Filip Hrgovic vs. Mario Heredia

>Saturday August 24
Kosei Tanaka vs. Jonathan Gonzalez

>Saturday August 31 ESPN+ SkySport PPV
Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Luke Campbell

>Saturday August 31 FOX
Erislandy Lara vs. Ramon Alvarez
Caleb Truax vs. Peter Quilin

Attached: 1558974839327.jpg (1080x1325, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/status/1156333585952956416?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1156333585952956416&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#1156333585952956416
twitter.com/josephajao4/status/1156439455366037505
talksport.com/sport/boxing/439911/boxing-news-tony-bellew-oleksandr-usyk-wladimir-klitschko-sparring-tyson-fury-johnny-nelson/
boxrec.com/en/proboxer/825172
boxrec.com/en/proboxer/765935
youtube.com/watch?v=kQjChBygGX4
instagram.com/p/B0j8g-wAyhW/?igshid=1tfpfdrebofpx
youtube.com/watch?v=-fC2oke5MFg
youtube.com/watch?v=cUW7gWi4vZ0
instagram.com/p/B0l6RH8Ba7K/?igshid=1vdryr2sk9mi7
youtube.com/watch?v=PEq5j03k5qI
youtu.be/iiBMF0YNwks
twitter.com/KingRyanG/status/1149473301283999746
youtube.com/watch?v=4dWtnYnA6yY
youtube.com/watch?v=vOii0PXylOg
youtube.com/watch?v=UWS3FOpdFMU
youtube.com/watch?v=MOjzADJxihA
youtube.com/watch?v=kMVxKX0SDNU
youtube.com/watch?v=ajeeuCoimvk
boxingscene.com/ellerbe-on-pacquiao-thurman-i-think-they-rematch--141353
youtube.com/watch?v=VQelCowZOFo
youtu.be/XT47PqawyNg?t=37
youtube.com/watch?v=fH6HtkySiCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: TransGGGender.jpg (768x1024, 189K)

Reposting from the previous thread:

Is there a more JUST race that Slavs?

>Kovalev = HYPEJOB (rekt by a blown up SMW)
>Shabranskyy = HYPEJOB (rekt by a 60 year old cuban refugee)
>Lomachenko = HYPEJOB (lost to a literal uber driver)
>Vitali Klitschko = HYPEJOB (rekt by a senile Lennox Lewis)
>Wladimir Klitschko = HYPEJOB (humiliated by a fat gypsy and rekt by a bodybuilder)
>Postol = HYPEJOB (humiliated by Crawford)
>GGG = HYPEJOB (drew with Floyd Mayweathers left overs)

The absolute STATE of Eastern European """""""""""Fighters""""""""""""

lmao if you think usyk has a chance to be a top contender at hw

Attached: 482879.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

Welp, looks like we're getting Canelo vs Derevey unless this bald fuck is wrong

twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/status/1156333585952956416?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1156333585952956416&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#1156333585952956416

As a big Canelo fan, this isn't a bad thing. I'd pick Derevianchenko over lil G at this point.

Most of the media thought Jacobs beat Lil' G.

Attached: Jacobs-Golovkin.webm (1280x720, 1.57M)

>"LE MATRIX MAN LOMACHENKO LOOKS SO SZECHUAN SAUCE TIER, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIS NEXT FIGHT AND GO WITH MY *BURP* WIFE'S BLACK BOYFRIEND"

Attached: 1564546220939.webm (584x620, 1.45M)

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
LOOK AT HIM MATRIX AROUND THAT THAI BUM FIGHTER THAT NO ONE HEARD OF BEFORE OR AFTER THE FIGHT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1555267064165.webm (800x450, 2.7M)

/box/ thoughts on Julian Jackson

Attached: download.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Big fan of interns here

Lets get this thread back on track bois. Who won the Canelo vs. GGG fights? Let me guess, you think lil G won?

GGG won the first one, Canelo won the second one.

GGG undoubtedly won the first. 2nd fight I wouldn't have been upset with either winning. GGG landed more, but Canelo obviously landed the harder punches.

why do Eastern Europeans cause such transcendental asspain among Mexican-Americans? how could this be?

Why was Dillian Whyte allowed to box if he tested positive before the fight? Does it mean the test was taken before the fight but it wasn't finished until after (though it says he was cleared to fight by a panel). Or does it mean they just didn't want to call it off that close?

No I heard it was because the b sample couldn't be tested quickly enough so either they called it off with a chance of getting sued if it came back negative or let him fight and risk getting sued by Rivas

Eddie pulling strings

>using memes in /box/ OP
Someone make a new one please

Attached: Nikita Ababiy vs Yunier Calzada.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

Attached: Maurice Hooker vs. Jose Ramirez.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

Jfc, this bitch went nuclear

who

Who taught the Chicano how to make threads?

yeah that's what happened
still bloody stupid, they should get both samples back before the fight

europoor absolutely BOILING because of superior vladimir BVLLS, sad!

No matter what you think of Golovkin or Lomachenko, remember...... Mikey Garcia is a BUM!

Attached: cannon_briggs___B0cTE0bhs8T___.jpg (1080x809, 111K)

The proper thread:

reminder

twitter.com/josephajao4/status/1156439455366037505

the wilder of his era

>Jean Pascal
why is he fighting? wasnt he hurt real bad in his last fight?

It's a good fight but Derevyanchenko would absolutely lose to GGG even now. Derevyanchenko is just a little short of being an elite fighter and hasnt been active enough

talksport.com/sport/boxing/439911/boxing-news-tony-bellew-oleksandr-usyk-wladimir-klitschko-sparring-tyson-fury-johnny-nelson/

>mexicans hate their european equivalent

you'd think they'd get along, instead they compete for who is the shittiest

Reminder that Al Haymon/PBC are fucking Bud and Saunders by ignoring the WBO

Attached: tbudcrawford___Bz_esOZjSRM___.jpg (1080x1350, 170K)

*ducking

What if Hughie actually beats Povetkin?

>that filename
kek

no we dont you fucking retards!

Wake up Ababiy, it's all over

boxrec.com/en/proboxer/825172

>Derevey
I dont even know who he is

Because UK boxing is corrupt

Manny Pacquiao should be the #1 in the welterweight. Box rec has Crawford as #1. Manny has beat so many legends and young fighters from this era and he still doesn't get the respect he deserves

delphin person

>Manny has beat so many legends and young fighters from this era and he still doesn't get the respect he deserves
That was a long time ago. Thurman is his best win in years.

Who keeps telling this nigga he still has a chance?

Attached: 20190731_090939.jpg (810x1079, 310K)

Terrcan Crushford is boxrec number 1 because he took all Jeff Horn’s points he got from beating Pac

Had a dream Joe Joyce got dropped and waved off when his legs wobbled as he stood up. Actually thought it was real until looking up his record. how comes boxing only gives me livid dreams like this

US boxing is corrupt

I've had dreams like that multiple times.

found the hothead Afghan German poster

>boxrec.com/en/proboxer/765935

Afternoon Lads!

