Hot Take Thread

Post your takes. Don’t be autistic about it.

Attached: 1966D51F-B965-488F-A46A-9E5FD7CA5777.jpg (2917x4013, 3.5M)

Kenny Omega is the best in-ring storyteller of all time and a lot of matches are too high IQ for most fans to understand.

Absolutely fucking based

>dude knees and pointing lol

I can't take a POKER FACE upon looking this BAD ROMANCE

>and a lot of matches are too high IQ for most fans to understand.
I agree. Case in point, this:

>daniel bryan is still the best wrestler in the world, the only one close is okada.
>prime tanahashi > okada
>regal should've won the title when he was gm

>*flip flip flip knee knee knee knee kickout kickout kickout :O pin*
based retard

How ya likin Yea Forums, bud?
Reddit didn't treat ya that well, huh?

okada styles at dominion is better than any okada omega match.

Never seen the match but the final sequence webm is DIMES

AEW produced better matches than current state of WWE at this point.

Ishii is the best enhancement talent ever and if you have a bad match with him you're eternally a shitter

Wrestling is at its best when it's unironically jerry springer style storylines and garbage matches with tons of overbooking. Treating it as if it's something made for highbrow analyses (muh workrate, muh long-term story-telling) is pleb shit.

Unironically this. Ishii drinks titty milks while making you a ding-dong diddly star.

Was about to post literally this, fucking based

you should, it's on dailymotion.

Attached: 1579832635223.webm (1422x800, 2.93M)

>jazz hands and constipation faces

I unironically enjoy le headlocks and slowburns more than I enjoy pwg style SPOT SPOY SPOT SPOT matches. those matches are for autists with low attention span that need instant gratification every 5 seconds.

Wrestling is incredibly stupid and actually retarded but I can't help loving it anyway.

Cesaro is good

I hate stupid fucking women so god damned much. All women are whores and deserve to be executed.

>Kenny "*uses someone else's finisher* in your path" Omega
He's literally pleb-tier.

Kenny Omega's snap dragon suplex is literally the best thing in the world.

ding-dong diddly is the best thing going on here. the hulkamania of /asp

War Games is better without a roof on the cage.

based

Maybe soon
Also, why can't WWE have this kind of camera work? It's not fair man
Will New Japan ever have a weekly show?

>why can't WWE have this kind of camera work?
It's a mystery

Attached: dunce.jpg (600x338, 27K)

Hot take: I want to FUCK her pusy.

huh what you mean?

I want to put my penis in her vagina repeatedly until big pleasure fills me.

weekly show is bad desu
The current format of new japan cup / g1 and other ppv are fine

I thought Cody Rhodes's tattoo was bad at first, but it's honestly starting to grow on me.

I mean it's fine for you but I want actual based wrestling every week

>>daniel bryan is still the best wrestler in the world, the only one close is okada.
>>prime tanahashi > okada
>>regal should've won the title when he was gm
Absolutely based and redpilled

Monday Night Wars ruined wrestling in America forever.

Get in the line faggot. Gaga is with me.

Care to extrapolate?

The current crowd culture of "HOLY SHIT" "THIS IS AWESOME *clap*" "YOU DESERVE IT *clap*" "FUCK YOU *clap* is the reason i don't give a fuck about western wrestling scene

I thought Tama Tonga was going to be a big deal a few years ago. Probably my biggest whiff.

hot takes are low IQ garbage for scummy tabloid clickbait drones and faggot attention whores on social media.

Tanahashi sucks and is John Cena in all the worst ways

that cringey shit ruins every show for me
kill that "one faaaallll" nonsense

Attached: 20200215_000255.jpg (720x321, 168K)

You are a fanboy, get real.

>hasn’t watched a Tanahashi match
>has an opinion on Tanahashi
What did user mean by this?

His wrestling is retarded, and you're retarded. All he does is flamboyantly over exaggerated versions of moves performed better by japanese guys. Embarassing, really.

I think you need a blend of both, but heavier on the Springer shit

OP said don't be autistic about it.

there is literally nothing wrong with getting all your sexy joshi pics from Yea Forums.

Attached: 1582138155319.webm (1772x1080, 1.04M)

that's not a hot take really since the only one who actually gets upset about people saving pics on here is the pedophile from those threads

holy fuck when did she get so fine?

>Dave Metlzer unironically said this on Twitter
I can't believe anyone takes that mark seriously.

