Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tB25XPGrSeM
youtu.be/FWoUENYudEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weeb shit lmao

>>can actually sell a move
wrong
>>can actually perform wrestling moves adequately
If you actually watched her wrestle for more than 5 minutes you would know she often botches
>>is actually attractive
debatable
>>actually has a gimmick
one that JR will surely bury
>>isn't awarded spots for sucking omega's dick
wrong

>gook
>more than one facial expression
Lolno

seething rihopedo

>">>"
im on my hands and knees literally BEGGING ya to go back

>rihopedo
holy based

t.seething redditor larping

>
>>can actually sell a move
>wrong
>>can actually perform wrestling moves adequately
>If you actually watched her wrestle for more than 5 minutes you would know she often botches
>>is actually attractive
debatable
>>actually has a gimmick
>one that JR will surely bury
>>isn't awarded spots for sucking omega's dick
wrong
>>">>"
>im on my hands and knees literally BEGGING ya to go back

thats how you quote a quote, zoomer

youtube.com/watch?v=tB25XPGrSeM

*Gets big leagued by Riho and told to get out of her corner so she could do her pose and told to move across the ring from her like a child being told they're in time-out in your path*

KWAB. Based Riho throwing her weight around and asserting her dominance over Yuka.

Attached: 93754647239.png (661x425, 454K)

Yuka unironically has one of the most expressive faces in ALL of wrestling.

Attached: 534790743678.png (1920x1071, 3.52M)

pedoshit lol

>
>>
>>>can actually sell a move
>>wrong
>>>can actually perform wrestling moves adequately
>>If you actually watched her wrestle for more than 5 minutes you would know she often botches
>>>is actually attractive
>debatable
>>>actually has a gimmick
>>one that JR will surely bury
>>>isn't awarded spots for sucking omega's dick
>wrong
>>>">>"
>>im on my hands and knees literally BEGGING ya to go back
>thats how you quote a quote, zoomer

Yeah bro we get it. You want to shag children.

Look at all those mouth breathers in the crowd

she's ugly

No she's not! She's a cutie!

Attached: 2738949547.png (401x614, 279K)

Attached: b975f0f212f9107d1808e60d305f4342.jpg (734x839, 515K)

Riho is a certified draw though.

Why is everyone so high on this oba-san? It's only a matter of time when her body gives out in the middle of launching herself from the top ropes onto the outside.

How so?

Ratings improved every time she was on

She has a certificate retard, that's what certified means

>sucking omega's dick
Is that how Nyla Rose became champion? He seems like the kind of dude Omega would be into.

Not every time, and the ratings movements for AEW are mostly within 30k, which is the margin of error for Nielsen, and accounts for only a handful of actual people changing channels. I haven't seen that she is a draw, she definitely isn't a bomb, though, we know that.

Attached: Myfellowamericans.png (679x293, 201K)

Khan named her in the post revolution media event, /ourmagicalgirl/ is going over friends

i love both of them

He did? Can I have a link and a timestamp?

youtu.be/FWoUENYudEM
Twenty minutes in
>"I was really glad to get Yuka back"

YUKACHI

I wish TJPW never got popular just so I wouldn't have to deal with Squared Circle and SCJerk mongoloids ruining something else I enjoy with their Reddit console war bullshit.

>muh sekrit club
Pathetic

Attached: IMG_0007.jpg (1280x1920, 256K)

why is this boy dressed so flamboyantly

just because you wanna fuck someone doesnt make them a good wrestler

Sorry you like idol shit.

Is hana an astronaut? Is that why she has the nasa patch?

Her mouth looks perfect for a BBC

I've been watching Yuka matches since she debuted professionally. You are a retard.

So pretty.

Attached: 89230495.png (675x1200, 918K)

>has the nasa patch
because her is ass is outta this world

You're right. Recognition brings it to the attention of low IQ redditors and twitter chumps like you.

fiendish

Hi Riho

you guys like them to look like young girls huh? yikes

Yes because youth represents beauty, you fucking moron. Why do you think women always invest in make-up and anti-aging products? They're always trying to look younger, and Yuka has a god-given ability to look young despite being in her early 20's.

She is a whore pretending to be pure, Riho is genuinely pure and her wrestling character is the real Riho. That's why people like Yuka ironically and are truly invested in Riho.

Attached: 1562902367702.jpg (600x800, 51K)

>a magical girl is a thing in anime where girls transform to become more powerful!

Attached: 1577224728798.png (566x749, 372K)

>40 years old
>Flippy shitting magical girl is her gimmick
I hope she's actually the Dark Order's Exalted One

i might actually watch aew regularly if that happens

If you think this old chipmunk is cute that's one thing but you don't need to act like she's more than she really is, that's some hardcore simping

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

Attached: 1583099885337.webm (906x720, 356K)