It's me Lemar Scott here!

AMA

Attached: HeyItsMeLemar.jpg (1440x1080, 98K)

chatty tailor

Attached: etching.webm (368x640, 1.88M)

le stiff fortnite guy

mexican boxing is corrupt
all boxing is corrupt

so this is why your mums so good with her hands

Americuck SEETHING at Slavic BVLL

*kneels respectfully

Attached: 11114929_web1_BOX-CANELOGGG_091518ev_046.jpg (1050x700, 127K)

>when wypipo smile at you in public

Attached: Capture.jpg (302x383, 12K)

Thurman win for Manny is way better than any win Bud has at welter.

eddie hearn will be bullied out of the sport within the next 2-3 years.

he always has the UK though , so no he wont

Wasn't Canelo fighting Mayweather at 22 while Ababiy is having to go all the way with bums?

I miss boxinglegendstv lads
I know he put out a video 3 weeks ago but it was 7 months before that.
Sure he baits with butterbean v tyson pics but his videos are entertaining

youtube.com/watch?v=kQjChBygGX4

YEP! Wh*te is 100% clean. He just said it.

seems like an unpleasant individual

Who does the UK have tho? The roiding bodybuilder got exposed and humiliated, Shyte has been caught roiding. And Lomachenko seems ready to knock out another brit bum

Cheeseman

Lil Saul went pro at 15 years old and fought Tijuana cab drivers till he was like 20. Ababiy just went pro last year

Attached: lol.jpg (481x583, 47K)

if Taylor can beat Prograis he’ll be a huge star. Look how the Scots got behind the completely mediocre Ricky Burns

josh kelly quadruple left hooking polish plumbers in front of 5,000 fans in newcasatle.

i think taylor has a slave contract with mcguigan. He probably can fight on matchroom shows though

Yeah I don't think Hearn will risk him losing outside of the home crowd again

How does Yarde vs. Kovalev go, /box/?

>wake up Anthony

Attached: sergeykrusherkovalev___BzKG3oFgHxp___.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

kell brook v golovkin without the broken orbital. Tunde will throw in the towel to protect his guy.

right to the ICU for a little catnap

even though i think yarde is shit, kov got KOd by alvarez who he is clearly much better than. i've got a bad feeling yarde will stop him even though hes not that good and we have to hear LIONS IN DA CAMP for about 3 years unil he takes another hard fight

Yarde hasn’t fought a non-journeyman and has shown defensive weaknesses, he’s going to get massacred

in fairness look at ritson and cheeseman better off skipping a level and getting beat for 7 figures than getting exposed by random eu fighter. Cheeseman might be permanently ruined.

Alvarez isn't a random bum.
plus this will be a Homecoming for Kovalev, he'll want to impress

Kov turns up drunk, gets hurt to the body immediately, a new Warren Boxing Organisation reign of terror begins

i know he isn't but kov has hardly been stellar recently. chance is he got old

more like he'll party before the fight with his russian friends get hammered before the fight... and still win

he got caught with one good shot and then dominated the rematch handily

Lets just say, hopefully Yarde is the kind of guy that fights to the level of his opponents. Cause he hasn't shown anything that would lead me to believe he has a chance against the plumbers he's been beating.

somehow dwyer will talk himself into picking yarde.

Attached: dwyer.png (519x519, 185K)

>FOLKS, I've never seen that type of movement before!

TICK TOCK, PUSSIES

TICK FUCKING TOCK

Attached: Spence.jpg (430x430, 51K)

I think he will go with Kovalev, he rates jabbers

>wake up, super middleweight division
instagram.com/p/B0j8g-wAyhW/?igshid=1tfpfdrebofpx

Attached: 0b410beba1cda9ce8afa59932ec5a12e.jpg (1080x1349, 119K)

Carlos Baldomir argentinian retired boxer jailed for raping his own underage daughter.

what the fuck is wrong with white men?

*Spics

No other welter has a better win, this gen is a joke

>Warren Boxing Organization
Kek

fucking hell, intense
Canelos best knockout

>not getting his joke

The way Baldomir boxed reminds me of street boxing when I grew up in Argentina. Very thuggish looking, ghetto shit. Dude was probably born a criminal, not surprising he does some stupid shit and ends up in jail.

Arhentina is white!!!!!

Because size trumps insane skills, right?

Depends on the size difference 2bh

Ruiz AJ looked like a really stupid size difference but when the bigger guy is a stiff chinlet it doesn't matter. Fury is skilled and has a great chin and Wilder has stupid long range power throughout 12 rounds. Those two are really hard for Usyk, he can beat everyone else IMO. Lots will probably try to be really dirty against him and idk how he's gonna react.

I don't see Usyk winning a title at HW. The top fighters are just too big and hit too hard.

Ruiz is heavier and stronger than AJ, he was just shorter

Are today's HWs bigger than HWs from the 90s?

yes, Big George Foreman is only 6ft3, he's a manlet

He is definitely smaller. Shorter reach, smaller frame, a lot shorter in height. Heavier cause he has 65+ pounds of pure fat. I don't think he actually punches harder either, he just has a better chin and better combinations and speed.

My point is Usyk is similar in size to Ruiz, and way more accomplish since both were young. I'd pick Usyk if he fought Joshua. Wouldn't know who to pick between Ruiz and Usyk.

>I don't think he actually punches harder either
Cazzie

boxinglegends is a fraud, it isn't him actually talking in the videos

what kind of retarded question is that

First half of the 90's yes.

AJ had same KO ratio as Wilder, fighting better opposition. Ruiz had a lower KO ratio fighting much worse opposition than AJ. There is literally nothing at all pointing towards Rui mz having better power other than AJ couldn't take his punches while Ruiz could. Chin was the difference and AJ has always been a chinlet.

Turbo cazzie

lookin thicc

>I make up things with no evidence if you disagree youre a casual
Please, it's been a while since AJ was officially outed as a chinlet and a heartlet, get over your bitterness already.

KO ratio ≠ power

>AJ had same KO ratio as Wilder, fighting better opposition
When he actually stepped up his opposition he stopped getting KO's. AJ's ko's come from the fact he could size bully the shit out of plodder bums. AJ also weigh's in the 250's regularly. Ruiz weighed 268 against Joshua. I don't think there's much difference in their power.

who is the bigger fraud between oluwafemi and monguia?

