Is he based or cringe

Is he based or cringe

Attached: Roman_Reigns_bio--0ae73db3f83e01688662e05e04cfd552.jpg (1200x675, 115K)

Extremely based. His haters are cringe incarnate though.

Sufferin’ succotash faggot

he based the cringe out of his haters

he's fine. i don't want to watch him, but he's fine

he makes smarks mad. i approve.

that little fist-mat he has ruined him for me
not just the mat, but the fact he defended it on twitter

the fist mat was smark bait to ignite the goldberg feud.

He’s inconsequential for me. He’s pushed as the face of the company but I don’t really care. He doesn’t bother me but I don’t care to watch his matches. Seems like a cool guy off camera though. He’s similar to Orton in that respect.

the deepest lore

his charachter is based on being cringe so it goes back around to being based

He's a shitter and pretending to like him is a forced meme that died years ago.

The only reason I watch SmackDown or any wrestling in general

if you can't hang with the big dawgs, get off Yea Forums
mark

Well he makes you seethe so he’s based in my book

>Marks
Love them
>Smarks
Hate them
>Smarts
???

Attached: images (78).jpg (137x144, 5K)

He's a decent in-ring performer who also happens to be a charisma black hole.

I unironically, only shoot watch BBD segments and matches.

If anything he makes me laugh. Gotten the biggest push of all-time but he's only over until he goes near the strap.

He's a mediumlet

>decent

He's like a shittier Guerrilla of Destiny

He's pretty based, but his promos/mic skills are absolute garbage. At least that's what it seems like to me. Could be that he's just handed shitty scrips to follow, and even the most skilled guys ever wouldn't be able to make it good. I really do wish he would turn heel, and get some sort of evil, gothic style gimmick, and I don't understand why Vince hasn't already done this, because he seems to like that type of gimmick and he also seems to want to push Roman anyway, and in my opinion, he absolutely has the perfect look for something like that. So, as far as modern wrestlers go, I would say he has the potential to be one of the greatest, if they used him the right way.

>evil gothic

If I could be serious for a moment...he's always performed well when they let him actually be a cocky douchebag, like in his feuds against Bryan or Undertaker.

Funny since pretending hes a shitter is so 2015

Attached: 1579317228746.jpg (199x254, 10K)

But he's no better than he was since then

If anything he might have actually regressed

>what you said but like this

Romarks can't promo. Just like their hero.

Exactly. I believe turning him heel would be one of the greatest moves WWE ever made. Why the hell they haven't already done it is beyond me.

Vince has dementia.

>one of the greatest

He just isn't at that level. His ceiling is probably somewhere below Orton-tier.

But at least they wouldn't be forcing more embarrassing coronations.

Smarts don't care

He would be based af with a moveset change. Like super man punch?? Spear?? What a fucking dork. If he had power bombs and shit he would be so based

Based big dog