Why ya cryan CAWdy?

why ya cryan CAWdy?

Attached: midCAWdy.jpg (490x480, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ByOPcgTnn5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm sorry pop

He knows hes gonna be stuck with the dancing gimick when Tony gets tired of playing with them and Vince buys AEW

GOD FORBID SOMEBODY TRIES SOMETHING NEW

WOOOAHH
TAT'S ONLY SMOKE AND MIRRORS

How long until Brandi leaves him?

he regrets turning on Vince and WWE.

kek

>I had a huge lapse in judgement

thingken of muh dead dad.

He realized his mom is still alive to beat his ass for getting a stupid tattoo

What a weird family. From his daddeh to his brother to him they're all fucked in the head somehow. No wonder Vince sees them as a joke

>I made a terrible mistake

>has a clean cut CEO gimmick
>makes himself look like the kind of white trash meth head that you would find wandering around a midwest Wal-Mart parking lot at 3 am

He got worked by the CAWdy meme and got a giant WWE 2K style tattoo.

Why why why why why of all places on his fucking neck?

What a disgusting, ugly, tacky fucking piece of shit tattoo this is. I'm actually horrified and embarassed for this man.

How will he not regret this shit. Fuck he probably already does. I had to stare at this fucking blob hovering around his face that entire match. He looks like a fucking idiot. He's ruined himself. On his arm, ok. On his leg or back/shoulder. Fine. Fuck, I'll take a chest one like Lesnar and Steiner. But this is just the worst fucking thing next to straight up Mike tysoning yourself.

What a moron. What an idiot. Fuck Cody Rhodes.

why didn't he just get it on his shoulder?

CTE

>Decepticon Tattoo
Is he turning heel?

Cody had the world in his hands... and then he does something like this.
KWAB

youtube.com/watch?v=ByOPcgTnn5A
Post yfw you saw Brandi at 4:08 flirting with the interviewer and pretty much says at 4:32 that she's going to cheat on Cawd

You can tell Dustin is disgusted about the tat as well.

Brandi wants to abandon ship before she gets BENOIT'D.

dustins face LMAO

Attached: 1583057528444.png (256x260, 110K)

I hope he doesn't get a mental breakdown over this and spill it over the promotion and get an inferior complex like HHH

Somebody needs to make a Virgin Cody vs Chad HHH meme.

KWACAW

>Dustin smirking when the tattoo is brought up

Attached: 1515711586298.jpg (720x438, 30K)

Go off king!!!

And it's even funnier when you remember that this is the guy who wanted to get big tiddy implants for his gimmick. CAWdy's tattoo is so bad that it makes a dude getting breast implants look resonable.

KWACAW

That would have been wild as hell and fit is sex freak character. Plus it's just a surgery away from being undone. This shit tattoo is FOREVER. It's never coming off, even with lasers.

There is one way to cover it up (pic related).

Attached: Stardust.jpg (1864x1610, 421K)

because he's an attention whore if you couldnt already tell by his entrances

he should of got it the size of a silver dollar. This thing is goofy as fuck.

Because he has no goddamn common sense or taste.

It's tacky no matter what size.

its a statement tattoo. america is under attack. cody put the stars and stripes on his neck so that people dont forget what country theyre in.

nice headcannon

Why would anyone attack israel's bitch?

what a fucking idiot

The picture that makes Cawd seethe

based

vince always wins

>QT Marshall is going to stay over tomorrow
What did she mean by that??

Dustin is like "I told that little nigga it was a bad idea."

she said she'll do something CAWdy doesnt like so I doubt her and QT are gonna fuck.

God I hope some of you guys come out to DYNAMITE with a "WHY YA CRYAN" sign during Cody segment

I'm liking a lot of AEW so far but, holy shit, this is a horrendous decision. Your top babyface getting one a fucking neck tattoo is mind blowing. You've got to imagine Khan is pissed.

I hate the guy and I even feel for him just a bit, this might be one of the dumbest things a top guy ever did to himself. how did he even choose to do it there? the guy had one other tat, the gay muh daddeh shit on his chest, which is completely fine, do it on your shoulder your chest just like you said, I still cant believe he did that shit.

khan must be livid yeah, imagine choosing this guy not to be your face on TV but also your head "booker/promoter" whatever he is and he does that, absolute retard.

>imagine choosing this guy not to be your face on TV but also your head "booker/promoter"
This is a meme. CAWdy's role is only as a spokeperson. Khan makes up the stories with some little input from the executives. Which is even more stupid as CAWdy is meant to represent and promote the brand and now he looks like he just got out of jail.

that's why I used the "".

Mega kek
Well played lad

all aew chads have one. you get a discount on tickets & free ppvs with this tattoo.

>That segment on Road To where he damage controls
>Not his usual confident self, looks away from the camera, mumbles
Fucking Cody

>Vince buys AEW
You mean Kidani.

Why are E-drones so bad at spelling?

Laffin at this egotistical jobber

>Kidani buys AEW
You mean Billy Corgan.

Chodey Chodes

>Dustin with that smile you put on when you know your little brother did domething retarded, & he thinks it looks cool

Attached: 1582493785266.png (600x580, 300K)

you're dreaming about Brandi here kid. the real story is Dustins facials throughout the tattoo conversation which are hilarious

Should've just tattoo it over his face at that point

I don't know if its genius or not, but it seems the talking point of AEW at the moment is not champions or angles but Cody's fucking atrocious tattoo.

You know you've hit an unprecedented level of JUST when Dustin "PLEASE TAKE ME BACK TERRI" "Hey Vince what if I get breast implants" Rhodes thinks you're making a stupid decision

The same face I made when my little brother got a harry potter tattoo

...but, he’s not crying in the picture?

thinkgen of 3 stars

Attached: stardust.png (289x235, 74K)

>Cody had the world in his hands... >820k viewers
Trannies were never good at math.

God americans are so dumb who in their right mind would get this horrible tattoo

Attached: dutch.jpg (800x800, 42K)