Parker would unironically take out Usyk in three rounds.

parker confirmed that ruiz hit him a lot harder than joshua ever did, but yeah it's interesting because ruiz/usyk fast hands could be the first to throw tyson fury out of his comfort zone just like how cunningham did.

the heavyweight division is seriously a rock paper scissors division now with ruiz and usyk thrown in there

Are you really gonna fucking tell me Ruiz is heavier than AJ with a straight face? Again, Ruiz had easily 65 pounds of fat, probably up to 90. AJ was pure lean muscle. AJ had at least 50 pounds difference of pure muscle. How dense can you be? Literally look at them. Prince Naseem weights about 200 pounds now. Is he bigger than Usyk and Bellew?

>Ruiz is heavier than AJ with a straight face
>Ruiz had easily 65 pounds of fat, probably up to 90. AJ was pure lean muscle. AJ had at least 50 pounds difference of pure muscle. How dense can you be? Literally look at them.

What weighs more, 1 ton of bricks or 1 ton of feathers?

I know, but denying AJ has power is pretty silly. Look at Povetkin and Klitschko fights.

Also, if Ruiz is the better boxer with faster hands AND has more power... Then KO ratio starts feeling weird. I could understand a lesser boxer with more power having a lower KO ratio. But better boxer, better power and fighting literally whos with lower KO ratio? How do you make sense out of that? What is the argument in your favor other than I say so?

power is a lot more than muscle

power is force x displacement/time

force is mass x acceleration

if the fatman can move faster, which he indeed does with his punches, he 100% has more power than AJ as he has more mass accelerates it faster as well

youtube.com/watch?v=-fC2oke5MFg

Aside from Fury, none of the heavyweights have good enough footwork to keep up with him imo. I do agree though, if they land it's probably over..

Weigh the same but muscle + size gives you more strength and power than a 40 pound belly and little arms. If it didn't matter you'd see fat lightweights fight at welter with no issues. Obviously fat and muscle are not the same.

You're not talking to a toddler here dude. Obviously power isn't all about muscles, that doesn't mean Inoue hits harder than a 7ft bodybuilder.

Again, what's the argument on favor of Ruiz hitting harder? Fought lesser opponents and didn't knocked them out often or impressively. Is AJ that good a boxer he could KO better guys moe often? Clearly not the case.

Parker sucks

only HW that can beat Usyk is Fury

>Are you really gonna fucking tell me Ruiz is heavier than AJ with a straight face?
>AJ also weigh's in the 250's regularly. Ruiz weighed 268 against Joshua.
Based ESL poster.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUW7gWi4vZ0

Probably Frank Warren's lowest ever moment.

Why was he such a chinlet

You're wrongly associating KOs directly to power of which there is no doubt fatty has more of it. Catching people off guard, having a better reach to angle punches better, and sometimes punching down can facilitate getting knockouts more than being short and stubby having to punch upwards. Andy Ruiz doesn't cut angles very well because of his size and doesn't have much of a surprise or angle to it outside of a brawl.

Ruiz for a long time had problems with training and maintaining a good conditioning. That's why his career stalled out for a while. Not that user and I don't care who hits harder but this is a weird hill to die on. AJ probably doesn't hit much harder than other hard hitting heavyweights like whyte and ortiz.

Heavier as in bigger, stronge dear tard.

That fight was great, no one gave Prescott a chance.

Spence against Brook

>allegations made by ex-wife
really makes me think

Joshua for sure. Munguia we all know loses against every single top 154 and 160 fighter, but a lot of you niggas actually thought G String could beat Wilder and Fury

>of which there is no doubt fatty has more of it.
Relative to their sizes? Yeah. Considering AJs arms are twice those of Ruiz, but if you were to measure who could hit a harder punch AJ would probably come out on top.

You're also not considering that often fighters with good power might have a not so great KO ratio, but fighters without power will never be multiple time champs with 90%+ KO ratios. Name me once that ever happened. If you see a guy with 3+ belts fighting top 10 guys regularly with 90% KO ratio it clearly isn't just catching people of guard from his height, he clearly has to have a good punch or it would never happen. You're underestimating AJs power for no reason.

Was AJ beating Klitschko actually a fluke?

Just now remembered that this dude was drugged and robbed after the Canelo fight by some thots. Hope Kovalev avenged him

>He moves so fast it's like he's just standing there! It's an afterimage!

Nigga was nearly knocked out. He's lucky Klit took his foot off the gas

>Relative to their sizes? Yeah. Considering AJs arms are twice those of Ruiz, but if you were to measure who could hit a harder punch AJ would probably come out on top.

You just correlated mass to power again forgetting about acceleration and displacement, and when did anyone say AJ didn't hit hard, we're saying Ruiz hits harder. Height is very significant for getting through guards with counters, when you protect your head with your shoulders punching a taller opponent with more reach, he can simply punch over it and still hit your head

KingRy is a BEAST my guys!!!
instagram.com/p/B0l6RH8Ba7K/?igshid=1vdryr2sk9mi7

>youtube.com/watch?v=PEq5j03k5qI
H-Hayai!

Attached: tenor.gif (320x238, 572K)

Mass is very important in terms of power and the main reason why weight divisions even exist. If we were to weight Joshua's arms against Ruiz, or their hands, you'd see Ruiz would need an absolutely absurd amount of acceleration to match his power.

No one here has that webm of Ruiz battering the blonde dude around the ring? Hitting him with like 10+ clean power punches and not dropping him? Just watch more Ruiz fights dude. AJ would never not be able to stomp someone after landing so many Clean punches.

Cant wait for that twink to get KO'd

Tank would do it

youtu.be/iiBMF0YNwks
Our nothern brothers may fail but we wont
Box will be taken the same way we took heem

I still think joshua has a chance against wilder and maybe even fury. he could knock wilder out before he gets caught himself, wilder is open to get hit and joshua is a good finisher, wilder doesn't go wild like ruiz did when he got hurt he'd try to tie AJ up

twitter.com/KingRyanG/status/1149473301283999746
Canelo senpai wouldn't allow it.

>hey user, how about you tell your sister to tune in to my next fight

Attached: kingryang___B0RVN9UB0pw___.jpg (1080x1350, 275K)

>5 seconds
would have been over right there in a real fight.

It would be like watching a pitbull kill a poodle.

Dream on blackie
Ya boy can only win with judges on his side
As already seen

I'm trying to think. Who is the most devastating one punch KO artist to come out of Britain in the last 20 years?

nazeem hamed

it's gotta be anthony johnson.

Attached: british stoppage.webm (640x360, 2.45M)

Go read jack Dempsey's book, it explains the physics for babbys on how smaller people can hit harder than bigger people.

If you actually gave a shit about this instead of being a thick skull about it is suggest researching it more rather than spouting off what "makes sense" to you from lack of understanding. There is a journal out there that shows how boxers ended up having very similar power in the lower divisions and it wasn't until heavyweight that mass started to have more of an impact on power (hint hint, they're slower)

Yeah, he's definitely up there, but when I think of him I think of the 90s. There doesn't seem to be anyone that can compare to the likes of Naz, Benn, Eubank etc.
That has to be the worst stoppage I've ever seen. Cringe every time.

wilder fanboys scared to debate me

Haye

>8-year-old daughter
>18 years in prison
>he's 48

He's fucked.

