/Kabuki/ Klub

Relentless Edition
Asuka has another big match TONIGHT against Shayna Baszler just before the Elimination Chamber.
Can she keep up her grand performances and come out on top?

Twitter:
twitter.com/WWEAsuka
twitter.com/KairiSaneWWE
twitter.com/shirai_io

Instagram:
instagram.com/wwe_asuka/
instagram.com/kairisane_wwe/
instagram.com/shirai_io/

Previous

Attached: asuka tag title.jpg (1079x1079, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wwe.com/shows/raw/article/shayna-baszler-vs-sane
twitter.com/AlexM_talkSPORT/status/1234615347204022273
ebay.co.uk/itm/Io-Shirai-Ringworn-Signed-Stardom-Mask/333524709442?hash=item4da79f3042:g:50wAAOSwqzFeUrS6
twitch.tv/videos/293058576
twitter.com/WWEAsuka/status/1235042302717865985
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: asuka kairi art 12.jpg (837x435, 400K)

What an ugly bitch

Attached: 1583139024953.jpg (1080x1620, 224K)

3rd for Io

Attached: Dvtu8Z_UUAE5OWN.jpg_large.jpg (720x1280, 202K)

Why have you delted the previous "new thread"?

That was someone else who does that, I don't know why

I guess it was because it was
>no edition
I just do not get some of the autists I share the board with.

I really hope shayna tears an acl before mania

Attached: 6645453643435435463.webm (384x216, 723K)

She looks amazing in this pic

Attached: asuka12.jpg (1616x1080, 201K)

She tends to do that

actually a real solution, if this happens Asuka will go right up to the Mania match if only because of a complete lack of options left

kek, you know they'd just toss nia in there instead

Built for BBC

Attached: asuka 15.jpg (960x960, 95K)

Can't imagine the shitshow that match would be.

nia isn't available yet so not an option

didn't magoo say she was almost ready?

PLEASE SHIT ON ME KAIRI

*jobs*

How many do ya think she goes through in a year?

Attached: asuka fb (13).jpg (960x960, 178K)

io

You always post a picture of her looking stacked and like prime breeding material, I don't get your endgame mellafag.

this

Attached: IOOOOOOOOO.jpg (424x600, 45K)

when is she coming back

this picture freaks me out to much due to the photoshopped-out nipples

what link is this I cant get it to work

Dude, you can see her titties in this one.

Attached: asuka 223_SUR_11192017bb_0988--92c22017bc694ad847edea0d8addc0ac.jpg (1600x1600, 303K)

In some universe, she's thinking about YOU while she touches herself.

seek help

Post more lewd Io

Where is that Iobook sonovabitch anyway
I know you're still here! Why did you betray us? You were the chosen one!

Get your eyes checked homo

Post lewd Asuka

Attached: 310.jpg (1360x2048, 435K)

kairi is replacing asuka due to a sprained wrist tonight
wwe.com/shows/raw/article/shayna-baszler-vs-sane

What the fuck

>apparently

Attached: 1563985631528.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

This sounds fishy as hell, I think the hype Asuka/Shayna was getting made them rethink their plans.
But if it's real I hope Asuka doesn't miss EC.

Head cannon warning:
Hurt wrist means she can’t lock in Asukalock, gives a kayfabe reason for her not being able to beat Shayna and possibly sets up another feud down the line.

Kek they realized they were hotshotting and now are damage controlling. This fucking company is a joke.

yeah, i hope it's a work

You should be happy. That means Asuka will probably feud with Shayna for the title somewhere down the line.

I mean sure it's the good decision but I would find it hard to believe Vince came up to this decision on his own. Someone there, probably Haitch or Heyman, told him how retarded he was being, and that image makes me laugh so bad

>gets the most hype out of anything on Raw in ages
>continuously surprises the clueless WWE with her greatness
When will they learn

Attached: asuka 002_NXT_07122017ca_2325--6226cb68df21fc4b65a9f84408051d0a.jpg (1600x1600, 751K)

>sprained wrist is enough to take her out of action
KWAB

POST MORE LEWD IOOOOO

Attached: 1581988862371.jpg (311x362, 30K)

>it's still real to him

god she’s so fucking sexy

Based Asuka taking the book into her own hands by claiming a fake injury

>he thinks its real
"spranged wrist"
C'mon now lol

Based HBKana

"baka baka baka" was a shoot on wwe creative and booking.

