Le only 4 licensed teams footy game

>le only 4 licensed teams footy game

Attached: 31B58E24-B977-45A7-BD62-5B261401E194.jpg (960x960, 229K)

How's the demo? Is it any better than 19?

Is that the actual cover art? It looks horrible

Better than anything from EAids

hey where is La Ligue 1 ??

Demo is ok so far, but they really can't hope for much improvement till they get rid of those 15 year old remnants in the code.

also I think they knew how much people were complaining about the lack of fouls, so now every shoulder to shoulder is considered a foul. fucking chinks need to hire Seabass back, and just let him create a game he wants.

Attached: ito.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>le don't know how to download an option file retard
5 minutes and you've created a better game than fifa

Ronaldo's and Messi's team....

Can't on Xbone, but I still prefer it over FIFA. I mostly just buy it for the South American leagues, and playing against friends and family when they come over.

yes, the game's interface looks even worse

Haven't played PES in years. Do defenders, and gk's always act like retards on crosses?

Lmao they have exclusive rights to Juve and they put Pjanic on the front cover?

I was excited to actually play it when it was added to the PSN free games but then they pulled it for some fucking shit game thatcwas already years old. Not going to drop 60 on a game like this to play with londom cannons and liverpool liverbirds.

PES ambassador or some shit. That's why ManU's player is a literal who instead of Pogba.

talking about the demo for the new one, ya mongoloid.

Sorry. Apolagize to me for using an ablist slur. NOW.

Congrats, assholes. You just lost the French market.

>XBOne
Let me guess. You bought it at launch?

lol, didn't even notice the "top 4 league" thematic

>le edgy contrarian faggots will say its better than fifa footy game

Attached: soystation.jpg (631x482, 39K)

funny how those are the only licensed EPLel teams on PES2019 but at least on PS4 you can still use option file and with limited mods

I care more about player likeness though

Nope bought a Xbox X at launch.

You can do that on ps4? Weird cos other games that use mods are pretty locked down on ps4

I love the broadcast camera now, I can tell you that.

Does PES have bullshit scripting like Fifa does?
Before you call me mad it's literally been proven now, as if it wasn't obvious enough

Yeah just import images and team data in the edit mode

for the players though no matter how much you try it still won't suffice so just wait for Konami to add more heads in the patches

on PC you can pretty much mod everything but that one is common knowledge already I suppose

For me, it's Wearside

Attached: 1561689907937.png (1881x785, 356K)

/lifelong/ stripes fan here

Why won't PES die ffs

It's become much more subtle now, but PES 16 for instance had clear momentum shifts at half time. At least as far as AI vs. AI went, but I assume it was the same for manual play. But it's become way better in that regard since.

Shall be buying this instead of fifa

because it's a better game than fifa obviously. my friends love it when I force them to play it when they come over.

Attached: onions.png (553x598, 393K)

I'll stick with fifa playing your countrymen who only use real madrid

PES = reddit
FIFA = Yea Forums

>buying a 4k console without real exclusives at launch

Attached: looong.png (5028x1068, 128K)

>customership is Yea Forums
based analyst

Don't have a gaming PC, so that's not a problem for me. Also care more about movies than games, and the 4k Blu-ray player was the deciding factor between ps4 pro and a bone X.

Catch up bug still present?

Fucking plastics, I swear.

The four best teams from the top European competitions

T > Rakuten > Jeep > Chevrolet

Based without pes fifa would have everything ( all licensed teams, players etc).

And even more garbage gameplay.

>implying Konami has ever given a single fuck about presentation

The last Fifa I've played is Fifa 04.

for me it's man blue
man blew who lmao

retarded opinion

>he never played pes2013
>he never played tif2002

yeah i don't know what their deal is, it's 2019 and they still can't see the importance of graphic design and ui/ux, improving that alone would make them about 30% more money i bet

Let's take a moment to thank NBA players for destroying 2K once and for all. Thanks to their cringy and awful dialogue recordings, 2k20 going to flop so hard 2K will never recover. Thank you.

Nah, there's copalib, which maker this better than fifa la

>lack of fouls
>get stopped every time I make little contact
>no advantage played

>have 19 shots on goal and 10~ corners
>they have 4 shots on goal
>lose 4-3

Attached: DD843E4A-C834-4622-9387-993990AD91A0.png (1022x731, 643K)

Stop shooting from weird angles at 40 meters friend.

Hey they got my local team in it. This instantly makes it better than fifa

Meanwhile in the superior game for Alphas

Attached: vangoat.jpg (615x766, 80K)

this but other way around

PES 2020 demo is amazing, based iniesta, saving konami ass

The ultimate edition is gonna be rapeahoe isn’t it
No

>McTominay on cover

Preordered

That's unironically true, if you accept the fact that Yea Forums sucks nowadays.

