/cric/

Ashes Eve edition

Attached: bread.png (474x294, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

espncricinfo.com/series/19173/game/1178102/nigeria-under-19s-vs-kenya-under-19s-6th-match-icc-under-19-world-cup-qualifier-africa-division-one-2018-19
espncricinfo.com/series/19408/scorecard/1193506/sri-lanka-vs-bangladesh-3rd-odi-bangladesh-in-sri-lanka-2019
youtu.be/2q9_ZEtuTR8
youtube.com/watch?v=IMU2XZVSAoc
nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12254627
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/amp/sport-43215067
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12254617
youtube.com/watch?v=ts5dEwwQB48
youtube.com/watch?v=hjZHfEIEJ54
youtu.be/M1cWHvyyC3o
youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7PAyCDwEg
youtube.com/watch?v=W-Syk-7xoXM
journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1097184X17706401
moglen.law.columbia.edu/LCS/palaw.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=T0lEVcRZWzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hate cricket
it doesn't make any sense

ITS

Ez win for England

Reminder to put the house on England winning the Ashes.
Also reminder not to engage in spot betting because that shit is rigged.

betting is haram

just dropped a big steaming english top order in my toilet lads

A sandpaper brand has missed a trick not sponsoring this

Just finished up my simulation of tomorrow's game it ended in a tie

Continuing after I was rudely interrupted

Attached: img_1204.jpg (980x424, 388K)

just did a british cricket simulation in the loo lads, ended in a flush

Attached: Le 0% team.jpg (1024x576, 141K)

Attached: Le 1% team.jpg (1500x1000, 519K)

>holding up 1 finger = 0% team
>holding up 0 fingers = 1% team
baffling missed opportunity

bought a t shirt lads

Attached: peng.png (525x752, 676K)

the dwindling low energy east african kenyan cricket
the rising high energy west african nigerian cricket

is nigerian cricket a meme?

terrified of a full strength james pattinson lads

Favourite kit? For me, it's American college cricket

Attached: 10981994_10152997215864331_3630717113104311741_n.jpg (937x502, 125K)

espncricinfo.com/series/19173/game/1178102/nigeria-under-19s-vs-kenya-under-19s-6th-match-icc-under-19-world-cup-qualifier-africa-division-one-2018-19

no

he's gonna bowl one spell and snap his shit up again, screencap this

Not for me mate, i'll just stick with the pol memes thanks

huh
now that is based

Fuck's sake lads, lost 4 wickets for 7 runs and we're in real danger of throwing this away now. Need based kolpak Parnell to save us now

Phew, based kolpak Parnell saved us. 81 not out off 47 deliveries, not bad for a bowler

For me, it's James Pattinson

Attached: Mr Glass.jpg (988x438, 100K)

He had Allah on his side mate

Yeah only recently found out he was Muslim, was NOT happy about that desu

espncricinfo.com/series/19408/scorecard/1193506/sri-lanka-vs-bangladesh-3rd-odi-bangladesh-in-sri-lanka-2019

yikes

Not very progressive of you mate

progress this *braps on your face*

No, I've spent too much time on /pol/ and now I'm an Islamophobe, unfortunately enough

based prossielad

oi alchy locks u here m8
oi bard of worcester u here m8
oi deano sune lune lad u here m8
oi MRFF u here m8
oi prossielad u here

I'm not familiar with the lingo, what's a prossie? I hope you're not accusing me of being a Protestant, that would be the final insult

Yeah

Quite pungent indeed my dear

>Now I'm an Islamophobe
Same mate, not racist, just don't like 'em simple as

Attached: owzat.jpg (1125x600, 114K)

prett fucking stupid.

>prett fucking stupid.

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 51K)

Zachy b AKA the grim rapist

you aka the freakazoid nonce kiwi school shooter who posts purely about me

The East African cricket team will rise again

Look outside and listen without listening:
youtu.be/2q9_ZEtuTR8

Attached: 1296112-ashes-cricket-cartoon-1899-w-g-grace.jpg (624x476, 112K)

the virgin peewee
the chad zachy

another good one
youtube.com/watch?v=IMU2XZVSAoc

new zealand were robbed and i love it

reckon Pakistan will beat Aus in the test series this November.

the shaheen shah afridi at the WACA show

>praising the crime of robbery
as expected of a welshman

Nice one bud.

My wife just in with some yoghurts, she excitedly says Rachel Allen's but I'm after eating one and I noticed firstly there's a union flag on the pull-tab so I read everything and it's Welsh yoghurt. Even says from grandmother to mother to daughter. It is Rachel's but not our Rachel. Bit sneaky.
Was alright - not the best - added sugar, pectin, and rice starch not what I'd usually go for.

Business Idea: The Ashes but with Hundred™ matches (the new and superior format) instead of Tests

i'm now a welshman you obese yank

*not

Yep, you are now a welshman

Business idea: Registering THE HUNDRED® as a trademark.

Business idea:
Copy the format of the women's ashes in a vain hope to capture the Zoomer market

business idea: sebbo losing 8lbs of body mass a week on a strict no taco bell diet

Why do Kiwis do this?

