Can you idiots who know nothing about tattoos please stop saying "It would look fine if it was anywhere else on his...

Can you idiots who know nothing about tattoos please stop saying "It would look fine if it was anywhere else on his body"
It is objectively an awful tattoo from a technical standpoint

Attached: ER_jL-dXYAA0C1z.jpg (433x319, 49K)

It looks like two asscheeks, as another user said.

i still dont get what you want us to see here OP

The stars that are shaped like Sanic

look at how uneven and awful the stars are. They aren't remotely uniform

If the tat was done on the arm, it would probably look a lot better on the logo lines and stars.

Looks good to me

Attached: sanic.png (636x555, 39K)

based

I wonder after seeing absolutely everyone on social media shitting on the tat, did Cody end up having immediate buyers remorse?

I bet deep down inside he feels like a fucking retard right about now.

what do you think? Look at his smile and optimism

Attached: ER_m4uXX0AA-V4S.jpg (565x399, 33K)

i legit feel bad for him, his fucking wife shat on it

GOD FORBID

...anybody get a shit tattoo.

It looks like a Chris Chan doodle.

Attached: 1583174069592.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Distracted me the entire match, just looks like a big turn on his neck

imagine being basically the "CEO" top guy of a fed, and going and putting that thing on your neck, absolute retard.

you feel bad for him? why? hes a selfmark, he probably thought people would suck his cock for it as they do everything he does now.

The complete lack of symmetry.

Why is Meltzer and everybody acting as if Cody just ruined his mainstream movie career. Has he ever been in anything?

Didn't CAWdy beat his previous dog to death in a drunken fit? Nigga needs to quit drinking because he obviously can't handle it.

A single episode of Arrow, but Arrow has been shit since like 2014 so it's not much of a loss

He's going to grow a beard in a year to hide attention from it.

Then It'll be lasered off in a year after that.

I'm not a tattoo technician, but it's an objective fact that the neck is a far worse place than the shoulder

He could play a background meth head, but that obviously wouldn't pay well.

no one is acting as if he was gonna be the next dwaynetty but payroll dave, we are all just laughing at him for being a retard.

What are the odds that he had to go to a shitty artist to get this done after the reputable tattoists all turned him down?

High.

why would they turn down money and publicity? nice headcanon.

I could tell at a glance how bad it was. That's how I knew it was real immediately as well. A temporary tattoo would just be a print out of the logo, so it wouldn't have all these horribly bad lines.
Cody is pretty renowned for his shit taste (DC comics TV shows, paying downstait to make his music, approving that terrible song, wrestling without a surname) so it wasn't a surprise but it was still hilarious.

looks like nobody agreed so he bought the guy shots and then asked again

Because a reputable tattooist will typically turn down a neck tattoo request unless the customer is already covered in tattoos.

A beard won't cover that shit up.

What so special about neck tats, if customer is adult and sure that he wants it then why not give it to him?

Because it will literally ruin your life, job and relationships so you better already be covered in tattoos and then you won't regret it.

Anything above the wrists and below the collars are called "job-stoppers" in the industry for a reason user.

>objectively
>technical standpoint

Attached: yikers.jpg (694x694, 63K)

Maybe for regular jack offs. Cody's never going to work a 9 to 5.

Ever see a CEO with a neck tattoo?

Maybe if you white collar worker, but for blue collars it shouldn't matter, family already should know your personality and wouldn't be that shocked if you get a tattoo.

Cody's wife already hates it but she will shut up and take it because he earns millions of dollars and she likes living in a mansion. Imagine what she'd do to him if he was a regular guy, their relationship would be dead.

HOW DARE HE, HOW DARE HE GET OBSHECTIVELY AN AWFUL FROM A TECSHNICAL SHTANDPOINT TATTOO

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

How JUST is he rn from the reaction he got for the tat

Pretty goddamn JUST. It has gotten a 100% negative reaction. Even contrarian Yea Forumsies can't defend it.

Yeah pretty unusual actually in how just about everyone are standing behind this being awful.

Seeing that tattoo for the first time gives you the kind of shock you get when a young major celebrity dies. It's almost as if CAWdy killed himself.

Why wouldn't he hire the best artist in the town he was in? Looks like he just walked into some random tattoo shop, and asked "just fuck my shit up."

I can't wait until he starts using turtleneck sweaters

Attached: Cody.jpg (565x399, 53K)

Because a good artist wouldn't agree to do that shit.

>blue collars it shouldn't matter
I work in construction and it matters. I've never once in my life seen a foreman or GC with a neck tattoo. They're for perms-apprentices and laborers.

It's so big that a beard and turtleneck combo wouldn't even cover it up. CAWdy is fucked.

what's a GC?

