Attached: images-2.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCMNlIFrxwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not your bro Germoid

considering how many negros i see in my city you very well might be

Chelsea without hazard won't make top 4

wanna start a chelsea general?

Ross Barkley and Pulisic has been an utter madness so far. I think we will be seriously fighting for top 4.

Well you shouldn't have left your shitty peninsula to mess up the world, Europoid

we shall see, depends on how consistent their defence is??

If Arsenal and Utd are anything like last season defensively there is always a chance, we just have to not shit the bed as hard as somebody else.

desu I'd rather see Chelsea do well than Liverpool, good luck

Lampard has got the midfield looking so tidy. Barkley, Jorgi, Mount and Kovacic have found another level, but I know it's only preseason. I hope with KantGOD back >we will start looking more solid defensively, corners in particular have been a mess. Also concerned about our CF option. I'd prefer Tammy over Michy as a starter, Giroud for Europe but it seems like our midfield is going to make or break the season because there's not a lot of creativity there.

>peninsula

Attached: s8b88kft28x21.png (645x729, 59K)

>general

Surprised. Honestly gonna be a rough season.

Sema buda nacheki uko area Yea Forums post your pic

Attached: ....jpg (462x462, 117K)

I’m tired, Louis

When’s Kante back?

Premier League: top 4
Champions League: quarterfinal
FA Cup: winners
Carabao Cup: semis
>s-support y-your local c-club
I do

Attached: 1563973672284.jpg (1280x1440, 983K)

arsenal will dab so hard on you this season. revenge arc for the 4-1 loss in baku

I’ve supported Chelsea all my life and live down the road but I’ve never seen them at Stamford Bridge. None of my friends or family like football and it’s really expensive ;_;

Just like every other season? When they bought Ozil or Lacazette or Aubemayang?

top lad

Attached: 1564677915531.jpg (594x919, 163K)

Arsenal can't dab on anyone away from home, we'll probably lose at the emirates and win at the bridge

Barkley was dope last year's preseason too
He's gonna be great a few games and an embarassment most of them

considering luiz looks to be playing it's gonna be a shambles

>Premier League: 2nd
>Champions League: winners

Attached: 1523367074267.jpg (719x719, 35K)

Everyone was embarrassing under Sarri except for Hazard. Barkley has been overlooked and played out of position since he signed but now he is playing his natural position.

Tbf only Luiz, Alonso, Kovacic, Willian and Morata were embarassing
Many others were mediocre or inconsistent.
If Barkley can't play a central midfield position where he has space and time to create, what can he play? I wouldn't be surprised if Mount is better already

He's not a deep lying creative midfielder, he's ball playing attacking midfielder, he needs the wingers either side of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCMNlIFrxwo

What will the lineup be against United?

Wouldn't be surprised to see Zuoma and Christensen start vs United desu

>He's not a deep lying creative midfielder, he's ball playing attacking midfielder, he needs the wingers either side of him.
m’attacking m’idfielder
*tips*

>He's not a deep lying creative midfielder
That's why he never played in Jorginho's position. He played ahead of the other two CM's, and when RLC played the same position he had no problem doing the things that Barkley only do one game a month

It's a bit different to playing in the middle of an attacking 3, why didn't Sarri play him there instead of shit like Higauin or Morata? Would have worked a lot better. Barkley has basically nailed on his starting position for Old Trafford anyway so we can only wait and see.

I doubt Barkley would work as a striker but maybe as an AM. Still, he's never ever in his career performed at a consistent level which he'll have to do no matter where he plays.

>>s-support y-your local c-club you can't just do what you want reeee

Oh look, a Chelsea fan being a cunt. Call David Attenborough, this is pretty rare.

Attached: FrankLampard.jpg (220x350, 26K)