Attached: 1563099698254.jpg (1080x1377, 203K)

I do need to get back to the gym though.

Is Taco Bell that good? I've never even seen one.

terrified of james pattinson finding his length

Sounds like something that would really increase the viewership amongst women and children, and that's got to be our number one priority. Great idea!

Cringe. Glad they lost like they did tbqh

Attached: 20150328000941-1427527198.jpg (904x1280, 98K)

no it's grim

girm

nigeria will be india's bogey team over the coming decades

*farts*

Just want him back

Attached: Gaz Baz.jpg (5120x4160, 1.08M)

grim

nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12254627

Nah it’s not that great. It’s semi-passable drunk food, but only just and only because it’s cheap.

google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/amp/sport-43215067

Attached: 1515831048-hindu-magic.jpg (600x450, 43K)

makes sense, nz is the worldwide destination for weird cults, nonce rings etc

> A US man has learned that his mother's body, that the family had donated to medical research, was instead used in "blast testing" by the US military.

>Jim Stauffer says he only learned what really happened three years after his mother died from Alzheimer's in 2014, aged 73. Doris Stauffer battled the condition for many years, despite not carrying the gene that often leads to it developing, and medical officials had suggested that her brain be studied after her death.

> It was sent under the condition that only her brain was to be used for medical research. Instead, BRC sold her body to the US military which then used it in tests designed to simulate the effect of an improvised explosive device (IED) exploding under a vehicle. To obtain these results, Doris Stauffer's body was strapped into a chair and an explosive device detonated underneath.

>BRC owner Stephen Gore pleaded guilty in 2015 to a charge of illegally conducting an enterprise after his company was the subject of a two-year investigation.It was revealed last month that, during a raid of the premises in 2014 the FBI "observed various unsettling scenes," including a chilly bin filled with male genitalia, piles of unlabelled body parts and even a torso "with the head removed and replaced with a similar head sewn together in a Frankenstein manner".

grim

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12254617

Attached: cucktill.png (344x348, 154K)

pretty based

>chilly bin
It's an ice box, or cold box. Like you'd put ice and drinks in it to bring to sit on at the cricket. I've never seen one in Ireland but in Australia I seen heaps of them but Aussies call them eskies.

wouldn't mind see him grind out a cheeky 5(28) before being trapped lbw/bowled to what is essentially a half volley to 99.999% of professional batsman

You forgot to mention that the facility where they found all these desecrated remains was in Arizona mate.

The ashes is peak comfy, from it's origins to the banter and the ashes urn

Attached: file.png (700x394, 418K)

Does anyone know if the ashes is on the willow app?

Why does that one autistic Brazilian hate cricket so much

Willow are carrying The Ashes. I dunno if that means on the app as well or just their channel.

Trying to be a /cric/ poosonality I think.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 10.03.14 pm.png (910x1218, 1.97M)

Cheers

Those cheeky 5 runs will be like gold dust compared to the cheeky ducks Roy, Burns and Denly will serve up

your right lad i'm planning the gary balance open top bus thru london already

Probably got molested by rapey b

Attached: 16290430-0-image-a-55_1563649573964.jpg (634x438, 85K)

In the last thread I posited the idea of Daryl Mitchell receiving a call up to the England T20 side, but I was met with a steely silence. Is this because /cric/ does not know about Daryl Mitchell or does not care about Daryl Mitchell?

Good lad

is he the guy from Eastenders

Attached: tumblr_pviy97xhg71u5f06vo1_500.jpg (414x680, 93K)

Attached: tumblr_pvixca6jkd1u5f06vo1_540.jpg (534x680, 83K)

It's because he's 35 mate, more chance of based Gary Ballance making a comeback

Didn't he get his house done up recently by DIY SOS?

No, he's the 35 year-old Worcestershire. Opens the batting and bowls 50mph dibbly-dobblers that nobody can deal with

I'm talking about him as a bowler for the T20 side. Lots of people were unironically talking about him opening the batting for England a year or two ago, but his form in the county game has been complete shit, must be averaging under 10

Wouldn't know desu, my IQ is far too high to watch that nonsense

Attached: tumblr_pviz6r5Bm81u5f06vo1_540.jpg (535x680, 96K)

Attached: tumblr_pviyqeP5YL1u5f06vo1_540.jpg (523x680, 99K)

Attached: tumblr_pviy0snaG21u5f06vo1_540.jpg (535x680, 68K)

Attached: gettyimages-1161350991-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1715, 1.28M)

They will never pick a 35 year old for T20, you got more chance of based Jade Dirtbag making a comeback

But his economy rate is spectacular, nobody knows how to play him.

