Alcohol before?

I have heard, that Arnie used to drink a shot before competing, is it true? And if it is what are the benefits of it? (I'm competing so help is appreciated)

Attached: Frases-Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg (1024x640, 38K)

Confidence booster, only. You pose better when you are confident.

I don't have that issue, though I was just wondering if it had any physical benefit, since it's a well known rumor, perhaps it had something to do with the dehydration process?

>Confidence booster
Arnie iwqs like 1.90cm and 100+ kilos of pure muscle, would a single shot even do anything to him

Apparently a glass of wine or ~50 ml of hard liquor daily are really good for the cardiovascular system. Not sure if it would had any real benefit before an event tho

Alcohol drains the water a bit so it helped him get a dryer look it doesnt work for everyone but if you compete or model its worth a try.

>I compete

Hello faggot.

post physique

no homo just curious

>(I'm competing so help is appreciated)
yeah right

post physique, homo and curious

it does something with the skin, it to look better

>I'm competing

Attached: 1529796504666.jpg (1596x5000, 1.11M)

Not sure if thread should be told to or or Thoughts?

man the gymcel meme is real

if you don't have a nice face and frame you may as well not bother

this makes some sense because it flushes blood to the surface. drinking does make people or at least me look more ripped but that's after getting shitfaced and pissing out twice as much as I put in. can't see a single shot doing anything in that regard

Red wine makes you look harder, more vascular

only red wine?
what about liquor

Most bodybuilders use Red wine

Thank you for your service

The guy in the bottom right corner has a disability right?....

No I dont

He used to get hammered the night before a show, you tend to wake up shredded the day after due to dehydration from alcohol, also mora vascular. It's a thing.

Dehydrates you and more importantly, dilates the blood vessels so you get more blood flow in your extremities vs your core.

I have fuck so many American sluts oh boy! Your women are truly easy, maybe you're my Bastard, keep living on foodstamps, nigger.

Attached: 1556606481419.jpg (609x1024, 75K)

post body!

Alcohol is a confidence and performance enhancer.

Alcohol is a confidence and performance enhancer, but only if taken shortly before a competition +/- 30 minutes, correct dose.

My friend smokes meth before going to the gym, is that /fit/ approved?