CTE is a beast for sure

all HW's have a chance against eachother, thats what Wilder/Fury and Ruiz/Joshua proved. none of them are head and shoulders above the rest

>if you don't agree you're thick headed
Evidence is literally on my side. Anyone AJ has hit clean with a big shot has gone down. The same can absolutely not be said about Ruiz. Ruiz has landed very many bombs on people who just did not go down. On top of higher KO ratio against higher opposition. There's no argument in your favor other than
>theoretically a smaller man COULD hit harder than a much bigger man
Yes, it's possible, doesn't mean it's true. There's a long way from possible to true, especially when circumstancial evidence points towards the oppossite. Again, you haven't given me a single reason or argument as to why Ruiz hits harder yet. You just "know" so you try to justify and explain how it is plausible. Look more Ruiz fights or highlights if you're lazy. Clean hard punches that don't bring the (generally a bum) opponent down is something you will see over and over again.

My gf says I care more for /box/ than her

Not hard since you dont have a gf

Baldomir getting his ticket punched was one of the funniest things in that whole decade of boxing

Attached: pretty risky.jpg (753x1122, 357K)

She lives in my dreams

Floyd looking like Adonis Stevenson in this pic

I don't know if I;d say it was a fluke but Klitshko lost the fight, as opposed to AJ winning it by being a big poofter and not going after him after the KD

>>theoretically a smaller man COULD hit harder than a much bigger man
Except it's not theoretically, the laws of physics, what you're suggesting is literally based on nothing but your own perception.

You dont know wtf you're talking about, here let's do a simple fucking test, smack your chin with a closed hand gently downwards and then upwards and figure out which one rattles the back of your head more. Again, talk less and read more.

That's my last (you) on this subject until you source something beyond yourself

new eddie hearn kino out. already sent the missus and the kids to bed and turned the kettle on

based
wish your boy luck against DC

I hope you told them it's Eddie time before you sent them to bed.

Get the fuck out of /box/

will he be broadcasting his suicide on PPV?

'no.'
I watch both but I would never go near the autism general

To be fair, I do watch both too. I get frustrated with all that holding against the cage shit though. Masvidal is pretty based though

>what you're suggesting is literally based on nothing but your own perception
No, I base it on evidence. I can watch videos of AJ knocking the fuck out of people and Ruiz slowly tearing bums down with a bunch of power shots.

You have never given a single argument as to why Ruiz punches harder. Not one. Proving someone is capable of something doesn't mean he has done that thing. You'd be a fucking awful lawyer. What you're saying is if someone doesnt have an aliby to where he's been he is guilty. That's stupid. Why Ruiz hits harder? You haven't answered that question once and you already given up on the conversation. I can tell you why AJ hits harder, just look at the fucking tape.

Ruiz hits with the force of 1000 burritos

Try not being black

i fuck your wife in your bed.

*sees a boxing news post on FB*
Israelites are spreading

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-174154.png (1309x2048, 918K)

DON'T LAUGH AT ME

i honestly don't see him making it past guys like ortiz and pulev

Is this goof really trying to pretend that Ruiz hits harder than Joshua ?

HOW WILL WH*TE EVER RECOVER?

Attached: dopetest.png (803x791, 874K)

Holy shit Ajao called it perfectly

Attached: ajaao.png (805x829, 844K)

>Boxing cazzies arguing whether Joshua hits harder than Ruiz.

>Me laughing at zoomers who have obviously never stepped in a gym other than to get an autograph and offer a blowie.

The real answer is, AJ hits harder, but Ruiz's speed and precision allows him to land punches his opponents dont expect, which are the most likely to land flush and produce a KO.

He's not the only one apparently. A seething brit was also saying the same thing. If they had to chose between getting hit by either guy once realistically I'm pretty sure they'd change their tune.

the real repell is, they both hit pretty hard and the difference in their power barely matters at all

Time to live the single life my fren

box office debut lmao

>Opponents tries to counter your left with a left hook two times in less than 20 seconds.
>Get knocked out by a left hook.

Lmao, it's like he's asking for it.
Khan porcelain chin is actually a blessing in disguise if he had GGG's chin he'd take far more punishment, getting knocked out so quickly protects him from CTE.

DAMN RYAN GARCIA LOOKS LIKE THAT?!

Attached: A8DBDE3F-5AD2-4D30-A09B-D8C66C454ACC.jpg (1152x2048, 231K)

Julio on his way to win his 3rd Pan American gold medal

Attached: julio_clc.webm (1920x1080, 2.46M)

Attached: firefox_2019-08-01_00-29-22.png (918x75, 12K)

Ruiz is not fat he’s just big bones

How does he make 130?

based.

Instagram tricks, thick mirror, touched up pic. He is skinny and a lanklet.

GGG won the first one, canelo the second and third when it happens

Attached: 028DF1CB-9DD3-40D7-B322-667BD9A7279A.png (500x281, 133K)

>meme-crunch
>Twitter tier reaction pic

wew

Lads.... Ryan fuck up badly

Attached: sierrabravee_1___B0mNJ51gAAe___.jpg (1080x1345, 181K)

Angle frauding, I do it all the time.

Are there any big ammy fans here? What are some big names in the Olympics next year? Any chance to see the US choke at gold again?

>Olympics
>he doesn't know
lol.

Is it really dead? Only thought AIBA was told to fuck off.

It was fun seeing Ruenroeng get btfo last time.

His head does seem way small compared to his body and the outline of his shoulders looks a little odd.

The other user is wrong. AIBA is no longer involved but the IOC is arranging the boxing themselves

>going for the guillotine

based ref

Rare occasion of PBC putting out kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=4dWtnYnA6yY

Attached: 1564013972200.png (1329x706, 699K)

He is simply not a buff guy you can see it in the ring, he is ripped but lanky. There are way too many tricks you can do in photography and instawhores are experts at them.

Imagine the smell

'I put up a curtain so no one can see me wank'
I'm fucking dead
youtube.com/watch?v=vOii0PXylOg

Attached: booth-saunders.jpg (800x533, 111K)

Damn I was just about to post that

Attached: bronzeking.png (1215x660, 844K)

Would unironcially pay to watch Tyan Booth vs O'Hara 'The Black Quitter' Davies

tyan is a coward for never putting out the michelle joy phelps interview

>super lightweight vs super middle
what we need is the tyan booth vs chris eubank rematch, the first fight was close

Tyan VS Chávez Jr

Do you guys think deontay wilder could knock out brass body ?
youtube.com/watch?v=UWS3FOpdFMU

These two come up to you, slap your girl's ass and ask you "all work is what?" what do you do ?

