1523411937957.png.jpg (4482x4322, 813K)

Basedball makes me happy

Attached: 6480D0CB-9895-4960-A84B-3E28C72917E4.jpg (600x605, 51K)

Winning 6 games against the Pirates and White Sox is like winning the World Series to the Mets.

Attached: polarpete.jpg (456x497, 24K)

Attached: mest.jpg (1600x900, 88K)

Poor woman. Can't imagine what she's been through. The boggy mire of black seed

This skank needs to have her children taken away from her.

extremely sexist opinion, only God can judge her

Believe women. Sit with them in the bog. Sit down next to the bulls.

I have a cousin who is a 6'2" Insta-Thot that was hell bent on getting KB to cheat on his wife when she ran into him at a Chicago Athletic Club social. I didn't truly appreciate Pakistani Honor Killings until I watched her embarrass herself while offending a good husband and future Hall of Famer live via snapchat.

You ever crank to your cousin?

Don't get shy now, you brought her up. Let's see some pics

>gausman day
Enjoy the win redsbros

post youre cousin's brapper
also her feet and her pusy

>my hot amazon paper chasing cousin
>g-g-guys let's drop it, okay?
Maybe we make YOU the hot cousin for today sissy!!!!

Oh for sure.
Check back later. Posting from work phone and though internet usage isn't very actively monitored downloads get automatically saved to a shared cloud.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqlFL6kh9NU&app=desktop

too many wankers and crankers in here today

Based...

astros desu desu desu

Based Houchad

Welp. It finally happened, I had to dump the Chicago White Sox. I was a fan since before the 2005 world championship, ordered every alternate jersey from MLB.com, watched the demolition of Comisky Stadium, subscribed to White Sox Magazine and highlighted my favorite players with a neon yellow-colored highlighter that we used to use back in school, I did everything to support this team. But, now, I’m just tired of it. I’m tired of staying up all night on Yea Forums trying to defend all of White Soxs’ blunders, the countless broken promises, the way the GM bent the knee to the Reinsdorf, and his obstinate refusal to do a working rebuild. I am tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new front office errors will help to keep this team in the basement of the NL East.

It finally hit me, this team has been exposed numerous times as weak and inept, so why am I staying up all night, every night trying to defend them? It is time for ALL of us to fess up, Kenny Williams tricked us, he made us all believe he would make the White Sox good again, well he’s NOT and I’m tired of pretending he is, I’ve spent nearly every night over the past seven months trying to defend him, and I’m exhausted, irritated and lacking so much rest.

IT’S OVER, I’m sick of it! The Cubs are currently nine games over .500 this year, and we may as well grab our Cubs jerseys and show off our Wrigley Pride here in 2019. Now I am going to rest easy and catch up on some very much-needed sleep, but not before putting my White Soxs hat into the trash can.

Finally, peace.

GET OUT OF MY SWAMP!!!!!

baseball

143rd for The Washington Baseball Eagles

Attached: screech_by_kubitschekf12014-d55vom0.jpg (806x992, 133K)

My bad dogg

kek doggie doos

Attached: doyertard.png (164x302, 104K)

For me, it's Asian women and the Dodgers

Attached: 1460694618875.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Should Anthony Recker play for the Doyers? Why or why not?

"my bad "

Attached: 1564111318040.jpg (281x310, 60K)

So when does baseball begin bros

Attached: tbh.png (4500x4332, 204K)

Ronnie owns ya
Ozzie pwns ya

Attached: 85ed50ad-1724-4174-931a-59904eb7a31f-USP_MLB__NLDS-Los_Angeles_Dodgers_at_Atlanta_Brave.jpg (1200x845, 108K)

Attached: Cubs qt.webm (334x512, 669K)

>cusb
cute but no

yahoo.com/sports/fan-who-hit-96-mph-at-rockies-speed-pitch-challenge-signs-contract-with-athletics-153917434.html
Billy Beane is at it again

Freddie frees ya

Ay my bad

>Broors

Based Bauer has the start tomorrow vs Hotlanta. Finally getting to see him pitch vs someone not the twins, tigers or royals ffs.