I hope one day it is revealed this is what happened

Why would they kayfabe this? It makes Asuka look like a total pussy. Face it, the old girl is starting to break down.

>break down
>sprained wrist
>he unironically thinks Asuka isn't working a match because her wrist hurts

Literally every wrestler walking the planet is carrying worse injuries than this, especially those working the WWE schedule.

how much of a fag must you be to try and detail a waifu thread?

to not give away this money match for free simp

I wonder if they'll reference the Kiari/Shayna nxt title matches at all tonight

Attached: shaynasucks.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

based

Attached: 27C46751-9431-4BF0-AB39-8D8A99956E15.jpg (628x1150, 146K)

Asuka and Shayna got major hype online and blew Black & AJ, Seth/Murph & SP out of the water on twitter ect. in fact it got more attention than any Raw match in recent memory. They realized they had something bigger on their hands.

They're still giving it away on Sunday though.

This, why the fuck would you give away a match between the two most dominant womens champs ever?

how is an elimination chamber match the same as a 1v1 match?

Attached: 1556671448422.jpg (482x631, 72K)

There's something I don't understand. Shayna was fighting Asuka because Asuka wanted to molest her in the ring. That was the reason why this heel vs heel match made sense, because one side had an arousal problem with the other. HOWEVER, if Asuka isn't available there's no reason to keep the heel vs heel as there's no excuse for it. Why the fuck is Kairi fighting? Why not an actual face? What sense will it make if Becky interferes to save Kairi when Kairi and Asuka hate her right now? If Asuka interferes, wouldn't that show the injury wasn't real? If that happens wouldn't in turn, show Asuka as a simp who's afraid? Also Nattie was provoked by Shayna so shouldn't her be the one to seek some sort of retribution? Wouldn't it make more sense for Becky to come out to help Nattie instead? And if all the story is revolved around these four, wouldn't that make the Jobiott Squad look even more like simps than right now?

That's like saying they gave away Io vs Asuka at Survivor Series.

No simp they didn't

They won't. Natalya will tap Asuka before Shayna enters.

They need a match for everyone to come down and fight in. Becko will do it because she wants retribution, Riot squad will because lol everyone has to, natty will to fight bayzler, kabukis will fuck natty up, beth will make the save etc. etc.

You're thinking too hard, this is WWE. This is the same company that had Asuka lose with a Rock Bottom from Becky when Shayna literally beat her down just as the match finished. Why not keep the tie breaker between Asuka and Becky in your back pocket and have Shayna just interfere?

The answer is because it's LOLWWE and nothing makes sense. Just watch the kabuki highlights on youtube then leave immediately.

twitter.com/AlexM_talkSPORT/status/1234615347204022273

>I’m hearing Asuka is fine and this injury is a storyline deal.
no shit sherlock

Clear as day
Asuka would not even fucking let on to the doctors if her wrist hurt. She's old school tough as they come.

when Mandy broke Asuka's neck, she was working again next Tuesday, she's not a crybaby, even with a concussion she would keep working, if she ever had a wrist injury, the doctors wouldn't even find out

Now it's Kairi's time!!

Attached: kairi insane.jpg (1278x718, 172K)

Can't wait to see Shayna choke her out.

Literally whom

This

Weird. Maybe we'll see Shayna attacks Asuka backstage but a heel attacking a heel wouldn't make sense.

Mmmm thighs

Attached: happyblackman.jpg (840x662, 101K)

Asuka is no longer a strict heel really, they realized she will get support against anyone

shayna attacking her could make sense, asuka got in her face last time they met so its not like it'd be for no reason

When Kairi loses tonight, she will be 2-6 against Shayna. That MYC was useless bait after all and she fell hook, line, and sinker like an idiot.