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 187K)

Tyan is not a bad boxer to be fair

Artem Lobov

What he says is probably true, when you don't have a promoter and you get robbed it's on a shitty venue somewhere and no one ever finds out. If you have a decent promoter it's on TV and everyone can see you deserved that win and you don't get fucked over as much. He fought Eubzs in a week or two notice and was doing well until he gassed. So many fighters we don't know about probably get fucked over.

Why is chin important for boxers? Bigger jaw = stronger?

Shout "EASY WORK"! Dap em up and run a train on my bitch.

pretty sure nose is more important

t. froch o maniac.

i'm starting to think the chi/spic jerks it to Loma. Its literally 24/7 with this faggot. Why did you guys even entertain this thread.

Yea Forums I wanna be a pro boxer. When I'm on TV winning the championship I'll give you guys a shoutout

The other thread was made too late

i hope you win a world title and you have somebody else to thank

>burgah king

Do you guys ever think boxing could learn from other martial arts?
youtube.com/watch?v=MOjzADJxihA

You're the one who created this thread faglord, not me.

Are Andy was on Joe Rogan's podcast.

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 200K)

Gigantic hands. He looks small next to Joshua, but he's still a big guy.

Joshua is a just framelet roiding to compensate

I just got home. You could probably be a halfway decent poster if you weren't so fucking gay for eastern euros

Sure you did faggot. Wasn't me who created the thread, it was the butthurt Lomaslurper trying to imitate me.
inb4:
>"Y-y-yeah, s-sure it was a-an autistic L-Lomaslurper. A-All of the L-Loma f-fans are levelheaded a-a-and would never be p-petty and shit up the t-t-thread"

White boys trying to claim him now

Attached: 20190731_200001.jpg (1440x1972, 414K)

maybe you need a undisputed, unified, threadmaker

Is this the end of lil Gs career?

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-182309_Twitter.jpg (1073x1883, 617K)

Silly chicano

So Canelo takes $35M maximum a fight, as long as he fights DAZN approve fighters. If Canelo chooses, otherwise, he takes less money. Good to know, thought he made $35M regardless of who he fights.

Guess GGG is froze out. Unless his contract is different, in which case he could just fight all the Rolls he wants.

>Unless his contract is different, in which case he could just fight all the Rolls he wants.
Well I think the main objective for them is to get him and Saul to fight at least once, and he'll retire when the time is right. . So I don't think they're too worried about his opponents

Damn Canelo willing to do anything to not fight GGG again wonder why huh really makes ya think really gets the noggins joggin

because he only fights twice a year and wants as much legacy as possible which is why he went for kovalev, fighting ggg again wouldn't benefit him very much

So much back and forth from both sides, though. GGG doesn't want to fight in Vegas. DAZN loses a lot of money if that happens. Canelo doesn't want to fight GGG and wants legacy fights since he's worried about his knee. If that fight doesn't happen, DAZN loses a lot of subs.

With so much money, they should've had "water tight" contacts where the fighters have no say. Like Kalle with the WBSS.

1. If he wanted to, he can fight more than twice.
2. He was never serious on Kovalev which is why he low balled him and made negotiations difficult
3. He hasn't beaten Golovkin decisively, so doing so in a third fight would indeed benefit him very much

Attached: 90spicture___BzhO729Aowd___.jpg (1080x1346, 115K)

Attached: 2dzr0ohhrsd01.jpg (640x909, 95K)

Attached: 117d983e4bc1e64cca8f7d128513431a.jpg (699x723, 76K)

GGG also won the second one but this board is practically Mexico you won't find many people who agree lmao.

andy just said the fight isn't happening in the uk

eddie btfo

Mike Tyson was so based when he was young but now he has turned into a senile spliffing moron. He actually pisses me off now.

But man.. I don't think most people try to put themselves into his position when he was young. Imagine being such a famous HW champion at the age of 21. There was no one on this planet who didn't know/want him. No one can handle that, especially if it happens that quickly.

To be fair, Tyson is currently tripping his balls off on 5-MeO-DMT

The nightmares continue

Attached: 1559499635186.jpg (1256x838, 586K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

QUACK QUACK QUACK

HOW CAN YOU HONESTLY DEFEND THIS LEVEL OF DUCKING?

You mean beating the guy he robbed twice doesnt do anything?

>Ducking a guy you beat twice
?????

Lol they always do that fucking mayo cucks. They did the same thing with de la Hoya lol

Bumlovkin fans are getting desperate. They kept calling Canelo a duck for not fighting Lil' G as soon as he beat Cotto, and then he went on to fight him twice (Won twice) and somehow they're still crying "D-d-duck!!!".
Hilarious.

Don’t argue with these retards. They’re the same ones who say loma is P4P lol. They also said Ruiz was going to lose and Mikey Garcia is a BUM!

I hope the Farmer vs. JoJo fight happens. I feel like JoJo is going to mop the floor with him.

Naw russel is still hunting his dreams

>GRJ

This guy rarely fights I barely remember him. He shit talked Haymon, I wonder who he's going to next.

well al haymon fighters always ducking each other

Spics in denial

When aren't they

in denial of what small dick kazah fag?

Slavaboos

>spic
>nigger
>wh*toid
You guys are such raging homosexuals

im into women

Attached: 1564358736877.jpg (980x1226, 310K)

ruiz said in the joe rogan podcast that when he was training with abel sanchez he was trining himself. All abel did was wrote on a piece paper on what to do LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no wonder he lost the parker fight.

LOOK HOW FUCKING MAD RUIZ IS!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: CvjD0aWVUAAMnyt.jpg (1200x724, 221K)

Sanchez probably didn't believe in him because he was a fatty

I remember reading about this back when he was in Abel's gym. To be fair, it was meant to help ruiz lose weight and Abel's training is notoriously tough. I think ruiz just didn't want to deal with it like kovalev.

>Abel's training is notoriously tough
yet they lose fights lol

Abel is probably the worst trainer ever. It's a crime what he has been doing to Gassiev.

>Gassiev fighting Usyk
>Gassiev losing
>"You are losing,you gotta do something"
>Canelo robs GGG
>"I dont think we got robbed"

you can say that of literally any popular trainer

This nigga just replied to himself

>plees Mauricio, protect me from Golobkeen and dee lions. Teenk about muy bebe dooter Maria

Attached: 1507138754889(2).jpg (1080x1080, 313K)

Where should Gassiev move to instead? I can’t think of anyone off the top of my head that would be a good fit for him.

The biggest bums in boxing
>Crawford
>Wilder
>The Charlos
>Teofimo
>The Cuban school

Seething

>Wilder
Still seething britbum?

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000458675946-1.jpg (3492x2284, 2.08M)

>Crawford
Still seething britbum?

Attached: Amir-Khan-vs-Terence-Crawford3.jpg (2500x1715, 413K)

seething

literally what fucking angle is this? how do you fraud a straight 180 degree.