He hates chess too

Watching this youtube.com/watch?v=ts5dEwwQB48 forgot just how shit the pozzies were/are

I know mate but the ecb are ageist especially in T20, the only hope you got is the next England coach is his dad

cricket newbie here. are there no fielding restrictions in test cricket, like with the power plays or whatever in ODI? i'm guessing that is why test cricket is slower (lower scoring)

There are fielding restrictions but they’re much less than brainlet formats. The main one I know about is the one that prevents bodyline fields (no more than two fielders behind square on the leg side).

so that'd be 2 fielders on the bat side, right? and besides that theres no restrictions?

oh i'm a brainlet. i get leg side confused but it would make sense that it is the opposite of the bat side. nevermind. (if that's right)

Why don’t they let other countries play in the Ashes?

Always remember that the stumps are off, middle, and leg.
Leg side == on side.
There is no bat side, you're meaning off side as opposed to leg side/on side.

Any grigget on?

Welcome to /cric/ friend. The powerplay is a small reason why the run rate (i.e. the speed at which runs are scored) is slower, but it's much more to do with the fact that it'll be difficult to get a high-scoring innings (e.g. 500-600) if you bat like a maniac, like they do in T20 and sometimes in ODI. You'd lose wickets far too quickly. Instead, you want your batsmen to keep their wicket for as long as possible, and just score runs on the bad balls.

Another related factor is that they use red balls for test cricket, rather than the white balls they use in the shorter format. These swing through the air much more, making it more difficult to bat against and more likely that you're going to lose your wicket.

alright, yeah that makes sense. i don't really know the fielding/batting terminology yet but i'm interested to learn. i only got into cricket this past world cup so i understand the general rules now but some of the more detailed stuff i'm still new to, as you can tell.

Because it's really just a regular test series between Australia and England. It's not the only sporting played solely between two sides with a special name, rugby has several for example.
The Ashes is just a prestigious series for Australia and England, it's not actually worth any more or less than any other test series between any combination of test nations as opponents.

You just missed the Worcestershire game by a few hours unfortunately, which is the most exciting cricketing event going on at the moment. Don't worry though, there will be another one on Friday.

i didn't know the balls were actually different, outside of color. that's interesting to know.
like i said i understand that test cricket is slower since there's no over limit, but was wondering how much fielding restrictions play a part. i watched some test highlights from some match (forget which) recently and the way the fielders are situated, it seems almost impossible for the ball to get regularly "out" from the middle of the pitch

Still reckon they should've nicknamed the t20 or hundreds or whatever the fuck meme format county team, The Worcestershire Sauces

You fuckers were never this welcoming to me.

Yeah, they might as well go full retard with it

You're alright mate it'll all come to you eventually, it's like learning an other language.
I like to listen to the test cricket on the radio especially if I'm having to work or travel, and knowing the terminology is necessary for visualization and enjoyment. Makes it very easy to describe exactly what happened on any single delivery.
If I tell you the fast bowler came in over the wicket, pitched up a short bouncer, and was pulled away to the square leg boundary for six, you can see that. It's a wonderful sport is cricket.

Yeah that's what makes cricket such a high IQ sport, there's just so many variables that come into play. All the different types of swing the bowler can impart on the ball depend on a combination of the ball itself (including how new it is), the bowler's action, and the weather conditions.

I don't think fielding restrictions are responsible for the slow run rate. Typically, at the start of the innings the captain will deliberately leave holes in the field, and put those fielders in the slips (by the wicket-keeper) instead. The strategy there is that you're trying to tempt the batsman into scoring more quickly by playing attacking shots, which he's more likely to edge and get caught out. So most batsman will deliberately try to play a slow innings and avoid scoring too quickly and riskily.

Of course there are some exceptions, where batsmen who are better as aggressive players will just play that way in test cricket too. But they're the exception rather than the rule.

Based, would love to support the Worcestershire Sauces desu

I would have been, always love to welcome members from non-cricketing nations into the fold

yeah unfortunately the time zones are a bit shit for us americans, but for most of the world cup i just followed along on the espn cricinfo commentary during the week and watched the games live over the weekend. ill try to continue to do the same with the ashes, will be the first test cricket i'll watch live so i think i'll pick it up the more i watch

Just tested out the Willow, lads, and it looks like it’s still working on my PS4. Very excited for tomorrow, especially considering Hotstar stopped working on my PS4 halfway through the World Cup.

*dabs*

Attached: E5A4AC98-3F02-4ED0-A850-EC13926F57F8.jpg (1000x776, 188K)

Sorry, I'm implying that both the bowler and batsman are right handed but I forgot to specify that.

Is there a good explainer for different types of bowling and how different things are used? Like when do you want an off-spinner, and how would you set the field up? How does the batsman fight against different types of bowling?

Attached: england-v-australia.jpg (300x200, 31K)

makes sense, thanks for the info. lots of similarities and differences between baseball and cricket, but what draws me to cricket is the aspect of international competition, which baseball is lacking pretty badly. they've tried to do the world baseball classic or whatever but it's kinda shit

For me, it's coming home.

be careful with willow, those guys are scum. i tried to cancel my subscription a few months back and there is no way to do it on their website. so i emailed them asking to cancel and they didn't reply. had to email 3-4 times before they finally got around to processing it. i just watch illegal streams now because i don't wanna deal with those con artists

Attached: tumblr_pvh5oaqnEx1u5f06vo1_540.jpg (534x679, 123K)

Attached: tumblr_pvh5geIUDw1u5f06vo1_540.jpg (534x679, 111K)

I cancel and resubscribe all the time. It is shitty, though, because it’s like you said, you have to email them.

