In retrospect did Steve Nash deserve his two MVP's?

In retrospect did Steve Nash deserve his two MVP's?

Attached: steve-nash-nba-mvp.png (1072x550, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JxrpWLVLmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who m9.

yes

Canadians cannot into sports

um.. yes and no.

Yes

Would have also deserved a third one in 2007, had he not been a double MVP already he would have won the vote by a mile

Without question

Depends how you define MVP. For me MVP means best player, full stop. So no, he didn’t deserve them because he was never the best player.

MVP is traditionally given to the best player on the best regular season team

No just there is a quota for white people to win every few years

ok well that's not what it's ever meant for anyone who decides the MVP. I swear to god only the NHL has the concept of an MVP correct (Hart trophy)

MVP is the player whose individual briliance contributes the most to his team's success, Nash has always been the embodiment of that concept

Before i answer that, where is he looking at?

Attached: hwat.gif (477x252, 1.22M)

the camera and the camerman

i want to go back 15 15 years

Yes

Nash deserves a ring more than Kobe does

Shaq should have won 8 straight MVPs in that case.

I'm a Nash fan who watched all of his prime. He would have deserved them if he's would've shot more. He was too comfortable being a meme passer and good fg% guy than an optimal player.

He probably should have but that says more about the NBA being a broken than anything.

poor space ghost havin' to do this

youtube.com/watch?v=8JxrpWLVLmY

Attached: livinginashotgunshack.png (800x549, 302K)

>In 2006, he was named by Time as one of the 100 most influential people in the world.

Hmmmm

his distinction: that he's an inferior version in terms of cultural relevance and basketball ability to larry bird

he's like some kind of reverse obama

In the respect that white people love passing and are the ones that hand out these meme awards.

Yes, he was excellent, and advanced stats confirmed he was consistently one of the most impactful players in the league

Excellent playoff performer too. His flaw was he could not play defense at a high level but D'Antoni's teams were always up against it in the playoffs back then without a true big man and championships sometimes take more luck than you think

In 2006 he was probably the most influential Canadian in the world so it's probable

NHL is stupid that's why nobody watched it

mvp is a regular season award so yes

>born in south africa
>welsh mother
>english father
>emigrates to canada
>dominates american sports
>still loves football
is steve nash the ultimate anglo chad?

its pretty clear that all along the only reason he got those mvps instead of Kobr is because that this was during the height of the Kobr rape saga

Attached: 1492939175657.jpg (952x372, 52K)

the Lakers were bad

sure, but they also have an MVP award that isn't retarded.

doesnt change the fact that one of those two seasons he put up the most ppg in year since jordan, and its not like they missed the playoffs, guy literally doubled this ringless fraud's stats

The whole sport is retarded

>muh stats

>one eye on the court, one eye on the streets

have you seen the people who vote for the mvp awards. it's all the media people and we all know they have an agenda especially if the player is anti media

This dude played zero defence. Zero. So no. He's a piece of shit.