>>Wladimir Klitschko = HYPEJOB (humiliated by a fat gypsy and rekt by a bodybuilder)
To be honest he was coming out of retirement and was old, the 2 brothers fucking took over the division in their prime
>GGG = HYPEJOB (drew with Floyd Mayweathers left overs)
Current canelo would probably be different (i think he would have a shot) vs floyd that 2013 canelo

Rec me some fun to watch amateur bouts.

Cody getting heem'd
youtube.com/watch?v=kMVxKX0SDNU

Papachenko but that'd be weird because Papachenk already trains Usyk.

youtube.com/watch?v=ajeeuCoimvk

Ok /box/ who wins FOTD? Nelo or Floyd.

Chocolate Tito

Budpilled

Attached: fight no one not even urself.png (330x164, 17K)

Manny you fucking brainlet

Can we agree that if Nelo wins FOTD he'd be without a doubt the weakest FOTD in history.

August...the off-season for boxing. It’s been an incredible 2019, full of huge fights. Let’s hope these warriors rest well after being so active.

He already won one. Can a FOTD win twice? Not to mention he has too many losses to be considered. Yeah I know two were robberies but he did get kod by JMM and lost to Floyd. If he was able to squeeze in Spence into this decade and miraculously beat him then yea he definitely deserves it.

Canelo is a fraud that lost to GGG twice and Lara as well.

Mayweather has been retired for half the decade but has the two best wins but idk if that's enough.

I can see Andre Ward, but he's retired and there's no reason to shill him over Canelo.

Thank you Eddie, very cool

This decad Manny has beaten
>Clottey
>Magarito
>Mosley
>JMM
>Bradley 3 times (fuck judges)
>Vargas
>Horn (Fuck Judges)
>Matthysse
>Broner
>Thurman

name anyone with a better resume, his 3 wins over Bradley alone are better than 95% of resumes

Terrible idea, Papachenko only trained Usyk and Lomachenko professionally, two technicians who had an extensive amateur career he built from the beginning.
Gassiev is a late starter animal with less than 30 amateurs fight.

And he Papachenko probably speaks neither Russian or English.

If he plans to stay at Cruiserweight, Sanchez is fine tho it might get really tricky against Briedis or Okolie.
For heavyweight he'll need an orthodox coach who can teach responsible defense, can't see anyone desu.

this is actual cope

I will say Manny deserves a nod if not for at least making history with 3 records. 8 division champion, 5x lineal champion, and oldest WW champion in history. That's actually pretty impressive and that alone should at least put him in the running.

sanchez is a good trainer for him but maybe Wards trainer would be better, he needs to learn how to fight on the inside.
That much power even a little hook on the inside would be enough to end it

Floud beat all the other candidates

>Terrible idea, Papachenko only trained Usyk and Lomachenko professionally
If you actually watched enough Gassiev fights you would know that the only thing Gassiev lacks is amateur experience. He can't deal with people who have a high output.
>And he Papachenko probably speaks neither Russian..
Lmao, French education. You do realize that Papachenko is 54 years old and grew up in the USSR, right?

>Clottey
Can
>Magarito
Impressive perf, bit of a can
>Mosley
Shot
>JMM
Slept the filipino flop in their next fight, close fight too
>Vargas
When was he ever relevant ?
>Horn
Horn won that fight for me, close fight could go either way.
>Matthysse
"If he hits hard he isn't a can"
>Broner
lel

That leaves us with Thurman and Bradley.

Floyds 2010's resume is not good
>Victor Ortiz
>Robert Guerrero
>Maidana twice
>Berto
>Conor fucking Mcgregor
All bums

I cant wait for you to start making excuses why Floyds wins arn't against cans

Don't take it personally kraut.

>If you actually watched enough Gassiev fights you would know that the only thing Gassiev lacks is amateur experience. He can't deal with people who have a high output.

Yeah and how getting in camp with an old amateur trainer will change that ? Having Usyk as a sparring partner maybe.

Papachenko is currently training two of the best pound for pound guy with really similar style, him and Gassiev style does not match.

>Lmao, French education. You do realize that Papachenko is 54 years old and grew up in the USSR, right?
Valid point, were they taught russian in school ?

cotto canelo and pacquiao

>Cotto
Flushed, Manny beat him in 09
>Canelo
Weight drained and green
>Pac
On arm, tore his rotator cuff

Floyd is a bum

>On arm, tore his rotator cuff

"Dog ate my homeworks sir."

>Sources tell @TheAthleticBOX that a fight between Ryan Garcia and Romero Duno is being discussed for the fall on DAZN. @StevESPNKim reported that Garcia’s next fight could take place Sept. 14 in Carson, California.
The Ryan Garcia meme ends here if the fight happens, Romero Duno sleeps him. But Garcia and GB will duck it

Floyd beats fighter over 30
>t-too old!!
Floyd beats fighter under 30
>t-too young!!
Cope

Seeth harder Floydfag

>>Papachenko is currently training two of the best pound for pound guy with really similar style, him and Gassiev style does not match.
Dude, trainers train all kinds of fighters with different styles. The point is, Gassiev needs footwork. He is too static which happens quite often to people with little amateur experience.

>Valid point, were they taught russian in school ?
Yes. There's no ex USSR fag older than 25 who doesn't speak Russian.

Gassiev will be just fine even with that fraud Abel. His power will carry up more than Usyk’s. The average cruiserweight is more skilled and mobile than stiff idiot heavyweights.

>Dude, trainers train all kinds of fighters with different styles. The point is, Gassiev needs footwork. He is too static which happens quite often to people with little amateur experience.

Trainer often take anyone, believing that they'll make the best out of any guy they have, but sometime there's just no match and rare are the trainer able to train effectively two extremely different fighter.
Some guys just get confused when they try to learn too much too quickly, look at Joyce hands low "slickness", Kudryashov commie shell, or Cheeseman head mooment.

Manny is the 2000s FOTD
Ward is the 2010s

Reminder that based Rigo will be the champ again in 2019.

Attached: rigo_t.png (331x503, 317K)

his legs are basically shot

>actually thinking Rigo didn't fight like that on purpose

Attached: brainlet1.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

until inoue knocks him out in 2

You mean that faggot who didn't even manage to win the national championships, let alone Asian championships and above all never even dreamed of getting into the Olympics so he ended up beating up trashcans as a "pro"?

Attached: reg.png (336x287, 149K)

Floyd beats good fighter in their prime
>......

Oh wait that never happened eh

>I am a weebfag so Inoue is the best!!!

Attached: e4d4a9ebc61b7136db17d22198532cabdc75d853_hq.jpg (930x618, 128K)

Inoue is holyfield levels of real-deal and that triggers some of you to no end. Hilarious, meanwhile he keeps starching world champs in 1-2 rounds

Rigo wont fight inoue cuz hes afraid of him and thats an undeniable fact

Hes a quitter, heartlet and chinlet to boot. A single round with inoue would leave him in intensive care

seethe harder, i never watched an anime in my life

for his sake I hope he did. because his chin cant sustain that sort of style.