Attached: 20190728_163735.jpg (720x1280, 383K)

literally worse then when the whos signed that midget. theres loads of arms out there who can hit 96 in actual pitching in actual game. if this guy was worth any damn he would still be playing somewhere what a absolute aids ridden retard the billy beane is

where do i watch streams except mlb.tv?

reddit

wow. nice. thanks.

wasnt memeing vladomir
reddit.com/r/MLBStreams

he's not wrong, just google reddit mlb streams

>spoonfeed me
>not good enough!!!!

Attached: 34bkh7.jpg (577x433, 65K)

LOL fuckboy lucroy DFA'd while on the angels, how can you be that bad?

sick em aj

Post All-Star
61AB 5R 11H 0HR 4RBI 9BB 14SO .180/.296/.542

Name this first time all star

Whit Merrifield

Attached: 1562012781959.png (469x463, 268K)

>makes playoffs with no star player anyway

Yea Forumsstros

Attached: 0848C31C-CC7A-48A1-95D3-BB529FC5D274.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

so the a's signed a literal who? lol

Houston is gonna shit on the AL this year.

They made big moves. Front office there knows what they are doing.

Attached: 1538543236614.png (259x194, 62K)

What a waste of quads.

oh have some respect

Respect for what?

Houspie spotted!

I'm not Houspie I just understand when a team makes a good move.

Your prob some stupid Yaks nigger.

Houspie has been spotted! Falseflagging has intensified!

There you are...

Attached: Houspie sighted.jpg (433x650, 111K)

Attached: whereshouspie.png (1280x720, 2.16M)

Hougers 4 life!

alright...alright... He understands when teams make good moves... He's a smartypants... Perhaps we should find some fresh meat to pick on... This guy crosses his T's and dots his I's

You guys are so autistic.

Can't wait til my Yea Forumsstros win the WS this year.

Attached: 691BFC79-6E97-41F6-915F-3B1FC6DD3876.png (3375x4406, 1.06M)

Give me one reason why will Smith isn't the best catcher in baseball right now

Attached: Doyers rosey.png (360x690, 223K)

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 26K)

...SIGH...GAH...

holy fucking based!

WARNING: FALSEFLAGGING IN PROGRESS.

doggy hou kek

>going to plebdit ever
Let me rephrase this then. Kill yourselves. Better?

Ay my bad dogg

sorry sir

My apologies, sir. I most certainly was not aware.

That's on me that's my bad dogg

GACKT

that's my mistake

Ugh...

Attached: urg.jpg (942x729, 133K)

The ringmaster has retired to his tent and the clowns have taken over this circus!

Urg... blah

>greinke looking like an autist already for the press conference

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 4.25.41 PM.png (366x462, 262K)

We're sorry please have mercy

ay thats on us

Based.

I really do like him. Sad he does not play for the Dodgers.

Wish he was on my D's but glad he's still part of the broship.

omigod i don't know who to trust on here anymore :O

As a D's fan I'm upset but happy... a bittersweet moment to see him on my next favorite team

Love G'ke
Love my D's
Love my based 'Stros
Simple as

love my doggie hous

Someone get Inspector Godgers!!

>be hougers
>win

we need the inspector for this one

>cubs fan here!
Well hello there.

Please be aware there is false flagging going on in this thread right now.

>/mlb/

Attached: 1558026938483.png (264x289, 85K)

Cubs win!
Cubs win!!

Attached: Cubs Win!.webm (472x418, 817K)

>sewers

woohoo

Attached: supersonicwin.gif (360x310, 313K)

Cubs piss me off

>This general

Attached: 1563601383.902074_-_c83cc2d97060c27485ef41475ccd0232.jpg (512x512, 12K)

>The Genny

Attached: 18277.png (543x411, 317K)

No justice, no peace!
Stand against MLB league injustice against the Cubbies!
No more Umpire and Commissioner's Office collusion against the good guys of baseball!

Attached: My Boystown USA (suitable for printing and framing).jpg (2047x853, 502K)

This, but unironically.

anyone got a cool name for my nu-metal band?

Attached: hcgijil3bxd31[1].jpg (1024x558, 126K)

Gaytards

>[August 2] Seen as the odds-on favorite less than a month ago, Pete Alonso now looks up at Mike Soroka and Fernando Tatis Jr in NL ROY odds after a cold month of July that saw him hit just .177

>the absolute state of MUH DINGERS man

Wew mests fans, I tried telling you lmao

Attached: gettyimages-1142960852-1024x1024.jpg (1024x708, 240K)

Soi and the soitards (now featuring extra soi)

Hi. I'm still around. Floating like a decomposed body in the peat, but I'm still embarrassing my family and myself in the genny. Over these last 3 years I've watched so many of you step into the bog to rape my corpse. Next to me, on top of me, I feel you, filling my nooks and crannies with your nasty filthy cocks. You've said to me, let me put my dick in that for you.

