FIRE this old fat fuck

He obviously doesn't get AEW. In fact It seems to me he flat out hates it. Either that or he's just too old and senile. Either way his commentating is horrible. Awkward. Boring. Condescending to the product whether he means it or not. He's a legend but he needs to be put out of his misery. Based Tony Schivone on the other hand is hitting it out of the park.

Attached: ROSS.jpg (600x338, 44K)

calm down Taz, you're already on commentary on some matches and DARK, just wail till JR tires himself out

Gghhhhhgggfh

Attached: 8z1vUnMa_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

I haven't heard Taz's commentary on Dark, but I can't imagine it being any worse than JR's at this point. I'd say just have Tony and that masked faggot do the commentary. JR brings nothing to the table.

I don't think Tony Khan has the balls. He probably feels bad for JR after Vince bullycided him and his wife died.
Best bet is for JR to slip up on his podcast and say something cancelable.

Thank God his wife never has to hear his awful AEW commentary

He knows the current style does not bring mass audience and he is 100% right

That doesn't matter. That's not his job. His job is to make the show sound as awesome as possible. His job isn't to make it all but blatantly obvious he'd rather be anywhere else doing anything else.

You can Tell Tony Schivone didn't exactly "get" the show at first but has done everything in his power to adapt to it, and sound excited about it. You can tell he's TRYING.

>constantly pervs on women on social media
>dyes facial hair

Let's be honest. How much ass is JR rackin in?

He only hates the terrible stuff. It's not his fault that most of the show is terrible.

>That doesn't matter

Attached: b2ddf55b2882acd51d8938e63d2443ae.gif (360x238, 1.94M)

That should matter to the bookers/writers. Not the commentary. The commentary's job is to put over the show whether they want to or not. JR clearly doesn't want to/is too old and tired to do so. Again he needs to be fired.

Based

That's because Tony is a consummate professional, while JR is a pussy ass Vincel stooge.

How about you shut the fuck up, JR is based

>gets paid huge bank to hate-watch and bury some spoiled rich kids fantasy fed come to life
nah, he's based

JR's confused boomer commentary is based. I love how he hated Orange Cassidy at first and he now seems won over. Kino.

i also like how he sounds genuinely disgusted by a heel's nasty antics. AEW want to appeal to boomers and zoomers, and JR's reactions give it a touch of the MUH TERRITORIES days.

That's fine. Sounding bored and confused when the crowd is popping something isn't a good look. I don't care if that crowd IS full of trannies and annoying soiboys chanting "this is awesome" you got a good crowd you PUSH the action on the screen you don't make it blatantly known that you have no idea why the fans are even reacting and they're stupid for doing so.

There's slipping in your oldschool stuff but trying and then there's this diet jim cornette shit JR has been doing since the very beginning. Granted I look forward to the shoot interviews when JR retires/finally gets the pink slip but in the meantime is a shitty clash with "the product".

>I knew a girl called Alice...from Malice...wasn't very nice
Wtf is this shit haha

True, but at the same time he is still echoing the sentiments of many watching, as many things are just never explained and we don't know wtf is going on, and commentary can't just explain everything, because some things need to be explained in the ring, in interviews, or in video packages, and if you try to explain many things you end up sounding fucking stupid like Excalibur, and even kind of ruining segments. I have no problem with JR and Taz together, it should have been Taz all along nobody wants Excalibur and nobody knows who the fuck he is, and nobody wants to know.

yeah I could feel the "what the fuck is he talking about?" in Tony and Excalibur's minds from how silent it got after he said it, absolutely terrible
what works me the most is the fact that he doesn't like Statlander's gimmick when he commented Undertaker and Kane for 2 decades, he could just play the skeptic that believes she's one of those who says it just to get attention instead he straight up buries her

Please don't compare the Nose Boop Alien fat girl who can't work, can't promo and can't lose weight, who has a random alien backstory for no reason at all, to Taker and Kane. And please don't ever compare Carder the anti-dimes tryhard Wrestler's Court simpenstein to Kane.

Attached: 1581237877393-asp.gif (480x270, 1.4M)

Imagine being JR. You’ve been on this planet 6 decades, you have witnessed first hand the devolution of man. From war heroes, to the jelly filled numales that swarm AEW. Bet he can’t wait to die

>talking about the gimmick
>she's green and fat!
not only you can't read, you're also gay

kek

the rapid decline of pretty much everything over the last ten years is enough to leave anyone over the age of 35 a bewildered stuttering mess yet people want to give JR shit because he doesn't piss his pants that one of the young bucks kicked out of the 17th finisher of the match

lol

>not only you can't read
The irony from this All Pajeet, lmao.
>NOOOO DON'T INSULT HER! BEING A BAD PROMO AND BAD WORKER AND LOOKING LIKE SHIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GIMMICK AND YOU CAN'T MENTION IT!

