She didn't text back

>she didn't text back

Attached: 1563053076936.jpg (612x472, 60K)

>she put us on pause
>fuck 10/10 qt meanwhile
>still miss her
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 3df62adc3b28cc69ea9099a435646caa.jpg (236x282, 22K)

>she didn't text back

Attached: 1468536388102.gif (300x250, 1.41M)

Women's end game is to break your soul

Solution: get a female friend or relative to pretend to be your THOT to make her jealous. Literally the only way to get an indifferent girl to like you.

I don't understand why women do this. Just say fuck off if you aren't interested in me.

>she's my ex gf

Attached: 1560695472152.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

Learn to do the same, user.

have you tried texting her "pls respond"?

Absolute cuck

>she
gay

I moved to another country for a girl who found a job, a place and everything else so we could get married and start a life there. Things were great but after an argument I returned for a month and ended up going back because it was a dumb argument. Almost six months later I had to return because she didn't go through with the marriage and to this day she goes on and on about how she loves me and no one will replace me. Pretends not to understand that doing what she did to me twice is a reason to cut her from life forever and basically showing me she doesn't want a life with me, she disagrees.
Welcome to the retardation that is woman

>not being volcel

what is fucking with asian people making this depressing shit

Why do women get dresses/veils that long? Wouldn't it just be annoying?

Also this

>A nation of cucks the post

Based

Attached: 20181008_132205.jpg (720x870, 409K)

Lol I was in that love triangle except I was the Chad

So she admits that he works all day and she does nothing??? and that he has no right to complain about it because he can't single-handedly make more than the wage of two people?

I always just assumed this was photoshopped because no one could be this much of a useless dumb cunt, right?

Good post

>being in a love triangle

Attached: IMG_0852.jpg (1120x1125, 302K)

I was in one of those triangles without even knowing

Attached: TINDER WIFE.jpg (902x675, 108K)

this makes me sad.. hit too close to home

You were the girl.

>they matched
>meaning they both found each other and fucking swiped right
What in the fuck, pair of retards.

my money would be on her doing the same thing (just lonely with no intentions). they completely fucked the trust in the relationship though.

i had sex with a girl yesterday and she wants to meet again. but she keeps asking to meet my friends, whats up with that? somethings up with that

She wants to make sure you have a social life.

You stuck your dick in crazy

My money is on the women being a fucking whore(they did meet on tinder remember, meaning she did fuck a shit ton of guys from tinder before settling for this provider, this can be proven by the fact that women get over 1000% more matches than men do)
reminder to all my wankbros, all women are whores, every single one of them, they know being a whore is bad image in society so they'll try and hide it but it's built in them, literally, in the form of a moist fuxk hole

>provider
She's the one going on business trips though

This is reasonable I guess. I do have friends, but I don't think they'd even want to meet her even.

She seemed nice but yeah maybe haha. she was japanese so who knows

Wdym, like straight up saying she wants to meet your friends? That's pretty fucking stupid, if she's just a sex thing, which she obviously is since she's having sex before being in a relationship or marriage then she wants to fuck your friends as well, since it's an easy lay. I say drop her right the fuck now bro, not good for your mental health those THOTS

Lmao, you so realise why women earn less that men, it's because they're lazy fucks, she goes on business trips to have sex you fucking retard
>a leaf
Yea no surprise

>not sharing with your bros
What a faggot

>japanese
From my experience is right, but who knows

Have sex ya manlet nerd

>sharing a potential partner with your friends
Retard. This guy obviously has the fee fees for this thot, which is why he's concerned about the things she does and says

She was really attractive, though. I doubt she'd have any problems at all getting laid.

She was 29, too. So she's rapidly approaching the age where you're considered fucked in Japan.

Please tell me she already has citizenship or you might have one of those Japanese bitches looking for a green card, there's a lot of them.

Have sex unironically

I just want to keep boinking her.

was sex the first time you met? is she fob japanese or more like a regular australian? if fob maybe it's a cultural thing
don't listen to ireland

women get 10000 matches a month and maybe one of those leads to an encounter. lots of women just like to get matches as ego validation.

that said I wouldn't really be surprised either way.

>Japanese
>attractive
lol gg bro

she could be trying to get into a group hangout so that there's not a lot of pressure for it to be romantic.

was it a one night stand or did you fuck after a date?

>text girls

meant for

Excuse me dickheads. This is a real story

Have sex you actual cucks oml

>this irish incel

daily reminder that this is too much ass for such a gentleman

Attached: 117cb164563801b2d2bb31506b5297ac.jpg (620x575, 37K)

>one tick

PULL MEEEE OUT OF THE AIRCRASH

And you're a retard for moving to another country for some girl on the internet. Hope you learned your lesson

your sexual frustration is really jarring, just shut up we're having a comfy thread.

Lmao, cope more cuck, remember to lose weight and have sex

don't move for a chick ever

just here on a working holiday. Second meet.

Second date. After both times she immediately texted me saying how fun it was and asking to meet again. She did say she only has Japanese friends here so yeah it's possible she just wants a group to hang with.

based on your posts in this thread you seem like a bit of a virgin incel lad

Attached: ireland.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>defending whores
Yikes sweaty

most of us just want sex lad, whats got you so uppity?

>former best friend meets some girl at his university
>they become instant close friends and eventually date
>met her but she never really stood out to me (I mean she was gorgeous but there are beautiful women everywhere)
>one night she DMs me asking me something, nothing malicious it was a genuine question about the university bus system
>we keep messaging afterwards
>turns out we're really cool with each other
>I start being more friendly around her when I'm hanging out with my FBF (former best friend) and her
>eventually they break up over a variety of things, one of them being me (but she never told my FBF that)
>they agree to still be friends because they're really compatible
>I keep messaging her and flirting with her
>we don't officially date, I don't even like her that much yet
>one night, like 4 months later, we're drinking and she tells me she really likes me
>think she's joking
>she isn't
>we kiss
>she purposefully tells us to kiss again so she can take a pic and post it on her instagram
>the mad woman actually does it
>FBF sees it 110%
>doesn't comment about it
>he acts really weird around us, we don't say anything to him about our relationship
>1 week later he cuts off all communication from us
>don't hear from him for 9 months
>tells me he wants to be friends again
>but not with her, but he'll be friendly
>it's like old times except they don't talk to each other much
>eventually FBF fades away from my life
>haven't talked to him in years