Thank you for all of it. Thank you for not ignoring my irrelevant ass. Thank you for spitting on the flesh on the back of my rotting skull when you were done. Someday I'll float away..............................................................but not today. Today we lie together in the marsh like fucking toads fat on mosquitoes and flies taking breaks only to shit. Maybe we'll croak, and maybe we'll laugh about it, but not toad-day. Lol.

Today we IS, nigga. Today you scream, "Lol >cusb."

haha lol remember when robinson cano hit 3 home runs off of Chris Paddack lol haha

50sixx%

>They don't yet fear the trio of Nola, Vargas, and Smyly
SOON

Attached: 9337154.jpg (1200x793, 78K)

What are the Padres playoff odds again?

Probably higher than the Mets despite playing in a much harder division lmaooooooooooooooooo

actually sweetie..

fangraphs.com/standings/playoff-odds

Lmao remember when paddack directly called out shitlonso and he literally hasnt had a single hit off him yet top keke

>projected to win fractions of a game
completely invalidated mest lifelongs BTFOOOOOOOOOO

Reminder, Cubs won this trade
mlb.com/video/quintana-k-s-5-in-6-solid-frames

>1% odds to make the playoffs

top kek

Bauer is going to be exposed as a Comedy Central babby in the NL

mest kek

>mests fans talking about the playoffs while being under .500

Someone want to tell them or should I?

>Rags
>Yaks
>jints
>Cubes

Attached: 00.png (1055x574, 93K)

comedy central is harder to pitch in than 2-3 free outs league. how do you think poo darshit and hammels still exist

>looking forward to this most of all

Attached: 12312412431231241.jpg (940x672, 180K)

And the mets have the phillies, brewers, cardinals, cubs and nationals all log jammed in front of them. I'm absolutely laughing at you if you think you're making the wild card

>trying to force the meme that the Giants aren't the gnats

This is cringe.

Cubs will win the Central, and Mets are better than the Brewers. Only challenge will be getting past the Cardinals and Phillies (remember when we passed by the cardinals in 2016 after everyone said our season was over?). Don't need to pass the Nationals because they will get the first wild card

Listen BAJP. I like you. You're a cool cat, and you make autists seethe. But I'm gonna have to ask you to not criticize Cole Hamels. Anyone else on the cubes is free game, but leave him out of this.

Attached: Cole_Hamels.0.jpg (1200x800, 91K)

The elite defense of St Louis

Attached: Baez casts another spell on Wieters.webm (722x408, 1.98M)

>Cubs will win the Central

Much respect to ya!

>mets are better than the brewers

Explains why one has been over .500 the whole season and the other is just now creeping up to it after beating on shit teams. You're not getting past the phillies kek

kek lol ohhhh nooooooooo
>gaysconsin

Attached: 117831351.gif (159x360, 92K)

Saint Poois kek

gotta respect that

Why did he even throw the ball to second what the fuck

For me it’s the Colorado Rockies baseball club

Attached: 43F24B4D-2444-4754-998F-4CBD342A3B72.jpg (696x479, 40K)

it was your year!!

Attached: dancingongaysconsin.gif (500x280, 1.49M)

Hey ya gotta respect the cubs
I respect that

Will anything top the Pirates stellar Defense

Attached: Knapp 3base error.webm (640x360, 2.01M)

Attached: oh noo.png (597x261, 134K)

For me, it's an utter collapse from second place in the NL west

bos v nyy gamethread

Attached: dugoutwarrior.webm (405x720, 2.77M)

Attached: garbageday1.png (608x1436, 944K)

Attached: Untitled.png (608x308, 29K)

Luckily only the new guy can get a hit unless they're playing at piece of shit bulldozer bait wrigley field.

Attached: 123581029581290751.jpg (842x424, 48K)

A Challenger appears with the Brewers elite defense.

Attached: 1522975352636.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

The phillies are not that good lel. That starting pitching is a joke. If their offense was good then I would give them more of a chance.

