Wasted of Money: The Promotion

Wasted of Money: The Promotion

Attached: nxt-logo.jpg (901x506, 28K)

ESL: The OP

Uppitty: The Reply

Misspelling: The Retort

OP: The Seething

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Wasted of Point: The Thread

kek

Attached: 1553080830612.gif (1000x1000, 379K)

Why does the performance center suck so much at making good wrestlers?

Because it’s not interested in making them. It’s sole purpose is to sign up marks so that the independent scene doesn’t get too popular.

Pity: The Bump

It does exactly the opposite. They sign wrestlers you are already good and send them to the PC to make them worse by teaching them how to wrestle the WWE style.

It is full of marks, in the ring, and marks coaching them. Cornette pulled guys off the street and with an old ring sitting on top of milk crates, some old weights and a 2L of Sprite, made some stars. HHH and his band of midgets are just collecting jobbers for Vince. The only guys Vince actually wants go straight to main roster, like AJ, and the offer for Okada.

Cringe

should've stayed on the network. Move Smackdown to fridays, you pussies. Better yet, don't put up a program at the same time as AEW, fuck off and let them be

wednesdays I meant

they are probably operating in the black after the tv deal desu

>Hey Vince, USA here. We want to pay you 30 million dollars for that thing you do on that that thing that nobody watches.
>No thanks we're not in the business of making money.
big brain

>Cornette

He "made" guys the WWE decided to push no matter what.

I mean Vince has literally admitted he'd rather bury something he doesn't like than make any money off it, so where's the inconsistency?

NXT was on Wednesdays long before APW was a thing

well the inconsistency is we're not talking about booking a show it's getting paid millions of dollars for NXT that lets them recoup the expenditure of the PC and maintain the relationship and second slot they had with USA after they moved smack. beggin ya never to open a business.

I know, they should've let them be. NXT was good enough, it wasn't a waste of money and it drew live crowds. It gave the company good will. The live program is okay for now, but if you don't think they're gonna micromanage the shit out of it once the ratings fall a bit more (and they will, and it'll suck ass), I don't know what to tell you

WHO'S NEXT?

Attached: 1581018307874.jpg (1200x1848, 1001K)

Mike Kucknellis looks so out of his depth even here

>Johnny
>Ringkampf
>Lorcan

These ones still hurt bros ;_;