I’m in a Vola group and there’s a rumour going around that a second fappening is happening

Pic related is one of the names being mention. Also Renee Young, Naomi and Nikki Bella.

Attached: D81F152E-D780-46F3-B93F-FD4DF0725DA6.jpg (495x619, 48K)

Attached: FUCK YOU FAGS.png (1920x1080, 870K)

post proof

I hope we finally get to see her feet, I'm so fucking mad I dropped her bitch ass.

and what vola is it?
I don't believe you, and even if it is true that there's a rumour, I don't believe the rumour

I was in the vola where the Paige leaks happened the guy leaking them had way, way more pics of heaps of different wrestlers. Fuck I hope he drops them one day.

I don't care because I have sex

itt: reddit

Attached: 1576658059813.jpg (187x250, 9K)

there was a stephanie folder

cute your sources user

There was also a lesbian sex tape with Emma and Paige.

there was also a bayley and sasha folder

pics or it didn't happen

based. I hope it's on the same level as Paige. Not just nudes.
So do I, but that doesn't mean I don't like watching female wrestlers being dirty sluts.

It was speculated on The Podcast that Sasha had the release of these squashed using Snoop Dogg and his criminal links.

I can confirm. The Podcast also stated that Sasha requested Jimmy Havoc's pictures be removed as well via Snoop Dogg.

Attached: 32089996_10156635634915934_6848519146691362816_n.jpg (720x450, 50K)

I don’t remember anything above these two but there was absolutely a tape with Paige and Emma.

is this why she was freaking out on twitter a while back? a hack?

No she was worried about some stalker who was tracking her location via twitter.

I hope they drop soon if this is true. The world desperately needs new material

If the Podcast didn't verify it then it's fake.

the Podcast is fake, if you want the real insider scoops you have to listen to The Podcast.

What's Vola? Virgins only liking Aryans?

kek, what an absolute hardcore chad legend

Anyone remember ShroudedGreninja or whatever? What a bunch of fags