The fairweather appears to remind everyone the Cubs lead the season series.

>playoff projections
someone show the past 15-20 years' worth of projections vs. reality and then try to tell me they're worth a shit

Where's the Phillies thread?

Who was it that had like 5 errors in an inning to choke away the ALDS a few years back? Rangers, right?

Attached: pushyourself.png (620x420, 381K)

hey man, I respect ya!

Alright, I'll say it... some boys are cute. Let's go Brewies

You're thinking of the A'ss.

Why would a man be thinking about the ass during a baseball discussion?

M8 I'm just trying to save your delusional ass from heartbreak here

Ask all Oaklanders that.

>mets just fed on the whos to try to catch up to philly
>but now the phillies get to feed on the whos too
>mest

James Shields lol

Attached: 1554751689404.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

>October 1st 2019
>Mets and Giants duke it out in the Wild Card game
>Pete Alonso blasts one into the SF Bay for the go ahead run in the top of the 9th
>weak and impotent giants lineup cannot pull back ahead
>Brodie is hailed as a hero in Queens
>Mets fans parade through the street
>Marcus Stroman trade is written about in NY papers as the greatest trade of all time
>Wilpons present Brodie with a crown of jewels

>October 10th
>Dodgers prepare for the ALCS after sweeping the Mets in 3 games

Attached: mug mets.png (420x415, 8K)

Yonder Alonso lol

Attached: E9C721B4-C7E0-454B-8E66-121A4F5E9A3C.png (1214x1390, 2.33M)

gackt

Jon Jay lol

>Implying they could beat playoff Bumgarner without also adding Another Entry
It's both or neither

Hell I respect ya

nativenewsonline.net/currents/rep-cheney-accuses-tribes-of-destroying-our-western-way-of-life-over-sacred-grizzly-protections
The Cubs are officially destroying the western way of life for fascists.

Attached: 1349808692385.gif (400x300, 558K)

Abroo the speedster

Did you hear that rocktober got cancelled on april this year?

Attached: rocktober is cancelled.png (831x714, 814K)

>pitching against the Tigers, Royals and White Sox is hard
literally ok retard

>I asked for my freedom they did not let me free and I did it because they lied to me they are not honest
twitter.com/alcidesescobar2/status/1157404778378530816

Nice job Who

This is /mlb/

Attached: 1455169604403.png (607x428, 45K)

This is why ESLs don't conduct interviews in English.

>retarded guy thinking the more batters see a pitcher the more likely they will be to hit their "stuff".

It literally happens in a single fucking game, look at guys BA's vs a pitcher 3rd time through the order. Now apply seeing the same pitcher twice in a week.

you've never played baseball, i question if you even watch anything but aaron judge hilights. you're trash, don't waste my time coonface. comeback when you apply yourself.

>Friday in August without all teams playing

Manfred?

not thinking*

Mets about to assblast /mlb/ after another win

That has nothing to do with what I said retard

Sick em AJ

BAJP is fat and stupid

Did you forget to take your meds today? What the fuck are you even saying

I'm busy in a game, fags. It doesn't matter if they're shitty teams. MLB-tier hitters will learn a pitcher regardless of how good he is.

There's a first time for anything. I've been a Houston resident all my life and every incarnation of this team before Crane was about trying to figure out how to make money on baseball in a football town. John McMullen was a carpetbagging asshole. Drayton McClane ran the team like he ran his grocery stores. Keep things in the black and don't do anything risky.

Crane is like "Fuck it, we're gonna see how long we can keep growing the team's support. He's the first Houston Astros owner to invest in baseball in Houston seriously and it's paying off.

If you can't make money in MLB in a the fourth largest city in the country you're doing it wrong.

Get em AJ

Good thing none of those are even league average

Imagine being the guy who was okay with putting McNeil in the Cano trade and still being employed by a professional baseball team.

this one's zoomed in a little, everybody's within 2.5 standard deviations of each other these days

Attached: 🐰.png (786x774, 36K)

rip

Attached: 🐬.png (661x551, 29K)

Did you guys miss how he got BTFO in the Cubs gamethread?
It's over

how do steals work into your equation?

>three red socks continue to climb this list as they continue to do nothing but lose

i use TB+BB+HBP+SB for "bases"

Belli's back, baby!