Attached: tumblr_pvh5g5aRjP1u5f06vo1_540.jpg (534x680, 112K)

I subscribe to Willow through Sling so I don't have to deal with them luckily

Last chance for you not to jump down the rabbit hole.
There are books written on these subjects yes, I'm sorry I can't recommend any of them right now. If nobody can help you just ask again later because I know some of these anons know where to find the answers you seek.

PLEASE

Attached: tumblr_pvh57tRYNY1u5f06vo1_500.jpg (480x679, 72K)

Attached: tumblr_pvh57sy6bH1u5f06vo1_540.jpg (509x680, 111K)

Attached: tumblr_pvh57pKnN41u5f06vo1_540.jpg (535x680, 86K)

what'd i do

are you white?

WATCH

yep. why does that matter, friend

We had to bring in fielding restrictions after the Australian draft dodger got found out against the short ball. England's tactical genius brutally exposed the "Don". The entire Australian nation went into complete mental breakdown over a few medium paced "bouncers"

Attached: quote-all-australians-are-an-uneducated-and-unruly-mob-douglas-jardine-105-42-38.jpg (850x400, 45K)

Yeah i'm actually a brit, moved here about 5 years ago

im not white :( /hoc/ said it is whites only and sent me here instead

Attached: skynews-england-captains_4718513.jpg (768x432, 66K)

I was trying to find a book that I read as a kid that provided good introductions to batting, bowling, and fielding. I swear it was written by Simon Hughes (former player turned TV pundit/analyst), but I can't seem to find it anywhere online. Maybe someone else knows it?

In any case, there's really no substitute for just watching the game and playing the game. For an off-spinner I'd probably want to set a field with a couple of fielders on the leg-side boundary (because the ball spins in towards the batsman and is easier to hit in that direction), but it depends a lot on the context of the game (i.e. are we trying to stop them scoring runs, trying to take wickets, etc) and the batsman's strength (maybe he's really good at hitting through the off-side and we need some extra cover there).

The batsman deals with different types of bowling through his own skill and experience. They will practice a lot against all sorts of different bowlers, although naturally people will have their own strengths and weaknesses. Typically the opening batsmen will be best against fast bowlers (because they almost always bowl at the start of the innings), but not always.

I'd like there to be more international competition in true desu, given that it's pretty much just the former British colonies at the moment. I'd be willing to give baseball a go and would suppot some sort of cricket-baseball cultural exchange programme, but at present can't see baseball ever matching the dizzying heights of cricket

end of the day, they're both high IQ ball and bat sports, so i dont understand some of the bickering between the two sports. banter is fine but i think baseball and cricket fans would and should enjoy each other's sports. i'm hoping cricket makes it big in america eventually, but i doubt that will happen (although it used to be quite big in america apparently, didn't even know until recently that the first ever international match was USA vs (british) Canada)
baseball did just do the series in london and from what i've read it was pretty successful, so who knows what the future will hold

Not really, I mean mostly, I'm rather freckled in truth.

You missed the most important one mate

Attached: k4bd71a2j5y01.jpg (960x630, 96K)

Fuck off fat poof. Cricket is not for you

world t20

Do you feel lucky Pozzies?

Attached: England wins by 0%.png (257x241, 12K)

>le 78.57% face

Attached: 1520386130884.png (460x460, 251K)

You may be right there, truthfully I don't know much about baseball and have always thought it seemed fairly boring. But I know people say the same about cricket, so I could well be wrong

Wow, who knew the aussies could be bad at throwing a coin in the air as well?

Australia are due

sabah alkhyr balad 'abyad sabiq aidaeaa alan biaism alla

Attached: SL-racism-012.jpg (1200x675, 170K)

This isn't all time is it, what is this?

morning lads.
alfityan alsabah.
الفتيان الصباح

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 6K)

Just woke up

Shaaytan

its

Richo
Zachy
Blubbo

The three rapesketeers

Buzzing lads
Feel like a kid at Christmas

youtube.com/watch?v=hjZHfEIEJ54

GOAT
O
A
T

going to filter every key word in this post

Less than 11 hours lads

>burns, Roy, Denly, Buttler, Ali
on the cards lads

Attached: web1_8795549-7e428963040447f6920bb7e59631b7a5.jpg (760x438, 48K)

Attached: England-celebrate-their-historic-ICC-Men-s-Cricket-World-Cup-win.jpg (896x504, 75K)

>Curran and Jofra out
>Starc Hazelshit possible out
whats going on lads

Ez win for Australia

thinking Im back lads

Attached: 10663594-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 37K)

post em
fuck no wonder we were so shit without smarner
Bancroft, Khawaja, Head and Labuschane will just get 5(20) and nick off every innings and look forlorn and take 5 mins to walk back the dressing room