She's 2-4 in single matches

Takeover Mania also counts as her losing to Shayna.

I'll ask again, POST MORE LEWD IO!

Attached: 1582318733123.png (860x723, 140K)

she thicc bruhs

Attached: 1446084546107.png (599x344, 486K)

god I love her

Attached: ezgif-3-e5a16abc1cf4.gif (540x304, 3.39M)

she thinks she can just come back as if nothing had happened, well too bad for her nothing will be the same anymore, i hope she learns that the hard way tonight

Attached: IoShiraiBikini.jpg (195x300, 14K)

Squatz Princess, no way she can lose

FUCK HER UP KAIRI CHAN!

I still believe in The Pirate Princess' fighting spirit!

Attached: kairiroar.jpg (970x636, 137K)

Attached: lPt8jOj.jpg (1125x1824, 1.63M)

FEET YUM

That little bit of panty showing...
I’M GONNA COOM

i don't watch wwe, so i don't care. what's going on with the kabuki warriors, guys?

Attached: 1498880546997.png (635x521, 114K)

Kairi is getting squashed by Shayna tonight. Asuka jobbing on Sunday.

This match isn't doing Kairi any favors. But Shayna got no bigger reaction either. She is completely flopping with this pace and style.

thats gay

Attached: 1579307663586.jpg (716x1024, 59K)

Kairi got more in than I thought she would.

kairi got some offense in but ultimate taps to shayna, oh well

somehow, shayna's kicks are worse than riddle's

I'm going to be so happy when vince realizes the shayna project is a failure

Not a very interesting match at all but it was not a squash. Kairi got shit in and punked Shayna out a couple times. Asuka has a LOT of work to do to make the crowd care VS Shayna, her style is extremely heelish and slow and this crowd wasn't buying it.

that's been her style for years and they never did

>this is boring chants
I don't know if it was the wedding or not but yep, Kairi is as good as dead in Vince's eyes.

i dont think main roster crowds are gonna get behind shayna doing slow matches like this

>Asuka doing fuck all as Shayna continues attacking after the match
It'd be nice if WWE could decide whether she's bold or a coward. It changes almost weekly.

No, dumbass. They were only doing that for Shayna's stuff. They actually fired up a bit when Kairi got in her stuff.

Shayna is so fucking dead on the main roster. Her style is the polar opposite of interesting in terms of main roster shit. The Becky/Shayna feud is going to be so goddamn bad they might want to seriously consider calling an audible and just running Becky/Asuka again at Mania. Because there is no way the crowd just doesn't completely shit on Becky/Shayna at Mania if tonight was a preview of what we are going to get.

>Shayna vs Kairi in NXT
>this is awesome
>Shayna vs Kairi in RAW
>this is boring
Where did it all go wrong?

TL: not enough flips for me :(

i'm guessing it's because they subbed kairi in so late - they didn't plan on kairi interfering for asuka, so didn't have asuka interfere for kairi. that or they wanted the injury to look more legit.

>They were only doing that for Shayna's stuff. They actually fired up a bit when Kairi got in her stuff.
why are you lying?

This, Shayna and Becky at WM is unironically going to get boo'd out of the place, there's no fucking way. They both work SO SLOW.

they were doing it when Kairi was attacking as well, there's no one sided narrative here, crowd hated both

Shayna's style doesn't translate well to main roster audiences. It also doesn't help that both women working the match are heels, but the audience treated Kairi slightly more as a babyface.

The day they split KW, Kairi's career is over. It's clear that the management doesn't see anything special in her and they will put her on Main Event like Dana Brooke and Sarah Logan. She should leave and go back to Stardom so she can have a nice retirement run.

They were making some noise towards the end for Kairi I heard that too, but the match had a shit layout and nothing could build to much.

>but the audience treated Kairi slightly more as a babyface.
the audience didn't give a shit about Kairi, let's be honest here

They didn't even give a shit about Becky.