WSH ans ARI exactly the same. The play each other tonight. Is this how the world ends?

oh shit i didn't even notice. i have tickets to a comedy show tomorrow god damnit

>but now the phillies get to feed on the whos too

OH NO NO NO NO

>i have tickets to a comedy show tomorrow
kinda pointless when you can watch the comedy team known as the reds on a nightly basis.

damn. owned

>Doubting Vargace

For which team should Recker play and why?

>(You)

>Did you guys miss how he got BTFO in the Cubs gamethread?
Only some cubs retard would expect normal people to know what happens in their irrelevant shit threads
Yes, idiot, we all missed whatever you think happened in your stupid little thread

Wincinnati?
More like BAJPiscringeinnati
lmao got em

why is Gausman a starting pitcher still?

those are some ugly ass barves uniforms

throwbacks from the 70s what do ya expect kek

they could definitely use some different caps

At least we narrowed our wardrobe down

Attached: cut.jpg (992x560, 106K)

>whos
OH NONONO NONONONONONO

I think my worst nightmare with becoming a pro ball player would be having to do some corny insurance commercials

b-but that's where the real money is at

yeah fuck your no-hitter

Attached: How_to_Play_First_Base_Rogers_Hornsby.jpeg.jpg (220x356, 25K)

really hope we sign wood t.b.h.

Flownas brothers

probably give him the qualifying offer and he might take it.

>there can be no true despair without hope

Attached: 1562975974276.jpg (1200x675, 478K)

>barves

lol I thought Gausman got gud

why is Gausman a starter still?

>winker

lol winker, wtf was that

i want to lick the john deere commercial mom's sweaty asshole

Put your trip back on

#Chinito

Attached: f135718368.jpg (500x669, 35K)

>no Based Birds tonight
life is pain, friends

Attached: file.png (323x623, 208K)

>it's a joe ross start
I'm honestly terrified.
>also 9:40 game time.
West Coast baseball was a mistake desu.

Attached: nats dog afraid.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

That is a masterful shoop, my meth addicted friend.

West coast is best coast, dog fucker.

not even close

it's so good that i didn't even notice it was a shoop when i copypasted it. guess i gotta watch the doggie doos game later :/

Nats win!

GRRRRRRRRRRR. WOOF. WOOF GRRRRRRRRRRR.

They need a 5th starter and Foltynewicz is a permashook bitch and none of their prospects are ready

good post. you pointed out which coast is best and called out the nats poster for his bestiality fetish. nice.

*poops in your shoe*

Attached: nats dog 3.jpg (720x405, 77K)

white sox win!

excellent pup

>series starts on a saturday not friday

WTF

Huskies are beautiful dogs but they're very energetic and high maintenance. You better have a big ass fenced yard. Also, they try to kill anything smaller that they come across. Cats. Groundhogs. Skunks. I loved my husky, but he was a pain in the ass most of the time. Oh. And they shed. Everywhere.

Look at it this way, they can't lose if they don't play.

oh yeah, i grew up with one. she was a bitch in every sense of the word but fiercely protective of us

ding ding

only plebs care about winning and losing. I just want something to watch

alcohol is starting to kick in fellas......... starting to KIND OF looking forward to watching the doggie doos..........

astros desu

Attached: mets wtf.png (575x431, 71K)

>Ryu on the 10 day
welp gg Cy Young
least coast voters will somehow with a straight face say he missed too many starts

Seething spic

what year is this top ten from

Attached: ❔.png (634x551, 29K)

the astros are bullying us again marinerbros...

6 HR’s in the 5th inning. It’s ugly

Who poodres here?

kek philthy
hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/philadelphia-phillies-sue-keep-mascot-becoming-a-free-agent-1228956

Attached: 49493.jpg (1079x1084, 414K)

LINDSEY TWEETS
YANKEES WIN
RED SOX LOSE FOURTH IN A ROW
LETS GO BOMBERS :^)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 9.59.38 PM.png (595x270, 42K)

Attached: kek.jpg (1280x720, 286K)

thats why they win in the 9th - it was 0-0 before that. forgot to mention.

>Lillies

sox are gonna strand yet another runner

Dodgers vs Padres

Nicasio is a meme tho

the sox dumpster fire offense is a bigger meme

>whos

And then Alvarez gives up a homer.

interesting...indeed....

