Post your favorite AEW themes

post your favorite AEW themes
for me, it's Jimmy Havoc
youtube.com/watch?v=omTU9rvxlPc

Attached: jimmy the legend havoc.jpg (820x1300, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWj58lyWuf4
youtu.be/8FElUJgMcaw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q29HdeRBDL4
youtu.be/RY3l3cIO-tI
vocaroo.com/mYW1Ch9DU5J
files.catbox.moe/b20p28.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=HrUZb2RbJ2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KOLiZ6qAWPk
youtube.com/watch?v=vJwKKKd2ZYE
youtube.com/watch?v=rwrW7bNUmpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OYhXJaEbw7c
youtube.com/watch?v=i8YFwny-N1o
youtube.com/watch?v=lmKW3yLbOUw
youtube.com/watch?v=3x8qbrdo2DM
youtube.com/watch?v=yOp_79UXPj4
youtube.com/watch?v=6SSpBh4TbCk
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv-DJ-XZDQg
youtube.com/watch?v=6ycXuQjwag4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based hardcore legend

Hey, Jimmy

Attached: jimmy.jpg (720x552, 43K)

LUCHA BROS MEXIKEEN CIERO MIEDO SPAM IN THE RING youtube.com/watch?v=zWj58lyWuf4

Attached: CE8A5811-599199667-1549334623539.jpg (1440x728, 191K)

I like Hikaru Shida's Naruto rip off but there's no good version on youtube.

Wtf is rabbi shekelberg doing in those comments?

youtu.be/8FElUJgMcaw

Attached: PAC.jpg (980x551, 65K)

I honestly really like Kenny's now that they cut the song a bit so it doesn't play that long intro

Form me it PAC's theme, i want to eat roids work out for 8 hours and scream at attractive people when i listen to it

His whole entrance is better now that they cut the sad walking around Japan shit and slow buildup.

Darby Allin, easy. Two seconds in and the whole building is on its feet. Nyla's is also pretty good, Kenny and Shawn Spears are listeanable, PAC's is good, TH2 have a pretty catchy tune, and there's also JUDAS IN MY MIND

youtube.com/watch?v=Q29HdeRBDL4

Attached: darby-allin-1280x720.png (1280x720, 539K)

If Jimmy got hair plugs and got into shape so he didn't have to wrestle in a shirt he would be dimes.
I don't understand why AEW pay shitters for bad music when they could just license good music and make use of cross promotion with popular music acts. The only bands they actually lisence are shit like fucking downstait. Darby is the only exception.

Khan should've just bit the bullet and got a deal to use Mox's NJPW theme and the Death Rider name.

Cody's theme was OK till that WOAT live performance and now he should change it.

>those comments
>"he's a bad ass"
Legit one of the least intimidating people I've ever seen

and nobody has ever heard of that band so they probably only paid them like $500
AFI would be a bit more expensive for a theme like Jimmy's

'ate trannies
'ate spooky skull man
'ate pedo weebs
'ate flippy shitters
'ate wwe rejects
LOVE the hardcore legend
simple as

that flute makes me wanna jam a pencil into my eyesocket, but the rest of the song is pretty good

darby and cody

youtu.be/RY3l3cIO-tI
It's really grown on me

vocaroo.com/mYW1Ch9DU5J

files.catbox.moe/b20p28.mp4

this is so bad its good ala rvds tna theme
based lil nigga chads
youtube.com/watch?v=HrUZb2RbJ2Q

for me, it's Kenny Olivier
youtube.com/watch?v=KOLiZ6qAWPk

It took me a little while to get used to it, but it's a pretty good track for what is.

based

I think Moxley paid for his own music desu.
It's fine anyway, it just doesn't have the punch that a main event entrance needs. His njpw stuff came after he had already worked AEW.
>Cody's theme was OK
Have you ever paid attention to the lyrics? It's fucking shit. The only thing it has going for it is the structure of the song itself, which is generic. I'll never not laugh at Cody for getting some shit band who are only known for making Zack Ryder and Dolph Ziggler's shit music and paying them to make something. Just ask a good band with a following.
I can't imagine AFI would charge much. FIP and ROH licensed AFI tracks for CM Punk back when AFI were actually popular.
You also have so many options of acts with massive followings but no real notoriety like JPEGMAFIA, Death Grips, Wavves, Oh Sees, 100 Gecs, Kero Kero Bonito, Protest the Hero, PassCode, Daughters, you can name bands for days that would probably be cheaper than paying some schmuck to make a bad song and then paying royalties on top of it. Like, imagine if Private Party had a based Denzel Curry track instead of that shit they come out to (while they bribe some boomer to let them into the arena because they aren't even allowed into their own private party that apparently everyone is invited to so it's not even private). The state of AEW music.
PAC, Janela, Riho, Yuka, Britt and Darby all have good tracks, though, and Omega's and Hangman's have grown on me.

It's good but his NJPW theme so much better

imagine if Tony Khan paid Bobby Schmurda to make his live debut out of prison to intro Private Party
imagine the ratings
youtube.com/watch?v=vJwKKKd2ZYE

Attached: ballin.gif (435x250, 3.72M)

Hangman's theme is the best. Whenever you hear it you'll know you're in for a ride

this is shit

>
youtube.com/watch?v=rwrW7bNUmpQ

hardest track of the decade man what the fuck are you talking about

you're probably racist
check this out tho
youtube.com/watch?v=OYhXJaEbw7c
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=i8YFwny-N1o
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=lmKW3yLbOUw
if you don't like these you are white supremacist. All these ppl are dead tho

The Bobby Shmurda one was pretty good though

ding-dong diddly free bobby

FREE THE HOMIE

there are a few videos of him at a Drake show, crowd goes nuts for him
wherever his first show is after he gets out is gonna go fucking crazy for Hot Nigga tho

i don't like rap music, im not racist i don't like when white people in my country rap either

All these years and people still talk about Bobby. When he comes out, it's gonna be a party

I'm extremely racist but I like gangsta rap
wtf is my problem did I get worked? this shit is BASED for example
>Tommy Wright III - Shoot To Kill
youtube.com/watch?v=3x8qbrdo2DM
>Three 6 Mafia -Body Parts
youtube.com/watch?v=yOp_79UXPj4
>SHEA DAVIS
*LAWS THESE DAYS DON'T MAKE NO SENSE*
*HOW THE FUCK CRIME DON'T PAY WHEN IT PAYS MY RENT?*
youtube.com/watch?v=6SSpBh4TbCk
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv-DJ-XZDQg
>Gucci Mane - Truth
youtube.com/watch?v=6ycXuQjwag4

Attached: 1579509965271.jpg (590x611, 29K)

Attached: 1w7nfc.jpg (700x781, 197K)