I'm starting to think the reason they changed the match was because they predicted this was gonna happen. Heyman knows the Brooklyn crowd and he probably knew they were gonna shit on the women match no matter who was in and he knew that whoever was opposing Shayna would get the blame in Vince's eyes so better sacrifice Kairi than Asuka.

don't overthink it. they just realized they shouldn't give away asuka/shayna so easily.

I know that Alex guy said it was a kayfabe injury but they had a match in house show last night so it's possible that her injury is legit. They usually annnounce the Raw matches on Friday or Saturday but this match was booked yesterday. I think she's injured.

It's literally just because they're saving Asuka/Shayna until after WM.

It's not a real injury. She hasn't been removed from the chamber and nobody was lined up as a potential replacement

also, when somebody's legit injured they don't even let them stand ringside.

No way it's real, if it was they would've announced a replacement for Asuka tonight. Wrist injuries are not small stuff that can be healed in a few days, specially if the injury required as many bandages as Asuka was sporting today

Full Sail/NXT fan base versus the Raw fanbase.

I need a new KCTV to forget about this Raw.

ok

Attached: Qhr5VYR.jpg (1113x1697, 405K)

Welp that was a hell of a disappointing Raw
At least Asuka avoided that brutal crowd

Attached: asuka 036_NXT_12102016rf_1064--7310bf2c50883a5bae19a9857505cdb3.jpg (1920x1080, 681K)

avoided? she promoed and didn't get a what chant! whatta pro

I wish I lived in the darkness world.

Right, I mean in a match, they really seemed not into the women shit. Who knows maybe she could've won them over.

Actually they wouldn't. if it's legitimate they'll test her day of the show and if she can go she'll be in it, if not Kairi will take her place
It's what they did with Sasha at the Rumble and what they did with Bliss when she got the concussion before Evolution. They waited to see if she could get clear and then announced it a day or 2 before that she wasn't cleared.

The only time the crowd cared was when Asuka was promoing. I feel Kairi got in the way even, should've let her talk on her own

Imagine grabbing those thighs and fucking her raw

You think darkness is your ally?

Attached: Wavf9vS.jpg (1019x1845, 474K)

She was bandaged. That would mean they already tested her if it was real. Doctors would know an aproximate prognosis by now and they wouldn't clear Asuka for Sunday from the get go. Concussions are different because they evolve different for every case. Also, like I said, wrist injuries are nothing to fuck with. If Asuka was injuredto the level that bandaging suggested, she wouldn't be on tv anymore. Worse, she would've been X-ed in the house show and footage would exist.

Shayna's style is fucking cancer for the main roster. If the crowd can't get into her and Kairi wrestling, then Becky stands no fucking chance.

Becky is a hundred times more over than Kairi

if shayna can get them both booed it'll be hilarious, though

It doesn't matter, a stale match can take any crowd out of it - see Survivor Series where Becky Shayna Bayley already received multiple chants shitting on the match.

mmmm

Attached: Yvf6cvY.jpg (1108x1708, 462K)

did they even bring up the kairi/shayna history?

MORE

for a second

probably unpopular but i actually like shayna and i hope it really is her and asuka after mania. she usually makes her opponents look good and i like the different style which will be nice after horsewomen running the scene for years. that said she'll never ever get over since crowds are so conditioned to pop for flash and highspots.

Becky could take a baby out of the crowd and spit on it and people would cheer

she got silence through her retardation today though

Attached: 1551597021313.jpg (640x789, 88K)

Finna

Attached: EuEFHph.jpg (1125x779, 784K)

Attached: 1582818180133.jpg (1850x2637, 642K)

Io

Attached: 1581307597652.jpg (768x1024, 77K)

Attached: asukaself (10).jpg (899x1124, 131K)

HOLY YEN
The Kabuki Warriors just got a whole lot Kabukier

Attached: IMG_0032.jpg (1440x1080, 110K)

ffs

Did they?