Are brits the hardest COPErs? I'd say they are a close second to pactards

Attached: 82izibn.gif (246x201, 2.18M)

PBC is SHOOK

Attached: 20190729_173607.jpg (1440x706, 295K)

Someone photoshop pics of inoue on the big monitor

Attached: inoue_fans.jpg (930x618, 286K)

>"Yeah, I think Inoue is P4P the best fighter on the planet, how could you tell?"

Attached: weeb.jpg (1024x687, 139K)

Harder puncher, Foreman or Tyson?

Foreman

Vitali is overrated. Wilder is better than him and will be an atg once he starches Ortiz and Fury again.

boxingscene.com/ellerbe-on-pacquiao-thurman-i-think-they-rematch--141353

Lol, seems like Pacquiao wasn't meant to win. Between this and the dodgy SD win, as well as the PBC highlights egregiously leaving out Pac knocking down Thurman and that bodyshot in the 10th round it seems Pac is not being a good employee and letting the up and comers just retire him. This is hilarious, it's clear Pac was supposed to lose and Thurman would be taking Spence. Man imagine if Pac actually gets robbed against Spence? I'd actually for some reason like that more than if he wins just cause of how hilarious that'd be and how much that'd expose Spence.

Is Floyd one of the most talented fighters ever?

Talented, no
Smartest, possibly

No, born into a boxing family and was training since he was in diapers. He was destined for greatness.

Pacquiao might ironically be in the running though. Didn't pick up the gloves until he was 14 and turned pro 2 years later, became lineal champ while being a malnourished teenager before he met Roach. Then became the oldest WW champion ever when many greats like Leonard or Robinson failed to do that.

>dodgy SD
There was nothing dodgy about the split decision if you know how scores work. The judges only had a swing of 2 rounds.
Even when their guy wins, Pactards still manage to be delluded retards screaming at clouds.

James Toney

That could actually be spicy, think Ryan loses though

Galaxy brain take from Bud

Attached: Watery.webm (640x360, 378K)

Literally predicted exactly this when he won the fight. There's nowhere else to go

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-083032_Firefox.jpg (1037x501, 232K)

Gassiev maybe train with Robert García. The BUM fighting style of staying shelled in then exploding 1 2 3s would work well for Gassiev considering his ridiculous power.

Nobody wants to see a Thurman rematch.

I don't really want to see a rematch, but I don't really wanna see Manny get killed by Spence or Crawford either.

Dumb pactard it's not about what people want to see it's about balancing money and risk. Pacquiao wants money and doesn't want to get knocked out cold. The only pbc fighter that can give him that is Thurman
Worst part about pacquiao winning is you brainlets have crawled out from under the rocks you live and think you have the right to speak to actual boxing fans

enjoyed reading this post.

Gassiev at cruiser hits harder than most HWs, if he packs on some more mass he'll spark anyone out

goodnight pedo

Grumpy morning eh, have some coffee

Lol Thurman doesn't deserve a rematch, I didn't give him more than 4 rounds. And he got humiliated by getting knocked down right away by an old man.

Whatever judge gave the fight to Thurman needs to get shot in the foot

Was Broner always a bum? Or does he have CTE?

He'll still be a draw for the next few years, that's for sure

>On arm, tore his rotator cuff

Attached: tbe.png (250x312, 206K)

Manny won 8-4

Get the salt out of your vag retard. Beating Thurman again does nothing for his legacy nor would people tune it to that. He's fighting for belts and legacy at this point, why would he fight someone he just beat not to mention if he does lose the rematch that just undoes his first victory or makes it look like a fluke since it was close other than the kd and bodyshot in round 10. If he just cares about money then he'd fight bums like Khan for easy paydays, which he has no problem getting. Pac absolutely would not want to waste his time with a pointless rematch.

huge bum. all the names on his resume are L's.

he's been on the juice for years.

If you lose to a 40 year old man while you're 30 you don't deserve a rematch. Thurman had his chance but blew it. Pac would only want to rematch if the another judge gave it to Thurman or if it was a draw.

Holy fuck

Glad you agree

Manny got completely shut out, was a super dominant performance for Floyd and if there's a rematch it'd be even more one sided

>Manny got completely shut out
Thats just untrue since Manny won 8 rounds

I thought you were talking about the Thurman fight kek, Manny didn't do anything against Floyd. He had 2 rallies of punches in two separate rounds, that's it.

Nice virtue signalling but R*ddit is that way.

Attached: box approved list.jpg (1484x2528, 779K)

Attached: box heem rigo is a chinlet.webm (640x360, 3M)

>americans are the worst posters!!!! reeeeee

Attached: laughing at the weebs.png (400x444, 165K)

seething

Martinez is the Mexican that slept Lee Selby, he's a live dog imo

Attached: EA5eJdQXYAEJLKb.jpg (1200x600, 126K)

TEOFIMO BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=VQelCowZOFo

is this the real promo? so fucking amateurish lmao

Add Wilder

Was just about to say this kek

Even the Loma/Campbell one looks like a intern made it

Who is gonna be Loma's first ppv fight? López? Mikey? Davis? Pacquiao?

>López
weak.

>Mikey
weak.

>Davis
won't happen.

>Pacquiao
won't happen.

honestly, where does he go from here? his career is heading downhill and time is running out.

none he's going to retire once he captures undisputed

López would be weak since it'd be an easy beat down, but Mikey fight would be pretty good. Especially if they fight at 140 were Mikey would have the weight advantage to balance out his bummery.

Wrong list.

Attached: box approved.jpg (1484x2528, 1.87M)

Mexicans are, which is what you are you retarded spic

>Martinez is the Mexican that slept Lee Selby, he's a live dog imo
No he's not, Selby only got slept because he had a horrendous training camp and had to fly out to Mexico days ahead of the bout.

I could tell it would be a wh*te boi before I even clicked on the link.
The collective wh*te race is shitting itself at the idea of Teo getting matched up with Loma. They don't want Loma to get dabbed and flossed on, made into a fucking joke.

Attached: Lopez Fortnite Dance.webm (960x540, 1.16M)

>mumbles an incoherent sentence
how is he still getting fighters?

Attached: roachman.jpg (992x744, 73K)

As a Mexican, I think this list is cringe as fuck. Andy and Estrada are the only good ones. The drug cheat would have been on if he fought Kovalev, but he's instead taking more time to let the Mexican meat leave his system

I don't think so, depends on how long it takes for him to get the Commey title. He will retire when he slows down and starts gassing. If he's still the same I don't think he will retire, he has been looking for legacy fights for a while and won't let them pass just to be safe. Berchelt also said he might go to 135 so it could be his first defense after undisputed. There's also Haney lurking around. It's Crawford the one that his career is going downhill. He literally can't get any more belts and there are no other names at welter. Bob was trying to say Ramírez might moved up and Ramírez shutted him up in the post fight conference saying he won't go up. There's even rumors of Bud going up to 154. He could win the Munguia title maybe, other than that he has nothing, Loma has like 6 possibilities after undisputed.