Philies should just start consulting with the Japs to create a mascot in line with something the NPB has. Phantic is just another mascot in that part of the world instead of king here.

...SIGH...GACKT...

Welp. It finally happened, I had to dump the New York Mets. I was a fan since before the 1986 world championship, ordered every alternate jersey from MLB.com, watched the demolition of Shea Stadium, subscribed to Mets Magazine and highlighted my favorite players with the classic neon yellow highlighter we used back in school, I did everything to support this team. But, now, I’m just tired of it. I’m tired of staying up all night on Yea Forums trying to defend all of the Mets’ blunders, the countless broken promises, the way the GM bent the knee to the Wilpons, and his obstinate refusal to do a much-needed rebuild. I am tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new front office errors will help to keep this team in the basement of the NL East.

It finally hit me, this team has been exposed numerous times as weak and inept, so why am I staying up all night, every night trying to defend them? It is time for ALL of us to fess up, Brodie Van Wagenen tricked us, he made us all believe he would make the Mets good again, well he’s NOT and I’m tired of pretending he is, I’ve spent nearly every night over the past seven months trying to defend him, and I’m exhausted, irritated and lacking so much rest.

IT’S OVER, I’m sick of it! The Yankees are currently twenty-nine games over .500 this year, and we may as well grab our Yankees jerseys and show off our Pinstripe Pride here in 2019. Now I am going to rest easy and catch up on some very much-needed sleep, but not before putting my Mets hat into the trash can.

Finally, peace.

Attached: Mets.png (450x450, 150K)

what the fuck was that

>whos

r e s d

>barfs

Attached: barves.jpg (680x548, 40K)

>barves

Attached: Cyyoung.jpg (941x492, 39K)

...urgle...

>PHILTHIES

AAA bats save the day, because major leaguers can't.

F

Attached: F.png (1054x594, 1.29M)

NO
NO
IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: unstoppable.png (500x500, 46K)

Tune in to the Phillies game if you want to see a patented Harper walk off bomb.

Game's not over yet faggot.

No fucking shit. Why so insecure.

>330 million
with that bullpen it is

I just tuned in. I didn't know the clutch bros were on deck

This is an easy win now. We are too clutch

WHO SUX LOL

c'mon bro this has to be the least clutch team of all time

Phillies are clutch alright.... at LOSING!

hehe, got him!

That's not the White Sox.

this White Sox pitcher looks like he balks

>Gackt
youtube.com/watch?v=ENd90FLmHMQ

Sick em AJ

I've never been so disappointed in my life.

Free Baseball

>Baseball
Words have lost all meaning

this fucker is unapologetically savage

stros desu

NO
NO
NO

WE HAD THEM. WE FUCKING HAD THEM

is this the power of barves twitter

Attached: 🎺.png (600x742, 13K)

mother of kekkies

>we x 2

where were you when jake marisnik ended this man?

Attached: 10000147.png (952x594, 348K)

Crankies

anyone have a screenshot of that philly ballgirl?

John Mallee needs to be fired after this game. I will not tolerate this shit show anymore

Attached: 10000150.png (633x354, 381K)

The Phillies went to extras? Oh man, they must be playing a TERRIBLE team.

based

sam dyson lol

Kek

Gackt was only good in Malice Mizer though.

you chose to be a phillies fan so you are most certainly gonna put up with that shit show for a long time

astros win.....again

>get literally BTFO by an astro
>get your spot taken by a former astro
Poor guy

will Manfred just give the trophy to the astros early and refund everyone's tickets for the rest of the year?

>be from out of America
>can freely pick literally any team to be a fan of without hometown bias
>pick the fucking phillies

fucken of course the weekend trip i couldn't get anybody to go on would end up with a bauer/keuchel saturday

sick em aj

Racist and fascist status: BTFO
twitter.com/JonMeoli/status/1157106402432868353

300m lmao

Lifetime ban plz

stop being a sissy queer and maybe one day you'll have heterosexual sex

Where's my walk off boom?
Also when are going to see some starting pitchers pinch hit for the Who?

remember odubel herrera lol

Projection.