Attached: MatureSeriousIbex.webm (864x1080, 1.32M)

but shes married. she cant do this

Why not? Women cannot be sexy after they get married?

are you guys excited for the kabukis vs beth and natalya? I unironically like both beth and natalya.

Attached: 1582973194371.webm (854x480, 1.73M)

Attached: 036_RAW_03022020dog_2806--220c694ad11946a9779436525c2341e5.jpg (1920x1080, 1.55M)

Attached: ESJ54i9U4AAWB0v.jpg (1616x1080, 371K)

Attached: ESKls_LXYAABLWu.jpg (1080x1616, 209K)

Ugly fat bitch

Does she have any chance to succeed? Even Io is struggling.

no, she has 0 chance
But will get the money out of the contract, which means, good for her

But it's probably less money than what she was making in Japan like Io.

I wanna taste em

Not really. Sareee's home promotion was a microindy. She was taking bookings with the mid tier joshi promotions mostly. Few higher profile bookings here and there, but not too much.
She will not be taking a paycut. She will get a raise over what she was making in Japan.

>That boomer in the black shirt marking out

the guy in red toasting

the best reaction

Please post more Io

While his girlfriend seethes.

No. I'm tired of Asuka losing.

Attached: hhh asuka.jpg (1200x692, 295K)

Io will be fine after Mania. Would not be shocked if she takes the title from Rhea who is crashing and burning pretty hard right now. This Charlotte feud is going to kill Rhea dead in the water momentum wise.

Her being married has not changed my boner for her at all. In fact it’s brought on a whole new naughty house wife scenario. Use your imagination user.

Attached: ESJ54ijXkAAzaEm.jpg (1616x1080, 261K)

I want a bigger version of that upper right picture of Io's ass in a bikini like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 20170315120500b61s.jpg (548x452, 214K)

>Lo getting injured will be her Tanahashi getting stabbed moment
>when she comes back she will be white hot as a face
and then they'll job her out to bianca belair or some other shitter lol

Charlotte will win at Mania

Asuka has been pretty quiet in Twitter unlike previous weeks where she retweeted everything. Does that mean she's seething about last night?

She had to travel from Brooklyn to Vegas, let her rest.

IOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well Meltzer said Asuka was actually injured in the houseshow tag. Said they're hopeful she'll be ok for the EC. I mean man that's a hell of a coincidence if true. And also disheartening that they didn't really change their minds and were going to go ahead and feed Asuka to Shayna.

So I was right and she's legit injured because that wouldn't make sense to book the match on sunday and cancel it on monday. I know plans change very often with Vince but if they knew it was a bad idea, then they wouldn't have booked the match in the first place. However, I think the ending would've been different.

yes

>believing memeltzer

If true then everything went better than expected. Asuka dodged a bullet and her useless tag partner is buried. Win-Win.

Attached: asuka 070_Tokyo_06282018hm_1575--50ef4f7b514684f9a0ee4fd534d0c821.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

I hate asians.

Thank you for your contribution.

Someone needs to find it

Is anyone going to have a crack at this?

ebay.co.uk/itm/Io-Shirai-Ringworn-Signed-Stardom-Mask/333524709442?hash=item4da79f3042:g:50wAAOSwqzFeUrS6

back of her gear still says pirate princess

io

I would rather have her crack, if you catch my drift

That so she can still use it when she leaves.

>ywn have a threesome with Lo and Lo

Attached: 1CCD1C8C-9AF5-4097-BA04-C57DB784CC92.jpg (601x687, 124K)

Anyone have this?

Attached: C0361DFF-7855-409B-B571-4B8CD53F2EEA.png (750x1334, 409K)

Elimination Chamber is in less than a week, her wrist looked stiff and unmovable, can she really recover enough to be in the match that fast?!

So there's a 3 vs 3 where possibly Asuka fought Io? I need to get this.

If its a mild sprain yeah it can be ok in a week

if her wrist was actually injured it would be in a splint, not taped

Attached: kayfabe.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

I saw the match on dailymotion or a russian tube, they have a small sequence at some point but nothing special. I will try to find the link.