Attached: mm.png (876x634, 424K)

me on my day off out in the garden watching the first day of the back to back world cup and ashes champions

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 12.26.07 am.png (984x502, 59K)

A tipsy Kylie Gillies

Attached: kylie-gillies-847655.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>falls over before the balls even bowled and nicks it to second
why
why are they going to select him?

entertainment value
who cares how many runs he makes? watching him eat shots at silly mid is gold

odds are against us boys
Warner Bancroft and Smoth havent played for Aus test team since the sandpaper lulz, Pattinson is a freshcunt after his injuries, fuck all experience as a team, playing in England where we havent won since 2001, Starc and Hazelwood out
Massive undedogs lads, be happy if we win an innings let alone one test.
Its Englels to lose at this point and will be a miracle if we win anything
Godspeed AusGODs

Attached: Anderson22052019_0 (1).jpg (770x433, 31K)

Attached: 1031571704-594x594.jpg (594x392, 156K)

Attached: cricket-ashes-australia-match-australia-sydney-england_ec66e344-f537-11e7-b42e-2d533d154b0f.jpg (960x595, 101K)

thats true any domestic opener is going to do fuck all anyway and probably end their career
Everything changes if anderson gets injured though they should just only bowl bumpers at his shoulder

37 years old and coming back from an injury
thinking he'll be lucky to see out the series without breaking down due to old age

Attached: 2A5EAFE300000578-3154777-image-a-11_1436443376204.jpg (634x382, 124K)

The Duke of Dorset

Attached: methode_times_prodmigration_web_bin_a01cc6fa-b58c-33d4-a9d6-0b051fe4a6b2.jpg (685x456, 61K)

who's that paki on the right

Attached: gettyimages-479884588-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1366, 2.24M)

Best test match of all time on the cards lads

cause baby tonight, the /cric/ threads gonna make up the post again
cause baby tonight, you bully josh, sebbo and matt again
and /hoc/ /hoc/ has a small coc coc, can’t stop /cric/GODS GODS dabbing on them
cause baby tonight, the /cric/ threads gonna make up the post again

my dearest bros

Sebbo? Aww man

youtu.be/M1cWHvyyC3o
thoughts?

Attached: 1528907879454.jpg (481x604, 37K)

yeah bants aside good luck lads

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Attached: dmx.jpg (1024x768, 251K)

why wasnt big billy stanlake at the world cup lads

brain was too big

None of my friends texted me today so I've spent the evening getting drunk and shitposting in /brit/. Really think I've hit a new low tonight.

This is the post

Pub on the cards lad?

WA lads what pub are we watching the game from?

love all grig posters. hang in there m8

Attached: zyzza.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Federal Hotel in freo mate

absolutely

Good luck on the pub quiz

parmi and pint mate?

Gf just called me, lads

What'd she call you?

too busy fighting the hunter at the fishing hamlet coast

Based

Lol that’s pretty funny

Has anyone ever been to Norfolk Island off the coast of Australia?

Why yes I'm an old Lancashire lad. And you?

Attached: jofra.jpg (325x400, 16K)

England are going to win aren't they?
Grim

yeah lad
ama

It’s on shark week. There are so many tiger sharks there, how do you avoid getting eaten?

>shark week

Attached: aiportraits_1563591215.jpg (1024x1024, 758K)

don't reply to Americans

Stop trying so hard to be different

He’s a grown man don’t tell him what to do

The American who’s not sebbesity is pretty BASED.

Are you retarded?

went there on a surf trip tbqh lad and didn't even know this, didn't see any sharks.
the food's really fresh, barter system still exists and the weed is pretty good, some shit is super expensive though, pretty much anything they have to get flown in like coffee etc
fishing is great
Locals aren't happy at the current state of affairs, Aus government wants to introduce NSW laws after running their own show since forever
Hope they don't, the joint will be flooded with chinks

Don't even know if you're Australian with current immigration rates, get fucked cunt.
Would rather a million sebbos over one asian/paki

>i columnist Mitchell Johnson
based bogan getting respected jobs

>Don't even know if you're Australian with current immigration rates, get fucked cunt.
>Would rather a million sebbos over one asian/paki

Attached: aiportraits_1563512841.jpg (512x512, 27K)

proxy off smeggo

Based. Looks comfy as fuck there.

Yeah they basically recycle dead cows etc by throwing caucuses in the bays, but now sharks are used to being fed there and there are hundreds due to them mating.

yikes

This is the post

Attached: brainy.jpg (629x681, 138K)

You mean carcasses

dad cancelled sky sports
fingers crossed that streaming is stable and at least reasonable quality

Business idea: FTA cricket

Yeah sorry I’m a bit dyslexic/retarded

sebbo is a leb you dumb cunt

more aussie than you will ever be xing chao

Attached: richard-chee-quee-cd23b6ed-d2c3-49e2-9610-2d34b7b44f5-resize-750.jpg (258x371, 20K)

yes mate I'm a chink and that's why I'm in a cricket thread I'm one of the many many chink sports fans

tipping australia winning and an anzac test championship final in a few years time

I’m a true blue dinky di deadset legend
AMA

>lebbo is asian/paki

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 51K)

reminder cric is for tradies and boomers

>Lebanon is not in Asia

based retard

based chandu
how's the study mate

pakanon SEETHING

>just being on the asian continent makes you asian
based paki trying to blend in with the chinese.
you sound like my grandma saying we're euros, asians, and africans at the same time.