Yea Forums was never good

Fair point

desu stats don't tell you much but the fact that real madrid/barca players are OP, end of half sliders change for more dramatic and addictive moments and so much more bullshit. I've literally been on the end of some disgusting referee decision when he gets a penalty for sliding into my defender.
I stick to fm but I miss fifa when it was good

Without the licence of the third division of Zimbabwe.

Still best than SHITFA 20.

It's contrarian to say FIFA is better though.

WTF, don't they have a licensed Manchester United kit in the cover? So why isn't it licensed in game?

This. Every time I come within 5 ft of my gf's team when we play together, it stops the play and she gets a free kick

that pic is old

The only good thing about PES is that it forces FIFA to at least put some effort into its graphics/presentation if nothing else. Imagine if there was no competition, they would literally just release a roster update every single year.

It's Yazid

>McTominay

lmao is this real?

they can't use CR7

>Ruhkooten

It was me silly!

I miss you babe!

I miss you too! Leaving was hard this morning so I need a lot of cuddles tonight, you in?

Of course, gonna kick your butt in PES first like I always do!

The 3 biggest teams in the world and Barcelona

That's only because the based Timbers aren't in PES, my skills are advancing getting used to these weaker teams so watch out!

For me it's PES 2013 new season patch

PES's gameplay is so good (at least in comparison to FIFA's) that it's hard to go back. The PC version is more viable than the console versions since there's a decent mod community around it. Their version of FUT (My Club) doesn't screw you up the ass as much. The only thing I liked more about FIFA was it's career mode and PES is overhauling theirs this season.

Does PES have anything similar to the Pro Clubs in FIFA?

>glamorgan city

Attached: 1564678988969.gif (500x500, 1.59M)

That was 19 that was going to be on ps plus monthly game, not the new game.

It has been better at least 16 of the last 19 years though mate.

only fat kids and people that can't into real footy play fifa though
PES is for CHADs

>best Botafogo is in
Fucking finally
The whole Série B is patrician

Attached: images (7).jpg (400x400, 17K)

i'd be totally onboard with the fake teams if they bothered to make kits reminiscent of the real kit

instead they just use a stock kit and change the colours

>trad bricks vs lloyd

Honestly just played a few games of demo and am unironically enjoying the gameplay way more. It feels more like an actual game of footy than fifa. Unironically thinking about picking it up for pc and just modding real teams in.

I agree it feel way better than PES 19 and feels how I want a footy game to play however there's still no advantage play and the refs are sensitive fucks who stop play way too fucking often.

this doesn't mean shit. i almost win all of my games by abusing catanacio and i almost never have the better stats.

I havent had any problems with the refs and I've been slide tackling like a madman. The advantage thing is kind of annoying tho

That's from 19.

could give a shit about that, it was always the superior game

most of the time there are few changes they along the season for good or bad
even on PS4 the custom kits are accurate enough by the stuff that I use from pesworld

They have all the Yea Forums boards teams licenced tho

Both PES and FIFA are fucking shit.

Play SWOS.

Gameplay is amazing, really love it

>losing Juventus
nah

until these three aren't in the game,I'll stay loyal to PES (I've been loyal since the pes10)

Attached: FB_IMG_1564697155831.jpg (1137x640, 63K)

Does Efootball have libertadores?

Also they should do libertadores legends. Just want to play with Bochini, bros.

Attached: Ricardo-Bochini-El-Cordillerano.jpg (918x706, 123K)

fake and gay

is fifa's gameplay on a console better than pes? not the little extras, not licensed teams, but gameplay vs gameplay on a console.

I find pes to be much better considering there is lots of nuance to the gameplay. Keep in mind that higher difficulties are all scripted garbage

>Konami

Commend your anti ea stance but they're all in the same mafia pal

there are literally no north americans on pes. i always get matched with some south american spic with 500 ping

>no Malta, Andorra or based San Marino
For me, it's FM

Attached: 1554716656855.jpg (480x475, 22K)

>tfw 2k12 is still the best

Attached: 1477282950661.jpg (400x400, 35K)

GOAL SCORING SUPERSTAR HERO

So is the demo good or not

2k14 for pc or oldgen consoles is the best, ie the last oldgen 2k game

smooth and doesn't have glitched animations like dunks like in previous games

>that logo
>that text in the middle
Honestly looks like something I might've whipped up in Year 8 or so, absolutely dreadful.

2k11 has jeffrey mode, thats a good one too

what a funny bunch of plastic teams

this
While making a better football game.
10 minutes installing option files and they have the same amount of licences as fifa you retarded camel fucker.

Demo gameplay is pretty good aside from two things

>fouls for literally nothing
>Goalkeepers are all overpowered superhumans that make once in a career saves every 10 minutes