Already found the link lol, it's on twitch twitch.tv/videos/293058576

Nice. Thanks

so to attempt to get more heat on Shayna she went back and chocked out the same heel after the match? and they thought this would work?

Attached: ESLR4nLXYAAE1EW.jpg (828x504, 55K)

asuka learning from shawn micheals

Thank you for the link. Without a shadow of a doubt Io is one of the most crisp and better wrestlers of our day. She is much better than Asuka at selling and doing anything aerial based. Asuka is the best at everything else. And Kairi is probably better than either of them at being a babyface in peril and doing goofy anime shit, but her offense is mostly laughable. Without her pirate gimmick she is sort of useless. KWAB

keep bumping the anti-carmella thread.

She's better than Asuka at everything. Io is flawless in the ring

That makes the Shayna match not being a squash even weirder. Kairi wasn't even allowed to get a dirty roll up win against Nattie.

Nah, Io doesn't have that finesse with moves Asuka has. She's good with flippy stuff though.

asuka has better promos and in ring charisma. she also can pace a match better. her catch wrestling is on another level. her submision game is world class. her strikes look better. her look is better. her belly dancing too.

Both Io and Asuka bump hard and sell very well. Asuka is more charismatic and Io is more athletic. Basically, Asuka is Daniel Bryan and Io is AJ Styles.

>useless
no way man. but she is kind boring with her in ring performances lately. could be that those head injuries and the main roster style of wrestling is doing her no favors. I hope she doesnt mush her brain up anymore.

Attached: 1578253323671.jpg (884x1200, 147K)

hot

>went to gym after voting today; leg day
>music on shuffle, Io theme plays
>hit a pb in leg press
Thank you Genius of the Thighs for your inspiration.

Attached: Ukh23qB8-aokjxwETy1mk2C8fwOpI732kJnc_-5Zrms.jpg (524x960, 85K)

Attached: 1575488664882.jpg (4332x6528, 2.95M)

no thanks

>associating the Joshi Judas with Big Bible AJ

Attached: bbaj1.jpg (687x681, 58K)

Attached: 1552077552276.jpg (768x1010, 69K)

>KK was originally 40 Asuka/30 Io/30 Kairi
>after the Mauro slip 50 Asuka/40 Kairi/10 Io
>after Kairi bombshell 70 Asuka/20 Io/10 Kairi

Absolutely based

Probably against doctors orders to tweet with an injured wrist.

1% Cheese

Attached: cheese's birthday.jpg (1125x1991, 153K)

Retweeting only takes one button.

truth

Attached: 1545307553095.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

What would she have to seethe about? She didn't do anything except cut a promo which the crowd seemed pretty amused by

Attached: ESE_3SEXkAEchpZ.jpg (416x1422, 122K)

Io has always had a strong presence here. Lots of pics, lots of Io love, and lots of asking "When is Io coming back?" Io is occasionally a close second place to Asuka whenever she isn't posting dating simulator videos. Kairi was always the third placed joshi and now even more so.

Truly a beautiful woman.

Attached: 82335519_2731614930403850_4064453701277636304_n.jpg (1080x1349, 152K)

She looks thin what the fuck?

She was going to be jobbed out in a borderline squash if healthy. The writing is on the wall. She knows the push is ending and catering awaits.

that just means more time for KanaChanTV

fatsuka guy BTFO

If it's a sprain they just put the compression bandage on.

Seems WWE have lack of confidence to put Shayna to do squash with Asuka after Nattie made Asuka tapped out in tag team match and Asuka gave the jinx to Becky after Royal Rumble and their RAW match, Becky only get mild reaction now.

Attached: 576.jpg (2048x1536, 434K)

Good God Io!

what is she looking at i wonder

But shitposting means typing stuff out most of the time and moving her fingers and hand too much is probably not a good thing for recovery.