Try all you want, you'll never be regarded as wh*te mayate.

>As a Mexican
Nice LARP

Attached: Teofimo Taunt.webm (960x540, 1.37M)

solid list

>replying to yourself

>manletweight bout headlining at the O2
what have I become.... my empire of dirt.....

Attached: slow eddie.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

You wish you were white chicanoshit

That's Loma Campbell's undercard, not a headline. Same date, o2 arena.

to be fair he was telling Fury's corner to go after Wilder while his bumboy Ben told him to just box
obviously he still knows something

I don't wanna be wh*te and yet i'm still probably lighter than you

Still manlets desu

Show you are a larper then.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801_130938.jpg (1080x1106, 292K)

Have sex and get some sunlight

lol.

Attached: la*rence.jpg (250x313, 12K)

>Phoneposting
How about do some roadwork how the fuck are you so pale but live in the Caribbean?

based coloniser

>twink

Fat handed faggot.

The Loma Campbell card is stacked.

You did btfo the chi but fuck m8 might want to leave the basement a bit more often

Been working too much lately but going to the beach for a few days soon to one of those yank killing resorts

How many phone books you think Tank is standing on?

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 167K)

his stated goal is undisputed and he doesn't care about anything after that, he might stick around to defend the titles a few times but he'll be looking to call time. he's had an absurdly long career already.

Edwards has absolutely no pop on his punches whatsoever, the Mexican goes to body and head well and is a very fast starter

How many of you brits gonna go see Lomachenko?

Attached: c5e733dbcad0ac869d296e4b75e09985.jpg (1080x1080, 208K)

ugly bitch.

maybe she's a midget

ain't u american if ur born in america

Attached: 1563367353569.jpg (470x574, 34K)

They're only American when begging for food stamps and scholarships, for everything else they're a foreign minority.

Usyk absolutely schools the living daylights out of Ruiz. It's the giants that he has to worry about

sexy bitch.

You did watch the newly discovered harry greb sparring footage right /box/? You aren't a cazzie are you?

Attached: IMG_20190801_112001.jpg (720x540, 40K)

Golovkin's old skin damages easily even though he blocks most shots with his gloves (his own glove ends up battering his face). His skin's resilience to swelling/bruising is almost worse than Cotto's.

Chicano here not him

Mikey Garcia is a BUM!

Attached: 20190801_122331.jpg (1836x3063, 2.73M)

Boxing before the 1970s is irrelevant

canelo won the 2nd fight.

LARP gringo

His sparring looks pretty awful. The sport has evolved a lot.

But you admit he lost the first?

yea, but i'm not the californi*no.

Chupamelo wey

Bro why you so obsessed with mikey? Your pita Garcia huh? Face it mikey fought weak champs, he a weight bully and ran from the tough fights trying to chase "greatness".

Good list

I thought the 1st fight was a draw. Ggg didn't do anything. He was scared to go to the body and canelo also didn't do anything.

>someone gets to fuck that

>Ggg didn't do anything.
Except win the majority of the rounds

>someone gets to smell that

Cool story bro

"Muh jab"

do they even have bitches like that in germany?

>someone gets to be that

let's make things interesting....
if it was a tranny, would you still fuck?

mulattos? of course, but not as many as in britain or france

Fuck no! How can you stick in your cock in a man's ass? His balls are right next to it. Plus can you imagine he's ass smell? I would smell like a man.

Both of you are fucking faggots! And I would REKT both of you idiots. Also Brits are fucking BUMS!

Attached: 20190801_124144.jpg (718x697, 230K)

el texan.

is it true german women love tvrks?

not really, but some seem to be really into black dudes. but honestly, women just like dudes who are attractive in some way, if you suck with girls you won't get pussy regardless

t. Roberto Lopez

reminder canelo has the blood of traitors and cowards.

>The Saint Patrick's Battalion (Spanish: Batallón de San Patricio, later reorganized as the Foreign Legion of Patricios), formed and led by John Riley, was a unit of 175 to several hundred (accounts vary) immigrants and expatriates of European descent who fought as part of the Mexican Army against the United States in the Mexican–American War of 1846–48

>Most of the battalion's members had deserted or defected from the United States Army.

Attached: traitors.png (800x400, 117K)

El Puto

>Fury
No
Otherwise good list

YOU were the original traitors to the English crown.

Is box, dare i say it, better than heem?!

youtu.be/XT47PqawyNg?t=37

Guy on the left is Paul Kroll
Can anyone guess who the guy on the right is?
Hint: From Philly

Attached: IMG_20190801_125047.png (514x593, 497K)

Dada5000

black don't cra-
it's Meldrick isn't it

Its meldrick taylor

>the way he just fucking plows into the turnbuckle afterward

Attached: 1558406137813.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

>and Fury again
But he lost against him.

Am I to understand you're some sort of Irish Loyalist?

they were at least somewhat based though, the original constitution was objectively a great idea

Cuck

Cuck

She looks like she exclusively fucks white guys

not a chance.

cope

While also rambling on Twitter about how white men are evil

Post undefeated boxers

Fantasizing about random women sleeping only with people of your race is incel behavior, have sex lads

Attached: 1564691773228.png (2416x1548, 475K)

these are not the hands of a man that has sex, sorry.

is jiu jitsu a decent marital art? why do you only hear about bjj and never regular jj?

Nice rebuttal incel.
Why do you ask box? There's literally a bjj general.

Go for Aikido instead
youtube.com/watch?v=fH6HtkySiCQ

based.

Attached: crystal cave.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

akido > guns

Robeisy Ramirez pro debut next week

8:27 is pretty cool

Seagal is so weird. For how shitty his movies are, he's like an actual accomplished martial artist

Attached: Tunde.jpg (946x900, 117K)

JJ and BJJ and just different things, like Karate and Kung Fu.

based

>lives in dominican republic
>ginger tier pale
do you not leave your house?

its cool cus you can "spar" day 1, so its easy to get interested in

if you wanna box, any normal gym will make you train for 2 months atleast before you really get test out your skills, so can be easy to lose interest.

its not fair

NEW

Way too early

this nigga doesn't know how to make a thread

And everyone still flocked to it

cringe

>t. buttmad slavaboo

>he leaves his house

Attached: 201309250828305253190-p5.jpg (649x1000, 63K)

Lil g is a BUM

*wins 3rd fight*

Attached: fcecd5b4f26b621ee76a4f31c593a73a.jpeg.jpg (431x594, 73K)