There is currently no "Wednesday night war" going on. Marks will either watch both shows regardless of which one is better or watch neither and just read the results and shitpost online about them.

Annnnnd who's this?

>He Doesn't Know

God I would hate kiss Lady Gaga in that pic so fucking hard. Twirl my tongue all over her tits. run my tongue down her belly , kiss it go down further to her legs, kissing her inner thighs and running my tongue from all over her pussy to her clit, flick that little fucker a few times, spread her lips and kiss her pussy nice and hard and turn her around roughly, spreading her ass cheeks and absolutely burying my tongue in her asshole, again and again like a hateful hammer, sliding my tongue out and running it up and down her cheeks and hole and kissing my lips into her ass and squeezing her cheeks as shut on my face as possible, my mouth like a goddamned suckerfish on her ass, before turning her around and pulling out my dick to shove into her slutty pussy, knowing how dirty she probably is, still ramming it in barback, pulling her hair back harshly so i can see her face and that stupid expression of hers while I fuck her so hard and fast, shooting my cum inside her pussy and then choking her to death.

Kenny Omega might be the GOAT, he's managed to get every gimmick over and knows wrestling should be over the top and intricate.

Devitt threw his career away by signing with WWE, with the injury time he'll be there for years yet. He somehow managed to spend 3 years on Raw/SDL, getting buried, yet stayed over. He could be a top guy in any other promotion but WWE have their claws in him now. He probably knows this as well, as he's not done PR shit for WWE in like a year.

Goldberg beating Fiend shouldn't have happened, but not for the reason you think. Fiend never should have had the belt in the first place, this was just rectifying a mistake. Goldberg should still be champ going in to mania, though. The Roman/Goldberg match needs the belt.

Brock is a great worker but he should be a sideshow attraction. WWE gains nothing by having him as champ, he should be grudge match bait at best, turning up 4/5 times a year to wrestle short matches. People have been wise to his act for years now, that's why he barely pops a rating when he turns up on Raw. He's going to stand there while Heyman gives a speech and maybe Suplex a jobber.

And (You) too.

Strong style and shoot style are the truth.

Strong style and shoot style led to Chris Benoit Benoiting his family

This tbqh

Who hurt you? Want to talk about it?

I just really hate women. Why are you white knighting on Yea Forums of all places where the only girl here literally proved she's a useless whore. The women in wrestling are utterly useless and don't even make good eye candy. There's just no logical need for them. All they do is make everything around them worse.

I have to believe it's a bunch of zoomers or people who otherwise didn't watch wrestling during its heyday and want to feel like they're "a part of something."

are you me?

Brock Lesnar arguably has the best expressions in the game, can sell anything

Daniel Bryan is still one of the best around and it's a crime against the fans that he's not being used properly

John Cena could've reached Hogan/Rock/Austin status but he got stuck in the same gimmick for a decade

Randy Orton could've been a Hollywood star but Gaytch fucked him over not once but twice

Pac is probably top 5 in the world

AEW should hire Enzo and kill NXT in the most poetic fashion

Hangman could be the homemade face of AEW

Jericho has been buried his entire career and still came on top, if he's not the GOAT he's the best at what he does and I'm gonna be very sad when he'll retire

Attached: 1581024027468.jpg (513x365, 18K)

That's a lot of unnecessary words just to declare you're a virgin incel.

Attached: 1582945728404.webm (640x360, 488K)

>I hate stupid fucking women so god damned much. All women are whores and deserve to be executed.

Attached: 09834737373.jpg (608x640, 50K)

Megaman's gimmick is stealing finishers. Like user said Kenny is too high IQ for retarded wresling fans.

Based white knight faggot. Kys

Taker is one of the most legendary wrestlers ever

Black wrestlers aren't that good

Based schizo incel thinking everyone is a white knight when really he's just mentally ill

EVIL is based

Attached: EVIL 8.jpg (799x1200, 353K)

who is he whiteknighting?

truth and bobbo are based, mark henry had his moments as well.

CM Punk may have gotten BTFO and embarrassed in UFC, but he has more balls than anyone who mocks him for it when they've never even done anything remotely close to that themselves.

you're talking as if he fought lawler or tyron. shit, put me in there with a 19 year old rookie bluebelt and a literal CAN journalist, I wouldn't even ask for the 500k he got, just give me 250k and a years training like he got and I'd do it.

stupidity is often mistaken for bravery

Unironically, all smark bullshit aside, 90s AJPW is the peak of wrestling coz it just a bunch of meaty dudes hitting each other really fucking hard.
That is what all wrestling should be, gimmicks and story are secondary.