I am a based wog

I'm 130kg of pure Polynesian muscle

that bellyful of pineapples is not muscle mate

based

based and sweet potato pilled

*transcends racism*

no such thing as racism mate. If youre offended then there's truth to it.
fuck off

Pretty good lad. Bit busy with projects though. How are you doing?

going well mate going well

Reckon a cheeky haka would drive the Richter scale into a shoot ;)

I reject your hypothesis

aimed squarely at you lad. suck it up

Dog's been hiding garbage under the bed again lads.

requesting a heat haka for the ashes big fella
thanks in advance

for me it's the powerful bad light haka

the real enemies are black jews and white muslims, prove me wromng

>a fucking leaf

cric is a socialist, anti-racist area. please adhere.

Attached: leaftruthie.jpg (1280x720, 27K)

High IQ post

cric is a democracy styled area lad
please fuck off

cric is an ancap thread lads
there will be NO roads

>world cup
>ashes
how will hoc recover?

reckon norfolk is slightly closer to NZ so its ours tb h

lads just had a thought
ashes sticky
convince the mods that we need a sticky because it's the first match
/hoc/ will never ever recover

>spar and train boxing/muay thai
>been heemed on multiple occasions during sparring
>heemed others during training
>freak out when a cricket ball is bowled anywhere on leg side or over waist height
why the fuck am I so scared of a cricket ball lads?

if you're enough of a man to box why would you sully your fists by also doing chinaman voodoo gibberish

>be utter primitive
>only used to flying fists and feet
>panic when red thing hit in air by stick
>never see technology that combines two things before
>have utter fucking existential crisis when realize whole life has been devoted to primitive pursuits

reckon crics way scarier for me lad.
cricket ball is heavy as fuck and flies off the synthetic pitch in d grade

yeah I did say socialist mate.

Its not primitive, there's too many ice heads and 3rd worlders walking around this shithole to not know how to defend yourself.

>GRUG NOT PRIMITIVE
>GRUG GREAT WARRIOR CAN PROTECT CLAN
>JUST PLEASE NO MAKE RED THING FLY AT GRUG WITH FANCY STICK

do you even play grig lad. least I have a go

this wasn't really funny the first 5 times.

SHALL be viewing fast and furious 8.5 today before the ashes lads
already litty

MUMMY ME HUNGEE

Attached: Virginia-Trioli-.jpg (600x400, 52K)

is that the shaw and hobbs one? looks lit AF

>the rock doing island haka
>cgi looks like it was done by the lowest bidding indian '3d image effects company'
DROPPED

reckon Credlin would be an absolute dominatrix

Attached: 5c4f956ba0e845000ea5d027.jpg (1600x900, 341K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7PAyCDwEg
I love this trailer because I feel like I've watched the entire movie already

I haven't watched a trailer in 5 years because they always spoil 3/4 of the movie

noticing a lot of seething blow-ins replying to American flags
would recommend such a practice ends

this one is literally the entire movie, I could tell you the entire plot right now

is this the one tone was fucking? dire

honestly the only practice worth continuing is me shagging your mum

bit tired of this cold weather lads

sunny and 20 C in Perth

sunny and 18 C in Sydney

she's not for the weak of mind lad.

Attached: r726_415_4608_2903_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (1058x678, 78K)

Shitney loses again

>w-w-we beat you by two degrees!! see we're better than you PLEASE IGNORE THE RAIN ON THE HORIZON PLEASE
worst australians everyone

New Zealands brave Sarpreet Singh

Official prediction: England 3-1

the incel pedo richo

Based sub-10C nights on the cards

Michael Vaughan is cringe personified

meanwhile, in freo...

Attached: meanwhile in freo.webm (853x480, 1.26M)

Shitneysider Poo Shit Peelshmen seething lads

LETS BE HAVING YA

*be based*

yep... based

Fuck up you ape

Attached: 1529653060547.png (516x111, 19K)

wow racism.... NOT good

howling

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 1.12.57 pm.png (980x442, 479K)

Septic tank (yank)

we don't acknowledge that poster anymore xx

Attached: sebLORD.webm (316x196, 803K)

just bought 1/2 ounce

Attached: 1322784597002.jpg (400x299, 18K)

weed referendum soon lads

grim

They are basedboy homos

honestly we are pretty based

bonus moth holes?

I got some really good shit at the moment lads. Some fragrant as fuck indoor shit.

