IT'S UP

IT'S UP
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_pVBvzxOQo

Attached: Matt_Hardy_Bio-757b586488848bf5d6b79b8494983e98-1068x534.jpg (1068x534, 52K)

HES FUCKING OUT THE CAGE BROS

So is he the cult leader or what

DING-DONG DIDDLY INDEPENDENT

HOLY BASED

Attached: 1572066330982.jpg (680x651, 236K)

C-come to NXT, please?
We'll let you h-have creative control t-this time, Matt. It will be different.
P-please, Matt. I haven't coomed in months, please reply.

Attached: hhh2.png (360x429, 254K)

the exalted one is near

Attached: hhh_cage.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

why ya cryin paul?

this is why I want dirt sheets to banned from Yea Forums. I'm tired of seeing "Matt is going to AEW- WAIT, HE'S GOING TO NXT INSTEAD!!! Wait.... maybe not?... Well, we'll see, plans do change haha!"

It fucking works me, brothers.

I-it hurts, user.

Attached: hhh_thursday_afternoon_ratings.jpg (1029x1074, 101K)

>Respectfully thanks and appreciates the company he's leaving
Matt is based

Why does this geek think he's going in the wwe hall of fame? Matt shouldn't get in if Christian isn't in.

but one is a Draw, the other is a boring shitter and does a podcast with his friend to stay relevant. Matt will make it.

Neither of them are draws.

So he'll be on Dynamite on Wednesday right?

Attached: 1571850824686.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Could WWE try to re-sign Matt as a producer, road agent or whatever as long as its rivals don't have him?

>first thing I'm going to watch is Being the Elite
OH NO NO NO

>but one is a Draw
unironically christian when he was super hot and outselling cena's merch is the closest either have been to being a draw
matt did some minor business for tna and thats about it, jeff is a far bigger acquisition, it's honestly beyond me why people care about matt

thats probably what will happen

Attached: 1582440373659.jpg (340x340, 22K)

why doesnt he just retire nigga's old as fuck can barely move does anyone really care about him? he's like, one of history's most clear-cut jannetties

This Wednesday but more likely next Wednesday. He's trying not to burn bridges by appearing on the competition the exact same week he leaves WWE.

>post yfw he goes back to Simpact

Attached: 1484447294214.jpg (960x639, 77K)

I like Matt, but I feel like he needs to keep his expectations is check. He’s a solid guy, but isn’t the genius he seems to think he is.

tony khan's a dumb mark who will throw cash at anyone he's a fan of
might as well get a nice final payday for a day of work a week

That seems like the best outcome for him.

he killed broken matt. RIP

lmao he's gonna burn bridges anyway. Vince is a lunatic.

Matt and Jeff as a team *have* to get in. The were a huge part of the Attitude Era. Christian should be in together with Edge, too, but the Hardy Boyz had a longer run than Edge & Christian did.

>matt did some minor business for tna and thats about it,
>it's honestly beyond me why people care about matt
Based E-drone who knows nothing outside of "the WWE universe." Matt was killing it in ROH/TNA with the Big Money Matt gimmick. Then, he completely reinvents himself and has the absolute hottest thing going in wrestling, in TNA of all places and goes completely viral, transcending Pro-Wrestling's niche community. Even audiences on RAW are chanting DELETE DELETE DELETE.
WWE even tries to cash in on his viral success by doing a soulless Wyatt Family vs New Day in the same vein as The Final Deletion. It fails.
Then, because of a worst case scenario management situation happening at Impact, WWE lands Matt and the hottest gimmick in wrestling at the time. They even hire Jeremy Borash who had every bit as much to do with the success as Matt himself.
What does WWE do with this incredible good fortune?

LOL, WE GOT THE HARDY BOYZ!! TIME FOR A NOSTALGIA RUN ACHOO DAMMIT!!

Attached: hardy_steen.jpg (646x776, 130K)

I sincerely doubt that he'll be the "salted one" or whatever the fuck the Dork Order's been promising us for weeks. He could still go to AEW but I don't think he'll use his last 3-4 years of wrestling to put those goofy fucks over.

COPE, DUMBFUCK LOSER

Except that he's close friends with the Bucks and will probably get full creative control over his character and no one will punish him for getting himself over.

KEK fuck WWE. They were literally given a based KINO gimmick with broken Matt and they fucked it up like everything. Make the call Tony

it is pretty arrogant to say theres a ring waiting for him, but it is the truth. While he may not get one as a singles competitor, he hands down deserves one for his tag team with real life brother. I think he was with WWE since he was 19 and jeff was 17 and the shit they accomplished is outstanding.

it would be a hell of a pop to see him join the young bucks in their situation against omega and hang man

or

he's the leader of dark order

Just go with "Leader of Dark Order" and let him be weird as shit with Vanguard One, Reby, and Senor Benjamin.

>caring about a pretend hall of fame slammy award
the state of it

New to WWE? DDP would like a word with you.

Matt did the biggest business TNA ever had excluding the start of Hogan's run.

that is the strongest possibility- he'd do the least amount of ring work with the most impact in just talking and working with aew talent

hes honestly perfect for aew
if only he wrestled like jericho

>he'd do the least amount of ring work with the most impact in just talking and working with aew talent
Fucking this.
Matt isn't getting any younger. He can be weird/creative as fuck, everyone will love it, and he won't have to destroy his body constantly by doing live wrestling.

>Nothing but great things to say about WWE.

Well he won't fit in with AEW anymore. They can't sign anybody that won't shit all over the E every chance they can. GAYEW SUCKS TRANNY BALLS!