Based

>Pac is probably top 5 in the world
Kek not even Top 20 my guy
>AEW should hire Enzo and kill NXT in the most poetic fashion
Would be based. Pac could use him as a manager.
>Hangman could be the homemade face of AEW
It's just smark syndrome
There's nothing interesting about Hangman Page. I admit becoming a drunk because he feels inadequate is dimes but the dude still has a very generic look. To an outsider, seeing Page for the first time would just be like "meh it's some dude I guess."
>Jericho has been buried his entire career and still came on top, if he's not the GOAT he's the best at what he does and I'm gonna be very sad when he'll retire
Jericho is in my top 5 of all time but his AEW shit is cringe. Comes off as tryhard to me.
I agree with everything else you said btw

This
I'd do it for $20k hell I'd do it for $500

>AEW should hire Enzo and kill NXT in the most poetic fashion
Why are you still pushing for it.
You know he fucked himself multiple times and nobody wants to have him in the lockeroom. Stop it. I have been saying that for almost a year and a half now. Nobody has hired him so fa and you are still clamoring for him.
The companies don't want to deal with him. He is not worth it for them, he doesn't bring enough money to warrant his presence backstage.

>Just because something makes money doesn't mean you have to act like it's good. What does good mean to you? What do you like? If you honestly think it's good, then great, but if you're just going off of "drawing dimes", you're a fucking moron. The saudi shows make more money than anyone on this thread will ever see, and NONE of them were good. Talk about the shit you like, not the shit that's profitable.

Brainlet detected

The bucks have some pretty good storytelling ideas but kinda fuck it over with bad in match acting

Women shouldn't wrestle.
Blacks aren't people.

Of the the three wwe Joshi Kairi is the most boring to watch in ring. Her elbow is great but since it kills her hip she can't do it on all the time.
Hana's brawling style would no work in wwe where barely anyone can throw or sell good worked punches. She would injure someone in the first few months and be reworked into something safer style.

Haruka Shida has the best Joshi feet

I completely agree, I really like the hangman story, that sit down interview they did with JR was great, but the match was vomit inducing. I like alot of the story telling and promos(when they bother doing them) on AEW, the match style is just not my cup of tea at all.

Attached: 1439744753808.jpg (213x289, 8K)

Same women turned me gay they lie they chest they steal INCEL 4 LYFE

1) Punch-kick style is boring as fuck, which is why I always preferred Stone Cold as a character to his actual matches.
2) Bret Hart was boring as all fuck
3) Mean Mark Callaway wouldn't have been shit is he was 6'3
4) I do not understand what Vince sees in Roman. Roman is not big for a wrestler, not that strong, charismatic, nor does he share any blood with the Rock. Ambrose was shit, but still a better talker and wrestler than Reigns (and with a more impressive size).

based protagonist chad

>better wrestler than Reigns
imagine actually believing this

Wrestling was more sanitized in the 80s than it is today. The wrestlers on the other hand...

>this thread

Attached: 1582906501398.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Based rape chad

>Who hurt you?

Attached: 1575845597137.jpg (1282x1024, 108K)

He has CTE not necessarily balls

Zack Ryder was justifyingly buried. You should only reach for the brass ring when given a push and within the WWE

My hot take: Bobby Roode is easily in the top ten best talents in the WWE despite his age, and they're idiots for not making him be in the main event scene more often due to his abilities to make people shine

I agree with this 100%.

I really like The Fame Monster even if I don't particularly care about any other Lady Gaga album

Is that lady ding dong diddily gaga?

HHH is the absolute most boring to watch wrestler in the history of wrestling. There is nothing even remotely entertaining about him when he comes out and wrestles or cuts a promo. He's not a good heel, he just makes me want to turn off the TV.

ass-licking take here

Truth Bombz is the best tripfag in Yea Forums history.

CUTE
T
U
M
M
Y

Promotions should only focus on either mens or womens wrestling. No promotion that has tried to split the spotlight between both divisions has ever seen a benefit from doing so. I genuinely believe that womens wrestling can be just as entertaining and as big a draw as the men but it'll never happen as long as they keep being asked to wrestle the same style on the same shows as, and compete for attention with, performers who are bigger, faster, and all-round better athletes.