>tall athletic blonde with fat ass and silly make up is a bad look

JR's a coomer whose only hobby is beating puppies to death with a claw hammer.

It seems like he's warming up to some things, namely Freshly Squeezed. Dude is getting Rock/ Austin level pops.

Attached: 1583144742124.jpg (231x250, 7K)

>Dude is getting Rock/ Austin level pops.

Attached: E8C69EF7-EB74-4377-A141-04EF717E7F86.png (225x225, 82K)

>Dude is getting Rock/ Austin level pops

Attached: D8p5Q3TWkAAdp9g.jpg (600x482, 33K)

JUNGLE JACK

fuck this southern bells palsy retard

That's quite enough, Vince.

I like that he seems to hate it/be bored because when he is drawn in I get drawn in.

old mean grumpy asshole boomer. fuck JR

JR is fine, I think you zoomers just don’t get him, not that he doesn’t get your precious AEW. His down home non-sequitors give color to the show, that’s what he’s there to do.

I sure don't get him when he calls wrestlers and moves with WWE names.

>Holy shit! What's that?

>wrestler kicks out at 2
>proceeds to whine for a full minute about how shitty the pin was

it's like his only insight he bothers to have. it wouldnt be so pathetic if he was a wrestler or at least an athlete.

I disagree with your assessment of levels of terrible regardless JR’s job is to get the terrible over and he’s not doing a great job right now

Didn't they hire Colt Cabana to also do commentary? I never heard him in the mic, but at least it has to be better than Good Ol GayR.

Rocky Maivia and Stunning Steve Austin? Sure

Cringe

>Tony is a consummate professional
This. Guaranteed Tony has an "old-school" attitude somewhat like JR, but he still puts over the parts of the show he doesn't like, because he's a professional.

they can't fire him because they know he'll an hero

>Dude is getting Rock/ Austin level pops.

Attached: IMG_9935.png (567x619, 253K)

>JR’s a coomer
So you would say he’s a.... coomer sooner?

They need to fire JR and have Tony do commentary with Taz or masked queer

JR pretty much took the L after witnessing how insanely over OC was at Revolution, he was like "ok guys I admit Cassidy is over and fun".

tells you enough when jr can't get over the fact how aew's 5 foot nothing 120 pound flipping shitters stinking up the place is somehow the norm nowadays, tells you enough

Is that Oklahoma?

Tony was my least favorite WCW announcer for years because he buried his fellow announcers on the regular and would never discuss the great matches that were happening in the ring, it was always "STAY TUNED LATER ON, HOLLYWOOD HOGAN IS GOING TO SPEAK!" while two under or mid-carders were wrestling their guts out in the ring to try and get noticed.

Now Tony seems like a guy who has had two decades to reflect on being shitty and has focused on being the best announcer he can be without being that shitty person. He's unironically my favorite part of the announce team now.

he's a victim of cicumstance. they have 3 play by play guys, which is retarded, and he's too boomer to be a color guy on a show that frequently panders to zoomer irony. at least him and tony being on commentary means that low rent homo Kevin Kelly won't get anywhere near the product for the forseeable future.

That's based though, it gives a sense of realism to explain why a bad pin couldn't get the job done

Of course he is fucking over to 10,000 AEW diehards. But you dont play to the house, you play to the world.

God I want to fuck and cum in him so badly until he says GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY user HAS BROKEN ME IN HALF!!

>Calls out illogical things in the ring
>Coining names such as Jungle Jack and "The Strange Enigma" Darby Allin
>Does unintentional comedy gold like flubbing names and putting Dippin Dots over making him a mainstay in Botchamania
>Asks about less known stuff like Joshis and who the Butcher and Blade is, speaking the minds of all the viewers watching it
>Says orientals and calls Nyla king of the mountain to appeal to the boomer demo
>Calls Jack by Swagger, calls out moves by their most popular iterations (Sharpshooter), which acknowledges WWEs legacy instead of treating it as an elephant in the room
>In general reflects the viewers emotions: if there's a boring women match he sounds bored, if there's an exciting match he gets excited. He wears his heart on his sleev and it resonates with what you think.
How can he be more based? I don't know why you'd want three "boring" commentators. It always bring color to have an odd one out

He sucked in NJPW too.
Hes clearly too old and dated for this shit now.

What the fuck? Tony has always been great.

Taz has also commentated (last week?) on Dynamite. He's actually very good.

He's right. It's not JR's job to worry about ratings or ticket sales. He's a commentator. His job is to commentate and he's sucked at it.

Now THIS is seethe

Based JR no-selling tranny mudshows

Pretty much this.

he only gives an effort for calling matches when there’s people he likes, ie, Stone Cold, Undertaker, Jeff Hardy

Cringe

This. JR is too good for this tranny shit