45 minutes ago Matt announced he's not re-signing

>45 minutes ago Matt announced he's not re-signing
>10 minutes later AEW's twitter posted this

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: Capture.jpg (604x368, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aewrestling/status/1234346136573530112?s=21
the-collection.us/kitchen-dining/chairs/item/767-jimmy-chair-or-armchair)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cringe!

I still think its Jimmy Havoc, that would be best for business.

should be luther

THE
LAST OF
US

Are people excited for Matt Hardy?
Why?

look closely at the E in exalted and the I in is

Attached: ESFHLw-WAAAUkP5.jpg (2048x1152, 93K)

Because when he was allowed to do what he want he became the most over gimmick in the wrestling business and won >WON's gimmick of the year in 2016? And since then he's joined WWE and has been a literal who? Why wouldn't you be interested to see what he does?

people are interested to see what new character he might come up with

so how is dark order nowadays after the infamous missing punch. surprised people are still invested to them

>t. James H.

>Because when he was allowed to do what he want he became the most over gimmick in the wrestling business
Bro it was fucking TNA barely anyone saw that shit.
>Why wouldn't you be interested to see what he does?
No? It's Matt Hardy. The nigga ""peaked"" creaatively in TNA with a cringey reddit gimmick lmao
Niggas acting like AEW just net an Okada appearance but it's really just Fatt Lardy comin in to do some more reddit shit

e-drone cope

>I didn't watch it therefore no one knows about it therefore no one should be interested
Based retard

Broken Matt is Matt's idea though. Dark Order's cult gimmick is unlikely not his. Can he get over going with other people's idea?

They're sort of feuding with SCU I think? They've been around but haven't really gotten a whole lot of focus it seems like. At least they have the monopoly on cult angles now though.

Dark Order hasn't really done much besides recruit people. I don't think they have much of a set-in-stone gimmick that it can't be changed to whatever Matt would want

I genuinely think if matt isnt the exalted one the dark order is done for. whoever it is most likely cannot live up to the hype that has surround matt joining aew.

Sitting in a dead tree?

>thinking everyone wouldn't mark the fuck out if it's revealed to be Jimmy Havoc

>sitting in a dead tree
What the fuck does that mean?

Hi jimmy

If you zoom in on the photo they posted it says "sitting in a dead tree"

twitter.com/aewrestling/status/1234346136573530112?s=21

What did they mean by this?

Attached: ESFHLw-WAAAUkP5.jpg (4096x2304, 257K)

Well, Matt did his video sitting on a wooden chair, which is a dead tree.

>sitting in a dead tree
>he's sitting in a massive wooden chair

Yeah, it's Matt

Attached: Capture.jpg (906x747, 72K)

>hurry durr everything not in wwe is reddit even though reddit is drone centrl hurr durr
why don't you ding-dong diddly head over there fagola? bet you'd fit right in

Why are you so fucking retarded, dumbshit

HOLY HECKIN KINO AEW WILL BE ALL WWE REJECTS AND WILL BE THE BEST KINO SHOW EVER HOLY FUCKIN BASES

how the fuck are you a reject when you were never fired but instead left on your own accord?

They're trash but people are gonna think they are awesome once Matt is attached to them

>i-if i say the funny Yea Forums meme words it'll make my argument valid! kino! yummy! heckin! ding-dong diddly!

based and hardcore legendpilled

>sitting in a dead tree
I know everybody is saying it's because Matt's chair, but if you Google that phrase you'll find a Scout song that talks about 3 buzzards in a tree then they fly off and then it ends with the third buzzard returning. That could just be the exalted one coming to join Stu and Evil Uno.

A buzzard usually sitting in a dead tree

You think Roman Reigns or John Cena is walking out and showing up somewhere else? Kek what a braindead cultist retard

Yeah because other companies want people who are aren’t anti-draws

Cena has singlehandedly drawn more dimes than all of AEW, NJPW, NWA, ROH, MLW, Impact, AAA, and CMLL combined. So has The Rock, Stone Cold, Brock, and Goldberg. WWE is simply the best

The other day they posted the other pic of the mask and it said eagles become vultures which is also a song.

In new day dreams a promise gives way
To a star struck death and a gold disease
A hollywood end for a once great man
Who found death on his knees
Cashed in crashed and burned
Sore sour sore
Our eagles become our vultures
I've searched with pen and paper
I search to show you
Just how far i broke from myself
In the name of fear and doubt
In a better world there would be a better me
Without the chase that won't leave me be
Wolves at my door keep all your wars
I'm going home to bed
I've paid more death then you will ever live

>Cena has singlehandedly drawn more dimes than all of AEW, NJPW, NWA, ROH, MLW, Impact, AAA, and CMLL combined.
Not at WWE lmao
> WWE is simply the best
Okay I see what’s going on here

It's raven, screenshot this.

Cena made like 10 bucks from hollywood ya simp

All this stuff about buzzards makes me think its Harper

The only particular elements of the Dark Order is they recruit jobbers with the promise of making them powerful through the group's numbers and they seem to focus on wanting to break up face stables like The Elite, SCU, and Jurassic Express.

>sitting in a dead tree
>dead tree slang for chair
>there is a chair called the Jimmy Chair for sale on the-collection.us (the-collection.us/kitchen-dining/chairs/item/767-jimmy-chair-or-armchair)
>Jimmy sitting in a chair
>It's Jimmy fucking Havoc
BASED

I like raven. he's cool

>my yummy yummy matt hardy TNA KINORINO from 5 years ago! holy heck!

Eagles, vultures, and buzzards...

kek this is exactly what I thought of

>you are not my daughter, and I sure as hell ain't your dad, and we are going our separate ways

Attached: the-pirate-bay-sue-kanye-west-pablo-1024x602.jpg (1024x602, 42K)

His Twitter is fucking weird so I'm not putting it past him. Although I want him to do more singles action

Harper isn't exactly known for being the best speaker is he? Wonder if they'd just have Uno do all the talking.

Broken Matt was dimes you simp

All signs point to one man being revealed as the exalted one, and that man is Leyton Buzzard.

Attached: F88CBEF5-EEB2-4B03-BDFA-D3245F4454AB.jpg (550x884, 62K)