I never got this nigga. What do AEW, NJPW and NWA see in him?

I never got this nigga. What do AEW, NJPW and NWA see in him?

Attached: ColtCabana20191129_3-352x528.png (352x528, 248K)

New Japan use him as a disposable body for throw away comedy spots in six mans, which is more than he deserves and if AEW are smart he'll be used to a similar degree there

Cheap jobber with a little name recognition due to CM Punk

He was friends with Cuck Man Phil

>AEW
Comedy and Experience Edge
>NJPW
Doing a duo with Toru Yano
>NWA
He held the 10POG multiple times so....

>Safe worker
>has comedy charisma (i personally see it as a dollar store dusty rhodes, but it works for people)
>Pretty Reliable
>willing to do the job to whomever and know his role
>automatic association with Punk even though they aren't friends anymore

Isn't Colt basically the grandfather of ProWrestlingTees and the wrestling podcast boom? Those are two things which make a LOT of money for a LOT of people so I think he's just very well liked in general.

He's super respected and was sort of the catalyst for wrestlers to earn extra money through pwt. Nobody thinks he's amazing, just a very beloved guy.

Solid hand, good promo, knows how to get over + draw money.

looks like an insufferable kike. pass

Care to extrapolate?

Maybe i have the mindset of a 60 year old boomer but he cracks me up. Him and Toru Yano make me laugh every match they have, even though Cabana botches half the time. The crowd really loves him too for some reason so his matches are never dead.

this.

basically without colt, the bucks would still be sitting at empty tables and there would be no AEW

Attached: jew gold.jpg (750x742, 384K)

They'd still have Okada

According to Ziggy, Colt is a no dimes shitter with zero to offer any reputable wrestling company. Says here he only has a job because of a T shirt company.

Attached: 08742CEE-3425-4C16-A015-B56C679F381E.jpg (400x300, 14K)

Seeing as how they stuck him on the buy-in of their PPV instead of letting him have a proper debut, I think that's the plan.

Is he the guy who pissed Corny off to the point of slapping him? If so, I like him already.

>NJPW
The see exactly what he is, that's why they book him in low-card comedy containment matches.

>containment

Reminder that he teams with based YTR who has an unanswered victory over IWGP HebbiQ Champ Omemega

That was Santino.