Headcanon: The promotion

Headcanon: The promotion

Attached: 1573463728863.jpg (665x374, 65K)

Uppity Bait: The Thread

in record uppity time from you no less

Got worked by based me *pats own back*

nice headcanon

Hotshot post there

nice self insert headcanon, user

wrong promotion bud

>IT'S THE SAME SHOT BUT FROM YEARS APART

Attached: 1582670214916.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Simp: The person

nice headcanon

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST TELL STORIES IN THE RING YOU HAVE TO GET ON THE MIC AND TELL ME EXPLICITLY WHATS HAPPENING IN ENGLISH

Attached: 1582835502760.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE FUN OF MY FAKE FIGHTING ANIMES!!

Attached: 1583124021329.jpg (109x125, 2K)

I say this every time this thread pops up but here it goes again
>YEAH DUDE THEY'RE TOTALLY GOING SOMEWHERE WITH JUICE ROBINSON DON'T EVEN WORRY ABOUT IT

kek what a cuck

more headcanon

ahahahahaha im dying laughing at you posting the same shit meme for the millionth time because you are too fuckin stupid to appreciate wrestling where the announces dont constantly vomit each guys single attirbute into your ear. maybe try watching wrestling with what little brain you have turned out for once in your miserable life instead of going into Yea Forums and making pathetic attempts to ridicule your betters you miserable workrate-illitarte piece of fuckin shit

wow

>ahahahahaha im dying laughing at you posting the same shit meme for the millionth time because you are too fuckin stupid to appreciate wrestling where the announces dont constantly vomit each guys single attirbute into your ear. maybe try watching wrestling with what little brain you have turned out for once in your miserable life instead of going into Yea Forums and making pathetic attempts to ridicule your betters you miserable workrate-illitarte piece of fuckin shit

Attached: 1580218497216.png (978x972, 438K)

what's a headcanon thread without a tremendous headcanon like this one

>wrestling where the announces dont constantly vomit each guys single attirbute into your ear
The English commentators actually do that but the headcanon posters just claim that English commentary isn't canon

Not enough cucking and dog food for ya?

Ya WHEEZING?

that means nu jamal does it as well? holy based!

So many uppity jamals. When will they learn

Care to extrapolate?

i unironically saw more cultists headcannoning since revolution than the nuyummies with their 3 billion callbacks in every match
the headcannon for moxley only taking off his eyepatch at the end of the match is strong

they've also been self inserting as page. they can't be stopped.