*seethe*
*loses*

imagine using drugs to achieve a feeling of euphoria

OOH OOOH AAH AAHH *throws poo*

god I miss dope, but if I start again I cant stop

just bought a ripper keep cup from the reject shop

hmm

Attached: Snapchat-40820906.jpg (960x1808, 567K)

going to google the term 'jurisprudence'

lecture on "incel radicalisation" coming up

I thought the Incel thing was ironic.

is this like an actual juris course where you're going to talk about legitimate jurisprudential philosophies or is it a "soft course" where you're going to read a few cases and marvel at the idea of inductive and deductive reasoning?

not since that leaf killed people to try to start an incel revolution

for me it's freakin' nazis

*loses*

for me, it's stove smoth

Attached: smoth.jpg (441x444, 56K)

KEK it only took three posts. Renaissance man in this very thread.

what does cisgendered rights even mean?

>Joe Root and coach Trevor Bayliss are "frustrated" about the Aussie skipper's new handshake tradition being included in the official running order of match day operations.

mentally cooked

*be's pretending to be lawyer*

*bes a porn addicted psychopath nazi transgender serial killer cannibal incel*

answer the goddamn question antipodean
you don't bait the seblord with juris and leave him with blue balls

literally me

youtube.com/watch?v=W-Syk-7xoXM

bit going on here

weak mind

yep, based

>doesn't want to shake hands
For what purpose?

lmao

germs

>tfw someone ones to shake your hand

Attached: Joe-Root-3.jpg (640x400, 32K)

Attached: Snapchat-533806041.jpg (1152x2170, 988K)

englel have skin coloured sand paper taped to their palms

*honk honk*

for some reason I think the maine stream meteor has zeroed in on a community of incels being obsessed with plastic surgery

business idea - have the team be brickies for six months and use their calluses as natural sandpaper.

bro it is shakib

based phoneposter blowie

>Debbie Ging: Alphas, Betas, and Incels: Theorizing the Masculinities of the Manosphere
>[*Trigger Warning: this article contains offensive language and describes some disturbing things. Unfortunately it's difficult to get a handle on the 'Incel' problem without wading through some of that. You don't have to read it if you're sensitive to such material.]
Get out of that course jesus christ

looks good actually I'm staying in

>inventing an entire course and having "theorists" who write books and papers trying to rationalise why men of poor genetic material are "creeps"

Attached: pp.jpg (392x368, 27K)

>bloke in a tutorial said that he goes on /fit/

Attached: 1460862634588.png (710x578, 361K)

journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1097184X17706401
doing a peruse

>In a recent article on the beta uprising, Nagle (2016) rejects the view of the “social media–centric feminist commentariat” that beta masculinity is “just another emanation of hegemonic masculinity,” arguing that to theorize these masculinities as patriarchal is incompatible with their acceptance of “gender-bending pornography, discussions about bisexual curiosity, and a male My Little Pony fandom.”

/fit/ brings in a lot of normans. The only people I know irl who came to Yea Forums were /fit/ guys who would just spout memes constantly

certain man ITT exposing himself as an incel

>literally including a trigger warning in a citation
yeah tipping this is legal philosophy/juris for nonmajors

h-how did you know

for me, it's lowering the age of consent

jurislad, just read this fucking paper:
moglen.law.columbia.edu/LCS/palaw.pdf

It's all you really need to know about jurisprudence. Everything else is annoying, boring, and (in the case of people like Ronald Dworkin) pretty much useless in practice.

>The means of the study are a body of reports, of treatises, and of statutes, in this country and in England, extending back for six hundred years, and now increasing annually by hundreds. In these sibylline leaves are gathered the scattered prophecies of the past upon the cases in which the axe will fall. These are what properly have been called the oracles of the law.
Ah yes. I can feel my brain expanding again. It's been too long since law school.

there was bloke in my high school obsessed with military stuff who spouted /pol/ memes

the law is for fags

Cricket players aren't handsome and muscular enough to be brickies

a lot of /pol/ types have some military connection and boomer parents that are way too old for them

brickies are just failed scaffolders

so true, and live in outer suburbs of cities or country towns

mostly somewhere in between Brisbane and the Gold Coast or around Adelaide

imagine studying law for years and being as unemployable as the poon slayers in arts anyway because its so oversaturated

renaissance man thinking he knows more than my lecturer with a decade of teaching and academic experience

>poon slayers in arts
keep dreaming

Attached: aiportraits_1563573670.jpg (1024x1024, 637K)

the polymath

go on then ask him if that article is relevant to jurisprudence and whether it's worth reading

>forgot to look at troll task and ran out of prayer and died with all my runes

Attached: 1554937518273.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

grim stuff

meeting those types of people irl really turned me off /pol/

In my school there was a fat black kid that liked to act all clued in and alt right and thought he could say it all because he was non-white
Shared a lot of dailymail articles on facebook
Really turned me off that stuff

>ashes starts today
hecking based

Attached: firefox_2019-06-26_22-13-23.png (383x434, 338K)

Finally get my test cricket fix today

have to get up early tomorrow

Attached: isomama.jpg (374x354, 14K)

>play begins at 10pm
wont be catching much of the ashes then. England ay? what a cursed place.

what time does play end for you?

so is an ODI a one dayer or a day nighter?

