Dilate

>dilate

Attached: EBKE5EcXYAEqt0G.png (496x628, 270K)

Dilate.

I know tranny hating offends you but you really don't need to post a picture of your disgusted reaction to it every time.

>>dilate

Attached: srgrafo.png (496x583, 217K)

why ya cryin tranny

>I know tranny hating offends you but you really don't need to post a picture of your disgusted reaction to it every time.

Attached: EBKE5EcXYAEqt0G~2.png (496x628, 384K)

>why ya cryin tranny

Attached: EBKE5EcXYAEqt0G~3.png (496x628, 408K)

this dood funny

Nice selfie SrGrafo but you forgot your trip

>

Attached: srgrafo.png (496x583, 218K)

>Nice selfie SrGrafo but you forgot your trip

Attached: 5421210002557.png (298x401, 203K)

>Nice selfie SrGrafo but you forgot your trip

Attached: EBKE5EcXYAEqt0G~5.png (496x628, 378K)

I love this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe it

>>Nice selfie SrGrafo but you forgot your trip

Attached: srgrafo.png (496x628, 236K)

Posting that image or any wojak image in a thread where you quote someone = you are working someone
Making a thread with that image or any wojak image with a quote that triggered you = you got worked by someone

nice headcanon

Why does he look better now?
Is killing spics the secret to Chadom?

Attached: ACA8FE85-DAF5-4E3F-83FB-7C82758E96FB.jpg (1240x818, 129K)

>Posting that image or any wojak image in a thread where you quote someone = you are working someone
>Making a thread with that image or any wojak image with a quote that triggered you = you got worked by someone

Attached: EBKE5EcXYAEqt0G~6.png (496x628, 175K)

What does this have to do with wrestling?

>Why does he look better now?
>Is killing spics the secret to Chadom?

Attached: 1582391511622.jpg (1639x1323, 478K)

Lol, I fear when someone is going to still my pics and put me in one of those collages

Love the lone chink there

No, he finally had sex while in prison

SOS
THIS TRANNY SEETHING
SOS
THIS TRANNY CRYING

Fucking fantastic thread. 10/10. Put me in the screencaps pls

He got the Kevin Nash experience

>jews are white

>>jews are white

Attached: 1486001079711.jpg (512x599, 40K)

>>jews are white

Attached: 1535317512450.jpg (1334x1989, 476K)

This shoot put me in a laughing fit.
Is this actually the state of /pol/ now?

Attached: 1542199539448.jpg (262x263, 9K)

>Takes pictures of your typical nerd
>Rebrand them as "incels"
Such a weird movement to make geeks out to be done sort of violent psychopaths. Who is threatened by white nerd males to cause this movement and why?

I know America is a big multicultural hellhole melting pot but in what fucking universe is that mutt parkland shooter considered "white"?

>please rephrase that without the slurs

Attached: ba9fde38.jpg (804x664, 57K)

This is his biological mother, an angloid named Brenda Woodard. Its almost like whites dont have one phenotype or something

Forgot pic

Attached: 454554.jpg (474x284, 20K)

So the whole 'culture war' thing is basically a reaction from both sides of the political divide to America being a decadent empire on the verge of collapse, right?

Attached: chris_hedges.jpg (328x500, 20K)

The El Paso and Garlic festival shooters both shared this look so its become a stereotype of white incel mass shooters

Its literally just uppity white trash mutts with identity issues longing for a white america that never existed. 75% of the country has no issue coexisting with each other and doesnt give a fuck about politics

Father? El taco del gringo is his name

>75% of the country has no issue coexisting with each other and doesnt give a fuck about politics
75% of the country are retarded and can't even afford shit they had a decade ago

>doesnt give a fuck about politics

A population of apolitical people is a sign of a dying civilization. It either means the mass of people have given up on democracy and trust in the system is low, or they've become so distracted by bread & circuses that they're allowing the political process to become corrupted.

Why would a Jew tell you to dilate?

>that actual monkey on the left
>white
LOL

>75% of the country are retarded and can't even afford shit they had a decade ago

Attached: 1088756565687789798.png (390x418, 90K)

>Literally birdshit white
>Not white because he has a dygenic face
You fit this to a tee trying to mental gymnastics cope your way out of the perpetrator being a white dude

Attached: 878787787897.jpg (1200x800, 64K)

i had the biggest midfuck when this guy called him self "a white guy" in one of his videos. America is a looneyland

Attached: mutt.jpg (300x337, 15K)

>what is a pale spic
Nope, I’m going over clean here. No copery involved

White doesnt exist, its a social construct, a cult of phenotype. If these people calling themselves white are accepted as white in their given community theyre white. There is no white race, youre either Caucasian or your not

Aren’t some of these people hispanic or mixed (mutt)?

i agree if you have the same thoughts on "blackness"

Lol, tell that to the progressive mutt fags at Twitter that get angry when people "assume they are white" or "black/asian/latino people come in all shaded'

i run this board

>jews can be white
>spics can be white
what's next? blacks can be white? I'm starting to believe not even you idiots know what exactly makes a white person, white

What race are Jews and spics then? You're either negroid, mongoloid or caucasoid and everything else is just an ethnic group within those races

Based 1800's anthropology knowledge

Based Nordicist retard, I also get all of my biological studies and knowledge off /pol/

Idk who that is

Bump