Baltimore is negro county. Let that be a lesson

so this is the power of the phildelphia phillies of pennsylvania

imagine still unironically supporting Trump

What the fuck is wrong with this guy

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-08-02_at_10.05.42_PM.png (1006x1552, 2.09M)

he had to watch chink pitching

>politics at a baseball game

cringe

He has a case of the 'tism. Please understand.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 73K)

>Seby Zavala is up
>.111 avg
>He must be a pticher.
>Look him up
>He's a catcher
What the fuck

>fulmer
just end this already philthy

>employing ryan goins

>Calcaterra writes that Dodgers manager Don Mattingly called a team meeting in 2013, and Greinke did something he never does: He stood up and addressed the team.
>“Some of you guys have been doing the No. 2 and not washing your hands,” Greinke said, per Calcaterra. “It’s not good. I noticed it even happening earlier today. So if you guys could just be better about it, that would be great.”

>Jimenez
No refunds

Attached: 9wzCHbXijrzgxTXnY1TwNnl5LXahIoExBZCPFiDq5La4tH9B_Gm6yWVHKSuoUfx96pOgGbnlYI1BFgz2u3fyoXw=w232-h131.gi (232x131, 784K)

How are the whos this bad?

>thinking you can support traditional white american values at a televised event
YIKES they should have thought that one through

>thinking you can support traditional Russian values at a televised event

how can't the phillies beat them

into your dads ass. yes.

Lmao

why his dads?

Kenny sent the franchise back to the stone age in 2012.

Also trading one of the best rookies in baseball away for james fucking shields lmao

They're playing the Phillies.

They will.

why is it taking so long?

>12 innings
>still can't beat the whos

Not if they can’t even hit against emergency pitchers they won’t. Who’s score in the 13th.

>Show support for the current sitting president of the United States
>Get kicked out of a baseball game
This country is commie trash now

Shouldn't you be out breeding with your sister right about now?

They'll win in the 14 queerface

I would but your dad's anus canal is swollen from last night's fuck session. He's a pussy

should i play video roulette or blackjack tonite

They did it in baltipoor, what do you expect?

>13 innings
>of this

you should kys attention whore

Based.

lmao

well obviously but before that

Somewhere someone is up late with insomnia. He's a very casual football fan, but other than that sticks mostly to shows and movies. He's never given baseball much of a chance.
He flips on this game. 14 innings? I didn't know games went that long. Oh, I've heard of the Phillies. What's this other team?
He watches for five minutes and shoots himself in the fucking mouth.

Kapler is about to take elflin out. Yeah think who’s gonna win via Suarez

wrong dickface

>faveLA

Attached: faveLA.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

Lol

vote democratic for the culture

Attached: lillies_risp.png (350x429, 225K)

Ohnonono philthies

>Show support for the occupant of the White House that trashed your city
LOL, get fucked

Please no memes during this tragedy
This is a solemn time for baseball

Phillthie kek phillthie kek

>in a playoff race
>use a position player pitcher in a tied game
Is this the most retarded team in baseball?

>defending the third world hellhole known as Baltimore in any circumstance

Phillies, what in the ever loving fuck are you doing.

>Defending a racist

In play, out(s)

Attached: 1456612006984.png (936x758, 846K)

This is the same team that paid $300+ million for Harper after all.

>abreu scrambling to get going

Attached: 1478992809681.jpg (720x960, 44K)

>Who announcers begging people to stay up and watch them.
>Going so far to reading tweets of people who are mockign them.
I'm glad that faggot Stone left the Cubs, Jim Deshaies wouldn't stoop to that.

keep talking shit asswipe

What a fucking shitshow

AHAHA TWO OUTS
YOU CAN'T MAKE IT UP
OOOOAHHHHHH AHAHAH GACKT WHEEZE URGGGGHHH

>pitcher throws out the runner at home plate

I take that back. This is 4D chess shit right here.

>actually running home on that
The whos everyone

>triphomosexuals
>smart

nice damage control douche

ahaha what int the FUCK chicago

Attached: mack daddy of memes.jpg (849x1091, 512K)

>White Sux
LMAO

this fucking game

Is this where the phils sox thread is at? Holy fuggggg

you stupid fuck

Just laugh at the White Sox general as usual.

In coming walk off bomb and new thread

Incoming inning number 15! Give it up for incoming inning number 15!

Attached: 37329C6D-BD41-4531-BB5A-9EB2542BBA77.jpg (1252x1252, 132K)

>playing slots or video anything
donate to charity, not casinos