Mommy is pure sex.

she posted herself playing video games at home about an hour ago

kek

Attached: deeretty.png (601x526, 54K)

Did she kill the deer? She should cook it and eat it.

Coming up on Kanachan about how to cook Deer like Tom Green

damn, poor asuka. bet she was in the midwest, we get crazy deer all the time.

In the last episode of KanachanTV, when her food order arrives at the table, she says “Please eat everyone”. Who do you think she was talking to? Her husband and offspring?

She told the hostess 2 people, so it was just her and her husband. She probably thinks people watching are eating.

you dont EAT when watching KANACHAN TV?!

I'm too busy masturbating to her being cute.

>not doing both simultaneously

Attached: asukaface.jpg (565x422, 19K)

Kayfabe BTFO

Attached: 1575421771208.jpg (3938x6144, 2.3M)

She doesn't give a fuck twitter.com/WWEAsuka/status/1235042302717865985

I wonder if she’ll cook the deer in her instant pot or salt tablet.

Attached: ESPFMrgUEAIW0br.jpg (1108x1478, 336K)

is this kana's buttcheeks? if so good god thats nice

That's Io

I have this

Attached: 674424314830032896.jpg (818x1024, 102K)

That's a big meal.

It's IOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1575419432958.jpg (3911x6400, 1.51M)

BLACKED.com

What a fat bitch

io has nice buttcheeks

HUNGRIER AND HUNGRIER

Based, they said they were going to send her a meal fit for an Empress and I guess they really did

Attached: hard times mommy.jpg (581x410, 69K)

Imagine the stink of her poop after that immense meal.

>Asuka will retire one day yet keep consuming food

Attached: The Architect.jpg (842x517, 161K)

Very nice

Attached: 1575440406245.jpg (4404x6400, 3.54M)

Not just the stink, but the sheer size of it. Gonna need to flush 3 times to get it all down.

asuka eats plenty of fiber and thus has regular, easily-flushable poops, unlike your constipated ass

I honestly worry about her digestion with the way she eats. I hope she’s taking a fiber supplement.

Do you think mommy takes her fiber in pill or powder form?

Attached: B589AEE7-07DA-4E74-8F85-0117C2D2E974.jpg (848x1500, 160K)

powder, so she can mix it with her protein powder.

seriously, though, she's japanese - they eat a shitton of veggies and she might not even need it.

The drugs for the wrist injury must be really amplified her appetite.

>Mommy using Skid Row lyrics.
Based

Attached: shirai_io_ex53.jpg (1280x850, 1.02M)

She looks so damn soft

Attached: 89261286_2829977747229103_6622782440765477495_n.jpg (1080x1350, 379K)

this nigga old

Attached: 1579995766573.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

So is Asuka, which isn't a bad thing. I can have age appropriate lust for her.

cute

Attached: 1577046798441.jpg (164x164, 5K)

And yet still skinny, how does she do it?

Attached: 1577764286577.jpg (1200x675, 105K)

What would a threesome with Asuka and Io be like?

like a very kinky jav with lots of pixelization, movement, and screaming.

You fuck Io and Asuka fucks you with a giant strap on.

Heaven
Based

I need to find a woman who looks at me the way Asuka looks at her dinner. She’s genuinely beaming with joy in this picture.

Attached: ESNWV9aXUAMdzz2.jpg (430x640, 110K)

>bandage missing
She's not even trying to pretend her wrist was actually hurt

Io gets DPed while Asuka and I alternate saying EZ-PZ.

>tfw no Asuka goth gf
it hurts

Attached: LongLazyHadrosaurus.webm (640x800, 340K)

very hot

Attached: lewdchan.jpg (407x600, 28K)

this one HAS tobe the new thread pic and the edition has to be"Food".

Attached: io.jpg (350x450, 40K)

yeah

Attached: bfe057d0.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Am I the only one who has come to the realisation yet that I could probably never ever satisfy Asuka the way food seems to satisfy her? Just another thing to compete with............

Attached: depress.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Make it then

ok

fuck I fucked it up

now it's good