Golfing away your troubles until your boss gets sacked

>golfing away your troubles until your boss gets sacked

Attached: 6C441373-2B30-4275-B3F6-432580B6D4AA.jpg (750x878, 264K)

Genuinely fascinated with this whole saga. I honestly don't know how it's all gonna end. Zidane wants to get rid of him. Perez wants to get rid of him. He wants to leave. His agent wants him to leave...and yet, he's still there.

Honestly my only takeaway from this is: Gareth Bale is living the best life possible.

Bale is fucking based honest but i would imagine what would sp think if he was black instead of white

At this point it's like they want to keep him to put him in time-out in the corner. But this isn't grade school, the guy is making millions a month.

I would think he was a lazy n-bomb but I would not post it as it would be deleted and I would be banned.

>a lazy n-bomb
Bale is being one of them 2bf, on top of doing the right thing.

well you couldnt say he looks like a monkey for one, wheres the justice in that?

Spee rates dembele and he is our guy

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
KIKE KIKE KIKE
FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

Don't be a pussy. jeez

Absolutely no one wants to pay his salary

The chinks did

how is that defending him ?? he just gave up on him

janny wont like this, not one bit
praying for you lad

Good luck mate.

damn dude you sure are brave for typing those naughty words, did you have to make sure your mom wasn't looking at your computer screen? Based and redpilled dude

he already looks like a monkey

He looks like a missing chain between a human and a gorilla and he is a pacenibber. You can't be blacker than this

Leave it to the leaf to be the SJW of Yea Forums
>inb4 fuck u gipsy

dilate

all this proves is that someone can be sick and still play golf because golf is not a sport, requires little effort and is very gay

typing nigger and screaming nigger arent on the same echelon of bravery you pencil necked faggots

this

Attached: 1562599192516.png (600x579, 415K)

Cope poorfag

But then Bale found out he'd rather play golf in Spain than develop stage 3 lung cancer in the span of 6 months.

>getting mad when a player doesnt want to risk getting Injured over some irrelevant friendly
>player rather spend his time enjoying his vacation while it's still the summer
This is clearly his way of cucking Zidane.

Bale is as honorary of a black as it gets already

How much would it cost for Perez to have Bale banned from every golf course in Spain?

>never bothered to learn the language
>was injured as much as possible
>only played when he felt like it
>put in minimal effort the entire time
>still got paid
>out golfing

Bale is literally every 20-30 year old male who works a desk job, ducking out at 4:30, doing minimal work and never staying late to get anything done

absolutely based

Attached: very nice.jpg (570x570, 21K)

Nigger

if I was Zidane, I would simply allow my best players to play and thus win games

Attached: 1563569301175.jpg (1024x512, 84K)

>n-bomb
>n-bomb
>n-bomb

Faggot, you have to go back to reditt

Attached: 1546658804450.png (294x256, 197K)

Bale should just stay there.

if City or Liverpool don't go in for him, then there's no point going to any other English club, since no one else has a prayer of winning anything for at least another 3 years. he's already won everything. the only domestic league worth winning, that he hasn't already won, is the EPL. which won't happen until one of the big two take him.

Yea except he's won all sorts of trophies with them including winning them the UCL last year

Bale built a mini course in his back garden. He can’t be stopped.

Attached: 5CC5E665-85FD-45AE-92B3-717B2975BD0D.jpg (750x903, 209K)

he would still be based unlike Sanchez or Dumblele he actually performed when it mattered in the CL

Is he a good golfer?
Will he join the Spanish amateur tour for the next few seasons?

Judging by top-left pic he's not got a nice swing.

>He's never won anything at the Dundies
Never going to make it

Real Madrid blocked the move