Ja Rule Vs Eminem

Book this match!!

Attached: 5b8d37d5ae94b_ja_rule_responds_to_eminem_dissing_him_on_kamikaze.jpg (1200x630, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJrQwvEVtMw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dznpg5WZlg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is eminem the black guy?

Em and 50 went over.

Ja Rule has been on the indies ever since.

based fifty buried that simp, he doesnt deserve to have a rematch with em.

book this feud.

Attached: you think you're special.jpg (783x391, 36K)

stopped listening to this crap at 2000. Is this whiteboi the GOAT yet or is dying young after 2 good albums still over?

hes not GOAT, hes still alive.

Didn't lil nigga bury that bulbasaur already years ago?

I don't even know who either of them are.

Ja Rule? More like Ja Suck

>I don't even know who either of them are.
yikes

Zoomer pls die

>WHERE IS JA? CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GET A HOLD OF THIS NIGGA SO WE CAN MAKE SENSE OF ALL THIS

both lose cause they are old boomers

Theyre both black, face blind retard

Will he ever get a mainstream feud or will his legacy remain just BTFOing NY nobodies

Attached: 9b12aaba.jpg (648x324, 25K)

No, because no one starts beef anymore and DEFINITELY no one wants to start beef with El-P and by extension Killer Mike.

His Sole diss has to be the most brutal diss track I've ever heard. Literally ended his career. The last verse is fucking insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJrQwvEVtMw

literally who.

what about my nigga here? guy had the best match of all damn time and no one cares about him outside the indies.

Attached: images (2).jpg (535x573, 28K)

>Calls El-P who
>Posts RA the rugged man
He's the Bret hart of underground hip hop

post some El-P essential kino. I want to hear something new, tired of waiting for pic related to drop something new.

Attached: Ab-Soul_-_These_Days_Tour_2014_(cropped).jpg (1200x1623, 232K)

My name's Eminem and I just picked up a pen that I will use to abuse Ja Rule no other tool can pool his blood better I'ma put on a death sweater and steel toe capped shoes and make this fool lose with a mule kick and do a piledriver with his bloody corpse and horse around with my pal Dr. Dre and have this gay guy contemplating suicide while I got fries on my plate and get a play date with his wife and make that bitch kneel before I turn heel and deal damage with an RKO to the top of the dome while I go the tokyo dome and do a lariato to some gook bitch and hitch a ride to maddison square garden where I'll make a guard aware that I'm mad son and I then put the crippler crossface on tony khan's dog while he squeeze's his hog while I mog every 5 foot eight lame create a wrestler looking flippy manlet jobber who let men have consensual sex with their partner I'll part the crowd and get them loud when I cuck the young bucks

>nigger music
No thanks

Fantastic Damage for post 9/11 dystopia
I'll sleep when you're dead for Phillip K Dick fever dream
Cancer 4 Cure if you want to feel like the protag of your sad sci fi life
Haven't listened to his stuff before fantastic damage but the dude has has been batting 1.000 for the last 20 years so I'm sure it's good

>le murder every feature he's on but never releases anything man

youtube.com/watch?v=Dznpg5WZlg8

The entire album is on youtube, that and Fantastic Damage are essential underground hip hop. He used to sell over a hundred thousand on the underground with fuck all promotion.

"Fashion MCs drop now they part of my fall collection"

sage. try not to post retarded threads like this anymore

>Yea Forums can have better underground hip hop discussion then Yea Forums
Why can't the whole site be Yea Forums bros?

faggots on Yea Forums are too pretentious to like good music so they swear that obscure trap shit is the pinnacle of the genre

>le murder every feature but all your solo shit is subpar man
WIN WIN WIN *falls asleep*

Attached: jay_rock_0b72133a-4e87-4ea1-8d0e-b8c539873987_1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 125K)

>Ja, Rule
was meinte er damit?

or alternatively

Attached: chino.jpg (620x354, 52K)

5'7 vs 6'4. Gee I wonder who would win

>6'4
hi aubrey

Well goddamn. I guess 6'4 was his shoot height.

book his debut

Attached: kanye-west-2015-a-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 52K)

President gimmick after he wins in 2024 with a trump backed campaign.

religious type heel manager, also have him produce the heels theme.

Em vs Ja in a Detroit street fight