I still dont see the appeal of this promotion

I still dont see the appeal of this promotion

Attached: Polish_20200106_104307389.jpg (374x374, 165K)

I don't see the appeal of your thread. Dilate and delete.

>I don't see the appeal of your thread. Dilate and delete

Attached: Polish_20200105_092827989.jpg (494x522, 225K)

watch goku vs naruto at the toonami arena and then watch the showbuckle video and you'll understand

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE SEEING GENERIC JAP VS GENERIC JAP IN A 60 MINUTE LONG CHOPPA AND FLIPPY KINO?!?!
>E-DRONES DON'T UNDERSTAND REAL WRESTLING

Attached: 1577321726516.png (596x1008, 85K)

This but unironically

this but headcanoningly

Why can’t Toonami have its own channel?

>OH MY GOD? DID YOU NOT SEE THAT CALLBACKERINO! WHEN HE DID THE DIVE THAT BROKE HIS NECK IN 1997? IT WAS A YEAR BEFORE I WAS BORN BUT I TOTALLY GET IT BECAUSE THE VIDEO ESSAY TOLD ME ABOUT IT!

Why do E-Drones see other people enjoying some good ass rasslin as a personal attack?

Inhale

why do trannies and jamals get worked into a tizzy whenever someone says anything bad about their yummies?

Nice headcanon

this. as an ajpw chad since march 2020 i don't see how anyone can watch this shit

You do you, king, there's a lot of wrestling out there

B-B-B-B-but muh anime entrance and callbacks from a 10 years ago filler tag team match

Attached: 1581789774113.jpg (516x424, 32K)

IT'S SO GOOD BRO YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS GUY MELTZER HE TELLS YOU WHY IS SO GOOD IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEN YOU AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO GET IT

It hasn't been good in like 10 years. The G1 can be fun and the BOSJ as well and the last 4 or so matches of WK every year, but they are effectively the same matches every year. Otherwise it's garbage.

I CHOPPA YOU

They're insecure

Holy based

Based

GET THE INHALER

Attached: no.jpg (511x636, 18K)

I INHALE U
U INHALE ME

STOP MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE WITH MEDICAL CONDITIONS!

Attached: carl.jpg (256x256, 48K)

It';s just a bunch of coronavirus infected gooks going "i choppa u, u choppa me" back and forth

>It';s just a bunch of coronavirus infected gooks going "i choppa u, u choppa me" back and forth

Attached: EBKE5EcXYAEqt0G.png (496x628, 270K)

What companies does Yea Forums even like?

You will never get a consensus opinion on this board. Everyone is an incel except me.

/smack/