*be’s waiting*

5ish

6am. Perfectly unwatchable reminiscent of that cursed WC.

grim
could be because they're both in England

ya think?

yeah that's the logical explanation

Root's moved to no. 3 so at least you can see him get out before bed

oh i guess the wc was in england too haha

fuck england, based australia will dismantle them

Attached: 1563130887280.png (639x307, 175K)

meatheads.

i feel like this last world cup is the turning point in trans-tasman unification

hate Aussies more than ever ngl

this bring up the greater question: would you refer to brain as a meat?
Its rare enough you just refer to iit as brain but say you're in the hotseat with eddie mcguire and the question comes up: yes or no. Is brain a meat?
what do you pick?

Meat is generally muscle.

brain is an organ consisting mainly of nerve cells. its the fattiest organ in the body, usually around 60% fat. theres no "meat" i.e. muscle in the brain

But I guess organs such as liver would be regarded as meat and the brain is an organ, so yeah.
So we'll change it:
dickheads.

me? im a brainhead

same, I'm just brainy

>Ashes starting tonight
>peewee seethe
kek every time

they call me brainbro

PUB

just feeling a bit left out is all. no need to get cunty.

sorry

the pub is the greatest gift to the world

whens that cup coming lads

surely the boat is almost here

I'll let you back the big strong aussies if that'll make you feel better

*starts every single innings 10-2*

Reminder that you are loved.

already supporting Oz m8, dont need your permission

thinking australia are the good guys in this situation

well I mean they're not but fuck England

I needed this

>dickheads
This implies lecherism, not sure if that's accurate either.

fuck up.

Thanks, lad.

nobody treats you like a sex object

I hope aus remember to score a lot of boundaries this ashes. wickets are basically irrelevant

you can draw a test mate, even a test series.

As an Irishman I'm proud to support the Australians on this epic occasion, I've even now downloaded an app to listen to ABC Grandstand for the duration.

hate this insufferable paddy

need women to respect me for who I am and not just go after my body

whats a wicket

yeah he's a dick.

Now that the dust has settled on the sandpaper incident, how will >we cheat in this first test match? Ball tampering is out of the question, for obvious reasons.

break jimmy's knees

cone over, I'll take yours

by being betterer

laser pointer in the bowler's eyes

just go back to the good ol' days of overboard sledging and intimidation

broken fucking arms

cricket and indeed every sport would be improved considerably if it were played on ice

leaf propaganda

Dear England, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'

do NOT let /hoc/ see this

I've played a few sports while on ice in my day

bodyline 2.0

>players get on the glass barbie before the toss
>test match is a continuous 40hrs

Wouldn't you point the laser in the batsman's eyes you absolute brainlet?

based Benny

reminder that pajeets in the crowd get little shards of glass and try to angle the light into the players eyes

Don't ever fucking reply to me again, pedo scum.

fuck of brain head

Ice ruined my girlfriend's life. Don't joke about it.

Honestly couldn’t think of a more basic bitch profile if you tried

Attached: EFE12DFB-057A-4A32-8D12-1D1285D92826.jpg (750x861, 125K)

>jam
For me, it's strawberry

wait, do you mean on frozen water or on meth

>fuck of
fuck of what exactly

twenty quid to live on for a week lads

grim

both, obviously

tbf, you probably ruined her life m8.

peanut butter

>studying nutrition
is that what you have to study to become a Food Blogger?

made me think

oats, milk, banana.

So what are the smart bets for this first day of play? Got around $100 to bet in total.

it

The time has come for another scintillating summer of England batting poolapses. The stage is set aaaaand it's live

The only way to win is to not play mate

bet on duke

reckon patto has a chance of running through all of england

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

Who will the kiwis be rooting for?

just found a Yea Forumsposter's youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=T0lEVcRZWzo

best start foraging so

>summer
imagine living in the faggot northern hemisphere and not being able to enjoy a comfy evening all rugged up on the couch with a hot cup of tea watching the cricket

what the ever loving FUCK is wrong with you cricinfo???

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 12.28.52 AM.png (315x75, 12K)

Have they confirmed the lineup today? Maybe Cummins, Pattinson, Hazlewood and Lyon?

poms win toss, bat, collapse, zach loses it and seethe at NZ. can you bet on that?

fuck you idiot

complete English humiliation.

fuck sake forgot the cric

why are freshies making threads

early af kys

Just saw my sister's tinder profile come up lads.

can an Aussie who's not completely inept make a thread please.

#notallincels

trip on richo

reckon that's a lock in

swipe right or youre gay

still on probation after forgetting the subject last week sorry mate

thinking you ruined her life by providing her the environment (or lack of) that allowed her to become addicted to it

reckon I could get some real swing on the ball if I rubbed it against my balls

had that on bumble once grim memory

Whereabouts in the southern hemisphere is it 11am and late evening here?

still early.

Autism

500th for fuck peengland