80s yuppie gimmick when

Attached: 93c3495ea8ea6f80bccf7d31859ebb18.jpg (314x448, 31K)

It's hard to make out the skull too with the faint outline and dark colors, especially at a distance in the ring.
He deserves it for coming up with a dumbfuck idea and not listening to his wife's advice.

General Contractor. Basically the overall boss of a construction job. Never once met one with a neck or hand tat.

Holy shit bro, you have an actual based job wtf arw you doing here?

He's Cuban, their beards always look like shit.

I would never, under any circumstances, get a movie/tv tattoo.

You know that's really fucked up that "fans" actually have tattoos like this.

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like certain movies or tv shows will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

Attached: IMG_081968686.jpg (500x350, 61K)

Based pasta

Imagine having as much money as this faggot and still get tattoos from an amateur. The line work is awful and you can't make up the skull from 2 feet away.
He should have gone with a pro or at least get it on his shoulder to make it easier for the artist.

he literally tweeted a few weeks ago asking for the "best tattoo artist in Atlanta"
if I was making a life-changing decision like this, I'm going to the best tattoo artist in the world, plane ticket price be damned.

Yes the stars are a bit fucked, but the cross lines at one of the points are apart of the design

Attached: ERv8CPAWkAEtOrs.png (1013x524, 328K)

Yeah now it is lmao

>Not good enough to be your own brand
>Tat yourself with cheesy half assed logo thats suppose to be your brand
Hand times is when ya half Cuban son does retarded shit daddeh

I have to hear my boy Corny on this. He's praised Cody for staying away from stupid shit and doing good in ring work. This is peak self mark and I like Cody. I know Brian's gonna rip this shit to fucking shreds kek

I really, really doubt that he got the best tattoo artist in Atlanta or even whatever shop he went to for it. I don't do tattoos and I've never been there but I have to assume most people who do tattoos don't just give up halfway through.

It's not like he can't afford to get it removed whenever he wants

Even Bret Hart and Gaytch weren't big enough self marks to get a tattoo of their own logo. Cody has surpassed them in ego.

that's incredibly fucking stupid of him to give this as the reference rather than the clean image that he actually uses on his t-shirts

Attached: cody9050-c39d.png (320x320, 77K)

look in another week or so i bet he gets all that stuff fixed lol

Getting a tattoo removed takes months and months. You have to go to like 30 sessions. He's going to wrestle with a giant neck tattoo in the process of being removed? It would like stupid being half erased.

>lost his feud with jericho
>lost his feud with mjf
>has one of the worst tattoos in pro wrestling on his neck
it's over, just turn heel cody

where can i read these reactions? his instagoy page?

>>has one of the worst tattoos in pro wrestling on his neck
It's one of the worst tattoos ever period.

There's no way to salvage that train wreck.

you cant remove colored ink

he obviously wanted it too look distressed

If it were elsewhere on his body, at least he could cover it up.

He's gonna wrestle MJF for his scarf at the next PPV so he can wear it around that abortion of a tat. He's booking well ahead of the game here.

why are you idiots getting worked by this? that tattoo is a temp, if it was real it would be all red and bruised up. fucking marks.

Sure, Cody.

>yfw lose the tattoo chants
>yfw he actually does it

Some based E-Chad must have given Cody the address of a renowned shitter of a tattoist.

>"best tattoo artist in Atlanta"

Attached: KWABdy.jpg (738x414, 169K)

KEK

I'm done with AEW if MJF doesn't do a 30 minute promo relentlessly shitting on CAWdy's retarded tattoo this Wednesday.

Yikes

underrated

>single
outing yourself as a simp bitch

No, user, I don’t think he did that desu

He meant a beard of bees. Think outside the box!

Attached: 170394!1417600347!beebearding[1].jpg (832x400, 59K)

Asking for the best tattoo "artist" is like asking for the tallest midget! They all suck at art, and just trace someone elses work, once they paste the outline on the skin. Getting a tattoo is most cornball attention whore shit ever. Using your skin as paper to have some fat unskilled loser trace another person's art on your body to signify a feeling you have about something that no one else in the world gives a shit about. CRINGE.

Attached: BwQJ9cMCQAE70wC[1].jpg (600x900, 72K)

Vince, hire this man!

Why is Cody so good at promos and working a match, and so bad at basic common sense? He should know not to have a shitty band do a shitty live performance of his theme during the biggest blowoff match of his career, he should know not to bring dogs around pyro, he should know not to let his wife be a terrible heel while he's trying to be the company's most sympathetic babyface, he should know not to get a tattoo on his fucking neck. Jesus Christ, does he have the 'tism?

this one is pretty great

Attached: EQwtLCTXkAAb-X8.png (675x844, 538K)